Connor Thomas Ch. 14

Story Info
What did I get myself into?
5.7k words
4.78
20.2k
6

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry this took so long, I want to warn anyone that there is m/m kissing but no actual m/m sex. Thanks for reading and voting.

The Rev.

---------------------

One kiss, one caress
Your body burns for me.
You taste my need
Your body burns for me.

Take you high
While I'm deep inside
Going to fill you up
So I can suck you dry.

My breath, your neck
Your blood, my mouth
My life is your death.

-Lyrics by Crimson River.

----------------------------

I kneel beside the bed, in front of Vivian.

"I need to take a shower before we leave."

"I know. I also know you are sore from my treatment. Let me make it up to you."

"The hot water will do the job just fine." She trying for nonchalant but coming out angry.

"Please, let me do this." Massaging her legs that are against my chest. Her calves, up to her knees, trying to spread her thighs.

"You are crazy." Shaking her head as she laughs. Her thighs opening for me. I don't attack but slowly massage her thighs, outside and in. I look up to see her heated eyes watching me. I let my hands work back down to her knees, urging her forward a bit.

When she is right on the edge of the bed I move in for the kill. Still, I take my time. Slowly tracing her outer lips with my warm tongue, easing any pain. When the sounds assure me she is ready for more, I spread her open. Blowing on her open cunt makes her jump. I continue blowing a line from her clit down to her swollen opening. I feel bad as I look at her abused pussy. Knowing I have done this, but now I plan to make up for it.

Gently I work my tongue along the outer edges of her red lips. Taking my time to move in. Softly I circle her opening. I hear her sigh as I clean her up. Tasting our mixed pleasure, sucking it all out. I never before have tasted my own seed like this but mentally tell myself I am repaying Vivian. She let me use her body throughout the night. Now is her time to enjoy it. For it to be all about her pleasure, because honestly I could have cared less about it during the night. The fact that she got off was just a bonus, not an intention. I felt like she should be grateful, welcome my touch, my seed. In my mind I was wanting a pregnancy, could see clearly that I was planting my heir inside her. My wolf snarls at me for his failure. Mentally I push him back. Right now is about another's pleasure, not His need to procreate.

Her legs squeeze my face, bringing me back to the task. My name is on her lips, softly she is encouraging me. I smile as I look up the line of her body. Eyes closed, fists clenching the sheets, she is writhing against my mouth. I feel elated to have caused her condition and my wolf also takes notice in the satisfaction we are giving her. My tongue continues to gently move against her. At one point I hold still and let her gyrate on my face. Knowing what area needs attention, I focus on that. It has her screaming and cumming in my mouth moments later. After her orgasm I keep licking and sucking, slowly bringing her down from her climax.

"That was a great apology," she whispers as she pushes me away.

"Anything for you, love."

She tells me to call Ronald. He will bring me replacement clothing and food, which I am in great need. I watch as she walks nakedly to the shower and wonder how she could be so patient with me. It must be hard for her to deal with my Jekle and Hyde personalities.

We don't have long before we have to meet the Fusion at the hotel. Vivian decides to fill me in in the car. I am dressed casual. T-shirt, jeans, boots and leather jacket. Viv is as usual a knockout in her knee high boots, gray skirt and black corseted top. She has a short jacket on for appearance because Immortals don't really feel temperature changes unless it is extreme. We are all piled into four black SUVs. The twins, Vivian and I occupy one and the others are filled with Weres and Immortals, basically our protection. After the fight last night they are expecting a scene at the show.

Vivian tries to fill me in quickly about customs in the Immortal world and how Weres interact with them.

Crimson River is a real Fusion. They are among one of the oldest but most have the ability to mask their age, being made from the same Immortal, Zeus. He is leader of the Fusion and lead singer of the band. She tells me they have only been traveling as a hardcore band for about five years, easily moving through America searching for me.

I already knew a little bit about the band. I was never a huge fan, not really into the vampire act. Look at me now. What I did know was everyone in the band is named after a god. Apollo the drummer, Dionysus the bassist, Ares a guitarist and Hades the other guitar player. They looked like a bunch of regular guys, playing as vampires. I don't think they tried to attract goth kids but no matter the music goth kids are going to follow vampires.

We arrive at the hotel a little after six. Darius joins us with two more guards and we make our way up to Zeus' room. Losing a guard at the elevator. Another at the end of the hall and the other two are behind our trio at the door. Before anyone can knock the door opens. A man about my height, dark hair and eyes gestures us in. The three of us follow him in. I glance back to see our guards flank the door as it slowly closes.

"Marcius, old man. It's been a few years." Darius nods toward the man who answered.

"Now Darius, we all know it is Zeus as long as we are in this disguise," he smiles at us all. Zeus, one of the oldest Immortals alive doesn't look as scary as I thought. Looks to be slightly younger than me, not overly muscular. Which I know because he is only wearing a pair of pants that hang low on his hips. "Vivian as usual you look amazing." She smiles sweetly back at him and looks over to me.

"It's an honor to meet you Zeus. I am Connor Thomas, the Heir." I hold my arm out to him wrist up, offering him the Infected brand. His eyes don't show any emotion as her takes it and presses his lips to my pulse. "You may taste, if you'd like."

"Are you admitting you are weaker than me?"

"I have been enlightened as to your history. I am the Heir but my wolf is still bound. I offer you this not out of weakness but as a gift." His eyebrows rise slightly, only feature showing a reaction. "A gift for your dedication to the war. I acknowledge the sacrifices you have given to see this war end. Lastly I know that an exchange of blood will make you more aware of my presence, which will likely be needed later in battle." Whew, I mentally sigh.

"You fed him this speech, no?" Looking over at Vivian. She continues to smile. "Thank you Connor, I graciously accept your gift." With that he leans his mouth down again. The tip of his tongue strokes my skin causing goose bumps to rise all over my arms. He takes him time licking, kissing my wrist until he is satisfied with where he wants to bite. I try to keep a straight face as his teeth sink in and he begins sucking. I want to moan and bask in the pleasure.

"Zeus?" Another male voice questions. "You are now feeding from Vivian's toys?" So much disgust is put into the last words. Zeus lifts his head and his eyes meet mine, there is something feral in his gaze.

"Come, lover." Zeus beckons to the man who just emerged from the shower. He is still wet a small towel wrapped around his waist. Blond hair looks brown as it drips onto his muscular shoulders. Blue eyes piercing down at me. He must be over six feet tall. The man slowly walks forward. "This is the Heir." Zeus explains sliding his hand around the tall man's neck. "Taste for yourself." I think he is going to bite me too but he leans down to run his tongue across Zeus' lips before pushing inside to find any trace of my blood that is left.

Okay, I will admit I am shocked that Zeus swings that way. The arousal I was fighting quickly disappears as the men kiss. I try not to judge so I look over at Viv. She meets my eyes with a hungry look. I realize I have not let her feed off me since last night. She licks her lips as I push my jacket aside and bare my neck to her.

"I shouldn't," she whispers. I slide my arm around her waist and haul her against me

"I want you too," I say into her ear.

Her tongue traces my pulse a moment before she bites down. I can't hold the moan in any longer. My cock instantly hard. My hands gripping her ass and pressing my excitement into her. She is still at my throat when I feel hands pulling my jacket off. It slips down my arms to the floor as a second pair of lips touch the other side of my neck. Before I can protest, lips are pressed against mine. My mouth was open from the moan and a tongue is invading it, pushing blood along my tongue. I swallow and kiss whoever back. My mind trying to protest that only men were in this room but my body takes control as a second pair of teeth pierce my throat. I can't fight the desire, moaning as I am being eaten alive. Hands are working my pants I reach out to feel long hair. I trace Vivian's cheek, jaw and lips as she frees my cock and quickly begins to lick it. She wastes no time sucking my hard cock down her throat, stroking and sucking fast. Another mouth joins the mix, biting where Vivian once was. The mouth at mine feeds me more blood before being pulled away. A hand is in my hair angling my head back as more lips touch mine, more blood pouring into my system. Lips, tongues, on my neck, in my mouth, on my cock. I am growling now, biting the tongue in my mouth and guiding Vivian on my cock. Hurriedly fucking her face. My body can't handle all the sensations. I come apart screaming , pumping my seed down her throat as the others feast on me.

It seems like an eternity but must only be seconds because everyone is still around me. I open my eyes to see Zeus in front of me, Vivian on her knees, Darius and the other guy Behind me. From the positions I know the mystery guy kissed me and Zeus too. I don't know how these four Immortals lost control and devoured me. I guess I should be grateful I'm not dead.

I quickly step back from them, pulling my pants over my ass and doing the clasp quickly.

"Connor," Vivian implores.

"No," shaking my head. "I can't be here. I have to get out." Backing away not wanting to meet anyone's eyes. I hit the door and yank it open, walking right into Boris.

"Everything okay?" he asks. I shake my head vehemently.

"I have to get out of here." I try walking away but Bruno grabs my arm.

"You can not leave alone," he says his speech heavily accented. Of course he in German like his twin. They are mirror twins. After spending time with Boris I can tell the difference easily.

"Then come with me." I look over at Boris. At this moment I trust no one else.

"Yes Sir," He answers as he steps forward. Bruno turns to face him.

"You can not leave on your own."

"I will take Wallace and Micah with me." Boris answers as he steps aside and follows me down the hall.

I am hyperventilating. In the back seat of an SUV with Boris and two others up front, I am freaking the fuck out. Four vampires just raped me. It may not be sexual but they raped me of blood. I never consented to everyone in the room feeding from me. Especially being kissed by men. I shudder thinking about all the men sucking on my skin, my tongue. No matter how much my body enjoyed it.

"Where to Sir?" Boris asks beside me. I pull out my phone and call Russ. They are already at the Pavilion. Didn't realize I was in the hotel room for over an hour, seemed like only minutes. I tell them I am on my way. I need them, their support, their humanity at this moment. "Do you want to talk about it?" Boris asks quietly. I shake my head quickly. Turning toward the window, shivering because I left my coat behind. That's what I tell myself anyway.

Of course I am on the list when we arrive. Boris barks out orders quickly before catching up to me. I get to the guys room and turn on him.

"I need to be alone."

"Let me check the room quickly and I will wait outside." I try to stare him down for a moment before sighing. He takes that as my consent and we both enter the room. My four best friends are in the room talking excitedly. One look at my face and they know something is wrong. Everyone is silent as Boris circles the room, I guess he finds nothing because he nods and steps back out.

"What the fuck is going on?" Bryce asks.

"Nothing, why?"

"Bullshit. You look spooked man."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Something happen with Vivian?" Russell asks.

"You could say that. Right now I need a drink."

"Sure man. Check this out." Bear hands me a very expensive bottle of whiskey.

"Where did you guys get this?" Inspecting the label.

"It was waiting in the room," Bear answers. I look at it like poison.

"Was it open?"

"I don't know. What has gotten into you?"

"Nothing. I just met Crimson River and lets say they are scarier than I thought."

"They the real thing?" Bryce asks. They all know the truth about Immortals and Werewolves, I told them over the weekend. They didn't want to believe but Boris shifting changed their mind quickly. We all play pranks on the other and that's what they thought at first but quickly realized I was serious.

"Yeah," I answer quietly before tilting the bottle back and taking a deep drink. The burn feels good as it slides down my throat. I'm not sure if the following dizziness is from blood loss or the alcohol, at this moment I am thinking the latter. Leave it to Zeus to trick my friends to drink his blood so he can keep track of them.

"I guess now would not be a good time to mention Crimson River's manager was here earlier," Russ says.

"What'd he want?" Motioning for a joint. Fingers at my lips and mimicking flicking a lighter.

"To offer us a spot on the tour. Opening band for Crimson River for the rest of the tour." Bryce answers.

"Isn't that awesome?" Jackson pipes in excitedly.

"What'd you say?" Taking the joint Bear passes to me. I take a long drag and choke until my throat burns. Then inhale again and pass it along. I take another drink off the aged whiskey and then exhale the pot smoke on another cough.

"What do you think? We said yes. This is the biggest opportunity we have ever had," Bryce answers. I meet all their faces. Jackson smiling like a kid in a candy store, Russell and Bryce frowning at me and Bear looking lost.

"What do you think Bear?" I ask after taking another drink of the burning liquid. It takes a lot for me to get hammered and at this moment I need it. Bear waves off the joint and it is handed to me again.

"I want to go. Bryce is right. This is the what we have been waiting for, but Max said she doesn't want me to go. I told her she could come too but she said she is not leaving her job to follow us like a groupie."

"I can't believe she told you that we were going nowhere," Russ shakes his head. I am just puffing away on the weed as they tell me this new development.

"I never told you guys but she has been pressuring me to quit the band. Telling me to man up and get a real job."

"You paint for your dad's company. That's a good job," I offer.

"She told me to choose her or the band," Bear sighs, taking the bottle back and drinking.

"I don't see her so I assume you made the right decision." Finally passing the joint.

"Keep it, you look like you need it," Bryce says waving me off. I shrug and put the joint back between my lips.

"Stop beating yourself up," Bryce says to Bear. "She wasn't right for you if she was telling you to drop your friends and turn your back on your dreams."

"I know, it's just...we were together for almost two years, that's a long time."

"Women are bitches," Bryce replies. We all know his opinion since his girlfriend of over four years broke his heart six months ago.

"I agree," I do too. "Don't let it mess with you, Kev. This is your night. All of you. The first stop on the road to success."

"Russ is going to sing his song tonight," Jackson says. I look to him for conformation. He has been working on a solo, acoustic piece for a while. Bear and him sing back up but Russ has never sang on his own in front of anyone but us.

"That is awesome," I respond.

After finishing the joint I head to the bathroom. At the sink I splash cold water on my face, trying to clear out the memory of the hotel room. I wipe my face with some paper towels before looking at myself in the mirror. My mouth drops open as I take in my messed up clothes. There is blood around my collar, it has soaked in the cotton and spread down the front.

"Why didn't you guys say something?" I demand, motioning to my shirt.

"We thought you knew," Russ answers.

"Do you guys have an extra shirt. I can't walk around like this all night. The goth kids will think it is a new fashion and start bleeding on their clothes." I try for joking but it comes out more like plea. They laugh nervously at my attempt at humor and Russ throws me a t-shirt. After changing I sit down and drink as much as I can while we bullshit.

I can feel the moment the others enter the building. Their blood running through my system. I try to ignore the nervous feeling. When the guys go out to take the stage I decide to watch from the crowd. No way of bumping into any of the others there. Boris follows, we get beers and find a good place to watch from. There is a VIP section but then others might expect me there and I am trying to avoid them as long as possible.

I am hoarse from screaming after Pestilent Existence's set. They really went for it and pulled it of beautifully. Russ totally rocked his song. He had his eyes squeezed shut as he poured all he had into it. The crowd went absolutely wild. I refuse to go backstage so Boris and I wander around. Drinking a few more beers and checking on who is running the band's merchandise counter. I used to do it back in the day but as they grew more popular, Chad started selling their shit full time at the bar. So I am not surprised to see him manning the booth.

I stand and bullshit with him for a while. People coming and going. Some looking, some buying. I am surprised when a few people recognize me. I am well known in the tattoo community but most people don't care who does the artwork for the band. Even though the band forced me to picture myself in one of their Cds. I am asked to sign two autographs, which strokes my ego nicely. When Crimson River takes the stage I am actually in a good mood. Slightly drunk and feeling good from the recognition. Boris and I walk back toward the crowd after Crimson River has played through a few songs.

Watching from the back as Zeus sings magnificently, I feel like I am being watched. Could he really see me from up there. A time or two I think he is looking right at me. A chill runs down my spine. What the fuck have I gotten into?

A minute later I feel hands grab my ass and warm breath on my neck. I jump but before I can turn a woman says, "I knew you'd be here." Running her tongue over the shell of my ear. Her wonderful scent surrounding me, I turn to face Candice.

"Didn't know you liked this music." Smiling back at her.

"A guy I met introduced me to Pestilent Existence," she steps closer.

"You smell amazing." Sliding my arm around her waist and leaning in against her hair. She smells of honey and spice. Her scent ingrained on my brain.

"You smell," her face against my chest, "really good." Her hands sliding up my shoulders as she leans up on her toes to kiss my neck. I jerk back, a look of rejection crosses her face. Before she can move away, I slide a hand into her hair and drop my lips to hers.

Her arms wrap around my neck and she kisses me back intensely. One hand slides down to cup her nicely rounded ass, pulling her against my body. I can't believe how good she feels there. The heat of her almost burning me alive. She is rubbing her body against mine, my erection pressing into her stomach.

12