Consent Theory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,111 Followers

"Don't look so down Michael. It really wasn't that bad was it?"

He just continued to sob into his gag.

"C'mon. Two orgasms? You can't be displeased with that performance. I was rather fond of it."

Nothing new came from him except shudders of exhaustion.

"I really don't want to have to give you a reminder, but I'm thinking you aren't giving me any choice. I guess a woman must do what a woman must do."

Nervously, his eyes opened and he felt another twinge of guilt as he found himself looking over her pert tits and all the sexual goods she had on display for him. He tried to focus on his wife, but all he could do was compare one beautiful rack to the memory of another. And it did him no good. He felt the desire to fuck reenter him, although his cock did not have the energy to respond.

In his mind, he tried to recite some Scripture to quell his rising need, but his childhood Sunday school lessons escaped him. All he could draw was a blank stare for his professor. He was a little relieved when she moved away from him, behind her desk. When she pulled open her drawer he began to wonder what was in store for him now.

She returned a small six inch purple dildo in hand, along with a tube of lubricant. Weakly, he shook his head no, as if it would do any good at all.

"This part you don't have to do anything. I'll get what I want from you in a few minutes. Just enjoy the show."

Amy bent over the desk in front of him, raising her ass high in the air, perfectly in line with her student's field of vision. She knew he would close his eyes, but she also knew that like most red blooded men, he would be incapable of keeping them that way.

She squirted a dollop of the lubricant on her finger while the other pulled down her panties, allowing them to sit between her thighs, just above the edge of her stockings. With a suggestive wiggle of her ass, she began to slowly slide the finger along the crevice that split her cheeks. A heavily moisturized sheen began to accumulate there. Her finger would break away for a moment, only to return with more lubricant.

Her sex knew what was coming and she could feel her pussy throb as some of the excess fluid dripped between its pink flowering lips. This part was only indirectly for her pussy. A spare hand pulled one smooth soft cheek from the other opening up the shadowed depths of that oft ignored erogenous zone. Had Michael opened his eyes just then, he would have seen the tightly puckered asshole of the woman who had just finished him off orally. What came next would be even more graphic and difficult to resist.

Another application of lubricant and finally the small little faux cock began its journey towards its purpose. Gently, a gasping cry on her lips, Amy pressed the purple tip into the relaxed outer ring of her anal passage. Her right hand released its hold on her ass cheek and found its way underneath her torso and between her thighs. The same slow press of the rubber dick in her ass was repeated with two of her digits into her tunnel.

Her soft feminine voice, no without the composure and professionalism that a lectern and a classroom provided, begin to offer little joyous cries of encouragement for her lifeless partner.

Michael took his mind as deep into his subconscious as it would allow, trying to remember scores from the weekend's basketball games. He could drudge to the surface the cheers of the men's college game he watched, but those thousands of voices were incapable of shielding him from Amy's horny whimpers. Like a steadily dripping faucet they wore away his ability to think on other things, and soon his eyelids begin to flutter as his nature sought to discover what it was that she was enjoying so, and his conscience tried to maintain its dignified repose.

When his eyes did open, they would not close again. The beautiful half globes of his professor's toned buttocks were a foot from his face, coated in a combination of sweat and lubricant. And one crooked arm guided a small purple cock in and out of her backdoor. Immediately, the student's dick began its upward ascent. Long had he wanted to feel or witness such a penetration but had always been too demure to ask it of his wife. And just below that violet rod three of her fingers were pressed firmly against the outer lips of her labia, rubbing in furious spiral. All three were drenched in her juices.

"Oh, Michael. It's so fucking good. Mmmm....."

A hunger pain welled up within the man's chest and groin, as his penis reached the peak of its erection for the second time that afternoon. If he could have, he would have risen from his chair and taken her in both holes without a second thought. But all he could was squirm uncomfortably in his chair.

Amy could tell from the creaking of the chair behind her that her captive had decided to surrender to his desires. But she was too entranced with the tightness of her backdoor and the feeling of the cock pressing deeper and deeper into it to think of anything else. Her warm juices were freely dripping from her lips and trailing down her fingertips to her hand where they were pooling and falling away to her stockings or the floor.

"Fuck my ass," she goaded herself on. "Deeper. That's it. Mmmm. Michael.... Goddamn.... Its so tight in there. But it, uhh, feels, uhhmm, so fucking incredible." She could not understand the effect that her actions were having on him. His hips were twisting in his chair, his cock uselessly hard and swinging like pendulum at his worthless energy.

The young man's balls ached with excitement, drawn tight by the strong rod above them. But all his penis would do was pulse and leak precum from its tip. Release seemed an impossibility that he had to try for.

Soon Amy's exploratory fingers switched their approach and three of her fingers were jammed into her twat, stretching the little pink hole as she fucked them in tune to the dildo in her asshole. The feeling of double penetrating herself while she had someone tied up and lusting after her was exquisite. There was some sort of exhibitionist dream that until now had not been fulfilled.

With a cry of release, she was over the edge and her whole body shook with the power of her orgasm. Michael was intoxicated by the way her ass swished from side to side, the purple dildo, now abandoned hanging half out of the small hole it had been buried in. Her fingers were moving slower now, but he could tell that they were focusing on her clitoris, enhancing the aftershocks of her explosion. Once more the room began to fill with the smell of her potent sex. Michael was sucking on the panties which were still gagged in his mouth, trying to taste the sex he could smell and see.

His professor panted heavily until she managed to retain a slow steady breathing rate. Satisfied once more, she pulled the purple cock from her ass and stood with a flourish. The look of desperation in her pupil's eyes told her that he was ready for her grand finale. His eyes pleaded with her for some sort of contact and stimulation on his cock. In desperation, she could hear him speaking into his gag.

"Now are we in agreement about why you came here today, Michael?"

Eagerly he nodded his head up and down. "Mmhmm."

She took hold of his cock with one hand and slowly peeled the duct tape off his face with the other. Slowly stroking it up and down, she helped remove her panties from his mouth.

"Why are you here today Michael," she queried once more.

"Too fuck you, professor."

"Good boy. You wanted to all along didn't you?"

"Yes, yes I did."

"I told you so. That's why I am the teacher and you the student. Now let's see what we can do with this gorgeous piece of meat shall we?"

Immediately she began to remove his bindings. She now had him recorded and even if he did leave, a jury would have a hard time believing that a pretty thing like her and a strong man like him could ever have had a typical role reversal as rapist and victim. A small grin passed over her face at her manipulation.

She had first removed the bindings which had kept his arms pinned to the chair's, and once they were free they moved to her breasts and eagerly groped and fondled the luscious orbs. Playfully she swatted his hand away as she ducked a little lower to set free his feet. Once she had done so, she rose slowly, and pushed herself back up on her desk top. Her forearms hooked beneath her lower thighs, and pulled them up and apart as a form of offering. Her soft pink pussy lips blossomed out before him in a not so subtle invitation.

Michael was on her like a panther upon his prey. He launched himself from his chair his hands grabbing at her stocking covered ankles and pushing her legs higher in the air as he aligned his cock with her moist tunnel. Once he was satisfied with his position he released the ankles, letting them settle in on his shoulders. There was a momentary pause as he looked down at her proud little face, and he remembered his moral dilemma from before. His needy side dismissed any notions of conscience- he had already come twice at her touch, what was one more?

"I'm going to fuck you so silly you sneaky bitch," he growled.

"I'm counting on it," she replied as she wiggled her ass a little bit, enticing him to enter her.

No more encouragement was needed. With one sure swift stroke, the young man buried his cock into his professor's pussy. His head tossed backward as his cock encountered her pussy for the first time.

"Fuck," he cried in pleasure. She was as hot, as wet, and as tightly clenching as he had imagined. Amy just stretched her stomach, pushing her pussy as far down on his cock as her body would allow. "Fuck," Michael repeated as his cock pulsed with life deep inside of her cunt.

When Michael retreated from his first thrust, the slow dragging sensation that filled Amy told her that he was desperate not to abandon his post inside of her. And she loved it. Again his powerful hips would drive his spear forward, penetrating her to the fullest. Her walls cried for more, for greater speed and ferocity.

"Fuck me, Michael, fuck me!"

Desperately the teacher cried out for Michael to really give it to her. Obligingly, his body began an energetic back and forth motion that sawed his penis into her depths. With each forward thrust her sensitive labia was hammered by his heavy ball sack and added to her stimulation.

Amy arched her back to allow his angular penis to slip farther and farther into her with each thrust. Her fingers dug into his forearms as they clamped on her hips.

"Oh, shit! Amazing.... I... ohhh... Fuck... mmmeee," she squeaked as he gave it to her faster and faster. The long hot member filled her core with a burning sensation that could only be satiated by its continued presence. The broad head of his cock stretched her to limits she had long forgotten about. Michael was like a rabid beast atop her, angrily fucking his dick deep into her pussy, giving her all his pent up emotions and desires in a severe pounding. But despite the bruising force of his thrusts, Amy seemed to only be brought farther into a state of delirium by it.

Splashes of their bodies' mutual lubrication began to spatter across their crotches as Michael's energetic fucking continued.

Grunts, groans, slaps, and squelches filled the room as Michael forgot about his morals, his conscience, and his wife, if only for a while. His professor's tits jiggled with the force of his thrusts and her stomach rose and fall in an increasing beat as her excitement grew. The feeling of her stockings running up his torso and hooking behind his neck was uniquely erotic in the contrast of the rough grid texture of the weave and the smooth lotion-like feel of her twat.

His hands moved from her hips to her tits where they clenched onto the soft flesh and molested them with abandon. Her nipples were tugged and pinched and twisted as he rowed deep inside of her. One of her hands found its way back to the peak of her pussy where it stimulated her clitoris with steady short strokes that were timed to his thrust in and out of her.

Amy would come first that way. Her hand on her clitoris, his cock buried inside of her, and his hands groping her tits. Like a stretching feline her lower back arched upwards, thrusting her breasts into the air as she let out a long moan of abandon. Strong vaginal muscles clamped down on Michael's cock and nearly stopped his movement with her. The young man had to resort to short breathing exercises and thoughts about his grades to keep from shooting off right away.

As she thrashed about, Michael felt like his life had become some twisted sex novella. He had been used, abused, and taken advantage of, and now he was willingly giving it to his professor- an older woman whom he had respected greatly. And in reality she had just been a wanton slut.

He wouldn't be given more time to analyze his situation. Amy had one last idea. She grabbed the tube of lube and waved it before him and lifted her ankles from behind his neck and skillfully turned on his cock. It was an impressive maneuver, being able to turn 180 degrees without removing him from her twat. The sensation was fantastic for the young man as her pussy pulled at the sensitive skin across his shaft. But he knew what she was offering and was desperate for the opportunity.

She handed him the lubricant and he simply squirted half the bottle over her ass cheeks and began to massage it deeper into the crack. Satisfied with his work, he pulled his raging hard on from her pussy and allowed her to clamber up onto the desk surface. He had to follow her, to get the appropriate angle.

Standing on the desk, his legs slightly bent in a squat with her in doggy position beneath him, Michael finally felt like he was in control. His cock twitched as he guided it down, parting her cheeks like he had parted her labia. It slipped easily between her cheeks and found the groove of her star shaped anal passage easily. His hands grabbed onto her hips and with a strong push forward, the head of his cock popped into her.

He could feel her back tense as the larger, wider shaft of his penis replaced the spot last held by the purple dildo. Michael gave her a moment to adjust to the size and then pressed further and faster into her. The black hole swallowed five inches of his cock before the positioning and shape of their bodies disallowed any further penetration. They settled to an uneasy and forced stillness, allowing any further adjustments to be made by their bodies.

Michael could wait only so long and when that line was passed the tight clenching passage was doomed to a brutal fucking. He reared back and hammered forward in an invasive and intense assault. He used the weight of his body to strengthen his downward thrusts. Her ass cheeks bounced beneath the penetration of the assault, but Amy quickly responded in the positive, telling him in a variety of ways that this was a very enjoyable thing for her.

"Fuck my ass you dirty little boy! You fucker! Fuck me, fuck me! Ohhhh, yessss, that's it! Deep-p-per. Fuck me! Fuck my tight asshole, ungghhhhhh."

"Shut up and take it bitch," came his reply. The tightness of her asshole was quickly getting to him and she could willfully tighten or relax the muscle and she would often clamp down on him as he backed up his strokes. The amount of control she had in her anal muscles and the newness of the experience brought him to a culminating orgasm far too quickly for his liking.

"I'm going to come," he announced with panting breaths.

"Spray it on me, fill me with your jizz!"

And so he did. He yanked his cock from her asshole and hurriedly jerked his cock off just as it reached its climax. His white sticky fluid flew from its tip for the third time that day and covered her back. Amy writhed beneath it as if the heat and moisture of its contact was some long drawn out torture. Michael felt like his release, his spray, was once again proving his place in the world as a man, marking his territory and dominance.

But after their climaxes had faded, he was quickly dismissed with a wave of his professor's hand and sent scurrying home, his mind confused and disconcerted. When his wife fervently indicated her desire to have sex later that evening, he could not refuse her, but his guilt would return. When he lay atop her in the missionary position he found his mind wandering to his professor and her nymphomaniac like desires. He would come, her face filling his mind.

It was then that he decided to seek therapy. Instead of going to office hours he would visit his therapist for the first time. And after he had finished regaling her with this most traumatic of tales she had laughed at him, telling him that you couldn't rape the willing. And then she had drawn a Taser from her purse, and Michael found himself right back at the beginning.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,111 Followers
12