Consequences, Abigail

Story Info
A storm, a convertible and a "wrong" turn.
6.9k words
4.61
61.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

[Consequence: the results of an action, belief or circumstance. Some are intended, and some are unintended. This is a story about both kinds. There is sex in this story. Loving, delightful joining. The story could have been placed in Erotic Couplings, Mature or Romance. I flipped a coin and it came up Romance. Your comments and votes are encouraged. In my experience less that 3% of the people who read stories vote and less than 10% of those who vote leave a comment. Be a leader, do both. Thanks.]

*

Sitting in Dinah's having dinner alone again, I watched the news on TV. From six to seven Dinah had the TV on, just for the news. Most of what they considered news I considered a waste of time and lip gloss, but the weather report interested me.

A big storm was headed our way and would leave about six inches of rain or snow. The man on TV said we could expect the storm to arrive in the mountains by about nine and last three days. Temps would get down into the thirties at night and maybe as high as forty during the day.

My cabin is half an hour out of town so I saw no reason to hurry. I had two hours or so before the storm. I decided to go to the market and get a few things to make waiting out the storm easier. A couple steaks, some fresh veggies, a six pack, and maybe even a DVD.

I paid Dinah for my dinner and she called me by the same nickname she'd called me for the last ten years, "Cowboy." My favorite clothes were jeans, Wrangler shirt and boots. She knew my name. She knew where I lived and had spent quite a few nights there over the last ten years. The first time she called me Cowboy I thought it was a slight. Within an hour she proved to me it wasn't. It was a term of endearment.

As I turned to leave the door opened and a young woman entered. She was tall, and in the heels she was wearing we were almost eye to eye. Dark auburn hair cut short and curly, in a very dark blue sheath dress that shimmered in the light, hose that looked like they might have glitter imbedded in them. A single diamond pendant necklace drew my eyes into the cleavage where the diamond rode.

I smiled and tipped my hat and she looked offended. I held the door while she passed. "Evening, Ma'am." I said.

She kept walking and did not respond. I walked out. Her car was parked outside. She wasn't from around our town. No one here owned a convertible. The top was down and the car looked new. Fancy wheels, leather seats and very shiny.

I wondered briefly how it would look after it was rained on. Inside the market I loaded up on storm supplies. Not the real emergency supplies, those were in my cabin all the time. As I got into my four-wheel drive truck I saw the sky was getting darker. The weather guy was pretty good this time.

It was eight when I got home and the rain was just starting to come down. I parked my truck with the front wheels up on a little rise in front of my cabin. I had built that little rise so rain would run out the back of the bed and not just sit there. I don't know how well it worked, it just made me feel better prepared.

By eight-thirty the rain had become hard and noisy. Thunder shook the cabin and lightning lit up the night sky fairly often. I went out on my front porch and sat in my rocking chair to watch the storm.

From the highway my cabin was half a mile. The first quarter mile was paved, the rest was gravel. There were two turns in the road. My cabin wasn't visible from the highway and the trees and scrub dampened the road noise enough that I never heard trucks or cars as they went by. In the storm there could have been a wreak and I wouldn't have heard a thing.

In a flash of lightning I saw three deer moving up slope. In the next flash they were gone. Thinking I would appreciate a fire in a little while I went inside and built one in my big metal wood stove. When I was sure it would keep burning I went back outside.

There is a porch light on my cabin. I've had in on a few times in ten years. The deer and raccoons don't need it or like it and I don't get many visitors so the bulb will probably last another ten years. I only turn lights on in the rooms where I am. So, since I was sitting out on the porch there were no lights on at all.

I saw the light from car headlights and wondered if Dinah had decided to come get a dose of Cowboy. I knew she loved the sound of rain on my metal roof while snuggled in my bed. The thought brought a smile.

The car turned towards the cabin and stopped. The intensity of the lights dimmed a little. The engine had died. I waited. The lights flickered a few times and the motor didn't start. My jacket, flashlight and umbrella were just inside the door so I got them and headed for Dinah. I kept the umbrella just for women visitors. No man I knew would carry one or use one.

When the lightning flashed I realized it wasn't Dinah. The car was the convertible from town. I lit the flashlight and tapped on her window. She looked up at me with a terrified face. She had been crying and I had surprised her.

"Want to get in out of the rain?" I asked, through the closed window and door.

"Yes!" She opened the door and got out. She was soaked before she got out. I realized that in the time it took her to get the top up she had gotten drenched. This lady was not having a good day. I held the umbrella over her as a gesture, not because it actually did any good.

We took three steps away from the car and lightning flashed. She screamed in fear and slipped. She fell on her ass in a puddle and I saw a wave of water flow up into her open skirt. Anything she had kept dry was now wet and muddy.

"Son of a bitch!" She said.

I stuck my hand down to her and lifted her back up. She didn't say thanks. She held on for the rest of the trip. On the porch she stopped and let go. I turned on the porch light and asked, "Would you like to come inside and get dry, Ma'am?"

"No! I'd like to stand here all night dripping wet, muddy and freezing my ass off."

"Suit yourself." I went to my chair and sat back down. Smart ass doesn't work well for me.

In about half a minute she changed her tone and speech. "I'm sorry if I sounded rude. It hasn't been my best day and now it's turning into a nightmare. I would like to go inside and get dry."

"Ok." I got up and opened the door. The lights came on and she stepped inside. She and I were dripping in the rug by the entry door. She started towards the fire and I stopped her.

"You'll drip mud all over a clean floor. Then we'll need to spend hours cleaning the floor. Stay on the rug." I pulled my boots off and my jacket. My shirt followed and then my jeans. She turned away so she wasn't watching. When I was down to dry I walked to the bathroom and got a big towel. I walked back to her and said, "Wrap yourself in this after you get out of your wet clothes. The bathroom is through there. Shower and get clean. I'll see to your clothes."

"You expect me to strip down right here?"

"That or stay wet, muddy and cold. Your choice."

I sat on the couch facing the fire. After a short pause I heard her moving and heard a zipper being pulled. A few more seconds and I heard her bare feet moving quickly to the bathroom. When the door closed I went to the small pile of clothes on the rug. The dress, thigh-high nylons and shoes were all she left. Either she hadn't been wearing panties and a bra or she still had them with her.

I dressed in jeans and t-shirt. I rinsed the dress in water to get the mud off and hung it on a hanger over the kitchen sink. It would dry there before morning. The nylons I hung on another hanger after I rinsed them.

She took a long shower. I needed to drain my radiator so I stepped out on the porch and did so. As I closed the door when I came back in, she came out of the bathroom. She was in my robe. It looked good on her.

"My name is Pete."

"I'm Abigail. Abigail Melissa Kensington."

"Would you please sit down?" I pointed at the couch. She sat, wrapping the robe around her.

"Do you have other clothes in the car? That dress won't dry for hours."

"No. I wasn't coming for a visit. I was headed for Lake Arrowhead and got lost. I'm supposed to be at a party." The frustration she felt was evident in her voice. It wasn't that she blamed me for any of her bad day. I was just handy.

"You're sixty miles from Arrowhead."

"I know that now! The woman at the diner told me how to get there but in the rain I made a wrong turn and ended up here."

"Now that you are here, you have decisions to make."

"Oh?"

"You can choose to stay here with me or you can get back in your car and wait out the storm there. Staying with me gives you the opportunity to make another choice. You can rent my bedroom and sleep there by yourself or we can share the bed. If you choose sharing the bed you get to make another choice, with sex or without."

"I don't even know you!"

"Easy Ma'am. Let me finish before you start choosing. If you stay here in the cabin until the storm ends the rent is five hundred dollars, cash. You stay dry, warm and fed. If you go to your car you will likely be there for three days. If you rent my bedroom, alone, it will be another five hundred. That's for the duration of the storm. If you share the bed with me it's a reduction of two hundred fifty from the rent. If you have sex with me the rent stays just as I said and I pay you two hundred per ejaculation. Now, think it over and let me know what you decide."

"That's outrageous! This cabin isn't worth five hundred dollars."

"That wasn't five hundred a night. It's five hundred for the duration of the storm and it includes food. Say the storm lasts three days, which is what the weather guy said on the news. That's one-seventy a night. For another one-seventy a night you can sleep in my bed. The nearest motel is eight miles away, back down the road you came in on. A long walk in this weather, but it's your choice. If you choose to have sex with me I give you two hundred every time I ejaculate. In three days you could make money on the deal. These are your choices."

At that moment lightning slammed into the ground pretty close to the cabin. The ground shook, the sound was deafening and Abigail screamed. Seconds later the smell of burnt air reached us.

"Ok. I'll stay here with you. I'll sleep on the couch. You can keep your bedroom." She spoke as if speaking to a servant who suddenly had some power and she had a bad taste in her mouth from even saying the words. I didn't speak. I did go to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. She had left the bathroom a mess. My brush wasn't in the place where it stays, the shower glass had not been wiped down, the shampoo bottle was sitting with the cap off. I opened the door and said, "Abigail, I do not know where you were trained but this is unacceptable. I let you use my bathroom and you made a mess. You will clean it and you will clean it now!"

"I did not make a mess." She came to the bathroom and I pointed out what she had done.

"This is my home. If you use my things you will restore them to how and where they were before your intrusion. Do it now, please." I went back and sat by the fire. A minute or so later she came and sat at the other end of the couch.

"I did it." She glared at me as she spoke.

"Thank you."

Another flash of lightning and another scream. "Why are you so mean to me?"

"You have been rude towards me since we met. I have treated you with kindness and concern. How should I treat you?"

"I have not been rude."

"When I first saw you I tipped my hat and said, "Evening Ma'am." You didn't say or respond in any way. In my world that's rude."

"When was that? I don't remember ever seeing you until you were standing outside my car."

"When you walked into Dinah's. I was on my way out. Then when I asked you if you wanted to come in and get dry you responded with sarcasm. That's rude. You disrespected my home by attempting to walk on my clean floors dripping water and mud. That's rude. Just how should I treat you?"

"You have no idea who I am, do you?"

"Yes. I know exactly who you are. You are a scared, stranded woman in my home, wearing my robe and whoever you were six hours ago doesn't matter at all. You could have a thirty room mansion somewhere, ten servants, eight cars and millions of dollars in the bank. None of that helps you a damn bit. And, I'm getting tired of you. Do you even have the five hundred dollars you agreed to pay me?"

"It's in my purse."

"And where is your purse?"

"In my car!"

"You have five hundred, in cash?"

"Not in cash. A credit card."

"I said cash. I don't take credit cards. Now, how much do you have, in cash?"

"Maybe a hundred dollars."

"Ok. You can stay until morning. I'll go get your purse and how ever much money you have is how long you can stay. Seven bucks an hour works out to five hundred for three days."

"God! You'll toss me out when I'm broke?"

"You made an agreement with me you knew you couldn't keep. That makes you a crook. I should take my robe back and toss your bare ass out in the rain."

"I can pay! I just need to get to town and get a cash advance."

"And you would expect me to drive you there? Or trust you to come back if I just let you go?"

"I would come back. I said I would."

"I don't believe you. I pointed out how you have been rude and disrespectful. Did you apologize? No. I've had enough. I'm going to your can and get your money. Then I'll know exactly how long I have to put up with your snotty ass. Then I'm going to bed."

I pulled off my jeans and t-shirt then my shorts. Going out and back to her car naked would only get my skin wet. I'd be dry within a minute after I was back in the house. She just stared at me. I left the front door open. The rain was softer and cold enough I knew it would be snow soon. Her purse was on the passenger seat. I brought it back with me.

I stamped my feet on the rug and shook enough that I stopped dripping. I got a towel and dried off. Then I stood near the stove and handed her the purse. "Open it and see how much cash you have."

"Are you going to stand there naked?"

"Until I'm dry, yes. Haven't you ever seen a naked man before?"

"I have!" She opened the purse and pulled out the wallet from inside. I saw her drivers license, insurance card and two credit cards inside. She opened the area where most people carry cash and there were two twenty dollar bills.

She looked up at me and said, "I have forty dollars."

"That's good for six hours. You've been here two. You'd best get some sleep. Once you get back in your car you'd best not sleep. It will be cold enough you'll freeze if you sleep." My hand took the forty dollars and I went over to my jeans and deposited the money in the pocket. With my clothes in my arms I walked to my bedroom and went in. I set my alarm for three and a half hours later, a little after two in the morning. Within seconds after I was in the bed I was asleep.

The alarm woke me and I reluctantly got up. I dressed. When I entered the main room of my cabin she was curled up on the couch with a towel over my robe and the fire was only embers. She was not asleep. She looked up at me and said, "I don't want to go out there. Getting back in that flimsy dress won't keep me warm at all."

"So?"

"So, can't I do something so I can stay?"

"Yes. The rent for staying here and in my bed is a thousand dollars for the duration of the storm. You're short nine-hundred-sixty dollars. I promised you two hundred fifty dollars for every ejaculation I have. Two hundred fifty dollars buys you thirty-five hours."

"Ok. I'll do it."

The stove door opened and I tossed in some more wood. It caught and warmth radiated from the stove again. My hand extended to Abigail and she took it. I helped her stand and I took the robe off her. She may have a bad attitude and a mouth to match but her body was delightful. She had no tan lines, just smooth pale skin. No scars or marks of damage from falls as a child or surgery. Her breasts were maybe B cup sized and gravity had, so far, had little effect on their perkiness. The nipples were hard and pointed towards me, looking slightly swollen. Her belly was mostly flat and evidenced that she had spent many hours in a gym making sure she was looking good.

At the base of her belly she was hairless. Shaved or lazered or waxed I didn't know or care. A tiny gold ring showed right where her clitoral hood could be found. My eyes wandered back up to hers and I said, "On the floor or in the bed, your choice."

"The bed."

My hand grasped hers and I led her to the bedroom. We left the door open so the heat would come in with us. I pushed her onto the bed. Her hands found my growing interest and started working my flesh.

"Stop, please. Have you ever sucked a man to completion? Swallowed his load?"

"No. I've sucked a man but never let him cum in my mouth." She was still holding my cock in her hands.

"You can suck me if that is your choice, but you cannot let any of my juices escape. You must swallow it all. When I ejaculate it will be inside your body, mouth, pussy or ass. You choose and you offer it to me."

"I get it. If I offer it to you it can't be rape. I can be a prostitute because I'm doing it for money but it can't be rape because I choose it and you gave me the freedom to do something else."

"Choose?"

"Fuck me."

"Where?"

"In my pussy."

"When was the last time someone fucked you there?"

"Five weeks ago, in Vancouver."

"Did he use a rubber?"

"I've never gone bareback in my life!"

"You'll never say that again. Now, spread your legs."

She did as I asked and was surprised when I dropped onto the bed with my face at her open pussy. I licked her from the bottom of her vagina to the little gold ring and she moaned. "Oh Jesus! Are you going to eat me?"

"Until you cry for mercy."

My tongue stroked along her lips, probed into her, teased her and lapped up the juices she made in response. At first she held on to the sheets with her hands but as she got closer and closer to her orgasm she held my head and her wide open legs closed a bit, holding a grip on my head.

When I felt her starting to quiver and her muscles tensed a little I pulled back and moved into a kneeling position between her legs. I pushed my cock into her and sank slowly into her until I was all the way in.

"Oh! That feels so good."

My hips pulled back until my cock was just barely touching her entrance. "What do you want Abi?"

"I want you to fuck me!"

Slowly I filled her again and again. Ten long slow strokes and then I pulled out. Her eyes opened wide and before she spoke I dropped again with my face in her cunt. This time I sucked on the ring and let her have the orgasm I had postponed before. She screamed and shook! Her back arched and her hand threatened to pull my gray hairs out.

As she calmed a little I knelt again and slid into her. Her eyes opened and I shifted until I was sure I was hitting her clit at the bottom of each stroke.

"Oh Jesus! I'm going to cum again!"

"Oh! Oh! That's so good!"

My hands helped her turn over and I entered her doggy style. Long slow strokes while my hands held her tits and pinched her areola and nipples.

"Don't stop! That's so deep. Fill me up, Cowboy! Ride me home!"

Where did that come from? I kept stroking into her and she thrust back against my every thrust. Again I changed our positions and she was on her side with me straddling her leg and holding the other leg high. I felt a ridge within her and it rubbed against the most sensitive part of my cock and I knew I wouldn't last more that a few more strokes.

Faster and deeper until my body stiffened and I bellowed. Shot after shot of my seed went into her. We slowly uncoupled and she went to the bathroom. When she came back she brought a wash cloth and cleaned me up. She tucked another wash cloth in her crotch and snuggled against me.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers
12