Consequences of Mistakes

Story Info
She's forced to learn the hard way.
1.7k words
4.15
30.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, feedback is more than welcome...

She was in her living room upstairs reading a book. She had enjoyed a very lazy day...she had just returned from a walk around the neighborhood, and was thoroughly relaxed. Her boyfriend of several years was at work and would be for a few more hours. Her eyes grew tired as she read the fine print, and drifted off to sleep...

She woke up with him standing above her, glaring at her. He was obviously very upset, but it couldn't be with her. She knew she was a generally flaky person, but the house was clean, she had paid all the bills, and she had ran all their errands in the last few days. Lately they had been fighting all the time about what he had deemed 'her lack of responsibility', and she had been trying extra hard to give him no reason to continue thinking that of her.

She hated and loved the fights. They almost always ended up with her bent over his knees while he spanked her hard, telling her what a naughty girlfriend she was. Sometimes he would then have her stand up with her hands on the wall or bent over a chair while he stood behind her swinging a paddle onto her ass. He would always make her count the last ten strikes, which was always so difficult because she was usually a hysterical mess at that point. What was even more difficult for her was the way her body would react to the spankings. She could never understand why being disciplined in this way would turn her on so much. He ass would be on fire, but she would just get wetter and wetter.

He continued to glare until she finally decided to ask what was wrong. He told her to stand up and follow him down the stairs and to the front door, which was unlocked and wide open...she had left it that way when coming in from her walk. He shut and locked the door, and the yelling started immediately. "What is the matter with you? Do you want a total stranger to walk into the house and take everything we own? Or better yet, walk up the stairs to find you sleeping on the couch? Did you ever stop to think that you just might be unsafe? No you didn't... that is the problem with you. You never think about the consequences of anything." He was really upset, but she didn't think that his words were fair. Nothing had happened to her, nothing had happened to the house. She turned on her heel and started walking up the stairs without saying a word.

"How dare you walk away from me! Do you actually think you are going to get away with this one? You are making this ten times worse for yourself," he said from the bottom of the stairs. She continued up the stairs, and stopped to turn around quickly as she realized that he was now following her, and was close to arms reach. She started running up the stairs and headed straight for their room, trying to close the door before he reached her, but he was too fast, and she was too late. For the first time in a while, she was actually scared. He seldom got this angry and she had certainly added to fuel to the fire by turning her back on him. He grabbed her by the hair before she could get too far, and she stopped, breathing heavily as the anticipation of what was to come got the best of her.

Leading her back into the living room, he sat down on the couch and dragged her across his knees. Without a word, he lifted up her skirt, pulled off her underwear, and started spanking her hard. Then the lecturing came..."How can you be so irresponsible? What makes you think that you are invincible to all the things that happen to everyone else around you? I am going to make sure that every time you walk into this house, you are going to remember this punishment, and lock that fucking door." He started spanking her even harder, but she knew that this was just his warm up. Tears were running down her face as she struggled to remove herself from his grasp, but he was way too strong for her. Blow after blow came down on her, and she realized that although this was definitely a punishment rather than sexual playfulness, she was soaking wet. Finally he stopped and began rubbing her burning ass, smiling to himself when he saw her glistening pussy.

He lifted her off of him, and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her face and stroking her hair. She knew this was his way of telling her that although she knew he was causing her so much pain, that he really loved her and cared for her. The combination of his wrath and his love was almost too much for her, as she began to cry freely. He told her to stay where she was, and got up from the couch, leaving her in the room alone with her thoughts and some time to collect herself. A few minutes later, but what seemed to her to be hours, he returned with his paddle. He motioned to her to get up and sternly told her to fully undress and bend over the back of the couch. She peeled off her shirt, removed her bra, as he stared at her appreciatively. She unbuttoned her skirt and let it slide to the floor, before stepping out of it leaving her fully naked and vulnerable.

She moved to the back of the couch and bent over, with her legs spread wide and her hands on the seat of the couch. She knew he loved seeing her in this position, and could only imagine the dilemma inside his own head between the need to teach her a lesson and wanting to grab her and fuck her hard. She decided to bask in the glory of her stance and stuck her ass out a little more. In response, he took the paddle and brought it down on her ass, reddening it even more. He struck her again before she could recover from the first blow. He was using more force than she was used to...the pain was more than she was used to. She gripped the seat of the cushion her hands were resting on and held her breath waiting for him to paddle her again. Instead, he used his other hand and touched the small of her back, then used his fingers to softly stroke down her ass until they were right between her legs. He could feel her increasing wetness and it made him harder than he already was. There was something really beautiful and sexy about the way her body surrendered to him, especially during their punishment sessions.

Once he realized that she was moving against his hand, he removed it and used it to spank her before moving back to strike her with the paddle again. "This is not for your pleasure...this is a discipline session," he reminded her, and spanked her again and again. She felt like she was going to explode. Her juices were shamelessly running down her right leg, and her clit was throbbing, After what must have been several minutes being punished by his paddle, she could not hold in her orgasm any longer...her legs went stiff and she began to shake uncontrollably. He stood back and watched her climax, enjoying the sight immensely.

She stood and turned around slowly giving him time to mask his smile, as he pretended to be angered by her orgasm. She looked at him fearfully with widely open eyes...he knew that she almost always climaxed during these sessions and could not possibly be upset with her again. She did not think she could take more punishment, Her ass was already marked...the paddle had taken care of that, and she would not ever leave the door unlocked again. Her eyes opened even wider as he began to unbuckle his belt and drag it though the loops of his pants.

"Get back down over the couch...there is one extra step in today's lesson which I hope will serve its purpose. I want you to count for me as I use this belt on you. You are going to count to ten...And by the way, this is not for having and orgasm...this is for walking away from me earlier." She couldn't believe it, He had never used the belt on her before, and for that matter, no one had. He doubled up the belt as she forced herself to take her place over the couch. Again, her body was betraying her. The anticipation of what the belt would feel like was causing her to get wet yet again. When the first blow landed, she moved with the force of the blow and needed a second to recover before screaming, "One!."..again he struck..."Two!" ...Three more quickly came down on her..."Six!... and then another three..."Ten!." She was in shock...the combination of pain and pleasure was intense and she could barely hold herself up any longer. Welts were coming up on her already bruised ass, yet she desperately needed more release.

He dropped the belt, quickly undressed and moved towards her on the couch. He swiftly entered her from behind and thrust into her roughly, desperately seeking his own release that he had been needing since he walked through the already open and unlocked front door. He tightly held on to her hips as he continued to thrust into her until they both climaxed together and collapsed exhausted onto the couch. She smiled as he kissed her and very gently stroked her ass, feeling the heat still radiating from it. She had always loved the end of these 'disciplinary' sessions...they were always at their most relaxed and intimate state. Together they got up and walked to their bedroom, falling into their bed quiet with their own private thoughts.. he was wondering if she would ever leave the door open again, while she inwardly searched for another 'mistake' that she could make tomorrow.