Consequences of Teasing

Story Info
She teases you, until you punish her,
1.3k words
3.81
43k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After long stressful days, we decide to take a bath together before going out to a party. We unwind and de-stress, relaxing in the water and simply enjoying each other's company. Then we get dressed up and get ready to go out - I make sure to wear a rather short skirt so that I can tease you all night. I see you put something in your pocket, but I don't know what and just assume it is your wallet or phone.

We get to the party, which is relatively crowded with a wide range of people. Clearly, we are more reserved and careful not to make anyone uncomfortable with any public displays of affection. However, as the night wears on, I tease you more and more, finding discreet moments to push my ass up against your crotch, quickly run my hand across the front of your pants, or bend over when only you can see. I even go to the ladies room and remove my thong, slipping it into your front pocket without anyone else noticing.

Finally, you pull me away from the party, and we find a quiet, private place. As soon as we are alone, you grab me by the throat and back me up against the wall, pushing your hard cock up against me. You ask me if I think it's funny to tease you, and when I grin instead of answering, you snarl and tell me to answer the question. I nod and say yes, pushing my hips against you, telling you that I enjoy making you hard. You tell me that I have to fix this situation, and be punished. With that, you order me to my knees and undo your pants.

I willingly start licking your cock, then suck you into my mouth, continuing to run my tongue over your shaft. You thrust gently deeper in my mouth, pushing your head against the tender flesh of my throat. I hear you moaning softly, as you grab my hair, pulling my head closer, fucking my mouth. Having no control over how deep you thrust into my mouth, I stop using my hands to try to keep any semblance of control over the situation, and instead reach up, up your shirt to play with your nipples. You groan and tell me you're gonna cum, and then begin to give me your warm cum to swallow. I continue to suck your cock gently as you cum, guzzling every last drop of your juices.

When you pull up your pants, I reapply my lip-gloss and say I will see you back at the party, but you grab me by the hair and pull me back close to you, where you look me straight in the eyes and ask me if I received any punishment. I shake my head and say no, I didn't. You ask if I deserve punishment, to which I answer that since you told me that I did before, then I must. With that, you tell me to spread my legs. When I do so, you insert your finger into my wet cunt, running it over my desperate clit before plunging it completely inside me. I moan and push up against your finger, wanting you inside me, needing to cum. You can tell as I get close to my climax, and ask me if I asked for permission to cum. I say no and ask to please be allowed to cum. I see an evil smile cross your face, and you ask me if that would really be a punishment. I shrug and say that I don't know, that my punishment is always up to you. At which point you nod, and tell me that no, I can't cum; I have to go through what you went through. Then you pull your finger out and put it in my mouth for me to clean, while you use your other hand to pull something out of your pocket.

I see now that it's a vibrator. You thrust it into my needy cunt, and give me back my thong to wear to make sure it doesn't move. It is not on, so I assume that you just forgot to put it on before putting it in me, and I'm not going to remind you. After we straighten our clothing and I make sure my hair and make up look as before, we return to the group, but not before you remind me that I'm not allowed to cum without your permission. I agree, and confidently reenter the party. A few moments pass as we mingle with the crowd. All of a sudden, I feel the vibrator turn on. I gasp, caught unaware, and have to fight back the moan that tries to escape my lips. I see your hand is in your pocket, and realize you have a remote control. There is nothing I can do; now the tables are turned and I know that you will tease me for the rest of the night. There are moments when I am so close to cumming that I am unable to keep up with the conversation, but you watch me closely to make sure I never actually achieve that relief.

After hours of torture, the party finally comes to an end. While driving home, you finally have mercy on me, and allow me to cum, but then get me all hot and bothered again, without allowing me to cum again. As soon as we walk in the door, you grab me from behind so I can feel your hard cock pressing up against my slightly vibrating ass. Not bothering to wait, you bend me over a table right then and there, undo your pants, pull the vibrator out of me and thrust your rock hard dick all the way into my wet, desperate cunt. You tell me I can cum, in fact, you tell me I must cum, but only when you tell me, and then I must cum on command - within 5 seconds.

A few minutes after you begin pumping your cock into my pussy, you tell me to cum. Moments later, you tell me to cum again. Soon, you are having me cum over and over again, making me beg for mercy even though I know you won't have any. Suddenly, without warning, you pull your dick out of me, covered in my juices. I automatically turn to clean you, but you grab the back of my neck and hold me in place. Your cock slick with all my pussy juices, you push against my ass, slowly penetrating my tight entry. After entering me to the hilt, you gently begin to fuck my ass, thrusting harder as I begin to moan with pleasure. When I start pushing back up against your cock, you ask me if I like it when you violate my ass. I moan and tell you that yes, I like it, I really like it, I feel so full, so penetrated. At which point, you grab the vibrator, and put it back in my cunt and tell me to cum as much as possible. You feel as my muscles start to spasm, and my climaxes are so close together that it is hard to tell where one ends and the next begins.

You continue to thrust your cock deep into my ass, and I hear you moan as you feel the vibrations, too. I push hard up against you as I keep having orgasm after orgasm. Finally, the combination of the vibration and my muscles spasming around your cock overwhelms you; you grab onto me and thrust as deep as you can as you shoot your load into my ass. You pull the vibrator out of me, and we both just stay as such, satisfied and too exhausted to move for a while.