Consequences Poker

Story Info
Some light fun among friends.
4.5k words
4.24
232.1k
51

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxfly
maxfly
277 Followers

The gist of the game was simple, Dave explained. Everyone had to put $50 into the pot, winner take all. The winner of the game would be the winner of a hand of poker who could dare the loser of the hand to do something they would not do. The only catch was in order win the money the person doing the daring would have to complete the dare themselves.

While Dave was explaining the rules and trying to talk us all into playing we were just laughing at him in varying degrees of drunkenness. The girls, in particular, said there was no way in hell they were going to play some idiotic high school game just so Dave could get his jollies. Undeterred, Dave kept pushing at us to play until his wife, Tammy, far from playfully, punched him in the arm and headed toward the kitchen shaking her head.

"Alright! Tammy is in!" announced Dave rubbing his arm and we all just laughed some more.

"You are such an ass!" Tammy said as she stormed into our kitchen to help Laura who was making us all something to eat.

To be honest, I thought the game sounded like it might be fun, but given the mixed moods in the room I wasn't going to be the one to step up and say so. I looked around the group and in spite of the vocal refusals I could see I wasn't the only one who wouldn't mind spicing up the party a little.

Tammy obviously would have preferred Dave to simply drop the whole thing and she had seemed almost embarrassed by her husband's suggestions. My wife Laura had been one of the most vocal against playing the game, but in spite of her protests I knew she would be in like a dirty shirt if the rest agreed. Of those people still in the room, I knew Barry would also play without much hesitation. Hell, I am surprised he didn't suggest it in the first place. Barry's wife Deb, a bomb shell blonde, was being entirely too playful in her refusals to play to be believed, and after the strip tease she had put on at a patio party a few months ago I knew she wouldn't be shy if we did play. The last couple was Scott and Cheryl, the most inhibited couple of the group. Scott looked entirely uncomfortable by the whole idea, but Cheryl had the same look she had at the patio party and I could see she was excited by the idea even though she hadn't said anything one way or the other. It is always the quiet ones, I thought.

The subject of the game was dropped for a while as we moved onto more mundane topics like kids, schools, work, and golf. Deb and Cheryl were discussing the former, and the guys were discussing golf, or more specifically we were speculating about when a certain 'striped feline' would be making his return to the tour and how good he would be after almost a year long layoff.

After about fifteen or twenty minutes Laura and Tammy came back into the room with a huge platter of Laura's 'famous' nachos and a couple of pitchers of frozen margaritas. Before Laura had even put the platter on the coffee table the feeding frenzy began. Dave's first chip was mounded with cheese, sour cream, beef, and peppers and with the words, "Oh yeah!" he opened his maw to take it all in. But before he could get a taste, Cheryl grabbed his arm and steered the small feast into her own mouth. She couldn't get it all in and she ended up with cheese and salsa dribbling down her chin. While all of us laughed at the look of mock indignation on Dave's face Cheryl used her finger to clean up the mess on her chin and made a show of sensuously licking it off her finger and then she sucked her finger into her mouth almost as though she was performing oral sex.

Laura had gone back to the kitchen to get a bottle of Grand Marnier to use as a floater on the margaritas and had returned just in time to see Cheryl sucking on her finger. "Hey!! You guys started the game without me!" she said with a smile.

"No we didn't!" Dave remarked. "We were just waiting for you!" Using this as an opportunity Dave grabbed the deck of cards he had put on the end table beside him. He looked around the group and getting no verbal objections he began to deal the cards. I could tell from the look on Tammy's face that she wasn't happy, but she didn't say anything so the game began.

Dave dealt the cards and in the manner of amateur poker players we each picked up the cards one at a time as they were dealt. I had a pair of Jacks in my first two cards, but was dealt nothing else. As dealer, Dave was the last to pick up his cards, but before he did so he said, "No pay, no play!" As such, before we went any further a few moments passed while we got out our wallets. I playfully pissed off Laura by insisting she ante up her own money even though Dave and Barry had put $100 in for themselves and their wives; Scott only had $12 on him, but Cheryl came up with the rest. Laura only had a $20 bill in her purse and Dave ticked her off even more by denying her request to submit an IOU for the remainder. "No pay, no play!" he repeated.

Angrily, Laura dug into her purse for her cheque book and wrote out a blank cheque for the remaining $30. As she threw it onto the pile she looked me squarely in the eye and said, "There!! Are you satisfied?"

The look on her face told me I had better be and I nodded knowing she was completely into this now. I could only wonder how far she would go.

Dave picked up the deck of cards and turned to Tammy who was seated to his left. "How many?" he asked.

"Four," she said and all the guys laughed.

Dave dealt her four cards and more to each of us before dealing two cards to himself. I didn't catch another Jack, but I did get a pair of fours giving me two pair, so I was feeling fairly confident when we all laid down our hands.

As it turned out my two pair was only second best. Dave beat me with three queens. Laura, who had only asked for only one card, ended up with a nine high having missed her straight. She was the low hand.

"Okay," she said looking Dave in the eye, "what is my consequence?"

Without even a moments thought Dave blurted out, "Blow me!"

All of us except Laura either burst out laughing or reacted in shock, but Laura didn't so much as blink. She pondered Dave's request for a second after we quieted down and after glancing at the pile of money she replied, "No."

"Then I win!" announced Dave triumphantly.

"I don't think so," replied Laura.

"Well, you aren't going to let me eat you, are you?" Dave asked Laura with his eyebrows raised.

"No, that's true."

"Then I win!" said Dave just as triumphantly as before.

"No," said Laura with a look I knew that meant she was feeling clever. "I don't think so. I think that for you to win you have to blow yourself!"

Laughter exploded around the table at that point and then it doubled when Dave sadly looked down at his crotch and he realized he had been outsmarted. He looked at his wife Tammy for support, but she just smiled at him the way only a wife can smile at her husband when she knows he has made a fool of himself and calmly said, "She does have a point."

The hilarity and jests continued for a few minutes until, in defeat, Dave handed the deck of cards to Tammy and said, "Your deal."

With the tone set everyone was very careful in how they worded their consequences. There were some silly ones like Tammy having to crow like a rooster, I had to moon the group, and Scott was made to kiss the feet of everyone around the table, but before long the consequences took on a more intimate and sexual nature. It all started when Scott won a hand and, surprisingly given his shyness, asked Laura to kiss him.

Laura got up from her place and walked around to side of the table where Scott was seated on the floor. She got down on her knees, took Scott's face in her hands, and she looked deeply into Scott's eyes. Slowly Laura bent her head down to Scott's. Their mouths got closer and closer. When their lips were almost touching Scott pursed his and closed his eyes in anticipation of the kiss. Laura promptly kissed him one the nose and went back to her seat while the rest of were all laughing once more. The game really had become fun, even Tammy was enjoying herself, but a corner had been turned.

On the very next hand Dave won and Cheryl was the loser. "Kiss me," Dave ordered and then after a short pause he added "on the mouth."

Cheryl who was sitting on Dave's immediate right had a look of uncertainty on her face. Scott, who was almost as shy as Cheryl had a similar look on his face. Cheryl looked at him questioningly and Scott simply shrugged. With that Cheryl leaned over and kissed Dave gently for a few brief seconds. I could see Dave leaning in for more, but Cheryl quickly leaned back breaking their kiss.

For the next few hands kissing was the theme, and with each subsequent hand the requests became more intimate: "Kiss me on the mouth for 10 seconds." "Kiss me on the mouth for 20 seconds with tongue." And so it went.

Laura had just been in a lip lock with Barry for a full minute and I was still trying to understand how I felt about it when I was dealt a natural flush. Tammy was the low hand with a pair of twos. She hadn't been involved in any of the kissing consequences so I wasn't sure how far she would go. There was every chance she would just tell me to kiss myself, yet...

I had kissed Tammy just once before. It was New Years Eve a couple of years ago when Barry and Deb had hosted a house party and Tammy had had more than a little to drink. She made the rounds at midnight and kissed all the guys in the group for a second or two, but when she came to me I was surprised when her tongue snaked into my mouth and she pulled me to her with more passion than I was expecting. Fifteen or twenty seconds must have passed before she broke the kiss, kissed me once again lightly and said "Happy New Year, Tim!" Then before I had a chance to do anything except wish her the same she was off kissing someone else. So, it was with the memory of that kiss in my mind that I stepped up the ante and made the following request, "Lie on top of me and kiss me for a minute."

I was a little surprised, but pleased, when Tammy immediately got up and walked around the table to where I was seated on the floor. She pushed me onto my back and quickly crawled on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her lithe, athletic body and with her long, gold blonde hair hiding our faces we began to kiss. I had already kissed both Cheryl and Deb for fifteen or twenty seconds each, but the kiss I shared with Tammy was different. It was completely sexual. It was deep and hot. Our lips were pulling at the other's and our tongues darted and probed into each other's mouth, but it was Tammy quietly moaning in lust that set the kiss apart. I quickly lost track of where I was until all too soon I heard Dave yell out, "Okay! That's enough you two!"

Reluctantly, we broke the kiss and Tammy stood up and smiling widely walked back to her place on the other side of the table. I sat up and straightened my self out. I glanced over at Laura who gave me a questioning, Mr. Spock like look with a single raised eye brow. I just winked at her and wondered what she would do next. I didn't have long to wait.

Dave won the next hand and Laura lost to Dave for the first time since he had asked her to blow him. I think everyone knew the stakes were higher this time around. I could tell Laura was a little more nervous than she was letting on, or was it excitement. Regardless, I could hear a slight tremor in her voice when she looked at Dave and asked, "Well?"

Dave took a few seconds before he answered. You could almost hear the wheels in his head turning as he thought about his next request. Given the way Laura had one-upped him the last time he made a request of her I knew Dave was going to be far more careful this time. Then I saw a twinkle in his eye and he blurted out, "Show me your tits!"

It was a perfect consequence, I thought. It would be a big step for the game, if not for Laura herself, and if she refused Dave wouldn't hesitate to pull up his shirt and win the pot. But, before I could even complete that thought, although not before Tammy whacked him again, Laura pulled up her tank top and quickly flashed her perky breasts. Then they were hidden again so quickly it was almost like we hadn't even seen them at all.

"Hey," Dave complained. "That was too fast! I didn't even get a good look."

"It seems to me all you said was I had to show them to you, Dave." Laura said with a smirk. "You didn't say for how long." All we could do was agree with her again much to Dave's chagrin.

It was my turn to deal so I picked up the cards and quickly dealt another hand. After discarding two cards I found myself with three Jacks and I was pretty sure I was going to win the hand, but Laura finally hit the straight she had been after all night. Dave managed only a King high and he lost the hand. Just like that the tables had been turned.

"Well, well, well..." Laura said rubbing her hands together in glee. "What shall I make you do?" she pondered out loud.

I had a few ideas floating around in my head, but I didn't blurt them out. The rest of the group was strangely quiet, too, which only added to the tension of the moment. Dave just sat there waiting nervously, which in my mind was worth the price of admission all by itself.

"Hmmmm..." said Laura after a moment or two as she continued to contemplate Dave's fate. "I know!" she announced.

We all waited with bated breath for Laura to announce Dave's consequence. Long moments passed as Laura stared down Dave while she smiled wickedly. Unconsciously, everyone around the table but Dave began to lean in to hear what Laura would say.

"Strip," Laura said suddenly, and then after a dramatic pause, "and stay naked for the rest of the night!"

"What?" asked Dave who seemed not to understand what Laura had just said.

"Take off all your clothes and stay naked all night," replied Laura. "Strip!"

Dave looked at Laura in a moment of disbelief at what she had asked him to do, then he went beet red. Whether from anger at being had once again, or embarrassment, I don't know, but Dave didn't say a word.

Barry and Tammy were both laughing hysterically by this point, the group's initial shock having worn off. Scott looked like he wanted to run, and I could see Cheryl's neck and upper chest beginning to flush in excitement. I knew she wouldn't mind seeing Dave get naked. He was easily the most physically fit of the guys around the table.

I watched Dave look down at the money sitting on the table then look at Laura. Then he looked at the money again. While $300 was far from a fortune it was still enough money to be a factor in the game. I knew Dave was trying to figure out whether he could refuse the consequence, and if so, would Laura have the balls to strip naked herself and win the money. I had no doubt Laura would do it, and if Dave simply remembered the striptease Laura had performed on his patio only a few months back he would know it, too, and from the look on his face I think he did. Defeated, Dave stood up and began to fumble with the buttons on his shirt.

"Woohoo!" shouted Laura in victory. "Take it ALL off, Davey Boy!"

The girls all gave Laura a 'high-5' and took up the chant. "Take it off! Take it off!" Tammy seemed to be particularly enjoying her husband's moment of defeat and Cheryl was flushing even more noticeably than before.

To give Dave credit, he quickly got into the spirit of things and he performed an awkward bump and grind to the music that was playing in the background. Ironically, ZZ Top's "Sharp Dressed Man" came on when Dave was about half way undressed and the girls all squealed in delight at the irony. Between removing each piece of clothing Dave would give one or another of the girls a quick lap dance, more for effect than anything else, and soon he was standing in front of Laura in just his boxers which looked a little bit more like a tent at the moment.

"To the winner goes the spoils," Dave said to Laura. Holding his arms out stretched he added, "You may do the honours."

Like a cat Laura knelt in front of Dave and seductively slipped her hands inside of his waist band. She tried to slide his boxers straight down, but Dave's erection was in the way which forced Laura to pull his shorts out and over his cock. As soon as it was freed Dave's sizable cock sprung out toward Laura's face which was only inches away. Once she had them to his knees Laura let Dave's boxers fall to the floor around his feet and he stepped out of them, but as he did so he moved even closer to Laura. For a second or two Dave's manhood slid lightly along Laura's cheek and I think I saw her hand begin to reach for it before she realized what she was doing and then she pulled her head back and stood up. I could tell she was becoming aroused by the colour in her cheeks and the obvious fact her nipples were trying to poke through her tank top.

Like what you see?" Dave asked Laura with a grin. He was obviously sensing her arousal as well.

Playing coy to the bitter end all Laura said in response was, "Maybe!" Then she looked at Scott who was shuffling the cards and ordered, "Deal another hand."

After the cards were dealt and we had all been dealt new cards to replace those we had discarded no one seemed too eager to lay their cards down. I know I wasn't. All I had was a Queen high. With a thought of, "Here goes nothing," I laid my cards on the table and looked expectantly at the others to find out who I would be performing a consequence for next. Tammy laid her cards down next to mine and to my surprise I had her beaten. Her biggest card was the ten of spades. Cheryl let out a sigh of relief and laid down her almost flush which left her with a Jack high. Scott, Barry and Deb laid down their cards and while they all beat me, none of them had a very good hand. Suddenly feeling more confident Dave showed us a pair of eights which was the highest hand so far. Then we all looked at Laura expectantly, though none quite so eagerly as Dave. With a visible slumping of her shoulders Laura showed us her hand and once again she had missed a straight leaving her with a two, three, four, five, and an nine. She had lost.

Dave's triumphant bellow could have been heard blocks away, and let me tell you, until you have seen a completely naked man with an erection strutting around the room in triumph you are missing out. It was the most absurd thing I had ever seen. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or console my wife who, from the look on her face, knew she was in for it now. The rest were enjoying the situation immensely and for once it was Laura who was the target of the jeers and catcalls letting her know what she already knew, that Dave was going to come up with something big this time.

Once all the commotion ended I thought Dave would give his consequence more thought, but instead he quickly gave Laura the same task she had just given him. "Strip, and stay naked all night!" he said with glee.

With a shrug Laura stood up and started to pull her tank top up, but just before she exposed her breasts she pulled it down and sat down again. "No, I don't think I will," she said with confidence and we all looked at Dave.

"Then I win!" said Dave for the second or third time that night.

We all looked at Laura.

"No you don't," Laura answered even more sure of herself now.

We all looked at Dave.

"What the hell do you mean?" Dave asked and I could sense more than a little anger building him at the thought that maybe Laura had outsmarted him again.

"Well, in order for you to win you would have to perform the consequence you just gave me," Laura began, "but to do that you would have to strip. But you can't strip because you are already naked. Furthermore, if you put your clothes back on and stripped them off again then you will be in violation of the consequence I gave you because then you would not be naked all night and so I would win."

maxfly
maxfly
277 Followers
12