Consequences Poker Ch. 03

Story Info
Later that same night...
2.8k words
4.33
70.9k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxfly
maxfly
277 Followers

After every one finally left I went out back outside to clean up what was left of the party while Laura tided up the kitchen. The girls had done a good job before they left, so all I had to do was clean up the grill and cover up the pool for the night. I was standing there looking down into the crystal clear water thinking I might jump in and swim a few laps before bed, but just as I had that thought Laura popped her head out the patio doors. "Are you coming to bed?" she asked.

Remembering sexual promises Laura had made earlier I responded, "I'll be right there!"

"I'll be waiting!" Laura said with a smile and she closed the glass door with a swish.

"You won't be waiting for long!" I said to myself already feeling my groin rise in expectation.

I quickly finished up with the pool and made my way back into the house through the kitchen. Knowing we weren't going to be doing any sleeping just yet I poured each of us a glass of merlot. I snapped off the lights and with two goblets in hand I made my way towards our bedroom at the other end of the house. The house was dark, but I was able to pick my way along in the flickering light emanating from our room at the end of hall.

Entering the bedroom I was greeted by yet another sexy site. Laura, naked as the day she was born, was sitting up against the headboard with her knees pulled up against her chest. In the soft, warm light of the burning candles scattered around the room she looked almost angelic in her innocence. She smiled when she saw the wine in my hand. "You think of everything!" Laura commended me softly. Then in a complete reversal of images she pulled her knees far apart and brazenly exposed her pussy to me. "Now come and eat me!"

I wasted no time putting the wine glasses down on the night stand and removing my shirt. Still wearing my walking shorts I dropped to my knees beside the bed and I pulled Laura forward until her pussy was almost at the edge of the mattress. Suspecting how urgent her need was likely to be given the events of the day I decided to forgo the delicate beginning I would usually use to bring Laura 'up to speed' and opted for a more direct approach. Not that they needed to move far, but I pushed her thighs apart until her knees were almost flat on the bed. Laura's pussy gaped open in front of me; wet and shiny. I thought I could detect her scent when I walked into the room but now, so close, the sexual odor emanating from my wife seemed to fill the room. I leaned in and stuck my tongue as deeply as I could into Laura's throbbing opening and then slowly, with ever building pressure at the tip of my tongue, I licked her once from bottom to top. When my tongue crossed over her clit I maximized the pressure and slowed the movement to a crawl stretching her clit upwards. When her clit finally popped free Laura clutched at the bedcovers, gasped lightly, and shuddered with a small orgasm. Then I did it again and I was rewarded by another small orgasm only this one was accompanied by a barely audible gasp and a small involuntary squirm.

Knowing that I had my lover exactly where I wanted her I methodically began to work Laura towards what I knew would be a major climax. There is nothing quite like years of experience to understand how to arouse a woman, and I had learned many lessons about Laura's body along the way. I knew just where, how long, and how hard to lick to bring Laura to the brink of an orgasm without sending her over the top. The longer I kept her just at the brink the stronger her orgasm would be, yet I had to be careful not to wait too long and miss the opportunity altogether. Tonight I knew it would not take long and after just a minute or two I sensed Laura getting very still which told she was very close. I began quickly licking up and down the length of the clit, a favorite of hers, and when I knew the time was right I stuck my middle finger deep inside of her and hooked it back around her pubic bone. With the tip of my finger I drummed her G-spot a couple of times. Instantly Laura's whole body convulsed and it was almost as though I could feel the waves of pleasure as they coursed through her body.

"Oh my God," Laura cried out breathlessly, "Oh my God!" Her thighs tried to clamp my head between them but I held them apart and kept licking. By then all she could utter were inarticulate grunts and moans as her body shuddered strongly again, and then quickly once again.

Once I felt Laura begin to come down to Earth again I slowed and then stopped licking her altogether. I looked up and I could see Laura's chest heaving slowly. I looked at her pussy that was gaped wide open just inches from me and I watched it pulse rhythmically for a few moments. I would have loved to have dived right in and eaten her some more, but I knew Laura's clit would be hypersensitive to the touch right now and it wasn't something she enjoyed. Besides, I was thinking of something else that would be fun to do with a warm, wet pussy right about now.

I quickly stripped of the remainder of my clothes and climbed up on the bed kneeling between Laura's wide open legs. I pulled her a little closer to me and slid my cock up and down her wet slit a few times before I slipped it inside her. Laura has told me that I am little bigger around than most men when I'm erect so I am always gentle when I first enter her, but tonight she was so wet that I was in her all the way to my balls on the first thrust which Laura met with a groan of ecstasy. Holding myself up with my arms I began to slowly stroke in and out of Laura's pussy and much to my delight Laura climaxed again almost immediately, only this time I knew it must have been a G-spot orgasm because she immediately got sopping wet. I have never seen Laura squirt per se, nor any other woman outside of a porn movie for that matter, but whenever I stimulate Laura's G-spot she gets wetter than any other woman I have ever been with and tonight was no exception. She was soaked.

I continued to slowly slide in and out of Laura through the aftershocks of her orgasm and when she caught her breath she looked up at me and said, "Now you! Come for me, Baby! Fuck me hard!" I did and she met every stroke with an upward thrust of her pelvis. She was so wet it seemed as though I could fuck her as fast and hard as I wanted, and did I ever want! Lust filled us both and any hint of tenderness was gone. This was fucking pure and simple.

In the back of my mind I thanked the wine and beer we had drunk earlier because it was the only thing that kept me from reaching an orgasm in seconds. I was so erect and so mentally aroused that normally I would not have last very long given how hard and fast I was thrusting into Laura, but tonight the alcohol had desensitized me just enough that I was able to maintain a modicum of control and as such I was able to keep up the pace for a good eight or ten minutes without coming. I lost track of how many times, or even if Laura came again. I was completely lost in my own animalistic need to mate this woman.

"C'mon, Baby! Fuck me! Cum for me!" Laura urged me again, and with that she began to buck up and down wildly on the bed while thrashing her head from side to side. "Fuck me harder!" she commanded almost yelling at me in her own excitement.

Laura became so wild in her lust that I it became impossible to create any kind of rhythm and when I inevitably slipped out of her accidentally I wrapped my arms around her slender waist and crushed her body to mine. We rolled onto our sides with our tongues wetly and urgently probing each other's mouths. Laura threw her leg up over my hip and I thrust myself into her as hard as I could once again and then once again holding that thrust at its deepest point for a few seconds. I could feel my cock pushing up against her cervix. I could feel my climax building and I began to piston in and out or my wife's pussy faster and faster. My cock began to swell to maximum. My breath was coming in gasps. Then, just as my body trembled with the I shot my load into her, Laura pushed her tongue deeply into my mouth and moaned. I could feel her entire body spasm and her pussy literally convulsed around my cock as we came together.

We lay entwined together afterwards as we caught our breath. Our bodies gleamed with the sweat of our exertion. For a while I could feel Laura's pussy fluttering lightly around the base of my cock which was still buried to the hilt inside of her. As the heat of the moment slowly passed and my cock became more flaccid, one of those contractions pushed me out wetly. "Awww..." Laura whispered to me. "You felt so good inside of me!" As wet as she was from my seed I had no trouble sliding back inside of Laura and for the next few minutes we kissed and cuddled while connected below the waist.

Inevitably we needed to get cleaned up and after a quick shower and a much needed changing of the bed sheets we found ourselves back in each other's arms once again.

"So," Laura asked coyly, "was that all because of Tammy?"

"That depends..." I replied but I was thinking I should have been asking her the very same thing.

"Depends? Depends on what?"

"It depends on whether all that was because of what you and Dave were up to in the kitchen!"

"What do you mean?" Laura asked me with an innocent look.

"Did Dave come on to you in the kitchen tonight? Did you mess around with him at all?" I asked more bluntly than I intended even though I was not sure I wanted to hear the answer. I had hoped all the stuff that led to Cancun was behind us but if it wasn't then I needed to know. Moreover, I needed to know if I was the last to know as Tammy's behavior earlier led me to believe. Something was up!

Laura looked at me for a moment or two while she considered her answer. Nothing in her face betrayed any emotion when she replied, "Maybe." And then after a few moments of silence, "Can we talk about it in the morning?"

"Yeah," I said and kissed her goodnight.

As I laid there all the memories of Cancun flooded back into my thoughts. Immediately I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach. Even though I had set it all up and willingly participated, swinging like we had done in Cancun was out of character for me and it is not something I would have ever done had I not known with certainty it was needed if our marriage was to continue. I understood that Laura and I came from different places and had different needs.

When Laura and I first met she was dating a lawyer who she had accompanied to a benefit golf tournament my company put on every year. We had randomly ended up in the same foursome. It didn't take me long to peg Laura's date as an arrogant ass. On about the third or fourth hole Laura and I found ourselves alone by the golf carts while the others were teeing off. "Who's the stiff?" were literally the first words I ever spoke to her other than our introductions earlier that day.

"Oh, he's just someone I met at a party a couple of weeks ago. We've been hanging out together. In spite of what you see today he is actually an okay guy, I guess." Laura answered with a bit of a laugh and I fell in love with her smile.

"Are you and he..., you know, serious?" I asked hopefully.

"Serious? With Todd?" Laura asked with a chuckle. "No, we're just fucking."

"What?" I reacted in more than a little shock over what I thought I had just heard.

"I'm sorry," Laura said when she realized she had caught me off guard with her bluntness. "Todd and I met at a mutual friend's house a few weeks ago. We hooked up and we've hung out together a few times since then. So no, we are not serious."

"Good," I said, and from that moment Laura and I were together.

Over the next few years I learned a lot about Laura. She came from old money, but had none of her own. Her parents paid for her education but they had cut her off without a dime when she graduated from college and announced she wouldn't be working in the company business. She thought there might be an inheritance someday, but that day was a long way off. In those days she worked as a sales rep for a cosmetic and bath care products company. It was a living, but she was never going to get rich, and Laura had known rich. Fortunately for Laura, most of her friends were rich, and Laura partied with them constantly. And for a while, so did I.

In the first couple of months I knew Laura we travelled to Mexico as invited guests on board a private yacht, flew to Las Vegas alone together on a private jet to meet up with her friends for an evening of gambling and clubbing, and we spent two three-day weekends partying at yet another friend's house in Malibu. It was a life style I had always envied until I got to live it. It was all so shallow, but the experiences did help me to know Laura better. Along the way there were more than a few sexy moments. Laura and I became members of the 35,000 feet club on the trip to Vegas, and again on the trip back. Being topless was the order of the day for 90% of the women aboard the yacht, Laura included. I had never seen so many naked breasts. I was sad to learn you get used to it after a while. The same was true of the parties at Malibu, lots of nudity, and by comparison to the yacht, a lot more open sexuality. These were not orgies by any means, but there was a lot of bare flesh, a lot of groping, kissing, etc. And couples were obviously hooking up, often with different people in the same weekend. At first I was jealous of all the attention Laura would get, but since she ended up in my arms every single night I just went with the flow. We had fun, but as I said earlier, it was also sad in a way. It all seemed so pointless. In spite of all the laughter, no one actually seemed happy.

I don't know whether Laura ever realized it or not, but she seemed to be thinking the same way I was. She began turning down more invitations than she accepted, opting instead to spend time alone with me doing whatever came to mind. We camped, went to movies, cooked ourselves amazing meals and ate them while sitting on the couch watching DVDs. We stayed up late and slept in even later. We fell in love.

For fifteen years Laura and I built ourselves a really good life. My job was taking me places and so the money was very good by my standards, if not those of Laura's family who we rarely saw anyway. We bought a home, and then a bigger home with a pool. We made friends. Life was good right up until Laura got her itch. It was an itch Cancun had relieved, but seemingly had not cured. And that, I thought as I laid there in the dark was something I needed to take care of once and for all. Tomorrow's conversation would be interesting!

(To be continued...)

maxfly
maxfly
277 Followers