Consequences Poker Ch. 05

Story Info
How will it all end?
8.5k words
4.22
74k
30

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxfly
maxfly
275 Followers

Tammy went home shortly after making her proclamation of revenge, but only after extolling promises from both Laura and myself to help. "What do you intend to do?" I had asked Tammy with a gulp. She didn't know, but she said she would need our help once she had formulated a plan.

"I can count on you, right?" was the last thing Tammy asked both Laura and I separately before she left. We had both assured her we would help although I had some trepidation. An asshole he might be, but Dave was still my friend, and he had been so long before he met Tammy. There was certainly no way I was going to sleep with Tammy just so she could back at her husband. If it came to that I already knew what my answer would be.

As I closed the front door and latched it Laura commented from behind me. "That was certainly interesting!"

"You're telling me!" I agreed. "That is not how I thought today was going to turn out at all!"

"Oh, and just how did you think today was going to turn out?"

Uh oh, I thought, the ice just got really thin out here where I'm standing. I decided I was just as likely to put my foot in my mouth if I beat around the bush, so I just came out with it. "Well, I thought one or two things might have occurred. After what happened last night and the fact you put off talking about it until today I thought perhaps you had been the person Dave cheated with." I paused for a second or two to see how big of a crater that bomb made.

"And?" Laura asked in an even but frosty tone.

"I also thought you and I would be having a conversation about what took us to Cancun last year," I added, sighed, and then waited.

"You were right about one thing," Laura said after a few seconds without any sense of anger in her voice.

"Dave?" I asked with a lump in my throat.

"No."

"Oh!" was about all I could muster. I think the lump in my throat got bigger instead of smaller.

"Tim," Laura began, "I will not cheat on you. In the last year I could have done it a dozen times with a half dozen men you know nothing about. If I was still in my college years I probably would have had steamy affairs with most of them. I was attracted and very tempted. But I am not in my college days. I am happily married to you."

"Furthermore," Laura continued, "Dave is the last person I would have an affair with for any number of reasons, but you and Tammy are the biggest of those."

"But you and Dave always..." I started to say, but Laura cut me off.

"Dave and I have chemistry. We flirt and we play. I knew he wanted to fuck me since the first time I met him. He was imagining me naked under my clothes when you were introducing us, in fact."

"He was?" I asked more or less oblivious to all of this.

"He was pathetic!" Laura laughed. "It's why I have had so much fun teasing and tormenting him over the years."

"That's funny! I never thought of him being jealous of me."

"Oh, he isn't jealous. He knows the same as I do that the two of us wouldn't last a week as a couple. I'd kill him before then," Laura joked and chuckled to herself. "He just wants me!"

"And you?"

"Well..." Laura reflected, "I know it would fun to actually fuck him, the problem is I am not sure I would ever want to give up the advantage I have over him. He is bad enough as it is. I can't imagine having to deal with him being able to say he fucked me. It would change our whole dynamic! As it is the only way I ever get any cooperation out of him is because he doesn't want to take the risk of losing his opportunity to have sex with me. I have had him on a string for so long that it's become a part of our relationship."

"So would you do it if Tammy asked you to? She might you know!"

"I don't know," Laura replied after a moments consideration. "Maybe. She'll probably ask the same thing of you!"

"I'm not going to have sex with Dave! Tammy can just forget that!" I said with a grin.

"Silly! You know what I mean! What will YOU do?" Laura asked and then after a pause for emphasis she raised one eyebrow. "Hmmm?"

"I don't know, Laura. I've always been attracted to Tammy. You know that! It would not be a chore to make love to her, and that is what it would be, making love. I can't see having casual sex with her. The dynamics of the relationship I have with Tammy is different than what you share with Dave. Tammy and I are friends, maybe more so than with any of the other wives in the group. If we have sex it will be an very intimate experience."

"You are right. There would be emotions involved. I have never told you this, but Tammy admitted to having a crush on you once a couple of years ago."

"Really? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I promised her I wouldn't. Besides, you didn't need to know! Your head is big enough as it is!" Laura said and she flashed me a radiant smile.

"I love you, too, Bitch!" I joked back her. "Seriously, what are we going to do? We promised we would help her and I would hate to go back on our words to her. I don't want to have sex with Tammy any more than I want you to have sex with Dave. I don't want to ruin our relationship while trying to fix theirs, and I'm not convinced it will do any good anyway."

"You may be right about it not doing their relationship any good, but I think getting even with Dave is exactly what Tammy needs. Based on everything she told me today there is no way she will leave Dave. Knowing Tammy as I do, I know that if she doesn't feel as though she is on an even footing with Dave it will gnaw at her. Their relationship will have no hope until she feels the playing field is even."

"So what do we do?" I asked.

"Let's just wait and see what she comes up with. Agreed?"

I nodded.

"In the mean time we can figure out what to do with the elephant."

"What elephant?" I asked clueless as to what my wife was talking about.

"The elephant that is standing in the middle of the room that no one wants to talk about: Cancun. We really do need to talk," Laura said seriously.

"I know. We have probably needed to talk since we got back from Mexico except everything was going so well there didn't seem to be a point after a while. I thought you were happy." I said.

"I am," replied Laura quickly. "I'm very happy. If I learned anything in Cancun it was how much I loved you." She put her arms around my neck and kissed me hard for a few seconds then looking up at me she said, "I am so lucky to have you."

"Then what's wrong?"

"There is a part of me that isn't as happy and I'm not sure you can change that part me." Laura replied carefully. "It's not a part of me you have ever really seen."

"And what part of you is that?" I asked. I was now very curious to see where Laura was headed.

"My inner slut," Laura whispered.

"Your inner slut! What in the hell is that?" I demanded knowing full well what she meant. "Are you saying I don't satisfy you? If that is the case you sure had me fooled last night!" I said angrily.

"No, Tim!" Laura shot back. "That is not what I am saying. I think our sex life is wonderful. You are easily the most caring and sensitive sexual partner I have ever had, or could hope to have. I wouldn't want to change a thing about our sexual chemistry."

"Then I don't get it!" I almost shouted. "Explain it to me!"

"The part of me that isn't happy is a part of me I don't want to show you. The type of relationship it represents is not the one I want to share with you. The slut inside of me wants to be dominated and exploited, but I do not want the person who does it to be my husband. I do not want it to be someone I love. Better it be someone I have disdain for; Dave for instance."

"Dave?"

"It's what he wants, Tim. Dave wants to own me sexually and there is a part of me that wants him to get what he wants."

"Your inner slut?" I offered.

"My inner slut," Laura agreed. "I could own you," I suggested hopefully.

"You can't, Tim. You worship me and I wouldn't have it any other way."

"So what do we do?" I wondered aloud.

"I don't know, Tim. It is not like I actually have a plan. This has just been on my mind more lately. Stripping and being naked in front of everyone all night a few weeks ago awoke a fire in me that hasn't gone out. Dave fondling me yesterday definitely didn't help either, and the amazing sex I had with you was last night did nothing but pour gasoline on that fire."

"I'm not ever going to be able to accept being your cuckhold, Laura. I am not going to be married to someone else's slut. It isn't going to happen again. Cancun was a one time thing in my mind. You hurt me!"

"I know I did. You have to know how sorry I am. I was selfish," Laura admitted both to herself and me. "There is hardly a day goes by thank I'm not thankful you found a way to forgive me for the way I treated you that week. I probably don't deserve you."

"You do," I said and I pulled Laura close. "Remember, Cancun was my idea. I was willing to live with the consequences of what ever happened there. I went on that trip to keep you, not lose you, Laura! I love you too much to lose you!"

"You won't," Laura whispered into my chest as she wrapped her arms tightly around my waist. "You won't!"

We stood quietly like that for a while and I stroked Laura's hair gently. Eventually she pulled back a little and looked up at me. I could see the wheels turning as she put together what she wanted to say to me.

"Will you do one thing for me?" Laura asked finally.

"I don't know. It depends on what you ask me." I replied noncommittally. "What do you want me to do?"

"I just want you to keep an open mind as this thing between Dave and Tammy plays out."

"Why?"

"There is an excitement in not knowing what she is going to ask of us. My inner self is feeding off of it. It makes me feel alive. Don't kill that by saying "No." now. Let me enjoy this for a few days, okay?"

It struck me a little like allowing a child to play with matches, but I agreed, "Okay. I will keep an open mind.

"Thank you!" Laura said and sealed it with a kiss.

It was no surprise that Laura had a new bounce in her step over the next few days. She and Tammy talked on the phone a couple of times during the week but I didn't get any wind of what the girls were cooking up. Anytime I asked Laura about it all she would say is, "You'll see!" Laura was also unusually horny and we had sex every day.

One night I thought I would mix things up a little and I turned up the aggression a couple of notches. At first Laura was into it and feeling encouraged I cranked it up another step. I started to fuck her without my usual tenderness and I asked her if she was my slut. As soon as the word 'slut' left my mouth I regretted it.

"Tim! Stop!" Laura cried out harshly and pushed me away. "I do not want this from you! Stop!"

"But," I replied.

"Stop! If I wanted to be fucked like this I'd do the garbage man in the morning. Make love to me like you always do! Please?" she asked looking up at me. I could see tears in her eyes. "Please?"

"I'm sorry," I said. "I just thought that..."

"I know what you thought. Don't go there! It isn't what I want from you. It isn't who I want to be to you. Do you understand?"

I nodded that I did, but I didn't really. I was struggling with the fact there was something inside my wife I wasn't satisfying. I returned to a more normal sexual persona as requested and I continued to make love to my wife. At first it was awkward, but then she began to respond to me just as she always has and the sex was as good as it always was between us.

We laid awake in each other's arms for long time that night. We didn't talk at all until Laura reached out and brushed my hair back off my forehead. "You are such a good man!" she whispered quietly. It wasn't until I heard her voice that I realized Laura was crying. I pulled my dear wife closer to me and wrapped my arms around her securely without saying a word. I fell asleep with her sobbing softly into my chest.

Things were somewhat subdued between Laura and I the next day or so. That elephant we didn't want to talk about always seemed to be in the middle of the room. Then without preamble Laura announced that we were going to Dave's and Tammy's for dinner on Saturday night after my regular golf game with Dave.

"Dave hasn't even talked to me since this all happened, Laura. What makes you think he is going to play golf with me on Saturday?"

"He'll be there or Tammy will have his balls!" Laura replied haughtily. "Call him tonight and set it up."

"So what's the plan then?"

"You'll see!" was all the reply I got. After we had cleaned up the dishes from dinner I headed into my den. I made an online tee time then I picked up the phone to call Dave. What ensued was one of the shortest and strangest conversations I have ever had.

"Tammy, It's Tim."

"Hang on," was all she said.

A few seconds later, "Hello?"

"Dave?"

"Yeah. Tim?

"Yeah. Golf Saturday?"

"Okay."

"9:08 at the Lakes course."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and stared at the phone for a while. I have known Dave since forever and even when we had our differences we had always been able to communicate. I wasn't going to let things lay between us like this. I dialed the phone again.

"Hello?"

"Dave?"

"Yeah!"

"I'm going to kick your sorry ass all over that golf course on Saturday!"

"Yeah, like that's gonna happen! Bring lots of cash!"

"All the cash I will need will be in your wallet!"

"Whatever!"

I paused for a moment before asking, "Are you okay?"

"I've been better! Tammy has been chewing my ass out all week."

"You deserve it!" I observed.

"I know!"

"I'll see you Saturday!"

"Okay!"

I hung up feeling much better than I had only two minutes earlier. I hoped that Dave did, too.

Saturday morning I walked on to the driving range and spotted Dave hitting balls over by the fence. I watched his swing as I walked up behind them. He was hitting his usual weak fade. "You are never going to hit the ball any better if you keep going over the top like that," I called out as a form of greeting.

Dave looked up from the ball he was addressing and smirked, "What the hell do you know, Asshole?"

"I know a slice when I see one! How are you doin'? It's good to see you."

"It's been a long week at home. It's so cold around Tammy right now it's a wonder I don't have frost bite."

"How's the nose?"

"It ain't broken, but it hasn't forgotten," Dave said giving his nose a tentative rub. " She popped me a good one! I didn't even see it coming."

"What were you thinking?" I asked incredulously. "What on earth possessed you to tell Tammy you had an affair? You aren't seeing the woman any longer are you?"

"No, it was a onetime thing. Just spur of the moment, you know?"

"Yeah, I guess. So, why tell Tammy?"

"I didn't mean to do it. I just blurted it out in anger. She can be such a prude at times. I was just trying to get her to let her hair down a little."

"Let her hair down!" I exclaimed. "Dave, she skinny dipped with us for the first time ever last weekend! And she did a striptease for me you wouldn't believe. Give the girl a break!"

"What do you mean I wouldn't believe?" asked Dave with pointed curiosity

"Forget it," I said dismissively. "Just trust me when I tell you Tammy is no prude. I think you push her so hard that she fights back."

"You think?" asked Dave who really seemed to be looking for answers.

"Yeah, I do! So what do the girls have planned for us tonight?"

"I don't know," he replied. "It's been 'hush hush' all week. Tammy and I have barely spoken. All I know is we aren't supposed to show our faces anywhere around there until after 7:00. "

"Hey, maybe we can get in 36 holes then!" I said happily.

As it turned out we played 27 holes and drank a few brews in the 19th hole. Dave was buying because he had taken me for $30 which hadn't happened in quite a while. I was up $15 going into the last hole when Dave pressed me. I accepted his bet and immediately pushed my tee shot into 'the drink' which enabled Dave to make an easy 2-putt to win. Today, however, I didn't care. After all the drama the past week I was just happy to forget it all for while. I was quickly brought back to earth when I looked at my watch and saw that it was already 6:35. "We better get going," I said. "We are going to be late as it is!"

Forty-five minutes later I dropped Dave off at his house and I continued on home to shower and change. Laura wasn't home when I walked in, but as I passed through the bedroom into the bathroom I saw that she had thoughtfully laid out some clothes for me on the bed. I showered quickly, scraped the stubble of my face, and it wasn't until I went to get dressed that I realized the clothes Laura had set out for me were a pair of silk sleeping shorts Laura had bought me years ago. There was also a pale yellow, silk shirt which I typically wore untucked and did so again tonight. By 7:45 I was walking through the gate into Dave's and Tammy's backyard where I found Laura and Dave sitting at the patio table. Dave was working on a beer and Laura had glass of wine in front of her.

"About time," Laura quipped when she saw me. "We were about to send out a search party!" Laura got up to give me a kiss and I wasn't surprised when I saw what she was wearing; a light blue satin pajama set. The top did not button up very high and I could see a lacy, white bra that was just visible when she moved. I knew from experience that the panties that belonged to that set were a thong which I assumed she was wearing underneath. It was an outfit I had seen many times before, but always at home, usually in the bedroom. It wasn't something Laura would normally wear in public, but I guess today wasn't normal.

"You look nice," I said half jokingly as I stepped back to look at my wife after a quick kiss.

"Why thank you," Laura said with a smile then she did a quick twirl for me. Her tight little bottom was being hugged by the satin and it confirmed my suspicion that she was wearing a thong. "Why don't you go inside and get yourself a beer. Tammy's busy putting things together in the kitchen."

I waved at Dave and saw the he was wearing some sort of cheesy smoking jacket with a pair of silk pajama pants on underneath. "Welcome to the Pajama Party!" he toasted with his beer.

I walked inside but Tammy was nowhere to be seen at the moment. I opened the fridge and I was bent over grabbing a beer when I heard a voice behind me say, "Nice butt!" I turned around and there was Tammy striking a sexy pose that was framed by the kitchen archway. My mouth had to have dropped open. She was stunning! Like Laura, Tammy was dressed in lingerie, although that is where the similarity ended. My wife was dressed like a nun compared to Dave's wife, Tammy, who was wearing a neck to toe black lace bodysuit that clung to her like a second skin. It was nearly see through and Tammy's breasts and erect nipples were clearly visible. The only thing you couldn't see was her pussy which was covered by a small black triangle. I could tell by the strings going over her hips that the little triangle was part of a very tiny g-string. Her long golden blonde hair had been teased until it took on a wild look as it floated around her face and shoulders. It was look I had never thought I would see on Tammy. "Wow!" was the most intelligent thing I could say and I simply stood there looking at Tammy not quite believing the sexy creature in front of me was real.

"I'm glad you are here," Tammy said as she walked towards me. "I have been looking forward to this moment for days, years maybe!" Then she just walked right up to me, put her arms around my neck, and with her body pressed firmly against mine she covered my mouth with hers and pushed her tongue deeply into my mouth. I was a little taken aback by her actions because I wasn't expecting anything to happen quite so early in the evening, but I recovered my wits quickly, put my arms around her waist, and I returned her kiss.

maxfly
maxfly
275 Followers