Constanza Filled and Emptied

Story Info
Her pleasure is being squeezed until she empties.
2k words
3.35
229.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[edited from the original German]

I am Constanza and I live in Salzburg, Austria.

I am 31 years old.

You see from my photograph that I have the tiny waist. The picture was taken after my evening reduction, which I will describe to you later. Let me tell you my story.

In the photograph, my waist is only 36 cm (14½ inches). The belt is made of hard shiny black leather and is rigid. It is 6 cm broad. Inside the belt is my spine, and a section of my intestine and some blood vessels, I guess. But there can be nothing more.

I have always wanted my waist to be small and I love the feeling of immobility, which I get from being held really tight. When I was a girl, I would pull my belts as hard as I could. I was slim but I just wanted to be tiny. After school when I got home, I used to go into my room and get undressed and place my broadest belt round my waist. Then I would pull it by hand as hard as I could.

Later, I made my dad punch a large hole in the end of the belt by telling him a story to convince him to do it. I used the hole to attach a length of rope and passed that over the beam in the ceiling of my room. Then I leaned forward against my chair and lifted myself completely off my feet by the belt around my waist, which gradually became tighter still. It was painful and I knew that I may hurt myself, but my excitement was overwhelming. I would close the buckle and manage to stand upright. Then I would stand in front of my mirror and rub myself until I reached orgasm.

When I started this daily habit at the age of 18 years, my waist was about 62 cm (25 inches). By the time of my 19th birthday, I was a natural 50 cm (20 inches) and I was tightening my belt every night to 43 cm (18 inches). I used to sleep in a belt whenever I could and wear one at weekends under my jeans and sweater. My mother knew what I was doing but did not intervene because she thought I would "grow out of it," as we say.

I knew early that my body responded in a number of ways. First, I would orgasm very easily when I was tight belted: much easier and quicker than anything else. Second, my bladder and bowel emptied with a lot of force about ten minutes after my belt was tightened. I soon came to associate the emptying with the pleasure of my orgasm. Third, my desire to be penetrated became uncontrollable. I put many objects into my body, both in my vagina and my bottom. I had vegetables and plastic bottles and later I had an inflatable rubber bulb. I loved the feeling of being crushed and filled at the same time. My orgasms became wild and long when I was tight in my belt and pumped up in my bottom.

After I left my parent's house, I lived with my boy friend Paulo and he liked to help me make my waist small. He made me new belts and a device to tighten me more. It had two long handles and a leather gripper at the end. As he forced the handles together, the gripper could be compressed until it was open only as much as my finger. One day he told me he wanted to make my waist very small. I agreed because I did not know what was in his mind.

Early in the day he fixed my normal 18-inch belt around my waist and we lived throughout the day as usual. He fed me more food than usual and I was aware of it, but I thought that he may have forgotten my waist reduction. He gave me porridge for breakfast and later bread, pasta and oatmeal biscuits. I drank a lot of white wine and mineral water until about 15:00 hours. By the late afternoon, I felt quite full - more full of food than usual. I held my stomach, and it felt heavy. I could tell that the food and drink had moved down from my stomach into my intestine below my belt. I knew that I would have to empty myself soon and said that I should go to the bathroom.

"No," he said, "let me enjoy you while you're full. Please."

I love him very much and said, "Yes. Then will you help me empty?"

"I'll help you more than ever before," he replied but I did not realise the meaning of his words.

He went to the bedroom to make things ready for our loving, I thought. He came back to me and led me gently through the doorway. He undressed me and lay me down. I could tell that he had put the waterproof sheet under the bedding. We made love. I was very full and I knew that I must empty soon. He lay on me and compressed my belly whilst he fucked me hard with his hands on my waist. He was even more excited than usual and he filled me with his juices. He whispered in my ear, "Let me tie you a little while I play with you."

I agreed with my eyes closed, a nod of my head and a murmur, "Mm. You can do anything."

He quickly tied my ankles to our leg bar, which held my legs wide apart. The bar is about one metre long with leather shackles at the end. He tied my wrists to the top of the bed. Then he started to play with my body in the way he often did. He kissed my cunt and played in me with his tongue. He twisted my breasts. He licked me all over and sucked his juice out of me. I was enjoying everything but was getting more aware of the food moving in my bowel.

He moved off the bed and brought the reducing handles. He wrapped the reducer belt around my waist over the top of my belt. He made it fit closely over the belt and started again to play with me. He licked and sucked on my clit until I was starting to come. As I was coming he did one of my favourite things: he put two fingers in my bottom and spread me. My orgasm was amazing. It was as if his excitement had transmitted to me and I came and came as he played and spread me. Then, as I was recovering, he moved to the handles and began to reduce my waist. Not quickly, but not slowly either, he forced the handles together and I could feel myself crushing to a smaller waist.

"That's very tight," I said, "I'm full of food you know."

"I know. Relax. I'm going to enjoy this so you may as well," he smiled at me.

I tried to relax but he kept forcing the handles and I was being reduced more than ever before. My bowel was squirming inside me. My bladder was bulging between my legs. I knew that I must empty very soon.

"I must go now," I said, "Please, no more, no more."

In response, he came to me again and entered me and fucked me again. He lay again on my body and I couldn't help the little spurt of pee which came out of me. He felt it and liked it - I could tell by the way he was moving and murmuring. Before he would spurt into me again, he moved off me and started to close the handles with more strength than ever. I was being crushed and it was hurting me but, more than that, I knew that he would start to push more pee out of me and I would not be able to control my bowel.

"No," I said in a rising voice, "Let me out now. Please. I'm too small. I'm bursting."

He said, "I can do anything, remember. I'll make you as tiny as I want."

He kept pressing the handles and my body began to rebel.

"No!" I was panicking. "No, No, No more. Please no, no-o-o-o-o-o-o "

I was writhing a little and gasping through my wide-open mouth. I was aware that my eyes were staring up at the ceiling. He pressed tighter and then it all happened.

"Aaargh - aargh - aargh," my body was pulsing and forcing me to breathe in gulps.

I had no control. I peed a great flood into the bed. It poured out of me in an endless gush. Even while I was still peeing, my bottom opened and I emptied in a long smooth mass, which kept snaking out of me. It gathered under my bottom and I could feel its warm smoothness against the backs of my legs. I think it must have been over one metre long and almost as thick as my wrist. He was emptying me with the tightness and he kept on forcing the handles. Eventually, I was rigid with tension in my waist and with the pulsing in my bowels. I was stiff and quivering in the bed, with a tiny waist and surrounded by my own contents.

He made a mark on the reducer belt around my waist and slowly began to let me free. It took all the rest of the evening to clean the bed and me. My waist was marked and my muscles kept shaking for hours afterwards. But I felt empty and small and really excited. We measured the reducer belt and it had been only 32 cm [less than 13 inches.] We knew then that I was able to take that amount of reduction.

Since then, I have been emptied by extreme waist pressure every week after a day of eating and drinking. We make a special event of it with my waist reduced to its absolute minimum whilst I sit on the toilet. We do not make a mess in the bed any more unless we are overtaken by our enthusiasm and it just happens! Gradually my "natural" waist has reduced to 45 cm [18 inches] and I can wear a 38cm [15-inch] belt with ease, for a whole evening and night. But it is our weekly emptying sessions that attract me now. I can orgasm before I am emptied with the thought of it, and during with the sensation of being crushed and afterwards with the feeling of emptiness and warmth.

I have had to change one aspects of everyday life: I must now prevent the pressure in my waist and abdomen from pushing me out. My cervix is pressed very near to my opening and I wear a support plug at all times. Also, I must stop my bowel from emptying when I am away from the house, so I wear a plug in my bottom as well. They are both rubber and about 6 cm across, and I keep them in place with a Lycra thong attached to rings in the bottom edge of my tight waist belt. Every morning, Paulo inserts my plugs and attaches the thong, which will hold them in place. He loops the thong into my belt and pulls to shorten it and to tighten them into their places. Then I feel really full and tightened in every way. I walk with care and I feel the plugs moving in me. The excitement is exquisite and I have learned to orgasm with the sensation. I can walk to the shops or ride in the tramcar and make little orgasms for myself all the time. When I am away from the house, I wear a small firm-fitting panty girdle over my thong and up to my waist, to give me security as I move around. I feel to be totally contained and it is delicious. In the evening, Paulo will remove the thong and the plugs, and we make love and get ready for the emptying.

I want to be tiny and empty. That is when I feel strongest and most sensuous. My Paulo is kind with me but also very forceful. I need that from him and he knows it.