Consulting Trip Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,404 Followers

"If it looks that good, why don't you do something about it?" She said quietly, moving her feet as far apart as the stool would allow. My brain, fully overloaded with hormones, needed no more invitation. I stepped the few short feet between us and moved my hands to her firm ass. Giving it a gentle squeeze I pressed my face between her creamy cheeks and licked my tongue slowly up and down between her tender lips.

"Ohhhhhh fuck." She mumbled as I moved a hand from her ass to between her legs, allowing my finger to search out, and find, her hard clit. "Oh Jesus you're good at that." She moaned as she hung onto the plane for balance while I worked my tongue deeper inside of her and teased her hard clit with my finger tip.

I lost track of time as I lost myself in her succulent pussy, her moans and wetness driving me to continue my pleasant ministrations until my mind and body demanded more.

"Come down here." I said, pulling my face from her pussy. She turned and climbed down the steps facing me, and then threw her arms around my neck. Her mouth pressed to mine as she pulled our bodies, her soft lips teasing mine and tasting her own juices. I let my arms wrap around her and stroke the back of her body, moving up and down her spine, from shoulders to firm ass, as we embraced; our lips and tongues teasing seductively. I felt one of her arms move from around my neck and trail down to my waist, where it slid between us, finding my hard cock. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked it in the confined space a few times before she pushed her body away from mine slightly. Her hand forced my cock down until it was bent slightly downward, and then she pulled herself back toward me, positioning me between her legs, the top side of my cock rubbing against her wet pussy.

"Oh yes!" She moaned into my mouth as she her arm returned to my neck and she began to hump her hips to mine, riding my dick in short choppy strokes. "Oh God yes." I heard and felt her moan as her whole body began to tremble. "I'm going to cum!" She squeaked loudly as she buried her head in my shoulder and humped her hips harder against mine. I felt her teeth gently bite my shoulder as she tried to stifle the cry of pleasure that was escaping her lips; her whole body twitching and jerking. I held her tightly for long seconds while her orgasm faded and her breathing began to return to normal, my hard shaft still trapped between her legs. Shakily she pushed away from me and looked into my eyes. "I can't believe I just did that. I don't just go around having sex with strangers." She whispered, her eyes looking into mine as if searching for something. Finally, after several long seconds, she seemed to make up her mind about what she was looking for and in a very quiet, girlish voice asked me, "Will you fuck me? Please?"

"I'd love to." I whispered back, reaching for her hands that were still around my neck. I pulled her hands from my neck and then used them to guide her as I walked backwards, around the wing and toward the fuselage. I felt my back come to rest against the side of the plane and pulled her close to me; letting go of her hands I slid mine down to her waist, and stepping away from the plane turned her until she was backed up against the wing. I smiled and lifted her slightly, setting her bare bottom on the edge of the wing and then sliding my hands down her legs as she leaned back. I hooked my hands under her knees and lifted and spread her legs; stepping between them until the head of my cock was just touching her wet lips. She laid all the way back on the wing and pulled her legs wide with her own hands as I rubbed the head of my cock around her wet pussy, both spreading her lubrication around my head while also teasing her now fully exposed clit.

"Oh fuck." She whispered as the head of my cock pressed gently into the entrance of her tunnel. I pressed in only enough for my head to slip slightly inside and then pulled it out again, rubbing it around her wet lips and back and forth across her clit. Again, I entered her extremely tight tunnel, sinking in slightly deeper before pulling out and teasing her clit again.

"Yes! Do it! Please!" She begged, her eyes staring straight at mine as I sunk slightly deeper into her. I pressed and slowly sunk into her pussy, allowing her to expand around my mushroom head as her pussy slowly consumed my long shaft. "Oh my God!" She moaned as my balls finally rested against her firm ass. She laid her head back on the wing as I started to slowly withdraw from her again, stopping this time while only my head was inside. I pressed into her again, slightly faster than before, her pussy gripping me snuggly with each inch that entered her. Again I pulled back, and slid into her, faster than the last time.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned as I began pumping in and out of her hot tunnel, faster with each stroke. I reached up to her huge, sexy tits and began to tease and pull her nipples in time with my strokes. Each time my hips bumped her sexy ass her whole body shook, making her big tits swirl around; her nipples pulled and twisted by the natural motion of her sexy mounds.

"Oh God. I won't last much longer!" I said between gritted teeth, knowing that my climax was building, only seconds from pumping its hot load into her sexy body.

"Not in me! Please, not in me!" She moaned as her whole body trembled with its building climax. In frustration, I pulled from her pussy, and pressed my cock against her wet lips with one hand. The friction of her hard clit sliding up and down the bottom of my shaft was enough to push us both over the top. Her whole body was shaking as my cock began to spew its load out, lancing shot after shot of hot cum across her tits and stomach until she was covered in my cum. Some of it sliding and dripping off her big tits.

She let go of her legs and reached out to draw them around me, holding me against her pelvis as she lay panting, rubbing the cum around her body like lotion. "I always wondered how that would feel." She said quietly. "What's that?" I asked with some confusion. "Getting squirted on?"

"Oh, that and being fucked by a real dick . Jackie does a pretty good job of taking care of most of my horniness with her toys. But that was definitely different!"

"Who's Jackie?" I asked, even more confused.

"Jackie is my partner." She said as if that explained everything. In a way it did, but it also brought up so many more questions.

"Um, I see... I think." I said as she disengaged her legs from around me and pushed herself up to sit on the wing. She reached for my neck and pulled my face down to hers, giving me a long slow wet kiss that had an almost immediate effect, starting mister happy growing again.

"Hmmm, looks like your batteries recharge faster than my favorite toy." She said with a giggle as she felt my growing hardness against her belly. "But I think I better take care of that fuel pump before we go down this road again."

With that she pushed me away and slid off the wing, standing in front of me and leaning in for another long slow kiss. "You know." She whispered, as her hand found my cock and stroked it slowly, "I could kiss you all day. You are such a damn good kisser."

"You're not so bad yourself." I whispered as my hands stroked the sides of her large tits.

"Hmmmmm Thank you!" She cooed with a smile as she let go of my cock and pushed me away. "I better get to work or we'll be at this all day!"

"Is that a problem?" I asked with a laugh.

"Maybe." She answered simply as she walked around the wing, headed back to the engine area. I watched her climb up the stool again and could not resist the temptation to tease my fingers between her wet lips while she bent over to work. "Oh God. You keep that up and I'm going to make you fuck me again!" She said from inside the cowling.

"And that would be a problem why?" I asked. Without a word she spent almost fifteen minutes bent over in the cowling working before pushing herself out to stand up on the stool. She climbed down with a part in her hand and then turned around to set it down on the stool. She bent over and stuck her ass out at me. "Ok. You wanted it, it's yours!" She said as she spread her legs apart and arched her back so her pussy stuck out at me.

"You want it?" I teased.

"Fuck yes! You've been teasing the shit out of me and I'm almost ready to cum already!" She said with a laugh. "If you don't stick that cock in me I think I'm going to die!"

"I can arrange that!" I said with a grin as I stepped behind her. I rubbed the head of my cock around her wet lips and slid easily into her well lubricated tunnel, eliciting a small moan from her.

"Ohhhhh, so nice!" She said as I started stroking, long and slow, into her. I took my time, working in and out at a leisurely pace, not wanting to rush things; and also realizing that her very tight tunnel would fire me off in about two seconds if I really went at it. Even so, it seemed like only a few short minutes before I felt my balls tightening up as her climax approached. I could feel the first pulsations in her velvety tunnel as her climax worked right to the edge. I reached around her and found her nipples with my hands and gave each one a gentle squeeze and pull, causing her to cry out as her orgasm crashed suddenly over her. Her body jerked and spasmed around my cock as I continued to stroke into her; my own climax only moments away. I pulled out and started to stroke my own cock to completion, only to be met with a cry of "NOOOO!"

With a smile I aimed my cock at her still open hole and stuffed it back in. The extra sensation of re-entering her pushed me over the top and my body jerked, ramming my cock deep into her pussy as it gushed the first of many shots of my cum into her. Time and again my body jerked and added to the volume trapped in her pussy, before it finally slowed and I stood panting, my cock shriveling inside her.

"Oh god that was intense!" She panted from where she leaned on the stool. "I hope you have a lot more where that came from."

"I do, why?"

"Because your fuel pump is shot and you're going to be stuck here 'till tomorrow." She said with a grin as she pulled off my cock and turned to face me.

"Well, I suppose I can always get a room at the hotel."

"What hotel? There isn't one. What I can do is offer for the two of you to stay at our place. I know that Jackie hasn't been fucked by a guy in years, but I think you just might be man enough to charm her into it."

"Why would I want to do that?" I asked.

"Well, since you already fucked my girlfriend, I might want a little myself!" I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around and saw a very sexy woman in her mid twenties, long blond hair flowing over her shoulder and down her front almost to her thin waist; partially obscuring a set of tits that were easily as big as Freddie's.

"Not to mention that cute thing you have with you might be a nice payback too." I looked back and forth between the two women, eventually asking if they were serious.

"Oh I'm quite serious." Jackie said as she stepped up to me and stroked down my chest with a finger. "If you could seduce Freddie, then you must be pretty good. And I am always ready for 'pretty good'!" She said as she let her fingers slide around my balls and cup them in her hand.

"So, you game to stay the day, and night, with the two of us?" she challenged.

"Well, since I'm stuck here I don't see any reason to turn down such generous accommodations." I answered.

"Good. It's settled then. Freddie will bring you home when she gets done here, and I'll go collect your little friend from the shop and see how sweet she really is." Jackie said as she turned and walked away, her cute ass wiggling seductively as she went.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I asked myself as Freddie walked toward the office area with my defunct fuel pump in her hand. I had a feeling I was going to be very tired by the time the morning of the 15th rolled around.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,404 Followers