Consume

Story Info
He comes home and won't take your "No."
1.2k words
4.35
32.3k
26
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers

Walking through the door, it had been a bad day when I see you. You are folding clothes and listening to your ipod. You haven't noticed my entrance. My gaze wanders your body; your tight shorts and your half shirt reveal an ample of amount of skin. Today is one of those days where you are mussed and don't care. As you dance to the music, the motions of your body get to me. The way you move is so sexy and even though you are unaware of my presence I feel like you are teasing me. It is so hot to watch you dance. The way your muscles move and your hips gyrate, it is pure torture. Almost without conscious thought, I move up behind you and grab you. One are goes around your neck the other slides around to your stomach. I pull you tight against me. My mind is lost in a tide of desire and anger. I pin you against me. My head resting against yours and I nuzzle your neck.

"Hi, little one," I say as I squeeze your neck a little and my hand goes down your stomach.

You let out a startled yelp as I grab you, a little scared but relax slightly as you realize it is me.

"Hi, baby. I didn't hear you come in," you whisper to me, grinding your ass against me.

"I know baby doll but I saw you. I have something to say to you," I whisper as I nip at your neck.

"Oh really? What is that?"

"I am going to use you and take you and make you into my little slut," I growl out as I unbutton your shorts.

"Not right now honey I am busy," You say as you push my hand away from your buttons.

"Did that sound like a request?" I force my hand back to your shorts as I push them down. My arm chokes you a little as you struggle.

"Stop it, not right now."

I make no reply as I finish sliding your shorts down. Your struggles just push me further into my desire. I bite your neck hard and my hand gropes your pussy. You gasp at the roughness I am showing you. I have never been like this and you are a little shocked by it. I push your panties to the side so I can play with your clit as I push you up against the table, trapping you between it and me. You try to get away and speak but my hand moves up from your throat to your mouth and it covers your mouth. My fingers slide inside you, roughly as my thumb pushes hard against your clit. I am surprised to find you wet but not enough to register. It wouldn't matter if you weren't, you realize that I am past the point of caring. My hand leaves for a moment long enough to get my pants and boxers off. I am so hard for you and my cock nestles between your cheeks as my hand goes back to your pussy. I pull you tight against me using your pussy as a hand hold and grinding my cock against your ass. This is not me, this is not who I am but I can't help it. I want you. I want you so bad. I have to have you. I need you. I want to consume you and make you mine. I want to give you my cock and my cum and make you beg for it again. I want you to plead for me to fuck you harder as I choke you and pin you to this table. Those thoughts carry me as I push you down against the table. Holding you down with one hand as I line up my cock with your pussy; my hand lets go of your mouth.

"Stop it, please. I am not in the mood and this is no way for you to act. What the hell has gotten into you?" You yell loudly as you struggle against me.

"You want this, your pussy is wet for me. You can't deny it," I say to you, completely ignoring you pleas for me to stop.

Slamming my cock into your hard and rough; my hips bang into your ass as I do. You struggle hard trying to get away from your former sweet boyfriend but my hand pins your arms to the table and I rapidly thrust my cock in and out of you. I am consumed by the feeling of power and desire. You are now mine and I want you to feel it and lose yourself in my lust for you. My cock fills you up as I fuck you pinned the table. Your face against clean clothes you where just folding and your panties around your ankles as I bang my cock into you again and again. You are so wet and tight and soon enough your pleas turn into moans as I fuck you like a dirty little slut.

"You like this baby, don't you? Taking you like this? Making you my little fuck toy?" I growl out at you as I relentlessly fuck you.

You say nothing just moaning as your pussy contracts and tightens around my cock.

"I can't hear you.... I asked you a fucking question," I yell as I smack your ass.

You moan and squirm.

"Well baby? do you like being my slut? Do you like me fucking you like the dirty whore you are?" I ask again as my hand slams against your ass cheek.

"God, yes fuck me... fuck me harder please sir fuck me hard and make me take your cum. Please sir fuck me like a little slut," You scream out as I bend you to my will.

I piston my cock in and out of you, the table rocking and shaking with the force as I fuck you harder and faster. I don't care as the clothes spill every where and as your hips dig into the edge. I just hold you down and make you take my cock again and again as I fuck you from behind. I feel you cum for me... its not for you, its for me. You might get pleasure out of it but you are cumming for me and my desire. You had no say and no choice you are my little fuck toy.

"Someone lied to me, someone likes to for me to take her this way. You just came for me. You are such as slut. You like being fucked here on this table."

You moan and shudder and nod as my cock still pounds into you. You try for a moment to shit positions but you can't as I keep you trapped. My cock is relentless and you feel so good. Your juices making it even easier to fuck you harder and faster, lost in the sensations. With a final thrust I cum deep inside you which feeling that cum surge up in your pussy, you lose control and cum again as I grind my cock deep inside you.

"You are my little cum slut. You are mine to take and use. I will take you when and where I want baby or I will punish you. You are mine and I will keep you," I say before spinning you around and kissing you fiercely and passionately.

"Yes, sir, I'm yours," You say meekly.

"Good girl, little one," I kiss you again, holding you tight as you feel me get hard again.....

Enygma55
Enygma55
64 Followers