Contact

Story Info
A moment of true communication.
155 words
2.75
16.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dillinger
Dillinger
309 Followers

"I could make an outrageous indulgence out of the side dishes alone," he said. "I keep hearing about how soft the downtown market is," she said. "You'll receive rave reviews," he said. "Please let me know if you have a conflict," she said. And on it went. For days, for months, for years. There was no communication, no contact.

This was their life, they woke, they worked, they slept. They talked, but it had no meaning. They couldn't hear. They did not see.

"Lets indulge ourselves," he said. "Staff meetings are being held once a month," she said. "Show me yours and I'll show you mine," he said. "What do you think of the new investment options," she said.

This was their life, they woke, they worked, they slept. They talked, but it had no meaning. They couldn't hear. They did not see. Then one day...

"Brica dree foolah mentab dibdab, babe," they said simultaneously.

Dillinger
Dillinger
309 Followers