Contacted Through Feedback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes, yes! Uhnnh, uhnnnh, uhnnnh, yes, YES! You are tonguing my ass so good, Jack, so good..." I don't say anything, just continue sliding my tongue in and out of her sexy little butthole. After about 5 more minutes of this, I again have the urge to change things up: I ask her to get back on the bed, on her hands and knees.

Lily climbs onto the bed, looking over her shoulder at me and shaking her head with a huge grin across her face. I smile back as I move in once again, but then I notice I can see her ass really clearly in the mirror at this angle, so I move to her side and start licking her ass while trying to watch myself doing it in the mirror. Lily doesn't really know why I'm licking her ass in this weird position (it's not like there's a camera catching it or something), so she asks if she should face the other way, presumably to give me a better angle. I take this as my cue to stop fucking around, and I climb back up on the bed behind her and resume eating her ass hardcore-style! Now that we are on the bed again, there is better lighting on her asshole, so I really want to get a good look at her anus. I start doing a power thrust, pushing my tongue as far as I can up her ass, then pulling out to watch her anus close. Thrust, pull out, anus closes. Over and over again I watch as her gorgeous pink butthole opens then closes for my tongue. This is so fucking amazing and hot! Again, I repeat what I've been telling her this whole time, "I could seriously do this for a long time."

"I like when you do that. Keep doing that. I love how you lick my ass..."

I continue to kiss, lick, suck, and probe her rectum with my tongue for several more minutes before I change my approach, trying to draw out her own fantasies, hoping that I've satisfied most of them...

"Is there anything you want me to do?"

"Uhhh, I like what you're doing." Lily purrs back to me. She is now really leaning down and arching her ass up against my face. "Just make your tongue disappear in my ass..." It seems like she has no intention to let me stop rimming her out! This chick's ass is insatiable!!

I continue eating her butt in this position for a few more minutes, then ask again, really just trying to get her to dominate me a little bit, but not sure where this will go. In the end, all I want is for her not to get bored!

"Just tell me if there's something that you want me to do," I whisper between licks.

"Okay. Maybe stick your finger in."

Almost immediately, I slide my finger up her pussy. "Like this?"

"In my ass..." she whispers. OK, then...

"Oh fuck..." I stammer as I slide my right pointer finger up her asshole while kissing her ass cheek. It glides in easily, and I only push my finger halfway up her butt.

"Oh yeah!" Lily sighs as I wiggle my finger in her ass. I play around in her butthole for a little bit before I pull my finger out and replace it back with my tongue for another minute or so before Lily makes her next demand, as she's clearly on the verge of another orgasm.

"Now I want you to cum on my ass."

"Cum on your ass? Fuck. OK." I am mumbling into her butt as I continue to rim her anus while I begin jerking myself off. I wouldn't have minded getting a blowjob or handjob at this point, but that's alright; I'm happy to be of service. If a girl wants you to cum on her ass, you cum on her ass... So, after tonguing her ass for a few more minutes, we are both moaning together and I feel her start to cum and buck hard back against my face. Taking my cue, I work myself up and sit up over her ass and cum while fingering her pussy through her orgasm. Those details don't really do it justice - it was soooo good. Speaking for myself, it was actually a very satisfying orgasm. After I finish ejaculating on her ass, I move back down to give her asshole a goodbye lick, suck and kiss (avoiding my cum entirely, of course).

Like a snake in the grass, Lily's hand shoots out and grabs the back of my head. "No, no. You're not done until I cum again. I know you can get me off one more time!"

Fuck me... I smile, and focus my tongue once more on her anus as I rub her clit with my hand and slide my thumb in and out of her pussy. As noticeably tired as my tongue is at this point, I fucking love this! I could seriously do this as long as she can take it, and there's no way I'm going to stop before she cums one last time... In any case, it doesn't take long with my mouth and tongue playing on her asshole before she's worked up to another orgasm, and sensing it coming, I slide my tongue deep inside her anus while vibrating her clit with my fingers. She cums powerfully, pushing her ass back hard against my face as she arches her back and claws the bed sheets. I hold my tongue for several seconds deep in her anus before I slowly remove it from her butthole and lean back, still making contact with her pussy against my hand, feeling her wetness.

Lily slinks down to her stomach, then rolls over onto her back and smiles with her eyes closed, moving her hand over her face. "Ohhhhhhh, fuck. Now THAT is a great way to start the day!"

I lie down on the bed on my back next to her. "You're telling me. That was amazing."

Lily laughs, her satisfied, cat-like smile still spread across her face. "Now I have to go to my sister's house and pretend nothing happened..."

"Well I have to go into work..." we both share another laugh.

As we lay next to each other, Lily is constantly making satisfied, lust-filled noises: deep sighs and breaths, giggling. I look over at her and she still has her eyes closed, shaking her head.

"I can't believe how good that was, Jack. My body literally can't stop shaking right now!"

"Fuck, Lily, I'm glad you liked it. I'm a little out of it myself right now..."

A few more moments pass as we continue to relax and get a hold of ourselves. Lily finally opens her eyes and turns her head towards me. "So... are you gonna write a story about me now?"

I laugh. "Do you want me to?"

"Absolutely," she runs her hand over my chest. "I want to hear about what we did from your perspective. You better make me sound good, though!"

"Trust me, that won't be a problem."

We talk a bit more, nothing much coherent, but we both get the point: we had an awesome time together! I finally get dressed and cleaned up, while Lily continues to get herself together.

"Do you mind if I get in touch the next time I come to town?" I can't believe how bashful she is when she asks this!

"Are you kidding me? You can get in touch with me anytime you want!"

Lily's smile at this just kills me; I can feel myself starting to get excited again. "You better be careful what you ask for, Jack... I might decide to move in with my sister!"

12