Contract of Leather: Ch.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turns to my bathers and dismisses them. The kind one, my sensual bather, gives me a conspiratorial wink before he leaves. I wait for around thirty minutes, lounging on one of the tables until Quar returns for me. "Follow me," he orders, and I leave the bathhouse behind, following him to the chambers of the prince. My stomach is in knots as we walk. It is time for me to meet the man I am to serve, the man whom I will be responsible for pleasuring for years into the future. The thought frightens me beyond belief.

Prince Ajan turns out to be a more handsome fellow than I expected. I'd only seen him from a distance, usually during festivals or such, and always flanked by his statelier father and mother. Here in his private quarters, he appears less like a prince. No, seeing him there, resting on the heaped pillows of his bed, he looks like some exotic predator like a panther or great cat. His green eyes widen when Quar brings me in the room, and I see his gaze linger on the limbs of my body, naked beneath the thin layer of transparent cloth. Quar starts to tell him about the preparations he's taken to make me presentable, but Ajan silences him with a wave of his hand.

"Leave us." I see the hiss of hatred in the Advisor's gaze, but he does as he is bid, leaving me alone in the room and locking the door behind him. Prince Ajan rises off the bed, and comes over to circle around me. As he drinks in me, so I observe him, noting every detail of my new master. His hair is dark, the shade of a raven's wing, and it trails down his back in loose waves. Most of the men in the palace wear their hair fashionably short, but the prince looks right bearing the long tresses. It gives him the air of a rogue. His eyes are green and sparkly, and his face is sharply featured and handsome. He is shirtless, wearing only a pair of white breeches.

The color is good against his tanned skin, accenting the muscles of his chest and the ridged planes of his stomach. The crotch of the pants is tight, and my eyes widen at the considerable bulge there. He looks older than his tender 18 years, and from the look in his eyes, he also is more dangerous than he appears to be. "What is your name?" He asks, stepping back to look at my face. I feel my cheeks heating with a blush, but I manage to stammer, "My name is Janna, your highness."

"Janna," He breathes, and smiles. "Janna, it is time to serve your new lord." He saunters back to his bed, lying down over the pillows. "Come and undress me." I am rooted to the spot for a moment, frightened. So the night has come, and I now have to pay for the pampering earlier. It is time to earn my keep, to give the young Prince Ajan the greatest gift I have. I move to the bed, and reach out my hands towards the ties of his pants. He chuckles at the way my fingers recoil when they brush against the tight bulk of his groin. I tug the breeches over his hips, pulling them down over his thighs and free of his feet. I can feel his eyes on my body, burning hot as he watches me drape the pants over a nearby divan. When I turn to him again, he's already risen from the covers to take me in his arms.

"God, you're beautiful," he groans against my hair, and I feel the very hardness of his body pressed against me, the thick muscles of his chest against my face, and the erect tumescence of his member against the soft pout of my belly. I bring my hand up between us in curiosity, my fingers coming up to close around his sex, squeezing the shaft lightly. He thrusts against my hand, and I let go, grazing my fingertips over the knobby purple-tinted head, then cupping the fleshy sac that dangled beneath. Prince Ajan growls, and pushes the straps of the flimsy gown from my shoulders, letting it pool at my feet. He lifts me to the bed, and proceeds to feed on my mouth, invading me with his arrogant tongue. His caresses are not like that of the bathers. His fingers pinch and cup and probe me everywhere, pinching my nipples until I cry out and then moving his mouth to soothe the sore tips.

My inexperienced hands flutter at his back, then come between us to grip at the thin trail of hair that runs from the middle of his chest to the thick jutting penis that grinds against me. Prince Ajan gives me a little taste of the ecstasy that I had with my kind bather, bringing his mouth to my sex and working me into a slow burn. But he doesn't complete his ministrations, and instead chooses to begin exploring my heated hole with his thick fingers. He pushes in with two fingers at first, sliding them in until they reach the barrier of my innocence, then removing them and thrusting them again. He manages to open me enough for four fingers, stretching me, readying me for the overly large cock he will soon plant inside. When my lubrication was enough to satisfy him, and he was certain that I was prepared enough for his standards, he kneels over my face and takes his shaft in his hands.

"Suck it. Wet me for your nice little body," he orders. I do my best to please him, though the corners of my mouth scream in agony as I struggle to take him all in. He is too thick to keep my teeth from occasionally rubbing against the length of the thick stalk, and the head hits the back of my throat, making me gag a bit. Prince Ajan withdrawals his member from my lips and then pushes my thighs far apart.

"It's time for you to feel a real man inside you," he moans. "Let me fill your little hole. Let me see you bleed on my cock." Then I feel him guiding that massive organ to the entrance of my lower mouth, and I prepare myself to be taken for the first time. My folds are stretched open wide by the bulbous head of his sex, and I can't believe how full it feels, sliding into my never-used opening. I feel like I'm being split apart, and he takes out the thick cock and thrusts back in slowly, pushing deeper. It is a mixture of pleasure and pain until the blunt head bumps against the membrane of my virginity, and he grunts.

"You're so tight and wet," Ajan purrs, his body trembling above mine with the sensations pulsing through him. "I'm going to make you mine now, Janna, you beautiful little slut." He draws back only halfway, and before I can even tense, he pushes into me fully, breaking through the thin layer of skin and opening me fully. It is the worst pain I've ever felt in my life, the stinging snap of my virginity being taken, and I scream. Ajan holds still for as long as he can control himself, trying to let me adjust to the feel of my first cock. Eventually the major hurt of the invasion gives way, and Prince Ajan cannot control his ardor any longer. He starts pounding away, thrusting in and out of my stinging sex in a speedy fashion, and I lie there biting my lip to hide the fact that I am feeling very little pleasure from this first ride. It takes only moments before the young prince pulls free of my wetness, rising up above me like some demi-god. His hand is a blur as he fists the shaft of his member, until he gives a cry and the head of his cock explodes, sending strand after strand of his white seed to coat my breasts and belly. Prince Ajan collapses to the bed beside me, and I see the blood of my innocence and my juices mixed together on his deflating cock, marking my servitude as surely as iron collar and chains.

After he has recomposed himself and dressed, Prince Ajan sends for Quar. "Take her back to the bathhouse. See that she is bathed and treated, and have her taken to her quarters."

"Is the young prince pleased with his concubine?" Quar asks, and I can see that he is hoping for any sign of displeasure. The prince's gaze rakes over my body, his face openly showing the pride he feels at the sight of the blood that stains my pale thighs. "Very pleased. I will enjoy teaching this one for a long while. Make sure she gets a good night's rest. Tomorrow I will send for her early in the day." Quar nods, and I am led once again to the bathhouse. My kind bather is delicate with me, taking great care to wash my bruised parts without hurting me. I still wince, for I am very sore. Once I am bathed, I am shown to a beautiful room of my own. It is small, but the bed is comfortable and the pillow is soft. A small table bears a meal for me, and some wine. I eat a little, and then retire to my bed in exhaustion. Lying alone there in my room, still stinging from my deflowering, a wave of homesickness overwhelms me. I cry myself to sleep that night, my fingers tracing over the ivy-design bracelet. I cannot go home now ever again. I belong to Prince Ajan now, and my body is his for how he sees fit. And as I dream, I can only wonder at what he has in store for me.

Coming soon: Chapter Two, in which Janna is taught further at the hands of Prince Ajan, her young bather, and the King Ahamed, and is taught disciplines by the Advisor Quar

12