Control

Story Info
An attempt to prove self-mastery.
1.5k words
2.97
34.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Integra walked down the quiet hallway. A box of things in her hand. It was easier to think of them as just 'things' at these times. Everyone was away. Except Seras. Integra had bade her to be in her room for a while. Long enough to get it over with.

Her grandfather and her father kept notes about vampires. Private notes for family only, not that she shared anything personal with others. There were vague mentions of what vampires could inspire in their prey. How one could twist another to dark and corrupt thoughts. The seals placed on them would ensure that there attention would not wander, but instead be placed on the holder.

On her, now.

More oblique references to how a held vampire could be directly controlled and how to make it forget what transpired were not lost on her. With Alucard the violent fantasies he projected were easily ignored and only on a few occasions had she needed to do this. Whatever story his mind made-up once she was finished did not concern her.

With Seras, Integra hadn't thought that she was doing anything. Nothing like she associated with vampires for days, nothing of the terrible feelings they made others feel. Not until she caught herself fantasizing about sucking on Seras's breasts.

Her hands clenched at the memory. The insidiousness of it. It had slipped past all her defenses. She built them up over the years, needing them for her life. To felt them breached so easily stabbed her heart. She would not allow anyone to think that she was weak, that she could be won over by soft imitations of 'love'. She would show Seras who was in control.

First she set out rules for herself. If she didn't have rules then she was no better than them. She would not make Seras drink blood. It would be so much easier if Integra made her, but it was Seras's choice and not hers. She also would not take the girl's virginity away. She should be allowed to give it to someone who cared about her more what Integra planned for the night.

Seras's room was just ahead. Integra stopped at the door and invoked the control on Seras. She walked in. The vampire sat blank-eyed on her chair. She gave no indication that she saw or noticed anything.

"Undress" Integra commanded. She turned away and was about to disrobe her self when she decided that Seras should. The surrassations of clothes against skin told Integra that Seras was finished.

The vampire stood, unconcerned about her nudity when Integra glanced at her. Death had not marred her skin yet. It was still a healthy pallor. Her breasts did not sag, even without a bra. There was a stray thought, Integra stomped on it.

"Undress me." Dully she walked over and unbuttoned Integra's shirt. A distant warmth briefly flashed and was gone. Integra refused to acknowledge it. She was not weak. She would never submit. She was in control. Seras's quick fingers opened up Integra's vest and shirt. Seras pushed off her clothes in a fluid motion. A soft thud and they hit the ground. The sharp click of her pants and they were undone. Integra stepped out of them and kicked them aside. Her bra was last. The quiet that followed consumed all. Seras gazed the dark bronze woman in front of her. There was no praise, no demeaning stares. She just waited. "Please me."

Seras's hands glided across Integra's arms. Feather touches that did things to Integra she suppressed. The vampire's fingers played on Integra's skin and slowly looped her way to her master's master chest. She gazed intently at Integra. Looking for anything that Integra liked. As her hands breathed past the taller woman's nipples she twitched. Seras leaned forward and took Integra's nipple in her mouth and gently sucked on it.

The feeling distracted Integra. A sigh escaped her lips. So different than Alucard. Seras's hands moved against Integra's legs. It was so distracting. So different than Alucard. Thoughts sang out like a hypnotic rain. Caring foreplay was a completely alien experience. The air melted around her skin. Seras's touches and caresses were warm and delicious. Integra pushed back, but this pleasure was soft and yielding. It wouldn't move back like the kind Alucard summoned. The feelings wrapped around her arms and feet.

Seras's hands traced patterns in lazy circles. Her lips moved downward. Her hands went higher. Whispers across Integra's skin. Kisses on her taunt stomach. Integra jerked. A teasing caress on the sides of Integra's breasts. The room tilted. Shortness of breath. It was different, so different. Not judging, not forceful, understanding and sentimental. Seras's caresses were vanishing. An insistence Integra could not name. A shiver passed through her and she did not know why.

Somehow, sometime her panties had been removed. Thinking was hard. She lost track of time. She felt those touches drift further down. She felt hot. Seras was so cool, Integra stiffened. Lower, lower. Shock. Integra tossed her head back as Seras's tongue licked at her. A moan escaped her lips. Her body tensed. The melting air climbed her body and encased all her legs. The sybaritic feelings Seras caused vibrated throughout her. Seras nudged a part of her. It was like a finger rubbing on a wine glass. Seras's tongue darted farther in. The glass reached higher to Integra's abdomen. The young vampire's fingers continued to stroke and please Integra. The woman felt a building inside.

The room shook. That noise, that pleasure filled her mind. The world twisted. She looked at the ceiling, held in the air. She felt one of Seras's arms support her. The vampire continued with love-making. Tension everywhere in her. Seras kept on, Integra's pleasure imperative in her mind. Integra's muscles contracted and relaxed as Seras's tongue caressed her. Slowly, wonderfully, Integra could no longer feel anything but ecstasy. The wine-glass sound became her being. Her whole body melted into glass.

Seras seemed to know this and her efforts went faster. Breath went, thought vanished, nothing meant anything but the pressure all through her. The glass vibrated in time with Seras's ministrations. Integra could not move or she would break. Seras continued, neither hurried or slowed. She wanted Integra to be happy. Integra's vision went, only the beautiful noise existed.

Then she shattered. Pleasure, endless and hers went on forever.

When she woke up she was cradled in Seras's arms. She was humming some tune and rocking Integra back and forth. She done nothing else. Integra pushed her away and snapped upright. She let this happen. She lost herself. She gave herself to this undead creature. She even, even-No. Did Seras quietly laugh at her? She was a Hellsing! She would not, could submit to this!

Seras looked up at her and still had the friendly smile. She wouldn't be swayed by these pretend gestures. She wanted to bite her, use her, like every other vampire. She would not be taken in. It made Integra's face burn. Seras was the same, everyone was the same. They believed her so stupid as to fall for the lies.

Integra snatched her hair and slammed her into the ground. Seras's smile went away, only to be replaced by the look given to an ill friend who was not getting better. Integra punched her. I am not weak. Punch. I am not weak. Punch. I am not weak. Punch. I am not weak! Punch. I AM NOT WEAK! Punch. The echo in the chamber told Integra she'd been screaming it at Seras. Her body vibrated. She wanted to smash Seras's face in. For letting Seras make her feel good and then, then,-

She pushed her head down one more time and went to her box of things. She had plans, but they were forgotten in the rage. A blind need to hurt, to prove herself.. She grabbed the first item she saw. It was a blue phallus with straps to fit around her thighs and lower back. Integra snapped into it. There were oils and lubricants. She wasn't going to use them. It didn't matter if it hurt Seras or not. She'd show the vampire.

Seras had pushed up and was giving Integra a strange look. Without thought Integra smashed the back of Seras's head. The smack of bone on concrete sounded wonderful to her ears. Seras's expression never changed. Integra got between Seras's legs and shoved them apart. With her other hand she seized her waist and drug Seras's hips upward. Integra leaned over, ready to thrust into the vampire. Seras's had that caring gaze in her eyes. Integra smashed into the teen. She pumped in and out several times. Nothing changed in Seras's demeanor.

"CRY OUT!" Seras immediately started cooing and gasping in pleasure. "IN PAIN!", the girl jumped into the sounds of hurt and torment. Integra smiled. This was better. She was in control. She made Seras feel what she deserved to feel. She was in charge. She was in control. Her own pleasure building as Seras's faked cries of pain continued.

When Integra was finished, hours later, she made Seras dress them both and checked over her for any marks that might be noticed. Nothing. It was unlikely that Seras would ever figured out what happened but Integra was not willing to take that chance. Everything had been placed back the way it had been.

Integra straightened her tie and walked out, releasing the control.