Control

Story Info
Master takes his Sub.
889 words
3.62
41k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
39_Keeper
39_Keeper
14 Followers

Can you imagine us in a large bathtub - the water is very warm - the water is scented with oils - smelling so good and feeling so soft - the only light is from several candles throughout the bathroom. Your body is up against mine - your back against my chest - my hands sliding over your arms - your shoulders - your wonderful breast - over your nipples - while kissing your neck - nibbling on your ears. I can just reach the top of your bush - I can’t reach further to get inside of you - but just enough to running the tips of my fingers through that curly hair that tops your sweet love nest.

I reach over to the side of the bath and get a black blind fold - that I pull over your eyes and tie behind your head -- now all you can do is feel - and smell the hot water and me siding behind you - hear my whispers in your ears my kisses on you skin - It makes everything more intense.

You sit up - and I get up from the bath - I take your hand and lead you out of the bathtub -- all you can do is trust me be cause you are sill blindfolded. You feel the rich texture of the cotton towel as I just pat you dry - your skin still has the oil on it and your skin is soooo smooth. I lead you out into the bedroom and lay you down on the bed. You feel the coolness of the air on your oil covered body - your nibbles are hard and begging to be sucked - but not yet - I don't say anything but I turn on the CD player - something soft and jazzy - you were alone on the bed while I was turning on the music - blindfolded and completely naked on the bed.

Totally exposed to me - you call out my name - but I don't say anything - I just put my finger over your lips - hushing you - urging you to be quit I whisper so softly in your ear "one more word and I'll gag you" as I pull one of your hands over your head. You feel me slip something around your wrist the I grab for the other wrist and again I put something over that one too - both of your arms are over your head - and you try to pull them down - I gives a little but they are quite secure - I kiss your cheek then your neck - you turn your head to kiss me - but I go out of your reach.

For a second again you are alone - you wonder what is coming next - you know I am moving around the run - you can feel the air currents move across your skin. Suddenly I grab an ankle and side your foot into one of your high heels - then the other - I know how you like to wear them while we are making love. - - - - I crawl over you - not touching but you feel the bed move - I'm on my knees between your legs and my arms on either side of you -- I am bending down licking your skin - all you feel is the point of my tongue over your skin - your breathing is short - I can tell you are trembling. I work my way down - I kiss the insides of your legs - you want to tell me how much you want me to eat your pussy - but your afraid that I will stop if you say anything - so all you do is let a soft moan escape your lips - which urges me on more.

Now you feel my shoulders under your thighs - my tongue parting your lips then flicking over your clit - My hands reach up and squeeze your tits - then back down to your legs ---- one hand comes down under my mouth so that my fingers start dipping into your wetness - my finger - just one - then two going inside you - exploring you while my tongue is nudging and flicking over your clit - your clit is hard and loves all the attention that it's getting from me - I can feel your legs trembling now more - your breathing betrays you.

I know you are about to cum for me so I lick faster and move my fingers in deeper - I feel the inside of your pussy stretching to suck me in, then flooding me with your juices. But that's not it - I make you cum like this over and over again - I am holding down your legs - your moans have turned into screams of pleasure - - I undo your arms now and you pull off your blindfold - we kiss - I can see just a bit of a tear in your eyes as you are pulling me close and kissing me. I guide myself inside you now - reaching new depths in you - touching you deeply - my hands around you...

39_Keeper
39_Keeper
14 Followers