Control-Alt-Ecstasy

Story Info
Two girls are lying on the bed.
1.1k words
4.05
13.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is furnished rather soberly. Apart from the oak vanity and an elegantly elaborated little ebony table –flanked by two matching chairs– the only piece of furniture is a huge canopy bed. The top of which is covered in an eggshell-white colored taffeta silk, being supported by four massive sculpted pillars spiraling upwards like giant snakes.

Two girls are lying on the bed –naked and in a delightful state of dreamy bliss– coddling and caressing each other in a languid, sensuous love play.

Two luscious bodies, intimately entwined.

Two pairs of lips, exchanging sweet warmth and juicy kisses.

Two hands on one body; caressing; teasing; provoking...

My hands. Slowly gliding over every curve, methodically exploring the soft landscape around them, to discover the most sensitive spots in every valley.

Tender spots that make her involuntarily react on my gentle touch. She sighs faintly, as my tongue retraces the path of my fingers.

Ellen is lying on her back, eyes half-closed. She unconditionally surrenders the unspoiled beauty of her body to the artist that transforms it into a dreamscape of sensual tension, encompassed by a haze of delight.

Until suddenly, I command her to get up on all fours.

For a second she blankly stares at me, then she slowly turns around and wriggles to sit up the way I requested. Ignoring the anticipating look in her eyes, I order her to keep looking straight ahead, while I reach for a latex surgical glove on the little table and put it on.

I slide my middle finger between my own nether lips and push it all the way in. The warm sticky moisture inside coats my finger with a slick sheen of love juice as I slowly pull it out again, briefly relishing the tingling sensation.

In the meantime, I submit her sweet little ass to a close examination. My nose and tongue methodically scan every inch of silky skin around that little hole, making Ellen start writhing nervously.

I interrupt my quest on her round bottom to crawl over alongside her. I grasp a fistful of her hair, yank her head backwards and with a snarl, order her again to remain still.

Meanwhile, my pussy is rapidly getting wet. The feeling of control over this gorgeous body and the capitulation of the girl, offering herself to me in total submission, incite a bonfire of intense desire, deep inside me. I suddenly feel the need to own her completely. I want at least for once, be able to make her all mine.

My latex gloved middle finger drips with juices after I've penetrated myself once again. My thumb follows suit, making my hand slick and wet on both ends. I squeeze her ass cheeks with my hands, pull them slightly apart en lick her little rosebud asshole. A startled moan escapes her parted lips as I continue to stroke and lick her beautiful behind. But then I decide it's time for my next move.

Most people associate anal entry with unpleasant medical treatment of some sort and find it –besides utterly humiliating– a very uncomfortable or even painful experience. And I know that Ellen doesn't like anal contact very much, either. But I'm determined to do something about that.

Gently, my thumb pushes its way into her anus. I feel her sphincter contract in response to this intrusion of her most forbidden spot, while I push harder on that firmly closed diaphragm. Softly, I blow a breath of cool air over it and I see the muscles relax in response, just as I anticipated. It's an involuntary reaction that subsides almost instantly but I was expecting it and do not let this chance pass. Swiftly, I thrust my thumb harder against the edge until it gradually slides all the way in.

Another groan wells up from her throat, while I slide my middle finger in between her labia. I notice how she bravely tries to endure this treatment, not wanting to give in to the resentment that undoubtedly snakes through her mind right now. After all, she's not in a position to refuse any of this, is she?

So I'm thinking: 'Good girl, you'll get there', while my other hand is stroking her thigh encouragingly.

All the while, I continue the treatment of her lower side with my other hand. Taking both holes, my fingers move up and down, deeper and deeper into those soft little tunnels. I let my middle finger caress her clit, while my thumb gently claws the sensitive inside of her ass hole.

No longer able to stay motionless, she starts squirming around against my hand but still, I keep her in check with only two of my fingers. She has every possibility and yet she can and will not escape my control. She surrenders to the overwhelming feeling of heated tension that radiates through her abdomen and I relish her pleasure.

Until suddenly, a finger invades my own anus. I squeal as it penetrates me and I realize that I'm going to get the same treatment that I'm giving. My excitement explodes like fireworks and I desperately try to keep my cool to continue playing Ellen.

It's a fight I can't possibly win. After some futile attempts to stay in control, I surrender to the urgent desire that my own body dictates. I spread my knees a bit wider and I feel my thighs tense, while I struggle to keep my massaging hand moving on Ellen's butt and pussy.

But the pulsating rhythm that stimulates my own sensitive spots, is so utterly mesmerizing that my hand takes over its pace automatically. As if I'm being remotely controlled by a force outside my body, it obeys to the impulse of this unexpected intruder.

I feel myself sliding off into a slight trance while my body reacts exactly as the Other dictates, with the same expertise He usually handles the keyboard of His computer, when working.

He controls one girl through the other, using only one hand to take them on simultaneously, so it seems.

Together, we journey towards an apotheosis, a climax that grows out of an extraordinary experience for both of us. The scruples and doubts; the fear of the unknown; it all dissolves slowly and transforms into a cloud of ecstatic pleasure when we both orgasm. As the tidal wave of electric exhilaration slowly subsides, we collapse on the bed, letting the sensation fade into a fuzzy warmth of sensual well-being.

After a few minutes of hazy exhaustion, I slowly return to a certain state of awareness. I slide over next to Ellen and put my arm around her shoulder.

Curled-up snugly against each other, we drift off into the downy cocoon of heavenly afterglow, enjoying this totally new and utterly intense sensation...

... while from across the room –an amused smile lighting up His face– Master looks down on His two drowsy slave girls.