Control Ch. 03

Story Info
Sub is bound and fucked.
3.7k words
3.97
34.3k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tugged each arm lightly, testing the strength of the ropes. There wasn't much give in them at all. I did the same with my ankles, trying to pull them even just slightly closer together. I had even less luck with those. I felt exposed and vulnerable. My wrists had rope wrapped around them snugly, each one raised above my head and to the sides, tied tightly to the top of the frame of the four poster bed that dominated the room.

My legs were the same, rope wrapped delicately and intricately around my feet and ankles, pulling my legs wide apart, securing them to the feet of the bed. I was facing the headboard, my naked, marked ass to the open room.

Sir was stood behind me, his fingers running over my body, tracing the outline of every cane mark he had left on my body the previous afternoon. Trailing up my sides, along my tightly bound, stretched arms, making me wriggle away from the tickly feeling. Or at least try to wriggle away. A giggle escaped my lips as I tried desperately to contain it. But I couldn't help myself, his feather light touch giving me goosebumps, making me shiver. He took away his touch all too soon. I moaned in need, pushing my ass out as far as my bonds would let me, hoping to entice his hands back. Hanging by the ropes, feeling them digging into my skin as I pushed my body out as far as they would allow.

My eyes are open but heavy with lust. Staring down, hanging my head in shame at my clear need. I caught sight of my breasts, another moan coming from my lips as I remembered the night before. Sir had spent the previous evening torturing my body with pleasure. Using his hands, his cock, his tongue, a beautiful glass dildo, my vibrator and the most pleasurable, torturous toy of them all, the magic wand. I had came so many times, each orgasm coaxed or forced out of my cunt, depending how gentle he was being at the time. He held the wand against my clit, pulling my lips apart to give it undeterred access to my most sensitive spot, watching me jump and writhe from the extreme, almost painful pleasure it gave. He flicked his tongue over my clit, hard flicks laced with soft probing from his warm tongue. His breath hot on my wet pussy. He pushed his fingers deep inside me, curving them upwards just so as he latched onto my clit and sucked and flicked with his entire mouth until I gave him my orgasm.

He laid me on my back at the edge of the bed, holding my legs in the air against his shoulders as he thrust deep into my swollen used pussy, his fingers on my clit, wrenching another orgasm from my exhausted body.

In between orgasms he would sometimes allow me to rest for a short period, turning his attention to elsewhere on my body. His hands and mouth traveling up my body to my tits, biting all up my body, nipping my thighs, my pussy, my stomach and hips between his teeth, making me gasp and wriggle. He continued up my body, licking wherever he bit, soothing the sting. I felt his tongue on the underside of my right breast first before the nip of his teeth. Such a sensitive area of skin, his smile afterwards at my reaction, my back had arched up off the bed, pressing my tit into his mouth further. He continued this way on each breast, nipping so hard at times, I could tell there would be marks left. I was right. As I looked at my breasts now, I could see the clear bruising all over them. Little dark marks dotted all over. I squirmed then, feeling my pussy tighten at the memory and the sight. Recalling how those teeth had felt on my pussy lips, idly wondering if the bruising was the same there too, knowing that there definitely were bite marks interlaced with the cane welts on my thighs.

Sir was watching all this, watching my body squirm, my head hanging with the weight of the memories. A slow blush creeping over my face as I remembered how I had begged him not to stop, little moans audible to him even from his position behind me. My hips were moving back and forth as much as they could in my position, absentmindedly fucking the air as I remembered the previous night.

Sir moved so quietly, circling around from behind until he was next to the bed. I suddenly became aware of what I was doing and how it must look, my eyes flying open and meeting his immediately. His smile said it all, he had noticed everything. That slow blush changed and my face was immediately flushed, my heart rate leapt up and I could feel my hands shaking.

'My oh my, aren't you the little wanton slut today my little sub.'

I closed my eyes in humiliation, not wanting to be faced with that truth.

'Look at me. Look at me as you stand there, as you stand there spread out so invitingly. Look at me as you move your hips, as you imagine being fucked. Do you want something inside you? Would that make it better?'

I open my eyes at his command, watching him as he speaks. My eyes lighting up at his offer of something inside me.

'Yes please sir, please fuck me sir.'

'Beg me and I'll think about it whore.'

I didn't need prompting, 'please please please fuck me sir. Your little slut needs something inside her wet slutty pussy. Please please please sir, I'm begging you, please fuck me sir, please fuck me please. Please sir. Please fuck me sir.'

I dropped my eyes as I finished begging, unable to hold his gaze any longer, feeling too vulnerable beneath his eyes. He moved behind me again, this time right behind me, so close I could feel the warmth from his body on mine.

His lips were so close to my ear as he whispered, 'is this what you would like slut?' As he grazed his fingers along my pussy, the wetness that was there allowing his fingers to glide along my soft pussy lips.

All I could do was moan loudly in affirmation. Trying to press against his light touch to no avail. He kept this up, rubbing his fingers so lightly against me, teasing me with the proximity of his hands to my pussy. He surprised me by pinching my pussy lips between his fingers. Hard.

'Well, my little slut...tough.' And he brought his hand sharply up against my pussy, making me scream out abruptly. The burning sting travelling through my pussy fast. His hand connected with my pussy again, making me feel exactly where he had nipped with his teeth, where the cane had connected so harshly.

He brought his hand up to my face, showing me the wetness that covered it, smearing it across my lips, ordering me to taste it. I obeyed, opening my mouth and licking his hand, sucking and licking his fingers as he thrust them into my mouth. His other hand came round my body, pinching my nipples hard as soon as he found them. Taking them between his fingernails and twisting and pulling them. The hand at my mouth was clean of my pussy now, and he whispered in my ear for me to close my mouth. I obeyed, wanting to show him how good I could be for him.

His hand closed over my mouth, I knew him well enough to take a deep breath in through my nose, just before he covered my nose with his hand. I could only stare ahead and focus on what his other hand was doing to me. Grabbing my tits almost painfully now, inbetween pinching my nipples. His finger nails digging into the bruised flesh, my body squirming under his hands. I felt myself needing to breathe.

His hand started to come down in sharp spanks on my tits. He was now holding my head back with his hand over my mouth and nose, holding me back against his shoulder, keeping his hand tight over my mouth and nose as I writhed under his other hand. I was trying to mumble a plea through my closed mouth, but it was of no use. His spanking was relentless.

My head started to get fuzzy, my eyes growing dazed. I could feel myself relaxing into him, in doing so, pressing my tits into the burn of his hands. Just as I was about to pass out, my arms hanging heavily from my bonds, he took his hand off my mouth, letting me gasp in a deep breath, keeping me against him with his hand resting over my throat now. My body tingling all over from the rush of oxygen. His other hand keeping up the abuse of my tits, every few spanks stopping to grab my tits, pulling his hand away from my body while firmly gripping, letting his fingers slide over my flesh, pulling my nipples far away from my body before releasing me. Over and over.

My tits felt like they were on fire, my body feels exhausted, but I know he's nowhere near finished with me.

He moves away from me abruptly leaving my tits to the air of the room. If I weren't tied so securely, I would have fallen from where I stood, without the support of his body.

He sat on the bed and watched my attempt to recover. My eyes were closed, my breathing deep but laboured. I didn't see him grab the flogger from the table before he sat down. When I finally managed to compose myself enough to open my eyes, I immediately closed them again as I took in the black flogger in his hands. I heard him move, my body tensing up slightly. Despite my nerves, I could feel my body moving slightly, pushing my ass out as much as I could behind me, arching my body in such a way that my tits were also presented to him. My movements based on subconscious knowledge of what he expected from me. I worked on my breathing, focusing on breathing deeply and evenly.

I got a fright when he spoke low in my ear, telling me to open my mouth. I did so in confusion. But that confusion was short lived as I felt him pushing the ball gag into my mouth. My lips closed around it as I felt him pull the straps tighter than usual. I pushed against the gag realising I couldn't push it out at all. My pussy leaked evidence of how turned on I was by my current position. I moaned around the gag. Sir's fingers moved down from the fastening of the gag to my collar. It was fastened snugly round my neck, he slid a finger between it and my skin, tugging gently on it, reminding me of my precarious position. Of his power over me. Of his ownership of my body.

'I'm going to enjoy this my little sub. I'm going to enjoy flogging your sweet, soft sub body. I'm going to enjoy making your body come alive, enjoy making you writhe and squirm, enjoy making you dance under this beautiful tool. I'm going to enjoy reminding you of who you belong to. Reminding you that your body is mine to use however I wish.'

I'm whimpering behind the gag as his lips press against my shoulder in a soft kiss. Then there's nothing. I can't hear him. All I can hear is my own heavy breathing, my heart thudding in my chest. I struggle, trying to strain my ears, trying to figure out where he is. I know better than to move my head, keeping my eyes forward. My breathing finally regulates, my shoulders relax down, my hands let go of their tight grip on the ropes overhead. The muscles in my legs loosen and I fall into a natural position again with my upper half slightly bent forward. I'm just starting to relax, thinking he's had second thoughts when I feel it. My body arches in response, my head thrown back, the loud squeal behind the gag only just muffled. I take too long to move back into position, the next stroke is harder, in the exact same spot.

'Keep your position sub or I could make this unpleasant.'

I hear the weight of threat in his voice and quickly obey. My hands are gripping the ropes again in an attempt to focus.

He brings the soft falls down on me again and again, not letting me get into a rhythm at first. Sometimes the falls thud heavily against my entire ass making me moan and push my ass out even further in anticipation only for him to snap it bitingly against my flesh making me scream. He works into a rhythm, the burn on my skin increasing with every contact, making me groan and squeal and dance beneath it.

He stops abruptly, striding towards me, cupping my flaming ass in his hand. Making me feel the heat against him. He draws his fingernails across my sensitive skin, scratching me. I feel his lips against my shoulder once more, making me relax into him. His teeth nip my skin as he scratches across both ass cheeks at the same time. One hand then dipping beneath me, getting immediately coated in my arousal.

'Oh my little sub...I do love how you react to whatever I subject you to. That tight little cunt of yours really is wet. Can you feel how easily my hand is gliding over it? I could probably slide my entire hand into you so easily right now.'

I groaned and tried to push back on him, but his hand moved back with me, giving me nothing more than what he wanted to.

'No little sub, I'll decide when you get that.'

His hands disappeared from my body then, leaving me wanting. He picked up a few things and came back to me. His hand went between my shoulder blades and pushed me forwards as far as he could. I felt the cold lube against my ass, almost guessing what was coming next. His fingers spread the lube over my ass, probing in lightly. I relaxed into his touch, desperate to please him. I felt something hard and strange then being pushed against my ass. A butt plug I thought. He took his time, going so slowly. Pushing it in, bit by bit. Opening me up to him, coaxing me to accept just a little bit more at a time. I felt so full, so stretched, but the lube was helping a lot. I sighed in relief once it was fully inside me. But my relief was short lived as he started to pull it back out slightly...then back in. Out again, and back in. He did this several times, watching my shoulders tense each time.

Once he was satisfied he tapped the base several times, causing jolts of pleasure to shoot through my body. He moved round in front of me again, sitting right in front of me. He leaned down, taking my right nipple in his mouth, teasing it with his tongue, tugging on it with his lips before closing his teeth around it and pulling. Once he was content with how hard they were and once I was squealing in pain he produced the nipple clamps from his pocket. Opening it over my nipple he hovered like that, looking at me until I opened my eyes, looking at him as he let the clamp close over my already abused nipple. He repeated this with my left nipple, flicking them both repeatedly once the clamps were both securely fastened.

His hand cupped my face, caressing my cheek tenderly, before pulling his hand back and slapping me before it registered what he was doing. The movement caused me to jump, making my tits jiggle and the clamps tug. He pulled on the chain attaching the clamps and tugged it upwards. He grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled my head back pulling the clamps painfully up at the same time. He suddenly let the chain go, sending me into a loud scream. His hand caressed my cheek again before pulling back...he stopped just as he was about to make contact though, making me flinch. He smiled at me then, slapping me without warning. Sending me off balance from the unexpected. My ears were ringing and I wanted him so much.

I started trying to beg for him to fuck me, but I couldn't form any words through the gag. It came out just as a line of mumbled noise. I was trying to hard, I wanted him.

He reached up and loosened the gag at the back, pulling it out of my mouth. Spit had pooled behind it and it fell from my mouth now, down my chin onto my clamped tits.

'What is it sub?'

'Please sir,' I gasped, 'please fuck me sir. Please sir. '

Before I could get out any more words he had pushed the gag back in my mouth. My further pleas turned into mumbles again. He tightened the gag even more.

'Not yet my little slut. I'm not done with you yet.'

He reached to the side and picked up the flogger again. Standing up beside the bed he took aim and brought the flogger down on me again. This time on my tits. Each and every contact caused me to scream. The flogger would land over my breasts, the ends sometime landing on my clamped nipples, sometimes landing on the underneath of my breasts, catching the clamps themselves, making then pull and tug. Sir did this more and more, with only the ends biting my flesh as he whipped the clamps, each jolt sending me wild. I could feel the clamps being pulled from my nipples gradually, so slowly, until they were just on the tips. I was whimpering, silently begging Sir to take them off, to take away the pain. My juices were running freely down my thighs now, I could feel my clit throbbing. My ass was feeling full and stretched. He reached behind my head and undid the gag, letting it fall from my mouth.

'What do you want sub?'

'Please sir, please take the clamps off sir. Please please sir, I need you sir. I'm begging you sir, please take them off sir,' I begged.

He watched me for a second before lifting the flogger again, before I could even beg him no, he was bringing it down on me again and again until I heard the clamps fall onto the bed, the right first then the left falling on top of one another with a clatter. The blood rushing back to my nipple made me squeal, but Sir kept flogging my tits.

I kept begging him throughout, begging him to fuck me. Finally he stopped. I let my body fall forward as I relaxed. He sat down on the bed watching me then, his hand wandering over my body, calming me with his touch. My breathing returned to normal. His hands ran up my arms and started to untie me. Holding my wrists gently as he brought my arms down, massaging my shoulders gently. He told me to lean forward over the bed, I obeyed, grateful for the softness of the bed. I couldn't relax completely though, my tits were on fire and I didn't want them to touch the fabric. Sir pushed me right down though, ordering me to feel the fabric against my skin.

He moved behind me, pulling on the plug. He pulled it out lightly, adding more lube before starting to slowly fuck me with it. The slight force he was using caused my body to move against the bed. It felt deliciously sore, making me moan in pleasure. My ass lifted toward him, wanting more.

He pushed the plug into me once more and stepped away. He picked up the gag from the bed again and pushed it into my mouth again. He grabbed my wrists and pulled them behind my back, into the box position, using a length of rope to tie them in position. He moved behind me and I heard him unzipping his trousers. With my arms tied like this and my legs still tied spread apart I could barely move, but I wriggled as much as I could, trying to tell him him how much I wanted him.

Grabbing my hair, he pulled my head back, his voice low in my ear, 'still want fucked little sub?'

I nodded as best I could, pulling my own hair from his hand as I tried to tell him yes. Desperately.

He used my hair to push me into the bed, taking my breath away as he thrust into my pussy. Pulling my head back every few thrusts to let me breath in before pushing me back down. My body was being moved harshly against the bed, every thrust in causing my flogged ass to burn against him and the plug to be pushed even further into my ass. My pussy was clenching around his cock, pulling him tighter and tighter into me.

His thrusts were getting harder and faster, his hand tighter in my hair, letting me breathe less and less. He felt my body relaxing more and more and pulled me harshly up by the hair as he started to cum, filling my pussy with his cum as I breathed in deeply, my entire body tingling again as oxygen rushed around it.

He pulled out of my pussy, letting go of my hair he undid the gag and came round to sit in front of me again, pulling my head up by the hair and ordering me to clean off his cock. I happily obeyed him, licking and sucking his cock eagerly. Tasting his cum along with my pussy, licking every inch of him, taking his balls in my mouth, cleaning him of my wetness, licking his thighs clean where I had dripped over him.