Control Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathleen
Cathleen
27 Followers

She wanted to take his hand and force it between her legs; she wanted him to touch her, to bring her over that edge. He did slip his finger along the inside of her thighs, getting so very close but not close enough for Cate. She squirmed more, wiggled more - but it was for naught. He pressed the button again, and instantly her hand went to his to try to stop him. She only accomplished a second hit of the vibrator that sat directly on her clit. A low growl escaped her mouth, and then she bit her lip to try to stifle another and gripped John's hand tightly. Still he only grinned.

Cate had to turn her head away when the waiter brought a tray with desserts and coffee. She was concentrating on breathing, which seemed to be difficult enough as she felt John's finger dance so very lightly on her folds, applying more pressure he ran his finger up and down until she gasped. His finger tantalized her more and more, and when he plunged a finger into her she thought she'd cry out so loudly that everyone would look. Instead she grabbed her napkin and stuffed it into her mouth as she pressed her mouth against John's arm, her fingers dug into him so hard there would be bruises. He took his finger out and brought it between their faces, she watched as he licked her juice off as if it was his dessert. She whimpered.

John stroked her face, brushed the hair from her face and kissed her lightly, so softly. There would be a reprieve in her sweet torture for now. He held her gently; he could feel her tension as well as some shivers of desire. It was all just as he wanted and what she wanted too. Mike returned and John invited him to sit again. He moved to sit fairly close to Cate and gave her a grin, much like John's.

It was clear Mike knew just what was happening with Cate and made no attempt to feign ignorance; in fact it seemed John was more than happy to include him in their evening. Cate was feeling the effect of the wine. She was relaxed for the first time tonight and held John's hand on her lap. She was breathing easier too, until she saw John slide the remote control to Mike. She thought she wanted to stop it - then she realized she didn't want to stop him. Her mind must be playing a trick she thought. She'd never want this, would she?

It was unbelievable to her; never had she experienced anything like this. Mike pressed that button and her thoughts were lost to the sensations. John felt her reaction. She was sitting close and her leg was still over his. He plunged his finger into her so quickly she was stunned. She gasped and gripped his finger inside her. He plunged again and again, and soon she was writhing towards that edge. When Mike sent another zap to the vibrator she went over that edge for the first time tonight. She stifled the scream and pressed against John's hand, trying to stop his fingers but he pushed on and on and Cate's head banged against his chest as she rode the wave.

John slipped his fingers out of her pussy and brought his arms around her, holding her as she calmed. He wiped her brow and kissed her softly, whispering in her ear. She clung to him, needed his soothing gestures. Slowly her breath returned. She hadn't noticed Mike had moved closer to her. She only noticed her beating heart. She did respond when she felt a hand on the inside of her thigh, touching so lightly and then the hand splayed, moving closer to her sex. She realized it wasn't John's hand, it was Mike's.

Before she could muster a sound Mike's finger was inside her. Her eyes became wide in disbelief. She looked to John, not knowing what she really wanted. Her mind raced but formed no complete thought. She knew it was all more then she imagined but she couldn't find the will or the power to stop it. The pleasure was far more intense then any thought of propriety that challenged her. Mike was fingering her faster and harder and Cate once more fell over that wondrous edge, quivering in John's arms as she did.

As the wave subsided Cate felt Mike's fingers slip out of her and when he tasted her from his fingers. A gasp escaped her mouth. It was beginning to register, the scene, the place, the events. She gripped John's hand tightly as if somehow to express herself to him, that she had moved beyond that comfort zone but needed him to bring her back to the safety of his protection and his love. She thought she was embarrassed, although perhaps it was more likely she was just stunned. The entire evening had brought forth in her a sense that she was learning something about herself she never imagined to be true. John held her tightly. He did sense her thoughts and feelings. He knew it was time to leave; they had all surprised themselves that evening.

The three slipped out of the semicircular banquette, John held Cate's hand and then slipped his arm around her. They followed behind their friend. As the couple waited for the car to arrive, Mike took her hand and placed a soft kiss upon it, a simple gesture of reassurance. She smiled softly at him and then leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. This would remain between the three. She trusted that now. She also felt a change within her. She had dared to go beyond her fantasy, beyond her imagination, certainly beyond any experience she'd ever had and inside she began to feel a womanly satisfaction take root, there was a thrill to her feelings. John gave her so much and now he had given her a very special gift, one she knew she would treasure. One she wanted to repay too.

Cathleen
Cathleen
27 Followers
12