Control of His Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie hesitantly lifted her left foot and placed it in the device. She felt the air circulate around her pussy which was now very wet. The assistant was concentrating on taking the measurement and her little show was wasted on her. But it wasn't wasted on Dave. She looked at him and smiled as his eyes almost popped out of his head.

Dave couldn't believe this. He knew that this was a big deal for his, wife who wasn't a natural exhibitionist. He knew it was for him. He was so proud of her. His wife was sat on the stool practically showing off her freshly shaven pussy to the world. He looked around the shop but no one else seemed to notice. He did and so did his cock. If it wasn't locked in its cage it would have been bursting out of his shorts.

The assistant took the measurement and asked Maggie to place her right foot in the machine. Maggie switched feet and as she did the assistant looked up. She was treated to something beautiful. The shop assistant was only feet away from Maggie's bald pussy and she couldn't take her eyes off it.

Maggie noticed the assistant's reaction. Her heart raced. This was a thrill for her. Maggie's face reddened up. So did the assistants. Dave couldn't believe what he was seeing. The shop assistant was hot and she was staring at his wife's pussy. Dave's cock, still restrained felt like it was going to burst its cage.

Maggie finished having her feet measured and bought the shoes before they quickly headed out of the shop giggling like a pair of teenagers.

Maggie dragged Dave back to their car. She was almost running. Dave unlocked the car and Maggie jumped in. Dave got in the driver's seat next to her. "Did you see that Dave? " Maggie asked. "Wow" was all Dave could muster. "Dave I can't tell you how horny that has made me. Feel it Dave, feel how wet I am." Maggie grabbed Dave's hand and placed it on her pussy. Dave slid his finger between her lips. She was wet. Very wet. Maggie pushed Dave's hand away. "I need to cum Dave". With that Maggie hitched up her skirt exposing her pussy. It looked beautiful. She plunged her fingers into her pussy and unashamedly began to finger her pussy. Maggie didn't care that if anyone walking past looked in they would see, she was focused on one thing. Achieving an orgasm. And it didn't take long. Maggie pulled up her feet and placed them on the dashboard. Dave just stared at her. Her fingers were working faster than Dave had ever seen before. Her whole body began to shake as she threw her hips backwards and forwards. The movement of her body made the car rock. Maggie let out a scream, which must have been heard by everyone else in the car park, as she was hit by an amazing, fantastic orgasm.

Dave watched. How he would love to cum. How he needed to cum. It wasn't fair. He needed a release. Surely she couldn't keep this up for much longer. Could she?

Maggie smiled at Dave. "Want your turn do you? Want to release that building up pressure."

"Maggie yes, yes I do. I don't want to release it, I need to. Please Maggie please. I'm begging you. Please let me out of this cage. I need to cum. Please. Please" Dave pleaded. This had gone too far for Dave. He needed to cum.

Maggie could tell that Dave was reaching his limit. This was a heartfelt plea. She almost weakened. However, she had a plan and this wasn't it. She looked at Dave and forced out a laugh. All she said to him was, "Drive us home". Dave did as he was told.

They arrived home. Maggie felt refreshed after her last orgasm.

Maggie called Dave over. She dangled a key from her fingers. "You have been a good boy. You have followed my instructions. You have experienced the cage. Let this be a lesson to you. For now you are free. Drop your shorts."

Dave dropped his shorts. Even Maggie was surprised at just how wet and sticky the inside of his shorts had become. She was pleased that her efforts had not been wasted. "You better put those in the wash. Come on, get to it." It usually took Dave days to put his dirty washing in the laundry basket. But not today. Dave scurried off with his shorts towards the bathroom. Maggie laughed to herself as his caged cock wobbled as he moved.

Dave retuned only seconds later hoping Maggie hadn't changed her mind. Luckily she hadn't and she placed the key in the lock and removed the padlock. The cage sprang off as Dave's cock was released. The feeling was immense and almost made him cum there and then. The relief was amazing.

Maggie looked at his cock. It was as hard as a piece of iron. She took it in her hand. Within seconds she could tell Dave was close and let go. Dave's shoulders slumped; yet again he had though that he was going to be allowed to cum, only to be denied at the last moment.

"Take a seat" Maggie said to Dave "I'll be back shortly". Dave sat on the sofa and waited.

Dave heard Maggie coming down the stairs and she appeared in the room moments later. Wow she looked amazing. Maggie was wearing a black matching set of lace see-through underwear, a matching suspender belt and a pair of sheer black stockings. Her outfit was finished off with the black stilettos she had bought on their recent shopping trip. His wife looked drop dead gorgeous.

She walked over to Dave smiling. As to be expected Dave's cock was stood to attention. Maggie took Dave's hand and led him into the dining room where she sat him on a chair. "No touching" she said. Maggie turned on some music and began. Maggie gave Dave his own private dance.

She was no professional but given Dave's heightened state of arousal, she didn't need to be. She removed her bra and placed her beautiful tits in Dave's face, she bent over further and rubbed the end of Dave's cock over her erect nipples.

Dave sat motionless. He was lost for words. His wife had never done anything like this for him before and he loved it. His wife was amazing.

Next, Maggie removed her panties. Even though she had cum twice already today Dave could see that she was aroused. The absence of any hair on her pussy gave Dave a clear view and he the see the moisture glistening on her pussy lips. She turned her back on Dave and bent over displaying her bare pussy to him. It was only inches away from his face. He had to fight back the urge not to lean forward and lick it.

Maggie then lowered herself onto Dave's lap. Dave sat still as the full length of his hard cock was engulfed by Maggie's pussy. His cock slid in easily. It felt amazing. He was going to cum.

Maggie knew it wouldn't take much and stood back up straight. Dave's cock slid out of her pussy with a pop. She turned around and looked Dave straight in the eye. Without looking down she took hold of Dave's hard cock with her hand and slowly stroked it. She felt Dave's hips thrust and stopped stroking but kept hold of his cock. Just using her thumb she continued to rub the tip of Dave's cock. She looked into Dave's eye. The longing was just too much for her. She had had her fun. Dave had been good and now was the time for his reward.

Maggie firmly took hold of his cock with both hands and stroked it fast. This time there was purpose to her motions. She wanted him to cum. She wanted him to achieve the orgasm he had been so desperate for over the last few days. It didn't take long. Only a matter of seconds but knowing what Dave had been through that didn't surprise her.

Dave felt Maggie take hold of his cock with both hands. It was different this time. She wasn't being delicate. Dave realised it was his time. However, he half expected Maggie to stop but she didn't. He could feel the cum bubbling inside him working its way up the length of his cock. The pressure was immense. This was it. Seconds later, he moaned with pleasure as he was overcome by the most amazing orgasm he had ever had. Thick streams of cum shot out of his cock, coating his chest and Maggie's hands. He thought it would never end. It felt amazing. He had been waiting for this for what felt like a month, in fact it had only been a few days, but it was worth the wait. He felt connected with Maggie like he had never done so before. He felt like they were one. He wanted to hold Maggie and smother her with his body. However, for the time being he had no control over any of his limbs.

As he came down from his orgasm his body felt limp. He was drained and the sense of release was simply amazing. He was speechless. He couldn't even summon up enough energy to speak.

He looked Maggie in the eye, smiled and they locked their lips together in a loving kiss. Although it felt like his wife was being mean even cruel the experience had had the opposite effect. He had an overwhelming sense of affection and gratitude. He loved his wife and he loved what she had done to him over the last few days.

Maggie took hold of Dave's hand and led him back to the sofa. Maggie climbed onto the sofa and motioned for Dave to join her. She threw her arms around Dave and he did likewise. They lay in this embrace for what seemed like hours. This experience had connected them in a way they had never imagined.

"I love you" Maggie whispered into Dave's ear. "I love you too sweetheart" was Dave's reply.