Control, Sam, Control Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was where she needed to be for the next part. Sam accessed every erotic memory that Susan possessed, whilst Debbie kept her occupied, from the first time she felt pleasure touching herself to the first fumbling of puberty with the boys. He edited them until only the bad times, the hurts, the humiliations, the lies, remained and then played to her whilst he made Debbie rest.

The sudden flood of negative images, coupled with the sensation of the pleasure from her pussy, shocked Susan into a flood of sorrow, hurt and resentment. Sam enjoyed her pain for a little while before banishing the images, replacing them with Debbie as he made her stimulate her clitoris. He repeated this process over and over until he felt Susan begin to associate Debbie with love and pleasure and men with hatred and pain...then slowly inserted his own image into the pleasure cycle until Susan now associated all men but one with pain.

With that seed planted he let Debbie bring Susan to an earth-moving climax which made her scream, as she had never screamed before. The scream startled Debbie and it was all Sam could do to stop her from waking up in pain, however he slowed her heart rate and she eventually returned back into deep slumber once again.

Susan recovered as Sam moved from the chair and stood over Debbie. He experimented and tried to put words into her mouth.

"This is a test" she said in a voice that sounded like she was either drunk or exhausted. Maybe with a credible excuse it might work...Sam grabbed Debbie's mobile and used the memory search to find the number, then he dialled it and made Debbie put it to her head as she lay on her back.

He listened inside her head as the line rang before he heard it being picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hello David" Debbie mumbled

"Debbie? Are you ok, you sound a little odd?

"I'm just very tired, love, it's fine. I've been thinking about you just now"

David was driving his car and decided it would be safer if he pulled over. He turned into a secluded lay-by as he chatted.

"That's nice love. I'm always thinking about you"

Inside her mind Debbie was unaware of the conversation. Sam had created the honeymoon scenario again, but this time she saw David about to penetrate her for the first time. Sam could smell her excitement as he slowly moved towards her.

"No babe, I mean thinking about you sexually"

It was unlike Debbie to be so forthright and it took David by surprise, although he could feel his cock harden inside his pants.

"Really?"

"Yes. I know we can't do much but I do fantasise about you, a lot to be honest. Tell me, if I were there now and God did not mind, what would you like me to do to you?"

David had never heard Debbie talk like this but his virginal hormones were racing too much to make him think about it. He slowly unzipped himself and took his cock in his hand, hoping that Debbie would not realise he was masturbating and get upset. He was scared to ask for too much because she got so upset is he mentioned sex usually but, as she'd asked...

"I'd like you to stroke my cock with your fingers" he stammered.

Typical, thought Sam, of a pathetic virgin. Ask for what you know she is already comfortable with and don't ever push the boundaries. As Debbie replied she began to stroke Sam's shaft with such a gentle motion that he felt it become electrified.

"Hmmmm, I wish I was there to touch you right now Dave..." Her fingers followed her words "to stroke each ball softly before moving up to that sensitive tip of yours"

Sam could hear David's breathing and it was clear to him that David was slowly masturbating. He laughed silently to himself as he thought...ok, Dave, I'm only going to take this as far as your imagination can go. The show is yours.

"Hey babe, what then?"

David hesitated before he spoke

"I'd...I'd like you to kiss my cock and take it into your mouth. I've always wanted you to do that Debs"

"Dave, can I tell you something that might excite you?"

"Yes"

"I'm lying on my bed right now, naked, and I am playing with myself. You've never seen my pussy have you?"

David gasped

"No, you only let me feel it under your clothes sometimes"

"Let me describe it to you. It's small and tight, so very wet right now and it's smelling all musky. Get your cock out for me"

David blushed

"I already have love, I am sorry"

"You have to show some self-control if we are going to have fun now, ok? I've always wanted to ask you a few things but I've been afraid to before now. Swear to God that you will tell me the truth?"

David wondered but made his oath as he slowed his movements. Sam accessed Debbie's knowledge of David to asses if he was telling the truth but, given his pathetic lack of experience and fear of Debbie, Sam did not doubt for a second he would tell her anything.

"I've seen your cock but I wondered, how long it is exactly?"

"Six inches"

Sam smiled again – boy, was Debbie in for a rotten honeymoon when the real-deal came around.

"Has anyone other than me and you ever played with it?"

David was shocked

"Why do you ask – I'm faithful"

"Hey...hey...no worries, I was just wondering, you know, boys will be boys when they grow up"

David went silent for a moment and then said

"My brother taught me to whack off by grabbing me once and jerking me when we were in the shower. It was...nice"

Ok, thought Sam, so you have the body of wimp, the cock of a boy and you secretly get-off with guys. Thanks for spilling your whiney-ass guts to me, it's always nice to get to know a guy I am going to beat, but you've hardly been any contest.

"That's ok Dave...hey, so long as you don't come yet, do you fancy imagining me sucking on you on our honeymoon? We can play with ourselves for a while?"

David jumped at the chance and Sam heard him breathing harder whilst Debbie followed each description by a performance of the action on Sam.

"I'll begin by kissing every inch of your cock before licking it all over with my tongue"

David groaned at the thought and Sam groaned to himself as the feeling.

"Then I'll take you inside my mouth and suck on you real slow"

Inside Debbie's mind she was sucking on her beloved, surrounded by confetti and pleased that she had waited in accordance with the wishes of God. Outside she was knelt in front of this near stranger with his cock in her mouth, whilst awaiting her beloved to tell her what to do to him next.

Sam enjoyed it for a minute before he made Debbie whisper

"Love, on our honeymoon night, what else would you like us to do?"

Sam and Debbie acted out what David said.

"I'd like to stand in front of you, with both of us naked, and kiss you softly. Then I'd like to lay you on your back on the bed, so that our eyes can lock as you feel a man enter you for the first time. I want to be there to capture that sacred moment we have saved for us. Then I want to make-love to you"

David was very excited now and Sam had to calm him down, even as he lay inside Debbie's pussy and looked deep into her none-seeing eyes.

"Ok babe...let's take this slow and not speak until it's over. If you like, we can let each other hear us masturbate together as we imagine what it will be like to make-love"

"Oh yeah, Debs, let's fuck!"

"Ok – put the phone near you and I will lie it on the bedroom table. That way we have our hands free but we can still hear ourselves coming"

You wanna hear Debbie being fucked David? Sam thought, ok. It'll be my pleasure.

Sam began to ride Debbie face-to-face as David continued to play with himself. David could hear the rhythmical creaking of the bed, Sam made sure the phone was placed so that he could, but he assumed that Debbie was rocking back and forth as she fantasised about him. He'd never heard a woman masturbate before and the sound delighted him, almost as much as each thrust delighted Sam as he fucked Debbie's tight pussy.

Sam learned from inside Debbie's mind what felt best and he shifted his weight accordingly, causing her to moan with the pleasure. David whispered in a shaky, nervous and excited voice

"That's it, love, think of me. Oh Debs I love you"

"Only you Dave...oh God that's good...my pussy is for you cock alone. I love you"

The creaking began to quicken as Sam took Debbie to a new level of passion. As he held her, David came with a gasp down the phone. Sam continued without a care.

"I've come – that was wonderful Debbie!"

"Ok...love...just give me a few more minutes here. You are welcome to listen"

David settled down, breathless, as he waited to hear Debbie reach climax for the first time in his presence. He felt so loved that she was sharing this with him.

"Put your face to the phone Dave and I will move it so that you can hear and smell my pussy"

David willingly engaged in the fantasy as Debbie moved the phone onto her left hip. David could hear every sound as Sam's cock pumped her wetness, his "eyes" just an inch away and his ears ringing with the ever-building orgasm that Sam was giving his fiancée.

"Oh God I'm coming...you are my lover Dave...hear the triumph of my lover and me fucking into paradise!"

Sam had timed it perfectly and he came as Debbie screamed her release down the phone, drowning his and keeping his presence a secret.

Debbie said a breathless goodbye to David and told him she'd be in contact in the next few days, after she'd got an essay completed. Inside her mind, Sam gave her a romantic moment to cuddle her husband before ending the dream.

He let Debbie and Susan sleep whilst he edited together a mixture of the real sensations and the fantasies for them. By the time he had finished they both had a memory of a long lesbian session which involved the use of Susan's dildo. As he inserted the dildo into each woman in turn he also added a promise to meet up again for another session, as well as telling Debbie that she's better not call Dave for a few days as she had that essay to complete, he was never off the phone once he got started that one.

Sam left and prepared for the evening. Eight o'clock saw him back at Susan's house, ringing the doorway. She opened it with a very inner-satisfied look on her face and Sam knew that she'd enjoyed the afternoon with Debbie immensely. She was wearing a white T-shirt and a short black skirt, all of Sam's favourites.

"Hi, sorry to disturb you but I wanted to bring you up to speed on the case"

"That's fine Sam, come in. I was just about to eat dinner, do you fancy some?"

Sam had ensured she had prepared too much and he happily agreed.

They chatted over the meal about the case and then about life in general. Sam knew everything Susan wanted to hear a man say, every common-interest he could fake, every button to push. He did not need to use his powers, just his mind, in order to enchant Susan. He was pleased that she seemed to have taken on board his aversion therapy from earlier for she barely registered an interest when Gary was mentioned. He'd run off with another woman and it was his loss.

He only needed to use his powers one more time that night and that was to ensure Susan had an overwhelming need to share, to confess and confide what she and Debbie had done that afternoon.

Susan looked at Sam as they sat in the front room

"Sam, you're a police-man right?"

"Sort of. I'm a PI"

"You must hear confessions all the time"

Sam laughed

"I wish! it's more than I can do sometimes to get them into the court house"

Susan looked deep into his eyes and he felt himself harden

"I want to share something I did today. It's kinky..."

Sam stood up and moved onto the couch with her, taking her in his arms and making her gasp.

"Sure, you can trust me"

Susan explained everything as Sam listened. When she had finished he quickly grabbed her hand and, in a fluent movement, cuffed her arms behind her back with cuffs from his belt. Before she could react he said

"You've been a naughty girl and you deserve a good spanking"

Her shock melted into excited curiosity at the word and she responded only with excited breathing. Sam took her over his knee and pushed her skirt up, to reveal the white panties he had made her wear for this special night.

He began to spank her softly at first, to allow her to get used to the rhythm and begin to anticipate the pain. He built and she began to cry out, in defiance at first but less and less so as he increased the power. She was loving it but wanting to be strong, the trait Sam admired more than anything in her, so she refused to shed tears for him.

Sam knew that this was the moment to break her will and mould her soul to his desire, not with his powers for they could only go so far, but to make her willingly give herself to him for all eternity. He was not going to be denied but to use his powers was to defeat himself.

"Say 'I am a bitch and I deserve to be punished'"

"No" she said in mock-defiance as her face registered another spank

She felt Sam place her face down on the couch and heard him go outside. She waited with nervous anticipation as he returned, to show her a small black whip-like brush. She gasped.

"I use this to clean out the car. I'm going to use it to clean out your sin"

He took her over his knee and her ass exploded with pain as the brush hit. She screamed and Sam shouted over her

"Say it!"

"No"

Another stroke and he could see her tremble and then burst into tears

"Ok...I'm a bitch and I deserve to be punished"

"Good. When you admit your sin, we can begin to cure you of it."

Sam placed his finger into her vagina, which was so wet from her excitement that it nearly slipped out again. He stimulated her g-spot for a while and she began to moan

"See, babe, pleasure for a good girl and pain for a bad girl"

He spanked her again

"Now tell me the first time you sucked a cock"

The question was superfluous, for Sam knew all her sexual moments, but it was one of a series of questions he asked for the next hour. Every time he spanked her and made her confess the answer he felt her lose a little more of her soul, to be replaced by gratitude to him when he gave her pleasure and "love". Susan was a broken woman when he finally released her but she felt more contentment than she had ever known.

"Now show your gratitude to me and I promise I will protect you forever. You will always be safe in my arms"

Susan led Sam into the bedroom and began to make love to him as the dream-man he had become. Without the need to control her, Sam felt intense pleasure and joy as she gave her body willingly and with great skill. It was the first consensual-sex Sam had ever had and it shocked him just how good it felt, on an emotional level.

His prize claimed and goodnight's said, Sam got into his car and headed home. In less than a week he had broken that woman like no other and now he had the emotional comfort, as well as the sex. He felt happy and that was a very unusual state for him...it made him feel intoxicated.

Susan slept as Sam drove home, his emotional barriers falling each time he thought of how much he liked (could it be loved?) her. Inside her mind she began to have that dream again, only this time she saw in horror that is was Gary who was being roasted alive in front of her.

Suddenly the image changed and she was standing on a pitch-dark railway track, transfixed as the engine approached with a high-pitched screaming. As it drew closer she could see that the face plate was an ever-changing collage of faces, all screaming in terror, that changed faster and faster as the train approached. She felt the train wash over her and became aware of the life behind each face, the way in which they had been violated, the sadism behind the invader.

She saw her own then she saw Debbie , then Gary and finally Sam. He was the only one laughing and she knew that each face had been his victim. As everything he had ever done to anyone assaulted her she felt numbed and then a defence-mechanism kicked in and she felt enraged. Something in her mind changed and she realised that Sam left power unwittingly inside each victim. Maybe she could harness it to fight back?

Sam drove on oblivious to her presence inside of him, or of the final day that was tomorrow, whilst Susan spent an adrenaline-packed hour planning how to fight the Devil and terrified that he might realise she knew. Then she thought of Gary and cried herself to sleep.

12