Controling Ysera

Story Info
The Twilight Hammer has a new plan...involving Ysera.
1.3k words
3.38
12.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not own World of Warcraft nor will I ever...However I love that game.

*****

Ysera had been running the front for the defenders of hyjal and it was going fantastically, Ragnaros's army had retreated back into the firelands and Deathwing had been slain by some of Azaroth's mightiest heroes. So naturally all that was left for the dragon aspect was to help clean up the damage then move along to where she was needed next.

She had focused on cleaning up the damage the twilight's hammer had left in its wake when one of her druid scouts ran up to her in a rush.

"Ysera we have come across a dungeon where a stray group of twilight's hammer operatives have held themselves up in."

"Thank you for this knowledge druid I will send a group down there at once to clean it out." Ysera responded with a kind smile.

"That's the thing." The druid said. "There seems to be a barrior in place that prevents mortals from entering and we know for a fact that there are high ranking Twilight generals in this dungeon."

"Oh, I will go down there myself then."

She then put her second in command in charge and she made her way to the dungeon. She got there with her group of guards and there was indeed a barrior in place and she could tell that it would not allow any mortal to pass through without dying so she made a decision. She would go in alone and clear out the dungeon, the twilights hammer was scattered and had no power any longer so she figured she could deal with this last group alone. Plus she hated having to stand on the side lines while she sends

Ysera explained this to her captain then walked through the barrior and found herself in the middle of a type a pentagram. She realized instantly that it was a cage but too late, the beams went up and Ysera was trapped inside. That was when she heard the voice.

"Welcome Ysera so glad you could make it." A male voice echoes throughout the cavern.

"Who are you and are you really stupid enough to believe that this cage is enough to hold me?" Ysera yelled

The voice laughed "Of course not, not much could hold such a powerful being as yourself." He laughed "Oh no...that is why we have technology."

"What?" Ysera asked

"Yes you see the Twilight's hammer know that we would stand no chance as long as you and the other dragon aspects roam this realm with free will. We also know that the strongest mage or warlock would have no chance to cage or control a being such as you with magic or mana, so we turn to technology.

"What are you talking about there is no way you could control me, I AM YSERA the emerald dragon aspect and it is time to end your little game" She said as she began to cast a spell powerful enough to destroy the entire dungeon

Just then a type of metal helmet dropped on top of her and snapped onto her head with cables connected to a machine above her that she hadn't noticed before.

"What is this?" Ysera demanded as she tried to take the helmet off.

"That is the product of your undoing." The voice said as the machine began to hum and gain in power.

"NO!" Ysera yelled as she began to take her dragon form to destroy the machine but it was too late, the machine let out a beam of electricity that stopped Ysera's transformation and threw her back into her night elf body.

Then the machine sent another jolt of electricity down the cable that threw Ysera onto her knees and drained her power completely.

"I...I don't understand why am I so weak...What have you done to me?" Ysera said

The voiced laughed "You see that is no ordinary machine, it is designed by the most powerful of twilight mages and engineers to put the subject under total submissive control of their master which from now on will be me."

Ysera screamed as the machine gave a final jolt then everything went silent.

Then the man stepped out of the shadows and walked up to Ysera who was staring blankly forward.

"From now on you shall be under my complete control and you will do whatever I command of you...is that understood?"

"Yes master." Ysera responded with a monotone voice.

The man laughed "Now you shall be the twilight Hammer's main secret operative amongst its enemies and you shall report to me whenever you are summoned. Is that understood?"

"Yes master" Ysera responded.

The man laughed again "You shall also be my personal little sex slave Ysera" he said as he looked her over in her battle armor (which was nothing more than a plate thong and bra that covered her purple breasts with her green cloak draped over her back)

"Yes master I will do as you command." Ysera responded.

"Ysera it seems fitting that a powerful dragon aspect like you shall be turned into nothing more than a whore, now strip."

As the man said that Ysera began by pulling off her armored bra and let her night elf tits out, then she bent over and pulled down her armored thong and stepped out of it. Then stood there in her leggings and cloak and waited for her new master's next command.

"Good." The man said "Now I want you to suck my cock like the whore you are."

"Yes master" Ysera said as she knelt down in front of him, unbuttoned his pants and took his already hard cock out and started furiously sucking it. She licked all around the head and furiously stroked his hard shaft.

After a few minutes the man said "Now Ysera my night elf whore get on your back and spread your legs!"

"Yes Master whatever you wish." Ysera responded as she laid down on her back and spread her purple legs wide to show off her trimmed night elf pussy.

"Now I want you to beg for my cock slave."

"Oh yes master please fuck me." Ysera said as she began rubbing her wet pussy in front of her master "Oh I need your cock inside me master I can't stand it anymore I want your cum inside my tight pussy so bad please master."

"Very good slave." The man said as he lined up his cock and slowly shoved it into Ysera the dragon aspect's pussy.

"Oh yes master fuck me fuck me." Ysera repeated as the man repeatedly pumped his cock into her pussy "I am yours oh fuck me master." So he did, he rammed his cock into her pussy over and over again until he was about to cum.

"Ugg slave I'm about to cum and I want to catch it on your face." He said as he pulled out of Ysera's pussy.

"Oh yes master cum on my face." Ysera said as she sat up and waited for her master to cum on her and after a few seconds the man came all over Ysera's face and purple tits. "Oh master thank you I love your hot cum." She said as she licked her lips.

The man chuckled to himself "Very good slave now stand up." Ysera immediately obeyed and presented herself her master naked and with cum slowly dripping off of her face. "Now as your first mission as a slave to the Twilight Hammer we are both going to pay a visit to your former leader Alexstraza, sound good Ysera?"

"Yes master I will obey." She responded.

*****

Thank you for reading.

If you liked it please rate it down below.

This is my first time submitting a story and I have a lot of Idea that range from different topic. Feel free to send me any tips or suggestions on the contact on my profile.

MCKing