Controlled Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came just before he did spurting his cum inside of me and we both collapsed with him on top still kissing each other, until finally his cock softened ad slid out of me and I could feel his cum dripping between my ass cheeks.

He pushed himself to his feet and tucked himself away, a look of contentment on his face and mine. It was then that I noticed that Dan was standing by the doorway. He must have been woken probably by my moaning and slipped downstairs quietly, so he must have witnessed me giving myself up to this old, wrinkly and to be honest still smelly Asian man. The driver had noticed my husband as well but paid him no attention he turned to me and kissed me again then turned and started to head out. He stopped and reached into his pocket and put a card on the coffee table "Any time you need taxi lady, you call me" Then he left and went out through the front door walking past my husband as though he didn't exist.

I looked up at Dan who had still said nothing, his eyes wide "I need some sleep, help me to bed please"

"Are you ok?" He finally asked bending down and helping me to my feet. Walking me towards the stairs.

"Just tired" I replied. I could feel the drivers cum running down my legs but was too tired to clean up now. I quickly walked up the stairs and got into bed feeling the warmth where Dan had been lying on my side of the bed.

Dan got into the bed as I curled up my back towards him "Want to tell me about it?" he asked

"Not now" I said "I'll tell you tomorrow, all I want now is to sleep and for you to cuddle me. Is that ok?"

For an answer he scooted over, put his arm around me and we lay like spoons. I was soon asleep but I'm sure Dan didn't sleep that well I could feel his erection pressing against me before I dropped off the insides of my thighs sticky with cum.

I would like to thank everyone for the feedback I have received I always value the suggestions, praise and criticisms of people who read my work. So please keep them coming. More to come, if wanted.

12