Controlling Bobbi - AR Ch. 03

Story Info
Fun with hypnotised Steph.
3.7k words
4.29
29.8k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 07/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cletis
Cletis
27 Followers

This story is based on the "Controlling Bobbi" series written by the author ArtyGee. The original concept and the title "Controlling Bobbi" are the exclusive property of the author ArtyGee and are used here with his expressed written permission. The author ArtyGee takes no responsibility for the content of this story.

I am taking my story down a different road. The two stories diverge at some point after either the second or third chapter of the original. I recommend you read the original through at least the first 3 chapters to get a good basis for my follow-up. Of course, I recommend you read all chapters of the original, not just the first 3. I hope my lean on things does justice to the original.

***********

I ran into Steph on the way to the elevator. She was the sexy young neighbor from downstairs that had also been hypnotized. She never paid me much attention. She was polite and friendly, but she was more into the bad boy types. For her, I was too dull to consider.

I was on my way get something from my bedroom and then head out for some fun at the local pub. Otherwise, I would have given her more attention and headed for her apartment. But, I did have time for a moment of fun.

We both entered the elevator and the doors closed. I said the phrase and she went under. I stopped the elevator and proceeded to set up all my hypnotic passwords and to remove everything she had been programmed to respond to. I also told her that she would have no problems being naked in front of me.

"Stephanie, it is getting too warm in here. You need to remove your blouse and bra to cool down."

Well.... I did have a few minutes for a peek and a touch. She stood in front of me with her tits looking so fantastic. I grabbed my phone and took a few pictures. I then reached out and felt those great tits. It was a good way to start the afternoon.

I restarted the elevator and soon the doors opened. We had reached her floor.

"You can now walk to your apartment and go in. When you close the door behind you, you will wake up and realize you have taken your blouse and bra off. You will remember I was in the elevator with you, but you will not remember my taking any pictures. You will not remember my touching you. Your memory will be that I looked and smiled, but did nothing else. You will remember that it was your idea to take off your top and that you enjoyed flashing me. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Now go to your apartment"

She headed out the elevator door, bra and blouse in hand, and headed for her apartment. I watched as she walked away and the doors closed. She was now conditioned and ready to be manipulated. I needed to formulate a plan for having fun with her. She was only a couple of years older than I was. I could drag her out on the town and it would look like we were a dating couple. Not like being with my Aunts. Those meetings would have to be in private.

I got my money from my room and headed for the pub.

*****

The next day was a Saturday. I was sitting out next to the pool and relaxing. Roger, one of the teens in the complex, was sitting next to me and chatting about the stuff teenage boys talk about. Then, Stephanie came out the door, lay out a towel and stretched out to work on her tan.

"She has got to be the hottest gal in the neighborhood." Roger stated. "I've lusted after her ever since she moved in."

"Yes," I agreed. "She's an eye full"

Roger leaned over a little closer and then confessed. "I actually saw her naked once when I was staring out the window towards her apartment."

"Nice," I replied. "I love the magical moments when chance presents you with things like that. How long did you get to see her that way?"

"Only about five seconds. She was walking into the living room from her bedroom to get something and then she was gone. I wish I had a camera set up so I could have taken a picture."

My mind started to race. Should I try to set things up so Roger got the thrill of his life? I know I would have gone crazy if I had gotten a chance to be with someone as hot as Stephanie when I was a teenager. When you are a teenage boy, naked females are about the only thing that goes on in your head. It is amazing that any teenage boy is able to graduate from high school. There is simply no time left over for concentrating on school studies.

After a few more minutes of conversation, I excused myself and went over to talk to her. I kneeled down next to her and put her under. I then told her that she was feeling naughty and needed to have some fun. I suggested that five minutes after I left the pool area she should go over to Roger and ask him to rub lotion on her. I also planted the suggestion that she should find a way to accidentally brush up against the hard on that he was sure to be sporting. Finally, she was to untie her top so he could easily rub all over her back. When all suggestions were made, I left and went back to where Roger was sitting.

"What were you two talking about?" he asked.

"Just something she had asked me about my Mom," I lied.

"I need to go upstairs and do a few things." I said as I gathered up all my stuff. "You go ahead and enjoy the view."

Roger smiled as I winked at him. He didn't need to be told to enjoy the view. He would be here as long as she was.

I got upstairs to my room and looked out the window. Roger was still sitting there watching her and she had not yet moved. Then, she lifted her head and looked around. She then stood up and headed towards Roger. After a minute they both headed back to her towel and she handed him the sun tan lotion. What happened next surprised me. I told her to untie her top. She did that, but then took it completely off. She then lay on her stomach and Roger began spreading the lotion. I know he was totally shocked and had to be as hard as a rock.

I couldn't tell if he was shaking, but I suspect he was. Her removing her top had to make his day. Hell, I was sporting some wood after seeing that happen. I guess my hypnotic suggestion left room for some loose interpretation. Lucky for Roger.

Then she rolled over, onto her back, and had him spread the lotion on her front. I watched as his hands worked their way all over her front, everywhere except those fantastic boobs. You know he wanted to have his hands all over them, but he had to be scared to death to actually reach out and touch them.

Finally, I could see her lips move as she said something to him. Then, his hands moved to her nipples and began to slowly rub circles all over her breasts. I sat in the window watching a teenage boy live out a dream of a life time. His hands filled with heaven and then, suddenly, her hand reached out and slid its way up under his loose swim trunks. Even from as far away as I was I could see him flinch. But, he didn't stop rubbing and neither did Stephanie.

Soon, a group of kids came out the door to use the pool. Stephanie removed her hand and rolled over. Roger stood up and almost ran to the exit. Clearly he was on his way to his apartment to rub one out. He was going to have some fantastic dreams for the next few months. Hell, he'd probably dream about this day for the rest of his life, unless I could set him up with something even better to dream about.

I left the window and lay down for a nap. I was expecting a call from Stephanie when she finished with her sun tanning.

********

My phone rang and I answered. It was Stephanie. While planting the ideas about Roger rubbing lotion on her, I had also told her to call me when she was finished tanning and had returned to her apartment. I wanted to have a little fun of my own with her.

I asked her about her time with Roger. She said he was very nervous and that he had come almost instantly when she grabbed a hold of his cock.

"Was it fun to do all that?" I asked.

"Yes. I have never felt that much control of a male. I really liked that experience."

"Don't get that from your bad boys, do you?"

"No, I don't. They are the ones in control. I like that too, but this was new and exciting."

"I'll be down in a couple of minutes." I said and then hung up the phone.

She was waiting in the open door as I got to her apartment. She had put her bikini top back on before leaving the pool area. I was still in my swim trunks.

She was conditioned to give me pleasure from a session we had done earlier. There was no need to put her under to enjoy her. I stared at the sexy goddess in front of me.

"Let's go take a shower and wash off all this sweat and lotion," I suggested.

"Sure," she replied.

I closed the apartment door and she led me by the hand to her bathroom.

She had a large oval tub and a shower curtain covered with pictures of fish. There was a window at one end of the bathroom and she had fitted it with colorful lacey curtains. They blocked the view, but did allow light in. Right now they were pulled closed.

She started the water as I stripped out of my clothes. I then helped her get out of hers. She had a great tan. Her skimpy swim suits didn't cover very much. Her blond hair hung down to her shoulders. Her pubic hairs had been shaved.

We stepped into the tub and pulled the shower curtain closed. Flipping the switch started the shower and we both soaked our bodies. All during this time my hands were reaching out to grab various parts of her body and her hands were doing the same to mine.

When we were sufficiently wet we began to soap each other up. It was a fantastic experience to stand behind her, with soapy hands, rubbing all over her chest. I think I could have done that for hours. Soon, we were totally soaped and facing each other. I put my arms around her and began to give her a passionate kiss. I felt her tongue respond to my advances. She was a great kisser.

We slowly moved towards the water streaming from the shower head and began to rinse ourselves. The soap flowed down the drain as we each became squeaky clean. It was now easier to grab tightly to her nipples and play with them a little more roughly.

Then, without my asking, she sat on the edge of the tub and pulled my hips towards her. She grabbed my cock and began to artfully suck on it. I just stood there in amazement. Here was a girl who really loved to give head. And, she was really good at it. She went at it like I had never seen or heard of before.

In no time I was coming fast and furious. She never let go and she sucked down every drop that I had to give. Not once did her mouth let go. She drank it all and then licked me clean. I stood there shuddering from the pure energy of the moment. She looked up and smiled.

I stepped back into the stream of water and rinsed myself off. She stood and did the same.

"My turn to do you," I said as I dried myself.

"Good," she replied. "I need to be done."

We finished drying ourselves and headed for her bed. I lightly tossed her on the sheets, climbed between her spread legs and began to work on her shaved mound. My hands reached up and worked on her tits as my tongue played with her clit. As I was working her over I thought to myself.... Damn, another Kodak moment being missed. I need to set up cameras.

Soon her arms were stretched towards the headboard area and her hands had hold of two round posts that were part of the headboard. Her body twitched and she gave out with a muffled screech. Her hips twisted from side to side as my mouth worked on her. Then, out of the tiny screeches came this almost guttural groan. Her body stiffened and then convulsed.

I pulled away and then moved up to cuddle her in my arms. Her body responded by wrapping arms and legs all around me. We lay there like that for minutes and her body would occasionally let go with a slight quiver. It was a fantastic feeling.

I don't really know how much time passed by while we lay like that. But, soon we both began to stir. I gave her a good squeeze hug and said, "That was fantastic." She just sighed.

Soon we both got up and started to get dressed. I put on my swim trunks and she slipped into a night shirt.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow so we can go shopping," I said as I headed for the door.

"Yes," She replied. "I'll be ready."

I was going to take her clothes shopping tomorrow to a store that had changing rooms with curtains. These rooms were also visible from the waiting area. I was hoping to have some visual fun.

"Bye," I said as I closed her front door. It had been a nice afternoon.

******

Sunday morning came around and I lay in bed thinking of what I would do today. I had spent a quiet evening at home last night, after a fun late afternoon with Steph. I had contacted Roger and invited him to join me and Steph when we went to the mall to shop. Of course he was all in for it. Anywhere Steph was is a place Roger wanted to be. Oh the joys of being a horny teenager.

I cleaned up and dressed. I fixed a light breakfast and went over to pick up Steph. We then picked up Roger and headed for the mall. It was just a short walk up the street, so we didn't bother to drive. Steph and I chatted as we walked. Roger spent the entire walk looking at Steph's body. I assume he was remembering rubbing tanning lotion on her the day before.

We eventually reach the mall and headed for the store I wanted to visit. Roger and I casually browsed while Steph considered her selections. There were a few other people in the store. Not crowded or empty. Maybe 20 people, with most being females. There were, of course, the few bored husbands or boyfriends who had been dragged along for the shopping and were wishing they were anywhere else.

After a short while Steph had managed to find a small pile of clothes she wanted to try on. We all headed for the changing area to await the show. Actually, it was to be a double feature. There would be the show of her modeling the items she had picked to try on. But, since the changing rooms were right there in the waiting area and since the curtains sometimes didn't close tightly, there was the secondary peep show for those who were sitting in the waiting area. Also, I had planted to suggestion that she should do her best to accidentally leave the curtain ajar so everyone could get the occasional glimpse of her. I suggested she be imaginative without being obvious.

There was a 5 article limit in the changing room. So, Steph picked her first five items and left the rest with Roger and me. She went in an available room and closed the curtain, but did leave a gap to peek through. Roger flinched and moved a little when he realized he could see past the ajar curtain. He leaned over to tell me.

"Damn," he said. "The curtain isn't totally closed. I can sort of see her in there."

"Just sit back and enjoy the view," I replied. "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

A couple of the other bored men who were waiting for the female partners had also noticed the gap in the curtain. One guy had actually gotten up, tried to look like he needed to do something, and then had sat back down in a different seat, giving himself a great view through the curtain opening.

Steph had hung up the clothes she had brought in and has now stripped down to her undies. Bra and panties were rather transparent, so they didn't really hide anything. All the men began to squirm a little as they tried to adjust for the increase in size that was happening in their groin. I just smiled and enjoyed the moment.

Steph proceeded to try on the various items and pop out for our opinion. She'd walk over, turn around a few times and then ask what we thought.

Roger's answer was usually, "Awesome", or some variation of that.

Finally, she finished with the initial batch and handed them to the clerk. She asked for 5 more items. I sent Roger over with 5 bathing suits. She opened the curtains, still in bra and panties, and thanked him with a kiss on the cheek. He came back with a grin from ear to ear.

The other men had seen that she had been handed bathing suits and were watching intently as she closed the curtain. To their joy there was still a good sized gap. Their eyes were fixed on this gap as Steph began to remove her bra and panties. Their jaws hit the floor as she turned around and gave them the full frontal view. Roger could be heard to groan as he got a view of that shaved mound.

"I think I am in love," he whispered.

"I know you are," I replied. "Nice way to spend a Sunday, isn't it?"

He just nodded and continued to gaze.

By the time Steph finished with the 5 swim suit's a couple of the men had been dragged away by their wife or girlfriend. Every one of them had departed slowly, glancing back as they left. But, they had been replaced by a couple more, who quickly realized there was a show to be had.

Actually, there were two shows. Another changing room had an ill fitted curtain and that gal was providing us with a show of her own. She was no Steph, but she was not bad. I spent a lot of time checking her show. I knew it was a special chance. I could see Steph anytime.

This gal was slow and deliberate in what she was doing. She did manage to get completely naked and I did manage to see everything. She only had a couple of items to try on and then she left. As she dropped the items with the clerk she noticed that I was the only one checking on her. She smiled and gave me a wink. I returned the smile and gave her the A-OK sign. Her smile increased as she walked by.

Anyway, getting back to Steph, she had finished with the swim suits and need 5 more items. She had leaned out, totally naked, and handed the suits to the clerk. All of the men groaned. I then sent Roger over with the final 3 items. Steph opened the curtain to take them from him. He froze where he stood, staring at her naked body. He wasn't the only one who was struck dumb. Every man there was. And, one guy got dragged out of there when his wife saw what he was looking at.

Steph decided to use her imagination. Before putting her bra and panties on she sat down and started to play with herself. She made a good show of it and then got dressed.

She ended up buying one item. I paid for it. It was the least I could do. She winked at one of the guys who had been there for the entire performance. He got a great big grin. I didn't notice if any of them had taken out a cell phone to take some pictures or video. More power to them if they did.

As we were getting ready to leave the store the gal from the other dressing room was coming back. She walked right up to me and slipped me her name and phone number.

"Thanks for watching," she said. "Call me some time if you'd like a private show."

"You can count on it," I replied. "I loved every minute of it."

She smiled, puckered up an air kiss for me and headed down to another store. I smiled to myself. I wouldn't need any hypnosis for her. I'd call her when I got a chance. Soon.

We headed back for the apartments, Roger still tagging along a drooling. As we got to the front of the apartments, Steph leaned over to Roger and asked him if he could come over later and help her with something. Of course he instantly said he could. They greed on the time and Steph kissed him goodbye, on the lips. Roger floated off to his apartment.

"Be patient with him," I said. "He is going to need some training and guidance".

We got in the elevator and pushed the buttons for our floors. Roger was going to become a man tonight.

to be continued

Cletis
Cletis
27 Followers