Controlling Bobbi Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,285 Followers

'Welcome home. How was your day?" It was Ryan sitting on my couch watching me.

Ryan

When Bobbi answered the door in the nude and pulled me inside I was ecstatic but she didn't look hot enough to be fully compliant.

"Amplio"

I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. I let my hands roam over her naked form. I needed more and slipped a finger up into her. Suddenly she pulled back to object.

"Amplio. Bobbi take my cock out." I commanded "Look into my eyes as you play with me"

It was so hot knowing that she was ready to blow me right there in the hallway, but I wanted something more intimate. I got her into bed and into the 69 position and started to work on her with the vibrator. It was so hot feeling her mouth working my cock. Hearing her gag and gurgle as she tried to take me deeper than she had ever taken anyone before. I could see her pussy stretching around the toy as I slipped it in and out of her. I made sure that when I came she came with me. I wanted her to start to identify her release with mine.

I just lay there enjoying the afterglow as she headed for the shower. I had an idea.

"Imperio. You will shave your legs this morning and when you do you will decide you need to shave your pussy as well"

I watched through the shower door as she complied. Watching her get ready for work, I started to get excited again.

"Imperio. You want to tease Ryan as you get dressed."

She stayed nude as long as possible, and followed my suggestion to tease me a bit by putting on some skimpy underthings. I got her to give me a key before we left for the day.

School was torture for me. I couldn't stop thinking about Bobbi and what we had done this morning and what we could do tonight. As soon as school was over, I went back to her place and let myself in. I wanted my first time with Bobbi to be something special, so I searched through her closet and her drawers to see if I could find her sexiest outfit. I found a sexy pair of high heels and a really hot little black dress. The undies she had put on this morning were pretty hot so I didn't find anything better. I laid the dress and shoes on the bed and went back out to the living room just in time to see her come through the door and fall apart. God I love it when a plan comes together.

"Welcome home. How was your day?" I asked innocently.

"OH Ryan. It was OK until now, but now I am going crazy again" she panted "Help me. Make me come"

"That's not a good idea." I replied "We should wait a while so you will be able to sleep afterwards"

I didn't want her to calm down and throw me out. I wanted her to play a little game of dress up for me. When I refused to make her come she came across the floor and slapped my face.

"Bastard" she swore "Why won't you help me? Can't you see I'm freaking out?"

I stood up and started to leave.

"If that's the way you want to be, then suffer" I said as I opened the door.

She grabbed me and pulled me back inside.

"Sorry. Sorry." she said "Please don't go. I'm just so hot I can't control myself. It just hit me like a tidal wave as I came through the door. I'm sorry. Please stay and help me."

I pulled her to me and looked down into her eyes, holding her gaze as I spoke.

"I will help you this time. But if you ever hit me again, I promise that I will leave and you will have nobody to help you." I growled. "Now if you want me to stay, strip off your suit and go down to the bedroom and put on the dress and shoes I laid out for you then come back out here and model it for me"

I watched her remarkable ass as she padded down the hall to comply with my command. I heard her groan when she saw the dress and shoes but I waited and soon she was back out. The dress had looked small when I picked it out, and it was extremely short and revealing. It clung to every curve from shoulder to ass. She was a walking wet dream, and my cock got harder instantly. I ordered her to stand in front of me for inspection.

"Turn around"

"Oh Ryan. Please. Don't make me do this. Just let me blow you and then you can give me some release" she pleaded.

I couldn't believe that the woman of my dreams was standing in the hottest outfit I had ever seen, begging me to let her blow me. This was heaven. But I had other plans for tonight.

"Put some music on the stereo and do a sexy dance for me." I demanded. "Imperio. Ryan is looking hot tonight and you want to do a really sexy dance to turn him on. Amplio"

When the music began, she started a slow and sexy grind that was out of this world. I was so turned on that I almost asked her to blow me right then.

"Imperio. You want to do a slow strip tease and then give Ryan a lap dance"

It took her a few minutes of teasing before she was wearing only the shoes, and when she started grinding that remarkable ass on my crotch, I almost came in my pants. I decided I needed her to suffer with me.

"Amplio. Amplio"

"Ryan. I'm sooo horny. Why won't you help me out? I'm doing this sexy dance for you. Please help me out."

"Imperio. Ryan is really hot, and you need him to fuck you"

Bobbi spun around, and straddled my lap. She pulled my hands up onto her breasts and kissed me passionately. She broke our kiss momentarily to pull my shirt over my head, then started Frenching me with a vengence. Her pussy was leaking so much it was wetting my jeans, so I asked her to take them off too. Within seconds she was back straddling my lap, only this time, my rock hard dick was rubbing the smooth skin of her pussy. She reached down between us and grabbed my cock in her small hand and started rubbing it along her pussy lips. I couldn't help myself and thrust up towards her, but when I did, she raised up on her knees to keep me from penetrating.

"I want you to fuck me." She breathed. "I need you to fuck me, but I'm married. I can't cheat on Joe."

"Imperio. Joe must want you to fuck Ryan. That's why he did this"

Bobbi

Ryan was sitting in my living room when I got home from work, but he wouldn't make me come when I asked him. I lost it, and slapped him in frustration. After he almost left, I knew that I was going to have to behave nicer to him if I wanted him to help me out. I really didn't want to wear that little dress in front of a high school boy like Ryan, but he insisted. I was so horny and it was only him so I stripped off the rest of my clothes and slipped into the dress and shoes. When he asked me to dance, a rush of arousal went through me. He looked so hot sitting there. I couldn't help myself. After all it was only a dance. As I was dancing, I decided that maybe I should do something to make up for having slapped him earlier. He was pretty hot looking so I decided to do a little strip show for him. What was the harm? He'd already seen me and touched me all over. Maybe a little lap dance. I was really getting hot from all this action and as I was grinding my ass into Ryan's crotch, I felt my arousal skyrocket.

I flipped around and straddled Ryan's lap kissing him and removing his shirt. By the time Ryan asked me to remove his pants, I couldn't think straight. I pulled back and stripped his pants off and hopped back in his lap. His cock was rigid and I took it in my hand and rubbed it up and down my pussy. I needed something inside me. I needed a hard cock, but I couldn't cheat on Joe. Then it hit me. This is what Joe wanted. He wanted me to let Ryan fuck me while he was gone. He wanted me to be happy.

As this realization hit me, I raised up, and slipped the head of Ryan's cock into my pussy. I was so wet that when I dropped down it went all the way in on the first stroke. Ryan was bigger than Joe, and his cock stretched me and rubbed my clit as it went in. Ryan groaned. Joe had never penetrated me this deeply. Never stretched me that widely. When I felt him hit bottom it sent me into another spike of arousal and I started to post on Ryan's big cock, grunting and humping, trying to bury every last bit into my belly. Suddenly Ryan went stiff and let out a long groan. I felt his cock swell even larger then start to spasm in my pussy. I could feel jets of semen squirting into the top of my vagina and flooding my womb. Ryan was coming inside me. At that instant Ryan yelled out.

"Liberatio. Bobbi.......... Liberatio"

I was suddenly wracked with back to back massive orgasms followed immediately by a third as he said it again. Stars exploded behind my eyes as I passed out from the intensity of my feelings.

When I came to, I was lying spread-eagle in bed with Ryan between my legs pumping his big cock in and out of me. I was done. I didn't want any more, and was just about to tell him so, but within seconds of awakening, I started to feel waves of arousal washing over me. My body was responding in a way I had never felt before. Without even thinking I started to hump back against every one of Ryan's thrusts. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pasted my lips to his slipping my tongue into his mouth. I spread my legs further apart and pulled my knees up, giving him straight access. Ryan started stroking deeply, pausing each time his cock hit bottom. Within minutes he stiffened and came again, flooding me with another load of his come. This time when he rolled off me I was still in heat. I begged him to issue the command that would get me of. He just lay there and smiled at me.

"Bobbi, why don't you get on your hands and knees so I can get you off?" he asked.

Just a few minutes ago, I had been ready to stop but now I was delirious with desire and I complied with this wishes. As soon as I was kneeling on the bed, Ryan pulled my vibrator out of the nightstand and started sliding it in and out of me from behind. When he had it well coated with our combined juices, he turned it on and started rubbing it up and down along my pussy lips and all the way up to my ass. When he started to push the toy into me there, I tensed up and objected.

"Oh, please don't do that, I don't really like anal" I gasped.

Barely had the words left my lips when I felt myself relax back there. The toy entered me easily and I felt a very pleasurable buzzing throughout my lower abdomen. I'd had only two anal experiences, both quite unpleasant, but this, this felt good. Why had I denied myself this pleasure all these years? I dropped my head down onto the bed and let Ryan stroke the vibrator in and out of my ass. I lost track of time, but after a while, I noticed that Ryan was hard again and moving behind me, spreading my legs out a bit and knee walking towards my upturned hips. When he was in position, he rubbed his cock head along my pussy lips and penetrated me in one long slow thrust. I had never experienced double penetration, and when Ryan's big cock entered me the sensations were indescribable. I never felt so full. The vibrations were carried throughout my crotch by my tightly stretched holes. I started to have a series of little orgasms. Just a single shudder each time. They went on and on as Ryan stroked into me, sometimes moving the vibrator in time with his cock, sometimes alternating strokes. Those little shudders just kept coming and coming. I was whipping my head around, groaning, begging, babbling, crying. I couldn't stand any more. I actually thought I was starting to lose my mind when Ryan pushed both his cock and the vibrator in to the hilt, groaned and unloaded into me one more time.

"Liberatio."

"Oh God Ryan"

"Liberatio."

"Enough Ryan. No more"

"Liberatio."

"Ryan Stop. No more. Please. I can't"

"Liberatio"

And I passed out again.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,285 Followers
12