Controlling Cassandra Ch 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment I wondered how she would be able to get into the car and if she could bend sufficiently to sit in the seat. Then I realised that this might be purely academic as my true desire was to push her against a wall and fuck her right there in the street.

Maybe Cassey had the same idea. When we reached my car she did not so much as pause, walking past with just a quick glance over her shoulder to ensure I was following close behind. Her steps grew more self-assured, as though she now knew exactly where she was going. I quickened my pace to catch up with her, taking her hand and squeezing it tight so that everyone knew we were together. Cassey dutifully positioned herself just a fraction behind me so it was obvious I was in control and leading her, although I did not yet know where we were going. I thought I might have guessed, even though my local knowledge was poor, and the prospect excited me more than I dared to admit.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please leave comments and/or send me some feedback; I'll forward your messages on to Cassey, she'd like that very much.

xxx Julia

12