Controlling Daughter: Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,968 Followers

"Oh, yes!" I gasped, feeling my desire begin to boil again within my balls.

"My daddy's gorgeous cock is hard again," Becky said with a lustful voice. She kissed my lips gently and grinned. "I'm gonna masturbate and watch you make a baby in Sam!"

I rolled the cute redhead over onto her back and slipped between her widespread long legs. She whimpered softly when I sank my cock into her pussy for the second time that day. Sam wrapped her arms around my neck and began to caress my back as I settled into a slow, even stride. Her long legs went around my waist and I felt her soft, beautiful feet resting on my ass cheeks.

We kissed passionately, our tongues touching, swirling and exploring as we stared brazenly into each other's eyes. She was so incredible beautiful lying under me, with her legs around my waist and my cock deep inside of her wet, steamy cunt. Her fat nipples grazed my chest as we moved slowly together.

"I've been having fantasies about you for a long time," she said softly.

"Really?"

"Oh, yes." She smiled and planted a series of soft, gentle kisses on my lips and face. "I used to masturbate and think of having your big dick in me."

"I can remember getting a hardon every time you came over," I admitted.

"Then you should have used it on me!"

I picked up the tempo a little as I became more aroused, more turned on by this lovely young girl. Her pussy, which still had some of my seed in it when I impaled it the second time, felt so wonderfully soft to my cock. Her kisses were like nothing I had ever experienced before and I couldn't get enough of tasting her wet, hot mouth. I ran my tongue over her teeth, her gums and sucked on her delicious tongue.

Then I felt hands on my ass and I knew that my daughter had watched as long as she could. I felt my cheeks spread, then felt her long fingers dancing lightly up and down my crack and over the tight bud of my asshole. I could feel her breath on my ass as she breathed my scent in deeply. Next her face pressed tightly between my cheeks and Becky's tongue began to bathe my asshole. I groaned.

"What's Becky doing to you, baby?" Sam asked.

"OOOHHHHH!" I gasped. "She's eating my asshole!"

"Oh, yes! She is the best ass eater I know!"

I had to slow down a little so my little girl could tongue-fuck my asshole. The feeling was exquisite and a shiver of excitement shot through my belly into my balls. If I had had a mirror set up so I could see her face as she ate my ass I would have cum immediately. I would have filled my sexy redhead with cum and I wouldn't have been able to hold off. As it was I couldn't continue at such a slow pace.

I began to pound Sam's cunt with long, hard and deep thrusts. She met my thrusts with the same intensity, bucking and rocking her hips wildly. The look of unbridled desire on her young face, the way her lips quivered with excitement, drove me wild. We fucked hard and fast, our bodies writhing and rocking with an insane animal power. Tiny, high-pitched mewing sounds came from her mouth as we drew closer to fierce orgasms.

"She's fucking my toes!" Sam cried out suddenly. "Oh, fuck, that is so hot!"

Becky had left my ass, grabbed Sam's left foot and impaled her dripping pussy on Sam's sexy toes. I looked over my shoulder at my daughter and cried out with passion at what I saw. My sexy young daughter held my lover's foot in both of her hands while she humped Sam's elegant toes with her pussy! Becky's face was twisted into a look of pure lust as she locked eyes with me. At that moment, watching her fuck Sam's toes and seeing the look on her face, finished it for me.

Sam's pussy began to spasm and tightened around my cock at the moment I tensed and exploded deep inside of her. She screamed loudly, piercing the basement with one long shattering cry of lust followed by a second scream that came from my daughter. All three of us came together, our orgasms powerful and overwhelming as our bodies trembled violently.

I don't know how much time passed. It was the most intense and powerful orgasm of my life. Becky, Sam and I lay huddled together on the floor, arms and legs entwined as we gasped for breath. Our bodies glistened with sweat as we lay together. Finally, after what seemed like hours, I pulled Sam and Becky into my arms and the three of us lay together in a loving embrace until we fell asleep.

The plan, as incredulous as it had seemed to me, actually did work. Unbeknownst to me, the two girls successfully seduced Susan the following week. The next day – a Friday – Sam moved in with Susan and me and sleeps with us at night. Our daughter moved in with Harry and Gina and the three of them also shares a bed. I still can't believe it but Susan and I make love to Sam every night. Once in a while the girls trade off parents and we spend a long weekend with our sexy daughter.

That was six months ago and, true to their word, Becky and Sam are pregnant. Their tummy's have expanded and grown large as they get closer to giving birth. Susan and I are looking forward to having a baby in the house again and it's hard to believe that my wife actually is ok with her husband's child in a young, sexy redhead's tummy. But that might have to do with the fact that she also enjoys spending time making love to Sam when I'm not at home!

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,968 Followers
12