Controlling Nicola Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexKittn
SexKittn
24 Followers

"That was weird," was the first thing she told him about the experience.

"I do hope it will help you lose weight," said Gary, unsure how to check whether it had worked. "Hey, will you do something for me?"

"Anything, Alec," was the instant reply. Gary was pleased.

"Will you turn that webcam on for me again?"

"Sure thing, hold on."

A few minutes later, there he was staring at her beautiful body, and all she was wearing was a thin mesh black bra through which he could see her small pink nipples. His cock sprung to attention so he mindlessly pulled it out of his pants and began to stroke it, wishing he could reach through the monitor and touch those perfect breasts.

"Nicola, do you realise you're almost naked and I'm watching you?" he asked.

"Hmm, I am too," she typed, looking down. "Oh well."

Gary was so excited, it had worked! Now he could get her to do anything, he was sure of it. Possibilities began racing through his head, but right now all he wanted was to see her cum.

"How far is your bed from where you are now?" he asked.

"Pretty close. Did you want me to masturbate in bed while you watch me?"

She was talking like a little slut, completely uninhibited, and it was turning Gary on even more.

"Oh would you, Nicola? Be a darling and turn the microphone on too."

She stood up to adjust the webcam and turn on the microphone, and as she did so, her crotch came into view, barely covered by a matching mesh thong which held back a lovely brown bush of pubic hair. As she turned around, his jaw dropped at the sight of her firm, tanned ass, a thin black string between the two cheeks. He quickly reached over for some Kleenex and had come before Nicola had even reached the bed.

Propping herself up on oyster coloured silk pillows, she tilted her head back and let her hair spill behind them, then spread her legs as wide as the double bed would allow, bent slightly at the knees. One hand reached down and rubbed her private part over the thin material, while the other she used to pluck her breasts out of her bra so they hung over the wire frame and she fondled one, then the other, pinching the nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Gary turned the volume up as high as it could go, until the room and probably the rest of the house was filled with the sweet sounds of the sensuous teenager pleasuring herself. He timed his strokes to hers, following her writhing body intently with his eyes, to the point he thought he could smell the juices which by the sounds she was making, had to be flowing out of her young pussy right then. She was panting quite heavily by now, but suddenly she stopped and pulled her hand away from her crotch. Gary paused himself, holding his second hard-on for the night loosely in his fist.

“Oh don’t stop now baby,” he groaned, even though he had no microphone of his own plugged in.

Then, Nicola reached down the side of the bed and slid her hand between the two mattresses, pulling out a long silver object. Gary zoomed in on the picture and saw what appeared to be a cigar case which, after pulling her g-string aside, the teenager began to slide into her glistening cunt. She turned on the bed and propped her knees up high to give her audience of one a perfect view of her dripping twat as it willingly accepted the shiny cylinder. While it was just a standard cigar case, neither thick nor particularly long, her inner lips seemed to wrap around it tightly and it wasn’t without some effort that she sunk it deep into her gaping hole, driving it in and out with one hand as the other now rubbed her clit vigorously. Her breathing became more and more rapid and the motions of the makeshift dildo were now no more than a pixelated blur and both rooms filled with the sounds of her imminent climax. Gary lunged for the tissues again and came just in time to see Nicola clench her thighs together and shake for a few moments as her orgasm washed over her. Even though the picture was not very clear, there were no two ways about the dark spot on the bed between her legs. When Nicola finally removed the cigar case out of her sopping cunt, she did not change her position and he saw her glistening with sweat and juices, and as she tightened her vaginal muscles, small white gobs dribbled out and down her crack.

Gary watched as the college slut he now owned took the cylinder, slick with her cum, and dangled it just above her mouth with her tongue out. She stopped just for a moment to prop herself higher on the bed, smiled cheekily at the webcam, and then started to lick the tip lightly with her tongue in quick, spaced out lashes. Gary was hard again; however after having cum just recently, he was in no hurry. Nicola’s teasing was heaven for him and all he could thing about was how one day it would be his own, fleshy cylinder dangling above those sensuous lips. Soon, she was alternating between sucking the end lightly and licking the length of the cigar case, levering herself up and down as if it were attached to some invisible point in the air above her head. All the while, she pinched and pulled at her ample breasts, sometimes mashing them together and bringing them towards her chin to suck on her nipples before hurriedly returning to work on the small, metal cock she was in charge of pleasuring. As she finally slid it down her throat, licking and slurping as it went; Gary was once again getting very close to cumming but didn’t dare turn for a second to grab a tissue and without thinking too much, kicked his pants in front of his feet.

Though not particularly large, it was evident the cigar case had gone past the back of Nicola’s throat as she paused to gag, but did not withdraw. As the end slipped past her lips out of view and she sucked lightly on her fingertips, Gary felt he should be concerned her toy might slip down her throat and she’d choke, but to his surprise it excited him even more; not so much because he wanted to see her hurt, but because she was putting herself at risk to pleasure herself and not only that but she was doing it for his benefit.

The mini-cock had to be well and truly down past her tonsils now since she had her lips wrapped obscenely around the second knuckles of the hand gripping it and her throat spasmed rhythmically. Gary was going crazy and started to speed up the stroking of his own rod, wondering whether he’d be able to cum again even if he wanted to. Suddenly, Nicola lowered herself until the cylinder was completely separate from her lips and let the hand holding it fall gently to the bed, while the other removed itself from her tits and down to her lovely, pink pussy lips, now even more drenched in her juices than before. She rubbed her little nub furiously for several minutes, panting and moaning, her back arcing to meet unseen thrusts, hips moving every which way causing her pert breasts to jiggle. Gary watched as his sexy wriggling teen lifted her firm buttocks off the bed, cupped her hole with the palm of her hand and began to buck wildly as she groaned, “I’m cumming!”

Gary’s cock was stiff to the point of aching, but despite the stimulus, simply didn’t have it in him. Or so he thought.

Almost without warning, Nicola’s slender fingers which had been until now only lightly skimming over her anus as she’d rubbed her clit, were blatantly rubbing the puckered hole and smearing it with her cum. Once it was completely slick she let her forefinger slide slowly inside to the first knuckle. There was no resistance yet which gave her more confidence and a second knuckle began to disappear up her tightest passage, but then it was obvious she’d involuntarily clenched her sphincter and instinctively tried to pull the finger out, but the muscles clung to the digit tightly.

Gary, still stroking himself at an even pace, chuckled to himself and said to no one in particular, “Little anal whore got a bit excited didn’t she? Nothing will get in there unless you’re completely relaxed. Except of course my hard cock when I finally take you up the shithole and make you completely mine.”

He was getting even more excited just thinking about that moment he was sure would come one day, when to his disappointment she pulled her finger out completely, seemingly haven given up.

“You filthy fucking slut!” Gary screamed at the image on his computer as she got up on her knees, leaned towards the camera as much as she could, her one hand with the makeshift dildo still in it, while the other she’d brought to her mouth and was greedily sucking off the combination of her sweat and cum, but focused especially on the finger she’d just inserted up her dirty anus. He could hear her sucking at it and making groaning sounds as if she were enjoying the taste of her own ass, all the while staring at the eye of the webcam innocently as if she were eating a lollipop.

Just when he thought he’d seen the best of it, the pretty thing turned and knelt on all fours on the bed, legs spread a few inches a part and hot little butt raised in the air and removed her flimsy g-string so that both her dripping holes were fully exposed. Hoping fervently, but still disbelieving, Gary watched as Nicola brought the cigar case to her cunt lips from behind, rubbing the entire shaft until it was covered in her never ending sea of wetness. It must have touched her clit a few times because once or twice the tip disappeared out of view and she’d groan even louder and jolt slightly. Once the cylinder was practically dripping with her juices, she appeared to literally shovel more on and around her forbidden hole until it too was entirely drenched. He’d expected her to take this very slowly, after her uncomfortable experience from a few minutes before, but almost within seconds the tip had found its way to the entrance of her sweet little anus. Relaxing completely, Nicola then pushed about two inches of metal right up her tightest hole and despite all her efforts her sphincter clenched the foreign object and she groaned, in pain this time. Apparently there was no stopping now, and once the pain had subsided she pushed the remaining few inches of the shaft deep inside her rectum and as her anus closed around it and it disappeared, Gary came instantly. There wasn’t much cum but it still shot up high and landed all over his lap and shirt. So much for the pants.

While they were both separately soaking in the bliss of Nicola’s accomplishment, there was a knock on her bedroom door.

“Hun, are you awake?” asked her father.

Hardly bothering to mask her shortness of breath she said, “Yes, ah, hold on, Daddy.”

Gary heard the entire conversation loud and clear and his softening cock was already springing to attention again. The sight of such a sexy young girl with her ass stuffed and talking to her “Daddy” was more than he could resist, as much as he wasn’t looking forward to another painful erection.

He noticed that she didn’t take the cigar case out as she stood up and went to the closet, out of Gary’s view, and hurriedly grabbed a little piece of white material that turned out to be an impossibly short, partly sheer teddy. As she turned to the door which was only a couple of steps away, he could see the start of her ass peeking out from under where the hem ended abruptly. Gary wondered what kind of relationship she really had with her father that she was prepared to meet him dressed hardly at all, or whether it was just the hypnotism doing its thing. After all, she’d never been instructed to be uninhibited about her behaviour around just anyone, but then she must have simply been aware he was watching her so technically the rule applied.

Nicola opened the door a crack, still partly behind it, though giving the impression she was doing it to tease rather than out of embarrassment. Gary saw her smiling father peer into the room, then as the door opened wider and he saw his little girl wearing next to nothing, the smile froze on his face as if he wasn’t sure what his next reaction should be.

Eventually he said, “Oh sorry dear, I didn’t realise you were going to bed. I was just going to ask if you wanted to come watch a DVD with me.”

Gary actually found himself hoping she’d agree: he felt his organ would never function again if he was “forced” to witness another performance.

“Sure,” she said. An old programmer in another state sighed with relief. “What movie were you thinking of?” The nymph leaned on the door and as Gary saw her dress ride up slightly from behind, he imagined the front was doing the same and she was actually – or very nearly close to – exposing herself to her own father.

After a noticeable pause, her father finally said, “Your pick honey. Why don’t you put on a dressing gown and join me downstairs?”

“Okay, Daddy,” said Nicola, drawing out the last word just the tiniest bit longer than she should have.

He smiled again hesitantly, then turned and shut the door behind him and walked off.

As Nicola walked towards the computer, Gary noticed her walking a bit awkwardly but she didn’t seem too uncomfortable and he wondered whether she’d taken the cigar case out of her ass as she was out of view getting dressed. He didn’t wonder for long. The scantily clad teen turned to the camera and stared straight into it, only a couple of feet away, grinning mischievously. She then turned around and bent over, exposing her ass to it as she did. Gary actually felt a little bit let down to find a perfectly normal asshole with nothing in it at all.

But then Nicola opened her legs and spread her butt cheeks wide with both hands. He stared closely. And as he stared she pushed, groaning with the effort. Suddenly, her little pucker dilated and he saw the gleam of metal just inside her anal ring. Another few pushes and the slightly narrowed tip was poking out slightly, then when she was sure Gary had seen the evidence, the now stretched asshole clenched and sucked the shaft right back up into her rectum.

“See you later, Alec,” she whispered, but loud enough for him to hear, and without turning back to the webcam Nicola grabbed her dressing gown off the hook on the door and walked out.

SexKittn
SexKittn
24 Followers
12