Controlling the Apartment Residents Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
450 Followers

Mika finally let go of Stacy's arms. She laid an extra kick into her back, and Stacy was nearly paralyzed, she was moving so slow. I called out "RUN" but it was no use. Mika just stood up while Stacy sat there trying to figure out what hurt most: her arms shoulders, or back. I could only helplessly watch while Mika stood so very close to the back of Stacy. Mika reached from behind her right leg, and pulled on Stacy's blonde hair between Mika's open legs. Then she closed her legs trapping Stacy's face between them.

I could hear Stacy gasping for air. Her nose and mouth were pressed against Mika's sex. Granted Mika was wearing her bathing suit – but I thought I could make out her lower lips as she pressed down trapping Stacy's nose and mouth. Stacy scratched at Mika's legs but they didn't budge. In fact, I think she squeezed tighter. I could see some rippling muscles in those thick thighs as they squeezed my girlfriends face like a python.

Stacy's struggle became more feeble as she was not getting the air she needed to continue the fight. Mika looked absolutely like an Amazon as she stood conquering my slimmer girlfriend. Maybe it was because I was looking up from the ground, but she looked like she LOVED this. Speaking of loving it, I noticed my dick start to harden. It started to HURT too. The tacks inside that strap were biting my shaft. Mitch liked what he saw too – his cock had plenty of room to expand.

I had to stop them. Stacy was just barely scraping at those powerful thighs. She was nearly out of it. I cried out "Let her BREATHE!" and forced my hands straight up. I think I caught Mitch by surprise cause I actually got one free. That freedom was short lived – he caught my wrist and slowly forced my arm back down to the ground.

I was pinned.

Mika announced "Do as he says – and I will drop Miss Pretty --- keep refusing, and maybe I'll squeeze her till her ears bleed."

I gave up. "ok you win. Let her go –"

"No way PUSS! You do as I told you --- call yourself a pussy and a cocksucker, then let me hear you BEG to suck my cock." Mitch enforced his rule.

Quietly I began to say "I am a pussy – and cocksucker. Please let me suck yours!"

Mika laughed "What's that? I couldn't hear you – and I know Stacy missed hearing that – her ears are being cuddled by my thighs."

Cuddled was not a word I would use to describe the sheer force of that punk woman's legs. She was crushing Stacy – and I had to do something about it. I couldn't fight back. All that was left – was to give in. So I said it again louder this time. "I am a pussy and cocksucker. Please let me suck on your cock --- SIR!"

"See, that wasn't so bad was it BOY?" Mitch laughed as he humiliatingly slapped my face with his hard shaft. Bits of pre-cum dangled from the end of his slit to various spots on my face as he slapped me with his thick meat. But I tilted my head toward my chest and opened my mouth like a baby bird waiting to be fed. He shoved it in, pressing my tongue against the bottom of my mouth while my teeth raked the top of his solid shaft. I couldn't get more than 4 inches of the huge monster in my mouth and gums – but he was intent on making me take more.

Mika dropped Stacy just like she promised. She hit the cushions and it took her a few minutes to come around.

I could see Stacy from the corner of my eye – she was heartbroken. Her longtime boyfriend was on his back mouthing this young punk's cock. Mika was rubbing my girlfriends' crotch and tweaking her nipples – Stacy just stayed there and took whatever Mika wanted to do. They both watched while I sucked this muscle bound punk.

Mitch boasted that he was so much better than me. He claimed that we haven't fought at all, that I had surrendered to his natural authority. Why did my arms and shoulders hurt so much? When I was knocked out --- did he try to rip my arms from the socket? Maybe he substantially abused my body before locking this sheath on my cock. But Stacy was knocked out cold before I came out of the bathroom. She didn't know if I fought back or not. All she knew was that she had fought with Mika twice, and here I was pinned to the ground sucking on this disgusting guy's rod with hardly a noticeable fight.

She got a better look at Mitch's male virility as he sprayed her inferior boyfriend with six jets of cum. None of it went down my mouth – most of it landed on my face getting in my eyes so I was afraid to barely open them. Mitch got off me and stood over my pathetic body like a conquering hero. I cleaned my face off with my t-shirt and threw it in a corner.

Mitch then announced "Tiny Tim and I are going to wrestle each other. Since he is modest, he will keep his gym shorts on. I however will agree to wrestle in the nude, although it is possible that your boyfriend is such a cock sucking pansy that he may want to suck on my cock again during the match." He laughed at his humiliating comment "It is just something I will have to live with."

Stacy was enraged at my submissive obedience to this well hung redneck. She turned to Mika and declared "Why bother. It is obvious that he doesn't fight back. You can have him. Why was I so stupid to think I was protecting him from you – or your boyfriend!"

"Oh but my sweet little girl – they are not wrestling for his submission or to see if he will be obedient. They are wrestling for you and me. If Mitch wins, Tim comes with me, and he will give you to Mitch. If 'Tiny' wins he gets to keep you and earns me." Mika smirked as her words slowly sunk in to Stacy's brain.

"He can't possibly win. He was already pinned and obediently sucked your boyfriend off, without so much as a whimper." She sneered "I don't want to be involved in this wager."

"Too late! The match will begin in a minute." Mitch stated. "Maybe after this – you won't find me so – revolting."

I stood as best I could. Mika was still palming my girlfriend's body and Mitch was stalking around the makeshift ring. I didn't stand a chance and Stacy knew it. I could have fought him before I was knocked unconscious – but now that he must have yanked my body apart like a rag doll, and put this sheath on my cock – there was little fight left in me.

More to come in Chapter 10 and beyond... Will Tim defeat Mitch? Will they take Stacy as the prize? What about this sheath locked on his cock - will it maintain reduce him to a cowering pet anytime they squeeze it? All these answers and more will be in the next chapter!

Please email me (with your return address) if you enjoyed the story - I would love to hear more of where it should go. Oh yeah -- Vote it a 5 if it earned it! StryWrter7

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
450 Followers
12