Controlling the Cleaning Woman

Story Info
He came home to find the house a mess.
1k words
3.82
85k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ice2468
ice2468
6 Followers

As I approached my house one Thursday afternoon, I noticed a car in the driveway. "Shit," I thought to myself, "my company arrived early." I was expecting my boss from the home office to stop by that evening to go over some contracts. I had to get some things done around the house, too. Fortunately, my cleaning lady Carla came that morning to clean the place up, which made my job easier.

When I got closer I noticed the car was Carla's. "Odd," I thought, "I would've thought she'd be done by now." I don't have a big house, and I'm not paying her all that much. I walked in and the house is half done. It's obvious she didn't vacuum. Even a slob like me could tell that. "Dammit," I thought to myself, "What the fuck has she been doing all day?"

I heard a strange noise coming from the den. I went back to check it out and noticed Carla sitting at my desk staring at my computer screen. She had her legs spread, feet up on the desk. Her hand was down her pants and, though I couldn't see it from this angle, it was obviously what that hand was doing. It was also obvious that she had found my personal collection of erotic stories.

I had conflicting emotions. First, I was pissed. Really pissed. I needed the house cleaned before tonight and it wasn't getting done. What the fuck am I paying her for? My cock, however, was reminding me that I did have a woman playing with herself in front of me. "Carla!" I yelled, startling her. She fumbled around, scrambling out of the chair and finally stood up. "What are you doing?"

"Sir, I - uh, I just" she stuttered.

I stepped over toward her and looked at the screen. "Oh, you like my collection of stories, huh?"

"Uh, no, sir, uh it was an acci-"

I smacked her ass with the back of my hand "DON'T lie to me. What should I do with you?" I asked rhetorically as I began to pace around the room.

"Whatever you think is best, sir."

"Damn right I said." She had on an old, tattered collared shirt. I grabbed on either side of the collar and ripped it open, exposing her bare breasts. "Now get on your knees and suck my cock."

"Sir, I, ah, don't..."

"Don't give me that! Get over her and blow me or consider this your last day of employment." I took a chance here. I didn't know her financial situation, so she might just walk out. But I suspected she needed the money. I also thought she might be more receptive, so recently having sex on the brain.

She pondered her options for a brief second, lowered her head and walked over to me. She knelt down and began unbuckling my pants. She opened them up, pulled down the zipper and reached into my undershirts. She gently caressed my balls with her left hand as she pullout my cock with the other. She glanced up at me with her eyes before running her tongue down the length of my shaft. She gave it a couple of kisses, and I sensed she was hesitating.

"Suck it," I bellowed.

Carla opened her mouth and placed the head inside. I was hardening quickly, as her tongue teased across the tip and around the rim. I was growing to full length in her mouth and inhaled through clenched teeth. She was getting into it and I think my reaction turned her on a bit. She moved her lips up and down the full length and was smearing saliva all across it as she went. She caressed my balls with her left hand and used her right hand to stroke the shaft as she lifted her face back. I watch my cock go in and out of her mouth. I shuttered a bit when she flicked her tongue across the sensitive nerve the bottom of my shaft. I felt teeth lightly teasing me - just the right amount, not too much to hurt but enough to feel it. Damn this was good! I looked down to see that her hips were wiggling - I knew she was excited and those hips got to me.

"Stand up!" I ordered. To my amazement she did so without ever taking her mouth off me. "Pull down your pants." She paused her head for a second and wrapped her tongue around the head of my cock. She took her hands and pulled down her pants and panties in one motion, stepping out of them carefully. "Do you want to be fucked?" I asked.

"Mmmm, hmmmm" she answered with a mouthful.

"Turn around," I ordered. She stood up and turned around. "Bend over," I commanded and pushed her face down into the desk. I squatted down behind her so I could admire her ass closely as I ran my hands over it. "Tell me what you want," I said.

"Do me please" she asked timidly. I smacked her bare ass.

"You can do better than that!"

"Fuck me please." Still timid. A smack on her other cheek.

"Like you mean it, bitch" Another smack just for the hell of it. And she groaned. I smacked her 3 or 4 more times, the groans getting more intense.

"Oh, please. Fuck me. I need your cock. Fuck me hard"

"That's better," I said as I stood up and slid into her from behind. There are times for a good slow, gentle fuck. This was not one of them. I slammed her hard, over and over. I held her down on the desk with one hand and grabbed her hair with my other.

"Oh, yes, fuck me! Fuck me like the slut I am" she screamed as I pounded her as hard as I could. I let my anger and frustration out with my hard thrusts. I clenched my fists grabbing some skin with one hand and pulling hair with the other, so much so she pulled her head back. She screamed a scream of both pain and pleasure before shuttering in orgasm. I quickly followed, pumping her full of my cum.

I collapsed on top of her for a moment. Unfortunately, I did have to get the house ready, so I stood up. She turned around, licked the pussy juice and cum off my now flaccid cock, and said "Thank you sir. I'll finish cleaning up for you now."

ice2468
ice2468
6 Followers