Convenience Store Commando Ch. 1

Story Info
Mike scores with drunken coworker in public.
1k words
3.36
57.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's interesting work, really. No lunch hours, open all night, hundreds of customers a day during your shift. Many are repeat customers, regulars. Plus the crew that runs of convenience store is always small. Maybe up to ten people at a real busy store but usually five to seven.

I started working in these stores when I was twenty. The first store had two small buildings: the small central retail area maybe thirty feet long with a large cashier area, a small walk-in cooler, and a broom closet outside in the back of it. The other building had two restrooms on one side and a stockroom that doubled as office on the other. A gigantic canopy covered the buildings and all the gas pumps. It was a busy store in the day, but rarely at night. It wasn't horrible work, and customers enjoyed our crew's friendly demeanor. Little did they know what went on sometimes.

I had been dating a girl who lived on the far end of town and couldn't come see me too often. If we wanted to get it on, it had to be well away from her house since her parents were always around. That meant I could only get laid maybe twice a week. So I flirted with customers and sometimes a couple of my co-workers always looking out for any, I mean any, woman who wanted to get with me. My standards were rock bottom, as I was a bit overweight in the stomach, plus only five and a half feet tall. But what I lacked physically I made up for with a disarming and intense personality.

I never thought I could find anyone new. How wrong I was.

Charmaine worked with me since day one at the store, and we shared a shift maybe twice a week. She was a hefty woman almost thirty years old and none too bright. Most of us teased her about her ignorance and naiveté, myself the most. She stood around five foot seven and had to be close to three hundred pounds - most in her ass and belly. Her dark brown hair was permed and bobbed, making her look even fatter. But she was healthy and had no problem working, so I still respected her for that.

After a couple of months hearing her whine about her frigid boyfriend another one of our co-workers took her out to the bar one night when I was working graveyard shift. After the bars closed they came in stumbling drunk. Audry quickly got the key to the bathrooms and headed over there while Charmaine proceeded to tell me about all the cute guys she saw and about how much she drank. She came behind the counter to lean against something and smiling, she said she needed to get laid badly.

I took care of a handful of customers and sent them on their way while Charmaine just giggled behind me. I turned around and assessed her; she was flushed red from alcohol and grinning from ear to ear. Her back was to me as she looked out the window and I took in her ample ass, which in her tight slacks looked positively edible. I do like a good cushion and could care less about her weight. I couldn't see her right hand and realized she had it in front of her. She giggled again and remarked about how long Audry was taking in the bathroom.

At that point I moved up right beside her and laid my arm across her back. Looking down past her heaving breasts I could see her right hand inside her slacks, which she had unbuttoned. I asked her who would finish first, Audry in the bathroom or her in her own pants. Charmaine looked at me through glazed eyes and continued her manipulations.

"I don't care if you want to watch." She said breathily, and leaned against the counter. Charmaine pulled her slacks down slightly to uncover her lower tummy and stubbly-haired pussy. She had shaved recently. I moved my arm from her back to the top of her enormous backside and fingered her crack, pushing her slacks down even more. Charmaine responded by putting both her hands into her labia and stroking them and her clit with long, slow, strokes. I took my free hand and started to rub my hard-on through my jeans.

After a minute or so Charmaine shuddered lightly and then turned, sitting on a lower counter behind the register. She looked at me through a haze and pushed her pants all the way to her large ankles. Her milky thighs spread across the counter when she told me to come over to her. Being no fool, I knew what she wanted so I pulled my dick out of my jeans and left them up around my waist. I couldn't believe she wanted fuck here, in an open store, on surveillance camera, with our co-worker just out in the bathroom and a good chance for customers to come in.

Oh, what the hell. I stepped over to her and worked my way into a good position where I could see most of the parking lot but the unfortunately, not the restrooms. Charmaine grabbed my behind and leaned back so I could enter her. Her crotch was on fire from friction and lust, and her vagina was pure velvet. I pushed and pushed and stroked for what seemed like forever as Charmaine just panted and whimpered. Only after I felt her juice running into my jeans and our connection got slippery did I reach around her and grabbed her by her waist. I pounded and pounded her a score more before I released right into her plump slit.

We separated and Charmaine just smiled.

"Damn that was hot, Mike."

"It kinda looked a liddle fuzzy, I mean, funny, to me" Said Audry from the open door of the store behind us.

A customer pulled up their car to the gas pumps outside so Charmaine and I zipped up and kissed. She and Audry left, laughing and stumbling their way home.

I didn't get a lot of work done after that.