Convenient Arrangement Ch. 02

Story Info
Jasmine learns a new role.
3k words
4.09
32.1k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers

Author's Notes

Before reading this story please be aware that that some people would label this work as obscene and pornographic in nature. It contains several themes including transgendered, homosexual and lesbian issues in addition to graphic sexual descriptions.

To make the action flow more freely and the stories light-hearted, I have taken a socially naïve approach and have not included the usual protections that intelligent people would choose such as condoms, birth control and out safeguards against sexually transmitted diseases. Such risky behavior as those exhibited by the characters of this story should not be followed.

If any of these topics make you uncomfortable please look elsewhere.

If this sounds like a story you might find interesting, enjoy.

CHAPTER 2

My heart had still be hammering in my chest even after I pulled my car into the garage and kicked it shut with the small remote clutched in my shaking hand. There was no going back I knew, staring at the uncertain eyes watching me from the rearview mirror. I was scared, freaked out, exhilarated, intrigued and a mix of a dozen other emotions as I pulled myself from the car and staggered inside the house.

That had been nearly two weeks ago and any spare moment of my hectic life had been spent reliving the events that had transpired that day in the park, my mind turning the memory into more of a fuzzy dream. I knew it had happened, there was no doubt about it, but the intensity had just begun to fade when I sat in my study on a typical Thursday evening, finishing up a few things from work while picking at a small, frozen dinner. My computer dinged, indicating a new email and I switched screens to check it out what was likely another in a flood of spam emails.

Spam. My hand was already moving towards the delete button when I realized that my software hadn't classified it as just another annoying advertisement. The subject line looked like the hundreds of others in the spam folder but since my system didn't flag it as harmful and there was no attachment I gave it a quick preview.

Might find this link of interest . . . Jasmine.

My hand froze over the mouse where it hovered for several seconds.

It couldn't be. Just a coincidence. It had to be.

I recognized the site, one of the more popular on the web, and chased the link out onto the world wide web. The page where I ended up didn't tell me much but the image on the screen spoke volumes. It was grainy and dark but the still shot looked all too familiar. After clicking on the small play button, the video started in motion. Like most video clips on the site the amateur shot wasn't the best quality but the woman going down on her willing partner looked all too familiar.

I adjusted the volume on my set and started the clip over, the woman looking up and talking to the man, who's appearance was above, out of the shot.

There was no audio, I was relieved, the action on the screen playing on in silence. The site had set me instantaneously into a panic and a full on erection as I continued to stare at the small screen. When it finished abruptly I replayed it several more times before I could stop. It had appeared that my 'partner' had selected the site for a reason and had prepared it ahead of time, a small camera concealed under the sink nearby.

I looked around the page on the screen and saw that it was simply named 'Jasmine' my real name nowhere to be found. The file had been uploaded nearly a week ago and the site counter claimed that it had been 'hit' over 20,000 times already. My erection swelled even more, the tightness straining the skin stretching to hold it together, the thought that so many people might have watched it a considerable turn on. I have several friends that frequent the site and I was sure that even if they had found it, the wouldn't have recognized me in the clip.

I couldn't pull myself away as I sat there watching it over and over, slowly stroking my cock, the stiff shaft standing up in my lap.

Ding.

There was another email, three spam messages and another with 'Jasmine' in the subject line. I flushed the junk and quickly opened the remaining item.

Hello Jasmine, the email read,I hope you liked the video. I love it myself. I like the unedited version myself! Why don't you get yourself together and meet me at the corner and 3rd and Main in say, an hour? I'll see you there, since I see you've read both of my message. Later.

An hour. It normally took that long to get myself looking presentable and another ten minutes to travel across our small town. As expected, my reply to the email, a mix of pleading and compromise, was rejected by some unseen Internet server and I had wasted another five minutes waiting.

I wasn't sure what was coming but I tried to steady my nerves as I shaved really close, real quick and tossed on my makeup, hoping for some sense of decent cover. Fortunately I wasn't disappointed as I shot one last glance at the mirror, threw my stuff in my purse and shot out the door, heading for my rendevous with only minutes to spare.

Traffic was light and my trip quick as I rolled to a stop at the curb and got out, trembling fingers feeding the meter as unsuspecting people strolled by. I had sixty seconds to spare by my reckoning and tried to casually stroll to my destination so I wouldn't have to linger. I arrived right on time apparently as my ride stopped third in line at the light and honked. My eyes recognized the driver so I popped over.

"Hey J! Looking great. Get in."

I must have hesitated a moment, unsure if I wanted to climb inside. But the light had changed and traffic behind was getting unruly. I popped it open and climbed into his Ford Explorer, securing my seat belt as we darted forward into traffic.

I didn't have to wait long. He swung his car into a subdivision a mile away and pulled up to a small, non-descript range, red brick, older.

He climbed out and walked through the front door. I hesitated long enough for him to disappear from view and followed him inside. He was in the kitchen opening a bottle of wine when I walked into the adjacent living-room, casually studying the décor. It looked like it had been piece-mealed over the years from the Pier One store up the block.

"Here you go." He said, passing me one of the glasses. "Not sure if you're even a wine drinker but I was opening it anyway."

"It's fine. Thank you."

He motioned to the sofa and we sat down, neither speaking for several minutes. I studied the various components of the room while he studied me, an amused look on his face.

"It's John. You can call me John."

It wasn't the question on had on my immediate mind, but it was one of a dozen rolling around inside my mind with it.

I nodded, sipping from my glass.

We talked for a bit when he finally changed directions on me.

"Why don't you step into the front bedroom there. I have a present for you on the bed"

"I like presents." I said, smiling.

It was true. I set my glass on the coffee table and strolled past the foyer and down the hall, stopping in the doorway of the bedroom, a small box on the bed. I wasn't surprised when I popped the lid off.

"French maid. I should have known." I called out.

"Hurry up. I want to see you in it."

I looked around for a minute but didn't see any cameras. Here goes nothing. I wiggled myself out of the outfit I had on and slowly pulled the ruffled black and white material from the box. There was even a pair of patent black platform heels, size 12. They would work.

I slipped on the items one by one, checking my appearance in the mirror as I went. Within moments, the box was empty.

"Come on out." He cried out. I had only taken two steps when he followed up his comment. "Don't forget your clothes Jasmine. You can drop them down the laundry chute on your way out here."

"They're not dirty." I replied.

Silence.

I was standing in the hallway, clutching my clothes, holding my breath but I didn't know why.

"It doesn't matter."

I could see him watching me, the cold, hard stare locked on me. I did as I was instructed and dropped the clothes through the built-in hatch, feeling gravity pull them away from my grasp, depositing them somewhere below in the basement. When the last item was gone, I could see his disposition change in an instant from the dark, brooding nature to one of instant joy.

"Now come on over here and let me take a look at you!" he said with a big smile.

I hobbled over on the platform heels and stood there in front of him feeling absolutely ridiculous and tingling with anticipation at the same time.

"Closer. . . ."

I stepped forward a bit, teasingly.

"Closer. . . ."

Another step.

"That's better." He said, slowly running his hand up the back of my nylon wrapped thigh and up into my ruffles. "Very nice."

"Thank you." I said with a curtsey of sorts.

"How about another glass of wine?" he demanded more than asked, holding up his glass.

I took it from his hand and turned towards the kitchen. Refilling the glass I walked back into the living-room where I found him standing, slowly stroking himself through the material of his slacks. He took the glass, drank deeply and set it down on the table.

"You done drinking?"

"Feeling a bit strange." I replied, standing there on the platform heels that brought me eye to eye.

"Bend over."

"I'm sorry?" I asked, obviously not hearing him right. For his part, he pulled a condom from his pocket and handed it to me while he stepped out of his slack and tossed his shirt on the floor.

"Come on. You can guess what to do. Consider it another test."

I swallowed hard, stepping forward and working his underwear off, kicking them aside. I tore the package open, pulled out the slick sheath and with my long fingers and nails, carefully rolled it down the shaft of his erect penis.

"Now turn around."

I stood up and looked at him quizzically. When it was clear I didn't understand he stepped forward, grabbed my arm and turned me around, nudging me on my heels until I came to a stop, facing the sofa. He pushed me with enough force that my momentum carried me forward over the back and before I could get back up I felt one hand on my back keeping me down while the other hand raced up under my skirt and pulled hungrily at my panties, the thin material dropping around my knees. The message was clear when I could feel the breeze on my ass, the frilly skirt of the uniform up around my waist and the head of his cock pressing against my ass. I tried again unsuccessfully to straighten up.

"Now be a good girl Jasmine and just sit still and relax. You'll learn to like it."

He pushed harder and I could feel him start to penetrate.

"Ohhhh." I moaned, catching our reflection in the hallway mirror. It looked like so many pictures I had downloaded off the web with the helpless heroine getting banged from behind.

Now it was my turn.

"Just relax J. Need to loosen up girl and relax. Make this thing slip in a lot more enjoyable."

I tried to relax against the pressure that continued to build as he pushed in deeper, his shaft penetrating even further.

"Ohhhh . . . Ahhhhh. . . ."

'That a girl." He said soothingly.

His hands shifted to my hips where he continued to push and pull on my body.

"Please stop!" I pleaded, watching his expression in the reflection of the mirror.

"Relax. Just enjoy it. Play nice and just take it in you bitch. Or maybe you want to stop and head home?" He asked, watching me in the mirror, no sign of letting up his tireless thrusting. "Not getting your clothes back either."

I continued to watch him, my mouth hanging open wide, sucking in air, the pain mixing with pleasure of the sofa stroking my erect cock.

"I'm not kidding you J. I stop now, you're walking back to your car in that frilly outfit you're partially wearing. . . or maybe better yet I'll just tear it off of you and let you strut back to your car in those neat little heels. Be kind of dark in a while and you might make it there without too many people seeing you if you keep to the back alleys."

I could see a mix of supreme satisfaction and pure pleasure in his face as he continued to pound me.

"Maybe someone sees you on your way through town and calls the cops. How'd you like to see the inside of the local jail tonight wearing nothing by those neat little shoes? Maybe make some new friends tonight."

I could tell he was getting off on the control and the stroking of his cock inside me. The thinly veiled threat mixing with the heat of orgasm coming onto his face made it look like a snarl and it left little doubt in my mind that he'd follow through with it.

Knowing I had placed myself in this situation, partially willingly, I allowed my body to relax and the tension I had been feeling in my muscles slip away, just as I felt him increase in speed leading up to the explosion I could see erupt on his face, the momentum of his body slowing down.

Finally, he drew to a stop.

With relief, I could feel him softening and finally sliding out. It was an unusual sensation and might have even been pleasurable has it not been so shocking, quick and brutal. The look on his face told me had enjoyed it greatly.

"Good girl Jasmine. I'm impressed." He said with a parting slap on my ass as he stepped into the half bath nearby. "You're well on your way with your training J. I'll call yeah."

I walked into the bedroom and grabbed my purse before returning to the front living-room. He was closed and back on the couch, TV remote in hand. I stood nearby, silently, waiting for him to acknowledge me. After a minute or two he spoke without turning towards me.

"Need something J?" he asked.

"My clothes." I replied, looking down at the black outfit I had on, running a hand across the frilly material.

He tossed down the remote and walked around in front of me, crowding in close, eye locked.

"One more lesson tonight. We are here alone. It will be 'Yes Master' and 'No Master' when and only when I ask you a question unless I expect a more detailed reply. Got it?"

"Yes . . Master." I replied, trying to appease his king sized ego.

"Excellent. When we aren't alone, and I can assure you we won't always be." He said with a wicked smile. "You'll make it 'Yes Sir' and 'No Sir' and I won't lie to you. I say 'Jump' and you better do what I ask quick. It will piss me off if you hesitate when I'm alone but you hesitate when others are around and you will get punished and humiliated far more than doing what I ask. Got it?"

"Yes Master." I replied again, unable to keep his gaze.

"Excellent. Now you DID fairly well tonight but you weren't perfect so I'm going to meet you half way Jasmine. You may run on home now."

He stepped to the front door and opened it wide. The last light of the evening was slipping away and the shadows were growing long, like my erection. I swallowed hard, the range of emotion working its way through me once again.

"But. . . . I thought you said I could change?"

"Tsk tsk tsk J. Thought we were clear on the 'Yes Master' 'No Master' deal. But alas, it appears we aren't communicating perfectly. But let's see how it goes from here on out. Deal still stands. Go now. . . quietly or give me a reason and you can head back to the car wearing nothing but that frilly neck-band and platform heels."

He smiled and nodded towards the door. It was clear who was in command and it appeared my desire to lose a little control in my life in exchange for some fantasy fulfillment was now complete.

I clutched my purse in both hands and stepped out onto the porch and down the drive, glad to see that no one was in view. As I turned down the sidewalk in front of the house, I heard the front door close and the porch light go out. I made it out of view, ducking into the bushes as a car passed before unstrapping the platform heels and stripping off the nylons. The entire trip was sidewalk and should be level. I shouldered my purse strap, tossed my nylons inside and grabbing the straps of the shoes in my manicured hand I began my journey back to the car which, hopefully, wasn't surrounded by traffic this time of night or parked directly under a lamppost.

AmandaMI
AmandaMI
56 Followers