Convention Attraction

Story Info
Wife shows off for hubby at convention.
1.9k words
3.58
85.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew something was up when she came out of the shower with that shit eating grin. We had both been out of town this week, I on business, and she at the big convention.

We've been together for quite some time, and we both had some ground rules. We'd never have sex with anyone else, even in the Clintonian sense. Nobody was allowed to touch the other. There were no lies. But, as for anything else, common sense and exhibitionism applied.

My wife is a stunning beauty: long blond hair, great curves, and 42 D tits. Her face was very attractive, seductive. She had big brown eyes that could definitely melt you.

Since we've been together, a few of our inhibitions had fallen by the wayside. I used to be the jealous type, not letting her wear anything low cut or showy. That has definitely changed over the past couple of years! Now, I look forward to seeing her in sheer tops, short skirts, and best of all, no bra and thongs.

Last week was pretty hectic for both of us. I barely had time to get to the phone, and she was in sessions all day. At night, I was so beat, we hardly spoke.

The last night, I got her on the phone long enough to give her some instructions. I got her attention by telling her to take off her bra and panties. She gave some hesitation, but knew she would be punished if she did not obey. The group she had been hanging around with had plans to go out dancing for the last night, and she didn't know when they would wrap up the night. I told her that it didn't matter.

As she started to dry off her hair, I took her wrist behind her back in an arm lock. She was wearing her red silk dressing gown, tied in the front. I grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled back, and told her, "You've got some explaining to do, don't you, my little slut..."

I loved playing these little games with her. She loved it, too. She was my slave, and I her master. We both knew the ground rules. At this point, I knew we were in for a fun filled night.

I let go of her hair, reached into the night table drawer, and pulled out my handcuffs. I pulled back her other wrist, and tightly applied the cuffs. Now the fun had begun...

"You said the gang and you were going out dancing, is that right, slave?"

"Yes, sir..." I knew she wouldn't lie, and that the events of the night would have my cock hard as a rock in no time. "We went to the dance club at the hotel."

"What were you wearing?"

"You know that white sheer top? I wore it with the top button undone. On the bottom, I had on my short black skirt, with the garter belt underneath." My instructions to her were not to have on any undergarments, which she complied with. "I wore my "come-fuck-me pumps," too." I knew what this ensemble looked like, and I knew how much could be seen if the situation was right.

"Who else were you with?"

"Colin, Corey, Ray, and Britney," she replied dutifully. They were all our age, in stark contrast to her boss, Karen, who was in her late fifties. "Once we ditched Karen, it was time to unwind."

"Tell me what happened at the club, slut."

"We started doing shots of tequila, dancing, and flirting a little bit." I had met all the people she was out with. The guys were all pretty decent looking, and Britney had a hot little body herself. "As the music got raunchier, I guess I got a little hot. The guys were all surrounding Britney, and I guess I got a little jealous of all the attention they were paying to her. I 'accidentally' let the next button of my shirt come open, and I got up on the cube on the dance floor to grind a little bit. The guys almost broke their necks trying to catch a peek."

The button she let open allowed her blouse to open almost down to the bottom of her tits. Her large, dark areolas and stiff nipples could be seen if she bent over too much, which I loved to see her do. Her skirt was short enough to see the tops of her thigh-highs, and if she bent over, the bottom of her ass cheeks could be seen. My cock was definitely starting to rise. With one hand holding her wrists, I reached around to undo her gown. Reaching in, I grabbed her nipple and squeezed it tight. She moaned softly, so I tightened my grasp.

"What happened next?"

"We danced and drank until closing time. After my little display, I could see the bulges in the guys' pants. Aren't I such the tease?"

SMACK! I spanked her ass hard, letting her know she had been a dirty girl. "At last call, we were all pretty wound up. Ray suggested that we find somewhere to play cards. We all agreed on Britney's room, since she had a suite. Colin procured a bottle of Tequila, and we went to her room." Now I had a serious erection thinking about her dirty dancing antics. I guess I'm a hard-core voyeur with her.

"Everybody had quarters left from their tabs, so we decided to play poker for money. After a few hands, and a few shots, I was holding the pot; about five-fifty. The gang looked a little dejected about my winning! Colin looked more than a little pissed, because he thinks he's the Poker King, or something. He looked around, and said 'Okay, double or nothing!' Since I knew he didn't have a dime left, I said 'Better yet, loser gives up an article of clothing!'"

I used my foot to spread her legs apart, and then reached down to her crotch. Her pussy was soaked! "What are you going to tell me next, slave? Something seems to have gotten your motor running."

"You know I'd never fuck anybody else, master!"

"I know this. What happened next?"

"I lost the bet. I took off my shoes, and said, 'Time to get even, kids. Who's up for it, pussies?' Everybody said, 'Big words. Time to put your money, or your clothes, where your mouth is.' By this point, everybody was pretty well lubricated, so we started playing again. It seemed like no time until Britney was down to her panties, and the guys all had on their underwear. I saw Colin and the other guys staring, going from her tits to mine. Then, I lost my skirt!" I knew she only had on her garter belt.

"Bend over, slut, and keep going!" I kept up the pressure on her soaked clit. "How have you been naughty?" I pulled her gown up around her ass and started playing around her anus. My cock was aching for some attention, but she had to be 'punished.' I reached into the drawer, and pulled out the little vibe she kept next to the bed.

"I guess I got a little too ballsy, and said 'Alright, double or nothing. Loser has to perform a task.' I picked up my cards, and didn't even have a pair. I showed my cards, and Corey said 'Looks like you lose. I know we can't touch you, but we can watch you get yourself off.'

I pushed the vibe into her ass, and started srtoking back and forth. "How did you feel, slut? Tell me everything!"

"I lied back on Britney's bed, pulled my legs apart, and started rubbing my clit. The guys all stared, while Britney started rubbing her pussy through her panties. I felt so sexy, having the guys watch me play with myself! I said, 'You guys can jerk off if you want to- come jerk off onto my tits! They wasted no time in getting up, stripping off their shorts, and suddenly I was surrounded by three hard cocks! Colin and Ray grabbed my ankles. Corey picked up his belt, and started spanking my nipples as he jerked off."

I pulled the vibe out of her ass, and started fucking her pussy. My other hand grabbed a handful of hair, and jerked back her head. "Tell me how you felt."

"It was weird having all these guys and a girl around me, but I felt like a good little whore for you. Britney went over to her suitcase, and pulled out a dildo, which she started to ride like an animal. Almost in unison, the guys started to shoot their loads onto my tits. It was hot! I rubbed it into my skin while I got so close to coming! I yelled out 'Spank my fucking ass, please!' Colin and Ray pulled me up by my ankles, and spanked my ass until I came like a volcano!

"I think Britney had seen enough to drive her crazy. She said, 'It seems like a shame to let all these hard dicks go to waste. Colin, I want you in my pussy, and Ray, I want you in my mouth!' I got up off the bed, and Britney got down on her knees, with the guys fucking her wild. Corey looked a little sad to not be a part of the action. I said, 'Why don't you watch me in the shower. I want to put on a show for you.'"

At this point, I couldn't take any more. Thinking about my little slut being watched by all these people drove me to the brink! "Tell me what you showed Corey, slave. If you're good, you'll get this nice, hard cock inside you."

"I went into the bathroom, turned on the shower nice and hot, and climbed in. On the way in, I had grabbed Britney's dildo, and brought it in with me. I said, 'Do you want to watch me fuck myself with this?' He could barely answer, 'Yes...' The water was beating down on my swollen nipples, and I rammed the dildo into my pussy, stroking myself nice and hard..."

I pushed my cock into her, thrusting furiously. "Unh, unh, fuck MEEEE!" She started to come onto me, and told me, "I needed something hard in me, baby. That's why I used the dildo. Corey sat on the edge of the shower, jerking off. In the other room, I heard Colin come, then Ray. Britney yelled in, 'Corey, come get some of this!'

"He left the room just as I came again. The water felt so good on my tits, and my pussy ached by the time I was done. I finished my shower, and went back into the room. All three of them were sprawled out on the two beds. I put my clothes back on, and went to my room. I ran into Karen, who was up getting a soda. She said, 'You look tired. Better get some sleep quick.' I looked at my watch, and it was already five-thirty!"

I came so hard that I thought my knees would buckle! She came with me, loud and wild, and we both fell onto the bed. I took off the handcuffs, wrapped my arms around her, and let her know that she had been a good girl.

Next time, I'm going to be there. Mostly, to watch, but also to be the hard cock she needed at the time. I can't wait until the fall convention!