Convention Invention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
viridia
viridia
8 Followers

It all started very slowly. One person would walk up and gently caress her breast. She had been in the shinju for a while and her breasts were very tight and tender. The hands were very soft. Someone stroked her stomach through the waist cinch. She felt and heard the woman's nails scratching on the laces, then one cool finger was just barely under the cinch actually touching her skin. Someone was touching her legs, actually kissing her legs through her stockings. She felt a moustache or maybe goat-tee on her legs. It was scratchy and tickled at the same time. Someone was stroking her nipples just to the side of the pasties. Suddenly there were hands all over her, gently caressing her skin. She couldn't tell male from female. She couldn't tell where her body was anymore. She was so sensitized by this point that every touch cascaded through her like a river over rocks.

She was almost insensible when she heard her Master whisper, "I'm allowing the next touch. Fear not." Then he pulled the mask in such a way that it was a blindfold. She loved and hated it when he told her to "fear not", since usually he said it when she was already right at the edge.

She felt her Master's hand on her left ankle. She would know his hands anywhere on her body. She felt a stranger's hand on her right ankle. It was a large hand belonging to a very strong man. She assumed it was Roberson. They pulled her legs apart. As wide as she could stretch. The only thing covering her pussy (and not much was covered) was the thin material of her thong. She was clean shaven and she heard Roberson mumble something in an approving tone.

"I thank you on her behalf, Roberson." Her Master's voice caressed her heart. He was pleased with her. "If you please, dear lady."

She was going to be touched by that lovely slave. She tremble in a kind of pre-orgasm and Roberson almost lost his grip.

"She is quite strong when she is in the throes of her orgasm. Grip her as firmly as you can."

Both men held her ankles tightly and spread her even more than she thought possible.

The woman stepped into the open area created by her spread legs and breathed in her scent. The smell of soap, lotion, and want were all present. The woman then blew very gently on her wet center. It was a cooling breeze that only inflamed. With both hands, the woman started the feather touch at her right ankle. With only her fingernails touching she slowly and gently scratched down the out-stretched leg. She paid very close attention to the back of the knee. The woman finally moved on to the thigh but stopped in the stretched angle where the leg connected to the body. Every muscle was taut. The woman moved to the left leg and gave the same treatment, all the way to the connection point. A mere few inches from the slave's very core. She was panting and moaning now. She could not think coherently. Then the woman began again. Moving so very slowly down each leg. Stopping both maddeningly close and tragically far from her pussy.

She was pushing and arching her body towards the woman's hands. When this lovely torture started, she was aware that she needed to be careful not to kick too wildly, but she was beyond that point now. She tried to pull her legs free so that she could cross her legs and rub them together until she came. The woman now had one hand on each leg. Both hands moving slowly, achingly slowly.

At some prearranged motion, the woman stepped away, both men let go of her legs, and her Master cupped her pussy and pressed down hard on her engorged clit through the lace of her thong.

She screamed his name. Not "Master", but his name. And she came. The name that she called him when they were alone. And she came. The name that he loved to hear screamed from her lips, just like this moment. She used her legs to keep his hand on her and she writhed against him. Her orgasm was larger than she felt she could manage. She reached out to her Master who bent in to be held against her while he kept his hand on her pussy. It seemed endless. She slowly came to earth. She slowly became aware that her Master was looking down at her. There were murmurs around her. Murmurs of astonishment. She was sure that she had done something wrong. She turned towards her Master to hide from the crowd.

Her Master helped her into a sitting position so that he could hold her to his heart.

"My Little one," her Master kept whispering as he kissed her.

"You aren't ashamed or embarrassed by what I did?" He shushed her with a kiss.

"They all love you, but no one loves you more than I."

M. Rozel was beside his pupil, looking admiringly at the slave. "You are in your head too much, little one. All the masters and mistresses want to be this man because he is going to make love to you. All these slaves want to be you because your passion for your master is as large as heaven."

"Are you able to move, little one?" He was always considerate.

"Yes, I'd like to go home now."

"We certainly will. I must spank you for not screaming louder." He kissed her.

viridia
viridia
8 Followers
12