Converging Destinies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bree please....please stop." But his hands stayed tight on the steering wheel. He didn't make a single move to stop her, her hand felt so good sliding on his cock. "Veronica is your friend. Please...try and use self control." He was losing this battle however. When she added more pressure to her hand he let out a deep moan of pleasure. He looked over and saw Bree staring down at his lap with a hungry look and licking her lips.

Michael was saved by the doctor. He pulled up in front of the office and pulled her hand off. The look that Bree gave him was both furious and heartbroken at the same moment. "W...ere here."

"....you don't want me do you?" Bree asked and it sounded to him like her heart was breaking. "You think I am used goods now. I see the way you look at me now.....it's not like how you looked at me when we danced!"

"NO!" His scream shocked them both and the intensity of his stare caused Bree to suck in a breath. "Don't ever think that! I feel the same yearning you do but we need to know what these dreams

are....and if they are some illness that's causing us both to feel this way."

All Bree could do was nod as they slipped out of the truck and into the doctors office. The Doctor's receptionist had been informed that Michael was going to be coming back so when they walked into the room she ushered them right in. Carol rose from her desk and shook first Michael's hand and then Bree's. "Thank you for coming Miss....?"

"Barnes." Bree said softly. "Bree Barnes."

"Miss Barnes. I have been told about what is happening to you two from Michael, why don't you sit down and tell me it from your side?" Carol asked.

Bree sat down on the couch that Michael had been put out on and nodded. She told her about the physical and the strange reaction her body had taken to it. She explained that like Michael had told her, it felt more like memories of the way he felt then thoughts. Then she told about the dreams and about how more times then not she thinks she is Ceana and wakes up with this undeniable yearning to be filled. To be loved the way Ceana was.

"I see." Carol said after listening to her story. "And have you acted on these desires?"

Bree could only nod and whisper in disgust. "Four or times times more....then I had my entire life up until this point. It's even effecting my work."

"That many?" Carol said in shock and then nodded. "And do you feel fulfilled during these encounters?"

"No." Bree admitted desperately. "Not even a little bit. I orgasm....but its never strong enough."

"I put Michael under before he came and got you." Carol admitted and when she saw the disgusted look on Bree's face she chuckled. "I understand you are skeptical Miss Barnes, but will you at least watch while I do so again and then decide if you would like to let me help?"

Bree nodded and then rose from the bed and allowed Michael to lay down. When she saw him lay and be put under she had to control herself with all of her might. He was here. Michael was three feet from her. She could strip him and ride him right now, and then she heard something that snapped her out of it. Michael....was crying.

"Ceana no!" Michael wailed. "You cannot go to him, not now! I told you I thought I saw someone watching us last night. Please my love! I am begging you don't go!"

Bree's heart jumped into her throat and she whimpered. He was suffering. She had to stop it! But then she heard a sound that caused her dry panties to become soaking wet almost instantly. Michael moaned deep in his chest. "....Oh....god Ceana. Is this your....ah! Answer to...uh....everything baby?"

Bree's hand came up to her shirt covered breast and because of the lack of a bra she felt how diamond hard her nipples were. Her palm began to run back and forth across her nipples. To her credit, Carol was focused on Michael, even with Bree moaning under her breath behind her. The therapist knew what Bree was doing, but also knew she couldn't control it.

The moaning went on for a few minutes before it suddenly stopped. Michael's voice now sounded soft, like he had just came. "....Please. Let's just leave. You and me. I cannot stand knowing that he is touching you."

"Michael, can you hear me?" Carol asked suddenly.

"Yes." Michael answered in that unemotional zombie voice.

"Do you know where you are?" Carol asked in a soft and even tone.

"By the lake with Ceana." Michael answered and he sounded so happy. "But she is leaving....i don't want her to."

"You are with Michael? Or a Scottish boy is?" Carol asked.

"....We are the same.....Please Ceana don't go....please! PLEASE!" And then Michael fell silence so Carol woke him up. Michael woke up with a perfect memory of what he had just seen. Carol turned then to Bree and smiled. "Can we try now?"

Bree could only nod mutely and took Michael's place on the bed. Soon, she too was deep under but she wasn't making happy sounds. She began to struggle. Her shoulders shaking left and right. "No! No! You can't have me! No!"

"Doctor Masters?!" Michael cried suddenly but Carol was just as shocked as he was.

"No! NOOOOO!!!" Bree wailed and began to thrash hard on the bed. "Stop! Please it hurts!"

"Bree. Aardvark!" Carol cried, but the command word didn't bring her out of it. "Aardvark!"

Still Bree thrashed and cried. She didn't scream, but she cried. "Please Eonan....no more it hurts. I promise i'll behave....NO! I won't promise that! I won't stop seeing Mungan! NNNOOOOOOO!!! Oh GOD! MUNGAN HELP ME!!!"

Michael tensed and walked toward her but Carol suddenly shouted. "Do not wake her up! It can cause serious injury!"

"I can't leave her like this!" Michael cried and lifted up Bree's head. With Bree still thrashing Michael slid under her and cradled her head in his lap. He stroked her hair gently and just held her. A few moments later the thrashing stopped but Bree continued to cry. This cry was gentler, more wounded then terrified. "Shh. It's okay. I am here"

Carol stood watching in shock as Bree woke up on her own. Bree's eyes slowly slid open and when she saw Michael holding her she jumped up into his arms and clung to him. "Oh Michael it was terrible. He raped me."

"Shh. I am here." Michael whispered and held her.

"Michael. Bree." Carol said softly and both of them looked at her, but neither set of eyes was hostile. "I....am not a believer in reincarnation but this has all the earmarks. You may be the reincarnation of

Mungan and Ceana."

"Why are we having these dreams?" Michael asked softly.

"Because you two found each other I think." Carol explained. "I do have good news. You two said that after you danced, you didn't see Mungan and Ceana but yourselves?" Both Michael and Bree nodded. "And that for a brief time, you both had control over the emotions these dreams bring?" Again, they both nodded and Carol smiled. "Then if you two see each other briefly everyday. Have coffee, have dinner. See a movie. Do things that friends do. You should be able to control it again."

"Thank you Doctor. We will try it." Michael said, still cradling Bree protectively to his chest.

"...And if something happens....can we come and see you?" Bree added.

"Yes, and you don't even need a appointment. Just come if you need me."

"Can you walk?" Michael asked and Bree nodded and together they walked to his truck. The ride home was in silence. When she got out of his truck at her car she stopped and suddenly sobbed. "....Michael can you come home with me? Please...just to make sure there isn't anyone in my apartment?"

"Your scared Eonan is going to find you at home and rape you aren't you?" Michael asked tenderly and Bree nodded. "Sure. Lead the way."

Bree went to close the door and then Bree whispered. "Thanks Michael. You really are...a amazing guy."

That left Michael speechless but happy. He followed her back across town and parked his truck behind her car. Her apartment building was a five story beautiful white building built in a big square. As they both climbed out a group of Motorcycles roared past and they both turned to look. The riders were part of a local group called the Death Hawks. A rider two bikes behind the leader rode by staring at them. He went as far as not watching the ride as he craned his neck to watch them.

Once the bikers were out of sight they shook off the creepy and ominous feeling that stare caused them and walked inside. They walked through the first building into a huge square center that was open roofed. It was covered in grass, bushes and flowers and had a gated off pool in the middle. Into the second building and upstairs they went until they came to her apartment.

The inside of her apartment was nothing like he imagined it would be. They were Dallas Cowboy football stuff all over, which was fine by him as he was a cowboys fan himself! Little Dragon artwork hung on the walls and a huge bookshelf on the far wall. Her couches and chairs were leather. "Wow, nice apartment." Michael said in awe.

"...J...Just check it please." Bree whispered the terror still evident in her voice.

Room by room Michael walked until he had searched the entire house. In her closet, bathtub, under the bed and outside on the patio. Once he was done he came back in and found Bree standing in her living room with her hands on her hips and staring at him. Michael looked behind him and lifted a brow. "You alright?"

"Michael." Bree said in a soft and sultry tone. "....If I asked you to stay and fuck me what would you say?"

Michael's mouth dropped open and her could only stare. "....Please don't ask me."

"Don't you want to?" She asked and stared at him with such intensity he was scared he would burst into flame right there. "Don't you want to feel my lips wrapped around you?"

"More then anything right now." Michael answered honestly. "But...we would both hate ourselves in the morning. Neither one of us wants to hurt Ronnie. Right?"

"Damnit Michael." Bree hissed and threw up her hands. "I don't but I want you so fucking bad!" She yelled in frustration.

"And I want you." Michael admitted. "But that's no reason for me to cheat on Veronica."

"I know." She whined. "Will you stay for a little while and just hold me?" When it looked like Michael was going to argue Bree told him the truth, hoping it would be enough. "I can still feel him inside me Michael. Ripping. Tearing. Not like you. You were always so gentle. No one made love to me like you did."

Michael sighed and nodded. "Come on."

He led her to the couch and she curled up next to him with her head on his chest and her arms around him. As he held her and gently stroked her hair and whispered. "No one made love to me ever, but you."

Bree sniffled and held him tighter to her. She loved the way he felt, the way he smelled. "Is it getting hard for you to tell yourself and Mungan apart?"

"Yes." Michael answered honestly. "We feel like the same person now."

"Then let me...say this." Bree said softly as sleep began to take her. "....She loved him. More deeply then I have ever felt love before in my entire life."

Michael didn't answer, and he was glad she fell asleep so she couldn't see the tears running down his face. Why did he have to be with Veronica? Why couldn't he just bring himself to be with her? With those feelings running through his body he slid out from under her and covered her with a throw blanket that was covering her couch. Without even thinking about it he leaned down and kissed her ever so gently on the lips.

It may have been a trick of the light, but as he stood and walked away he swore he saw her smile. He made sure to lock her door before heading back to his truck. When he got to his truck he sat in it for a time staring at the steering wheel. He could go back upstairs, wake her up and make love to her. He could, but he wouldn't. The truck roared to life and he began his drive back to his apartment.

-Part 2-

Sometimes we play the fool....and don't even know it.

Chad Hollister was the star captain of the Aztecs. He was a junior. He was the Quarterback. He always got what he wanted and right now what he wanted had her head bobbing hungrily up and down his throbbing cock. Chad was the only all pro quarterback to ever come out of San Diego in ten years and he loved the fame it brought him. Right now his prize was those beautiful rose painted lips sliding up and down the length of that huge cock. That was one of the features he loved best. Being white and having even the black girls on campus creaming for his cock. It measured in at just a hair under ten inches. With a loud pop his cock came out of the girls mouth. "oh GOD! I love sucking this thing."

"Did I tell you that you could stop slut." Chad snarled and shoved it back into her mouth. The girl whimpered happily and began to suck like the pro she was. When he got tired of waiting for the poor twat to do it right he took her by the hair and began to force her faster and harder up and down his cock. The shine of the saliva on his cock caused him to chuckle a bit. He had a lot of girls he dumped his seed into to unwind, but this slut was by far his favorite. She loved it anyway she could get it and had a kinky streak a mile wide. Like now for example, she wanted to blow him on her husbands side of the bed.

She choked only barely, which was something he loved. This little slut knew how to suck a cock. When she began to moan around his length he began to talk to her. This one loved to be degraded, humiliated and objectified. "That's it little slut. Suck that cock on your ol man's side of the bed. That's it. Take that cock. Bet it beats that wimpy cock of that idiot husband of yours doesn't it?"

"MMHMM!" She screamed out from around his cock. He could see her hips beginning to gyrate on the bed and smirked. "MMHMM!" She screamed again.

"That's it you little whore. Cum before I have even fucked you. Stain those panties and get that pussy nice and wet." Chad snarled.

When her eyes rolled back in her head and she began to buck in orgasm he laughed mockingly at her. In mid orgasm he pulled from her throat and heard her scream full force. While she writhed mid orgasm he pushed himself down the bed until he was beneath her opened thighs and with a hard yank he pulled her panties down her thighs. One hard thrust later and her back arched as the first orgasm turned into a second. By the time he worked the entire length of that ten inches into her pussy she was shaking at the end of her third.

Chad began to hammer into that pussy at that moment. Drilling his entire cock in and out. He adored the sound of these desperate housewives screams for mercy. He knew they didn't really want mercy and even if they did he wasn't going to give it. With a single arm he pinned back one of her legs and began to slam his hips into her own.

"OH GOD!" She wailed. "I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE! PLEASE DON'T STOP! OH GOD, FUCK ME!!!!"

Chad chuckled and looked down. He always loved the sight of his cock sliding in and out of a pussy. When it was another man's pussy it was all the better. What did he care if another dude got hurt, as long as it wasn't him.

"Oh god! Stretch me out baby! More!" She screamed and he found himself annoyed. The one thing her husband had on him was girth. He wasn't small by any means, but her husband had a thick cock. She stretched, but not nearly enough. So with that thought in mind he began to hammer into her deeper and

deeper until his cock bent and banged off her cervix. He watched her face contort in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"OH GOD! PLEASE FILL ME UP! CUM INSIDE ME BABY!" She begged.

Chad was all to happy to give her exactly what she wanted. With another almighty thrust he buried himself into her depths and unloaded flurry after flurry of his potent seed into her womb, his explosion caused her whole body to tense up as she blew into another orgasm.

Once they both came down he immediately stood up and began to get dressed. He could hear the unhappy sigh from the bed behind him. "You know, you don't always have to fuck and run."

"Yea I do. Don't forget what you are." Chad taunted. "You're not her."

He left to the sounds of her sobs behind him. She, was the only woman he had ever loved. He had cheated on her and lost her but from time to time she calls him or he calls her. Sometimes, if he's lucky she's drunk or lonely enough to fuck him. He's always there however. If she needs to talk. Someone to vent to. He'll play the remorseful Ex to get her back and once he has her back he'd get to fuck that grade A piece of tail every day.

As he left the apartment and rounded the first corner to get to the elevator he saw a man with long black hair and a black T-Shirt walking toward him. He recognized this guy from the pictures on the walls and smirked a bit. His fuck sluts husband. Perfect timing. "Hey man, you got a light?" Chad asked.

"Sorry. Don't smoke." The black haired man said with a half smile.

"That's to bad." Chad said and grinned. "You needs a cigarette after fucking some hot pussy you know?"

"Yeah...i suppose you do." The black haired man said without a smile.

Chad just let him walk by and held that mocking smirk on his lips. "Idiot." He murmured and then heard that special ring for his cell go off and quickly flipped open his phone. "Hey hon. Whatcha doin?"

Chad always played nice with her. He wasn't about to let another man end up with the hottest piece of ass he ever had. "You don't sound good, you okay? Yeah, I can be there in twenty minutes. Sure, I'll see you then babe."

Chad didn't hesitate. He raced down the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator and rushed to his car. Fifteen minutes later he was walking across the garden path to her apartment building. When he knocked on her door he felt a little disappointed that she wasn't in her bra and panties, like every other time she called him to fuck but still with her unique hairstyle, large breasts and beautiful green eyes she was perfect anyway.

She asked him to come inside and set him down on the couch. Truth be told she looked like hell. She looked like she hadn't been sleeping but she had that cock crazed look on her face and burning in her eyes. "Chad look....i called you here because I have been thinking."

"Whatever you need to tell me babe, I am ready for it." Chad said with a smile.

"You really hurt me." she whispered and looked down at her hands. "When I caught you with that cheerleader....it broke my heart."

"I know that baby and I am trying to tell you it won't happen again." Chad leaned over and gently touched her knee with a smile. "I made a mistake."

"....I know and you have always been there for me." She said with a half smile. "And the sex....my god no one has ever made me feel like you do. So I was thinking that maybe we could have dinner and talk about us....maybe giving this a second chance."

"Really?!" He said excitedly and a wide smile crossed his lips. He got to fuck the hell out of a cock hungry slut and now he was getting the love of his life back. Could today get any better?

"Yeah...i mean it's not like anyone else wants me." She said almost bitterly.

"What does it matter what they want?" Chad said softly. "Come over here and give me a hug?"

She slid over a bit on the couch, grinning at the farting like sound the leather made and wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders. Chad took her chin and lifted her face. She had a mixed look in her eyes. Part of her craved to be touched, but another part looked like she felt she was betraying herself. But she whispered. "You want only me?"

"That's right baby." He purred and leaned down to kiss her.

Their lips were a second away from touching when her phone lit up. He cursed when she broke their embrace and looked at it. Then she looked over at him and mouthed 'sorry' and flipped her phone open. "Hello.....whoa, calm down! Slow down, I can't understand you....."