Converging Destinies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree worked the rest of the day in an even better mood and when she got off she had to stop herself from speeding all the way home. When she walked in the door to her apartment it was ten to eight and found Michael napping on the couch. The thought crossed her mind that she could do whatever she wanted and he couldn't stop her but she didn't want to break their deal.

She laid down her purse and went to take another shower to get the days smell and grime off her. After she got out of the shower she threw on a pair of black satin bikini cut panties, a black satin bra, a pair of jeans and her Cowboys T-shirt and walked back into the living room. Michael was still asleep on the couch.

She walked over to him and crouched down next to the couch. Being this close she could hear him gently talking in his sleep. "Baby....it's okay. Come here...I know it hurts."

She placed her hand to her mouth when she realized he was having another Mungan dream. She wanted to wake him up, but a bigger part of her wanted to hear what he was saying, so she stayed perfectly still and listened.

"Ceana....listen to me....we have to get you away....from him. Tonight....I will...end his threat forever." Michael whispered.

Bree had heard enough and when his head turned slightly to face her she placed her lips to his own and began to kiss him. To her surprise he began to kiss her back, but his eyes were still closed. She parted her lips and his tongue gently slid between her lips and began to swirl around her own. The feel of his tongue, so gentle, so sweet and so loving coaxed a moan from the blonde woman. Michael gently opened his eyes at her moan but she didn't stop kissing him.

When he realized it was Bree he wrapped his arms around her and pulled. She slid up onto the couch with him and straddled his lap. Her hips began to work in little circles, like she was riding him but it just rubbed his cock against the crotch of her jeans. They both began to moan louder and more heatedly by the second. This time it was Michael who tried to challenge the rules. He began to try and pull her shirt up but Bree broke the kiss and looked down into his eyes. "Michael....the rules."

"....Damn the rules Bree....I want you." Michael whimpered.

These were the words that Bree had wanted to hear all day but now that she heard them they didn't feel right and she shook her head. "You wanted to prove to me and yourself that I was more then just a rebound girl because she hurt you."

"I know...." Michael whispered. "But....I want to be inside you Bree."

"Why....don't you try calling me something other then Bree." She said a little hurt.

"Baby...." Michael tried it out, to see how it felt on his tongue and he liked it. "Baby, you know how we feel...."

"Then I leave it up to you." Bree whispered and placed her hands on the hem of her shirt and pulled it up to the bottom of her bra. Her stomach was pale, flat and looked so very smooth. "You can fuck me right now, like all the other men. Use me to dump your seed into.....or....you can wait out your deal and make love to me."

Michael closed his eyes slowly, reached out and pulled the hem of her shirt down. If his eyes had been open he would have seen the look Bree was giving him. Her eyes were wide and so vulnerable. It was as if her entire soul was crying in happiness at him. The truth was, even if he had fucked her right then and there she would have agreed to be with him, but he proved that she was more important then sex.

"Get off me." Michael whimpered and then added to not confuse her. "If I am going to get calmed down, we better figure out what we are doing for dinner."

Bree slid off his lap and waited until he sat up then sat down next to him. They discussed it and decided that they would both get dressed up and go out to a sit down restaurant and have a real dinner. A real date. Bree squealed with happiness and raced into the bedroom. While she was getting ready Michael went into the second bathroom off the living room and got ready himself.

When Bree came out of the bathroom Michael was wearing a pair of black slacks, a black button down long sleeved silk shirt and had his hair combed, moused and pulled back. He cleaned up nice, but when he saw her it literally took his breath away. She had thought about it and decided that tonight she wanted to mesmerize him, and give him something that when they got home, he could have the pleasure of taking off her.

She was wearing a black full length dress. It went all the way to her ankles, but had enough flair that she could move around in it. It was backless and low cut just enough to show the tops of her beautiful breasts. Her hair was styled exactly how it was the day he had met her and she wore a pair of dangling earrings that seemed to have emeralds in it. One day he would ask her how she afforded this apartment and earrings like that on a nurses salary but at that moment all he could think was..... "Wow" He whispered.

"Do you like?" Bree asked like a teenage girl at prom and spun gracefully for him.

"You.....Wow." He said dumbly. Bree giggled, slid her arm into his own and together they walked out of her apartment to have their first date.

They ate at a very nice Italian restaurant where she was the absolute center of attention. Wives were snapping at their husbands left and right because every pair of eyes in the place was on her. They ate, shared a glass of wine and then left to continue their date. A movie.

Dressed like they were heads turned at the theater, but neither of them cared. They were lost in their own world together and all they could see was each other. While other couples in the theater were taking the dark room as a opening to do all sorts of sexual things to each other Bree and Michael were content to hold hands and watch the movie together.

Bree had timed it perfectly and they had time to drive home, walk through her apartments, into her apartment and through the house just before a faint beating began on her cell phone. Standing in her bedroom Michael lifted a brow and looked at her as she checked her phone. Without saying a word Bree crossed the room to him, grabbed the front of his button down shirt and ripped. Buttons popped and flew in all directions.

Michael was taken back by the sudden change in her as she began to moan in ecstasy and plant kissed all over his chest and neck. She shoved the shirt back and off him then leaned up and claimed his mouth in a kiss that was both hungry and passionate. He glanced over at her bed and realized what had caused this. The clock next to her nightstand flashed "12:01 AM" It was after midnight.

Bree's hands moved to his belt, then his button and zipper. Her hand shoved his pants down and then the boxers followers. When her small, delicate and soft hand closed around his rock hard cock he let out a heated moan into her mouth and her hand began to stroke him very softly.

He wasn't about to ruin her dress, so as she stroked and they kissed he untied the neck strap and the straps fell down. The only thing keeping the dress up was her breasts at this point. Bree broke the kiss and stared into his eyes. She was panting and the pressure on his cock increased, as did the tempo. "Please." She whined. "Please touch me."

Michael pushed the dress downward and her breasts heaved and the bra appeared. The black dress fell to the floor and she let go of his cock to step out of it. Leaving her standing before him in a pair of dark purple boy shorts, a dark purple bra and a pair of black high heels. He reached around and unclasped her bra in seconds and watched it fall. For the first time he saw her breasts and realized how different Ceana and Bree were.

Ceana's breasts were nice, a 34C perhaps, but she was too skinny and her breasts were oddly shaped. Beautiful, but still oddly shaped. Bree's body was lush, curved in all the right places and her breasts were as close to perfection as he had ever seen. She looked down at her panties and he gently shook his head. When she bit her lip he smiled. "If we are both completely naked...the temptation will be unbearable."

"Michael...promise me something." Bree whispered and began to run her hands greedily over his body. Searching. Learning. "Promise me that no matter how much I beg, you won't fuck me. Please, promise me. I don't want to be just another girl, not to you."

"Only if you promise something in return." Michael moaned as she grasped his cock again. "Promise me you won't leave me with blue balls."

"Oh god baby." Bree moaned loudly at that and pulled him on top of her as she fell back on the bed. "I

am going to stroke this thing for hours. I can't stop myself.....Michael touch me! Please for the love of god touch me!"

Michael leaned down and gently took a nipple into his mouth and sucked. As she began to stroke his cock again back and forth he reached down between them and began to massage her pussy through her panties. He could feel the little patch of hair above her slit, and while other men liked a shaved pussy, he liked that little strip.

Soon they both laid there moaning and panting. Her hand working up and down his cock at a fevered pace and his hand now inside her panties and working his a single finger into her tight pussy. If she was this tight after two weeks of promiscuous sex then she had to have been incredibly tight before that. It was then he realized that she hadn't been lying to him. He was much thicker then Chad was.

"Oh god baby....I'm gonna.....I'm gonna...." Bree began to stammer and her hand began to work like a piston on his cock. "Please I can't take it Michael! Please I need you inside me! I'll be the whore for you! Please fuck me!"

"No baby." Michael said firmly.

"Please baby!" Bree pleaded. "I don't care about making love! I promise! Please! Let me be your little slut! I'll be it for you! Just please fuck me!"

Michael had to fight every moment of his instincts as she pleaded these sexy things at him. Bree began to pull his cock toward where his fingers were thundering in and out of her pussy and he pulled back away from it. "No Bree!"

"PLEEAAASSEEEE!" She squealed and began to hump up and down on his hand. "Michael please! I need you inside me. I need to feel that hard cock pumping cum into me!"

Michael's free hand grabbed her by the chin and made her look into his eyes. Her eyes were glazed over with lust and she was in a constant moan as her hips fucked his hand for all she was worth. Once he had her eyes he whispered. "You are mine Bree and I will take you when the time is right. Do you hear me? You are mine, now and forever."

Bree's whole body froze but his hand kept fucking in and out of that tight pussy. The only part of her that moved was the walls of her pussy which were spasming. "...Say that again." Bree said in the sweetest little moan. "Please Michael....tell me."

"You." He shoved his hand into her, driving that finger in to the knuckle and then leaned down and gently nipped at her nipple. Her hand was flying up and down his cock now and he could feel his balls starting to boil. "Are mine." He began to hammer his finger in and out as fast and hard as he could and then added as a final blow. "And you deserve more then to be some mans slut."

The second he finished those words her mouthed opened in disbelief but her body betrayed her mind, and truth be told, her heart. Her tight opening pulsed once and then exploded all over his hand and she let out a ear drum piercing wail. "OH GOD!!" She screamed.

Michael held his hand still as she literally used her hips and rode his finger through her orgasm. Not once through her orgasm did she stop pistoning her hand up and down his cock. When she came down

it was her turn to egg him to orgasm and she leaned in and whispered into his ear. "If you meant what you just said Michael James Laroux, then you come for me right now. Show me you want this as deeply as I do."

"Bree, thats not fair!" He groaned. "It's not like we can control it!"

"Prove it Michael." Bree whispered and then said in a even softer whisper. "Prove you care more then those men who treated me that way. Prove....you don't want me to be your personal slut." Then as if reading his mind she added. "And don't even think about trying to prove it by not cumming on me."

That was all he could take. That and the mixture of her hand caused his back to arch and he felt the cum rushing up the shaft of his cock. He mashed his lips to her own and she greedily kissed his back. As their tongues began to intertwine she felt the hot blast of his cum shoot from his cock and across hands. Michael groaned as he came hard.

When he had come down he collapsed next to her but Bree whispered his name. When he looked over she lifted her hands and began to lick the cum from her fingers and palms. He stared at her wide eyed as she did this and then whispered. "I told you....I don't want you to be my slut."

Once her hands were clean of his cum she looked over at him and the same tenderness was in her eyes again. "You don't understand My Michael." Bree laughed softly, fondly and then added. "I have only gone down on someone a handful of times. I mean that baby, I can count the number of times on my hands and of those times I only did it to completion twice."

"Twice?" Michael said in disbelief.

"Yes. Once, my first blow job, I tried to pull it out as he came but he wasn't having it and tried to shot it as deep as he could. Well, the end result was him cumming in my opened eyes. I cannot explain that level of pain and disgust. The second man I let cum in my mouth, but I spit it out immediately afterward."

"Then why do what you did? I don't understand." Michael stared at her, not quite understanding.

"My god, you truly are dense when it comes to women aren't you my dear?" Bree laughed a deep, rich and happy sounding laugh. "I wanted to with you. I wanted genuinely to taste you and in two days I will gladly suck it directly from the source."

Michael didn't know what to say. What could he say? He knew he needed to do something to show her he understood this gesture and was willing to make just as big of one in return. So he leaned in and kissed her. Bree smiled and kissed him back, but to her surprise he opened his mouth. Men didn't do that, it was to much like sucking their own dick she had been told. Michael however was showing her how grateful he was and she enjoyed it.

After the kiss had broken they laid next to one another for a time before she turned to face him and asked something that had been on her mind. "Thank you for not giving in Mike."

He only smiled at the use of his shortened name and nodded. "Of course baby. You didn't want me to."

"Did you mean it?" She asked suddenly. As if she was afraid of the answer.

"Did I mean what?" He asked sleepily.

"That you don't want me to be your whore." She said softly. "All men want that. They talk dirty to me....they make me say I want things that I don't. They make me beg for more even when it hurts. They want me to be the slutty nurse. Did you mean it? That I don't have to be a man's slut anymore?"

"Yes Bree." Michael said and reached out and touched her face with his fingertips. "You deserve better. You won't ever have to do that again as long as whatever this is between us works."

"Michael...." Bree whispered. "I know it's weird....considering this is all still so new....but will you hold me?"

Michael just smiled, pulled the blankets around them and then pulled her back into him. She wiggled her panty covered ass into his cock to get as fully into him as she could and them pulled his arm around her. She had never felt so happy and content. Or safe, for that matter.

They both dreamed that night. It would be the last time that Michael would dream about Mungan. Michael saw Mungan catch a running Ceana in his arms and spin her around. The two lovers, now three or four years older then when the dreams started had changed their meeting place after being caught. Mungan looks stronger, more mature but as deeply in love with Ceana as ever. He watches her face, so full of love and devotion and she tries to talk to him but her eyes widen and her mouth won't seem to work. Then his dream goes black. He dreams of darkness the rest of the night. It was the last time he dreamed of Mungan and Ceana and in the years that passed, he found he missed it.

Bree dreamed as well. Ceana waited until her husband had drunk himself into a stupor then she snuck out. She went to the river and then crossed it. There was a small cave system just beyond the river and inside the love of her life waited. She ran to him and laughed with genuine happiness as he spun her around. He set her down and she kissed him and told him how much she loved him. Then her world came undone at the seams.

Her husband had been pretending to be asleep and has followed with two of his cronies. The two who had helped him gang raped her months before. The big ugly one with short blond hair and a scarred face clubbed Mungan in the back of the head knocking him out. Eonan ordered the other to hold Ceana. They made her watch while they slowly beat Mungan to death. Ceana cried and begged them to stop. She offered them her body willingly. Promised to never see him again, but they only laughed and told her they would have her body willingly or not.

They dragged her back to the village sobbing and then Eonan told the village that a rival tribe had killed him, the village of Mungan's 'unspoken' love for Ceana so they knew he would never leave, he had to have an excuse for his murder. Ceana could only hope that Eonan and all of his cronies died in the war they were about to start.

Bree woke sobbing and looked over at Michael's sleeping body. She reached out and touched his chest. She began to not only sob but cry in earnest when she felt his heart was beating. She understood why this had been so strong when they first met. Not only had they been kept apart, but Ceana had been made to watch die a slow and agonizing death. They deserved a second chance.

Bree snuggled in close to Michael and cried in silence. She wasn't Ceana but she mourned the murder of the man she loved as if she was. As woman she owed her that. Once her crying had stopped she looked up at his sleeping face and whispered. "I....don't know if you can hear me. I don't know if you will even understand this. I am not sure if I even understand this myself, but I know it's true now. You are smart, kind, funny and you make me feel completely safe. Michael James Laroux, I love you. I am not in love with you yet, but I do love you."

Bree laid back down and closed her eyes again. As soon as her head lowered and her eyes closed Michael's opened. He looked down at her closed eyes and smiled. He should be scared. He should run for the hills at a woman who was saying those words after two days but considering all the dreams and the strange way he seemed to feel for a time what Mungan did he understood it. In a strange way, he loved her too.

The next three days moved on at a blinding pace. Because of the downward spiral he had been on before he and Bree finally got together he had a lot of work to do. He left before Bree woke up, left her a note explaining that he had to go to class and practice but he would see her tonight. He went to class in the morning and afternoon and then practice after class. The highlight of practice was on the second day when he got a clear shot at Chad Hollister and teed off on him with everything he had. The coach reamed him for hitting a red shirt, but he just took the abuse and smiled inwardly at the look of shock on the face of the man who had come close to ruining his world.

After his daily activities he would go to Bree's apartment, shower and wait for her to come home. Veronica tried calling him and texting him multiple times a day but he ignored her. Once Bree got home and showered they would eat, spend the evening watching a movie or something on television and then go to bed. Once in bed they would explore more. They took their time getting to know every curve, every little corner of each others bodies. Bree kept her word and made sure he came with only her hand twice a day. Michael returned the favor and made sure she came every single night.