Converging Destinies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night that the second phase turned into the third Bree had to work late and Michael had class early Friday morning so midnight passed without fanfare. Bree kept dreaming about Ceana and how horrible her life had come. Within a month of Mungan's murder Ceana was pregnant and the village celebrated, but Ceana didn't care. Part of her was dead.

Bree was off work Friday so she slept in. Michael crept out of the apartment without a sound at 5:30 A.M. to get to his 6 A.M. Class, his only class of the day. At 8:30 Michael got out of class and drove back to Bree's apartment, stopping only once to buy the supplies he needed. He bought a dozen red roses and a large black teddy bear. He drove back to her apartment, passed by a strange biker with long red hair who was staring at him with a little smirk and parked the truck on the street

When Michael crept back into the apartment, it was silent. He laid the roses on the coffee table and set the bear on the couch facing her bedroom door and then crept into the bedroom. Once he got into the bedroom he stripped off his clothes, slid under the covers and crawled up the bed slowly from the foot. He was carefully to not shake the bed as he moved until he got to where he wanted to be.

A single finger very, very gently pulled her panties to the side and he slid his tongue up the length of her lips very gentle. When he reached the bottom again and began to push his tongue into her he was rewarded with a moan like he had never heard from her. It was lusty, and it was needing. Softly, he began to slid his tongue in and out of her pussy being as gentle as he could.

His hand came up and using two fingers he pulled her lips apart and licked up her pussy again until he reached her little nub and began to flick the tip of his tongue back and forth across her clit. "Uh....Uh....Uh." was his reward as she moaned with each flick now.

"Uh....Michael?" She moaned and her hips began to rise to meet his tongue. "....I don't really like being eaten out baby....."

He wasn't about to stop now. He knew she was awake, so he pushed his tongue back inside her as deep as it would go. His reward was her hand darting down beneath the blanket and grabbing a handful of his long hair. "OH! God...do that again."

He wasn't about to tell this woman no, so he pushed his tongue in and out as deep as it would go with every thrust. Bree's only tone now was a constant moan and her hips were rising and falling like she was trying to ride his face. "Oh god baby....I didn't know it could be like this."

When her breathing became ragged and her hips began to buck faster and harder he knew she was about to come. This is the moment he had been waiting for. He lifted his face which got a groan from her and said quickly a single phrase and then returned to licking her clit.

"Come for me baby." He whispered. "Show me your mine."

Bree's world came undone at that moment. Her body locked and she came harder then she had ever come in her life. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she tried to scream but no sound came out. She came so hard she erupted her juices all over his face. He slid up the length of her body and looked down on her face. She looked exquisite.

He opened his mouth to say something to her as her eyes fluttered open, but before he could she let out a hungry moaning growl and shoved him hard. Michael fell back to the bed, his eyes wide and shocked. Bree shifted so fast he almost didn't see her move and threw the covers back. His cock stood 8 inches and thick, proudly on display. Bree let out a throaty moan and dove her head down.

All Michael could do was hang on as she grabbed the shaft by the base and began to lick up one side and down the other. When she licked back to the tip she slid the length into her mouth and tried her hardest to slid it directly into her throat, but when she got to about the sixth inch she began to choke. The only woman to ever go down on him was Veronica and she never choked, but as this beautiful blonds back heaved and he heard that sound his cock jumped.

When she felt his cock jump she looked up at his face suddenly and tried again. Again she choked, but time saw his eyes widen with shock and pleasure. Chad hated it when she choked, complained, but she saw now that Michael liked it. A voice in her head roared in pleasure and she began to bob her head up and down his complete length. Gagging and choking herself intentionally.

"Oh god baby." Michael moaned out suddenly and reached down running his fingers through her silky hair. "More.....more...."

Bree moaned around that length of cock in her mouth and closed her eyes. She began to bob her head faster and faster, trying her hardest to force the rest of it into her throat and with a choking cry the head of his cock seemed to bend and disappeared into her throat. She heard him suddenly gasp and his hands dropped from her head to the bed and began to claw at the sheets. "Oh god...oh GOD! Bree baby pull

out....Im going to cum!"

She snarled as best as she could around that cock buried in her throat. Like hell, she thought. Her pulled that cock from her throat and pulled back until only the head was in her mouth. She locked eyes with the god like young man lying beneath her and began to suck up and down the first 2 inches. Her hand came up and began to stroke the rest of his cock hungrily.

Michael stared down at her with his mouth hanging open and his breath coming in fast pants. There was something feral in Bree's gaze now. She stared at him like he was her prey and she had locked him in for the kill and he understood. He was her prey and she wanted him to submit to her, to submit to them. With a moan his body tensed and his cock exploded.

Bree tried her best to swallow as it came but every time she would swallow one down another would come. She tried her best to keep up, but within seconds cum was running out from the sides of her mouth. Michael watched her with her mouth around his cock and his cum running from the sides of her lips and thought she never looked sexier. Once she had it all swallowed she pulled her mouth free and began to clean what had run out. Her tongue slid along his cock, down across his balls and over his thighs. As she cleaned that cum she moaned gently to herself. He stared down at her with a odd little smile on his face, like a kitten lapping up cream. "Good kitty."

Once he was completely cleaned she slid up his body and kissed him. He kissed her back without reservation or hesitation. After the kissing had finished she collapsed own next to him and snuggled into him tightly. "My god!" She breathed into his chest. "That was so hot."

"Better then the others?" Michael asked and ran his fingers through her hair.

"What others?" She answered seriously which made him smile. "Michael I cannot even tell you how hot that was. I hated giving head, but you tasted so good!" She seemed to whimper as she said this.

"You sound like you want another taste." Michael whispered teasingly.

"No, I want to get on top of you and ride that thing until we both forget anyone else exists in this world." Bree answered honestly.

"Go and get showered." Michael said to get her mind off that subject. "I have a big afternoon planned for us."

"Oh yeah?" Bree asked and slid out of bed.

She stood up and arched her back like a cat stretching when it first wakes up and Michael was left to just admire her. She had a full waist that curved into what he could only call was a oxymoron ass. It was large, yet bubbled and tight. She had muscled thighs and calves from the hours running at the office. Even from the back he could see the outside curves of her breasts. She had no love handles, but she did have hips. It was like someone had sculpted her out of stone. He still couldn't believe that she was his.

"I challenge you to a game of paint ball." Michael said proudly.

Bree stopped at the door to the bathroom and looked over her shoulder with a eyebrow raised. "Paint

ball? Are you serious?"

"Yep. And if you win, this phase of our deal is shortened by one day." Michael whispered and smiled.

"So, if I win at midnight tonight the new rules apply?" Bree said excitedly. "Your so on!"

Bree giggled and disappeared into the bathroom and the shower started running. An hour later they were both dressed in a pair of jaded blue jeans and a old T-Shirt and god if she didn't look good in even that. They took his truck, to avoid getting any paint on the insides of her nice car and drove to the outskirts of town where a paint ball arena was.

They paid the admission and rented guns and goggles then were split into two teams. Bree had two big guys, friends and one of their girlfriends and Michael had a pair of giggling girls and a scrawny guy. Michael looked at Bree a bit annoyed but she just giggled. "Care to forfeit lover?"

"Not on your life Kitty." Michael said with a grin.

Bree blushed a bit when she realized what Kitty meant. The way she had lapped up his cum that morning, like a cat and cream. Then she smiled and nodded, she liked it. "Winner take all." She taunted and he nodded.

They came from opposite sides of the arena and fanned out. Two of Michael's teammates were shot to high hell before they could even hide. One of the girls were covered in yellow, blue and pink and the scrawny guy's mask exploded in blue and pink. Bree and one of the large men shot him in the face.

Michael caught the one with the blue pellets in the back and ass four times before he could hide. Michael was so focused that he didn't hear someone sneaking up on him. He felt the barrel of a paint ball gun at his back and hear the words "Tonight, your mine baby."

He tried to spin around, but Bree got him five times in the back and once in the side. The rest of the teams all continued to play as Bree and Michael left the arena. They had settled what they needed to settle and they were both laughing as they walked off. Bree walked out in front and just for good measure Michael shot her in the ass twice.

She giggled, spun around and the two opened fire on one another. They emptied the guns into one another laughing the whole time. He had to admit, she had a sexy little squeal. Covered in pink and red paint they returned their guns and goggles and then went to walk out.

Holding hands they passed the gate to the parking lot when a voice caught their attention. "Michael." It was female and unsure.

They both turned and saw Veronica standing with a group of her friends. She was staring at Bree and Michael's hands. Bree pulled her hand away and told Michael she would give him a minute alone. Bree walked back to his truck and waited. Veronica walked forward and pointed to his clothes. "You look like you two had fun."

"We did." He said stiffly. "What do you want Ronnie?"

"Are you two....together now?" She asked softly.

"We don't know yet." Michael answered honestly. "Veronica, what do you want?"

"Look I'm sorry!" She wailed. "I shouldn't have done it. I have no excuses, it was a horrible thing to do to you."

"Yes, it was." Michael turned and felt his eyes begin to sting.

"Baby wait." Veronica reached out and grabbed his arm. "Please....can we go somewhere and talk?"

Michael went to yank his hand away but she pulled harder and he spun around. "Veronica how can I trust you after what you did?"

"I....know I did something horrible but please at least give me the chance to say I am sorry." She pleaded and then looked past him at Bree her eyes were pleading. "Tell Bree what I said.....and if she says to have dinner with me...meet me at our restaurant okay?"

"Fine." Michael said shortly and walked away. Bree was waiting in his truck looking down at her hands. He slid into the drivers seat and told her what Ronnie had said. Bree only nodded and whispered. "You should go."

"What?!" He said in disbelief. She told him she loved him, he heard her. "How can you want that?"

"Michael listen to me." She reached out and took his hand in her own. "You need to find out if you still want her. Go to dinner and if you feel nothing....come back to my apartment and make love to me like we planned."

"And if not?" Michael asked staring at her.

He saw her wince and said in a gentle, almost broken tone. "We haven't done anything that cannot be taken back. You touched me....i touched you. We tasted only once."

"Are you sure you want this Bree?" Michael asked in disbelief. "If you tell me to forget her....i will."

"I can't." She sniffled and then leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Maybe this is what the dreams are about. Maybe this time....you marry someone else and I am forced to live without you. Take me home....you need to go home and get showered and changed."

Michael and Bree didn't speak the whole way home. When he pulled up at her apartments she got out and stood by the opened door. "....Keep the key for now. I will wait up..at...midnight the day ends."

She closed the door and walked toward her apartments. She heard the truck pull around and turned around to watch him leave. "I love you." She whispered in horror at the realization of what she had done and then ran into the apartments. Neither of them saw the bike parked across the street and the man with long red hair watching them intently.