Conversation Between Lovers

Story Info
The beginning of love.
753 words
3.83
15.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers

Next week, about this time, I will sit on a beach in Tenerife with a cold beer in my hand.

...Drink one for me, dear, you know I have issues.

You'll be in my mind when I drink my first, overseeing the sea. And, of course, I won't be forgetting you afterwards......

...Can you blow me kisses, too? You know, it has been so long since I have seen the ocean.

Of course I can; anything you want. I will take a picture and show you later to remind you.

...You make everything sound so good. Please tell me you are single, dear.

What do I get if I tell you I am?

...Anything your heart desires, my darling

That is too much, honey, but who am I to turn that down?

...I have all eternity. Take all the time you need.

Mmm, eternity. That sound like a lot of time to have fun.

...If I am with you, then it is fun I shall have.

Count on that.

...You must tell me more, dear.

Where do I start? I'll tell you everything.

...Just tell me about your kisses, darling.

My kisses are long and full of passion.

...The better to love you with.

They are all yours.

...Mine.....I like that. What do you like to do with your kisses?

Spread them all over your body.

...Oh, that is nice.....may I kiss you back?

Oh yes, please do. I'm going to use my hands, too.

...I hope you do, they would get lonely. I would love to kiss your neck. May I?

Of course, you may, as long as I may caress you.

...Touch me all you like. Your hands make me so weak.....

I will touch you all over. Don't want to miss a spot.

...I want you inside and out. All that you do to me, I will do to you. When you hold my face, I will hold yours. When you love me, I will love you more.....

We are going to have a great time. The passion will drip off our bodies.

...If I were able, I would lick it from your flesh.

Mmmm, this is getting better and better.

...If I am with you, it will only get better. Now hush, my love, and kiss me.....

...Oh, Ai, your touch consumes me.....

This is just the start.

...Guide me to the end, may it never come.

I have missed you.

...When I dont see you, my heart aches. When I can't hear your words, my mind reels with uncertainty. When I can't feel your hands at my waist at night, I die a little each time.
...Hurry back, my over. I will only wait for eternity.....

....Our notes have grown to something so much more, my love. Take me in your arms and tell me where you are taking me this time. My thoughts are of your words, my dreams are of your touch. Let me hold you, love you, experience you. Does my skin inflame you? Do my words build your desire?
....Can you sing to me? Strum my body like your instrument. The sound of you moving with me is a symphony. Find me, lover, for I am lost. Is this what love is? Am I all I can be for you?
....You speak to me with your fingertips, telling me the saga of your love for me. I want to wake to your face. I want to go to sleep to your kiss.
....How can I tell you? My love is beyond words, beyond reality. You look so good to me, dearest. I tell you to look hard at yourself. So you see what I do? Your face so kind, so handsome. Do you know what your smile does to me? Between us, lover, I have come simply by thinking of only your smiling face.

I have missed you, love. I have thought of you so much.

....I don't know how you concentrate while you work.

Easy. I think of you.

....I still want to kneel at your feet to worship you as only I can.

Mmmm, anytime, my love. Only if I may worship you in return.

....Please come to me, lover.

I want to be there.

....I think of you so alone and I cry. To be able to lie with you as you sleep. Keeping you warm, keeping you close. You will know then how much I love you.

I would love to feel you next to me.


For Adam.

BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers