Conversation with Gabriella Ch. 01

Story Info
Gabriella explores her sub while all share her wife.
2.9k words
4.51
63.4k
14
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriel prefers to be called Gabriella at night and on weekends when her real preferences come to life. Olga is his wife. Daniel, virile, strong, and masculine, was forced to become Danielle.

Gabriella sweetheart, you made my heart skip a beat earlier this week. I had posted some pictures for you to admire. Immediately you recognized them as being Danielle's! The first major change in my extra-marital affair with Danielle had been the joyful discovery of her eager willingness to succumb to forced cross-dressing. The next turning point was her grudging acceptance to have her expose herself for all to see. And with that came the dialog you and I started having about your very intimate desires and fetishes. And how you were recognizing Danielle as she stood in abject nudity before your very eyes. It became apparent that she and you would be good friends and that you already knew exactly what she looked like and what she most feared and enjoyed.

The time had come to invite you and Olga to come down for a long weekend, and I would arrange for you two to attend one of my "parties" that had so piqued your sexual curiosity. But I did make it very clear from the outset: Olga would be passed around and I wanted to make absolutely certain you understood that and that you accepted it. The last thing I wanted was a husband to suddenly get jealous on me, turning cold, limp, and flaccid. We talked a lot about it to make sure you were willing. And when I felt absolutely confident, you and I made our plans.

Your flight down was uneventful, actually quite thrilling for you, even if Olga did seem at times a bit distant. She had other thoughts on her mind, and so did you. You checked into the hotel I had reserved for you, rested a bit, and then showered and dressed for the occasion. By the time you arrived other guests were present. Usually it is mostly women who show up with their respective subs in various states of attire and training, but for the occasion we had also invited gentlemen so that Olga could be properly entertained while you were otherwise engaged in the sexual activities planned for you. We all gasped at how pretty you were, so impeccably dressed in a nice blouse through which your bra could be discerned pushing out, fluffy skirt, high heel shoes and stockings. After the introductions, Olga made good friends with the people while you and I talked a bit about what to expect and what I wanted from you.

Occasionally you would steal a glance over at Olga, marveling how well she was getting along with her newly found admirers. They had sensed her eagerness and were wasting no time with her. One was holding hands with her while they chatted with a couple. A handsome gentleman approached her from behind and started to caress her lovely ass. She smiled not missing a beat in her conversation, as if getting her lovely ass caressed socially was a common occurrence for her. He tried to get his large hand into her trousers but the waist was too tight. Again, without missing a beat in her conversation with the couple, Olga unbuttoned her slacks very casually, and his hand slipped in easily. He seemed to struggle just a bit and then Olga squinted just slightly, a bit smile coming to her face. The gentleman had penetrated her and she took him in just as casually. Whether his finger was into her lovely ass or all the way into her pussy no longer mattered. All that mattered was that Olga was penetrated, holding hands with another man, and having a nice time with the other couple. You smiled, feeling happy of how she was carrying herself, and genuinely proud of her. You were ready!

Above all, I had told you, Amanda would be bringing Danielle shortly. Danielle would be blindfolded and she would not know what to expect. She had been told that a "very special guest" had been invited and that she would have to be on her best behavior. That was all she knew. And I had asked you in addition to all the other instructions I had given you, to please not say a word. I did not want her to hear a man's voice and suddenly get cold feet on me. You had agreed, more than thrilled at the opportunity to partake of one of my "parties".

Just as expected, Amanda drove up with Danielle. They came into the foyer and Danielle was blindfolded. She stripped leaving the bare minimum on: her bra and matching panties and garter belt, stockings and a very nicely matched slip. As Danielle made her way into the room, your erection got rock hard: Danielle was the very woman you had always wanted, if not to be, at the very least, to have as your own. We held hands as I walked you over to her. You started to tease her, guiding her hands over your very own lingerie, being very careful not to let her hands stray to your sexuality. Danielle was loving every touch of you. And your hands were all over her muscular body, tweaking her nipples, reaching into her bra to further arouse them.

But men being men, you really could not wait to start on the purpose of your vacation. Danielle's beautiful cock could be clearly seen and felt pushing in vain against her slip. You took a few steps back to look at her and smiled. How well you knew what was happening! As usual, I had cut a small slit at the bottom of her panties and had pulled her cock through it. The slit was cut in such a place at the base of her testicles so that her cock could not get up. Danielle, as you so well knew, was not allowed to get it up. And the slit was tight. The result was that Danielle's cock was always pointing down, unable to get up, and since the slit was very small and tight, unable to move in any direction. You smiled, happy to see her, ready to start!

I led you close to her. Your hands gently caressed her legs, working their way up. As far as Danielle knew, you were "just another woman" having a good time with her this evening. You took a very deep breath. Time was rapidly approaching. Your hands worked their way up her slip and landed very gently on her cock. Danielle almost melted away in happiness, moaning and smiling. She tried to reach out and touch your sexuality but I moved her hands away. She tried then to touch herself alongside with you, and again I moved her hands away. She was all yours!

You closed your eyes.

You had seen so many pictures of her in panties that you knew EXACTLY how her cock looked from all directions. Now, with your eyes closed, your fingers were delicately touching, feeling, probing; confirming what your eyes had long known. Your fingers moved all over her cock. Gently, you tried to raise it a bit. The slit was too tight. Danielle was not allowed to get it up and it just made you happier. You felt her getting very wet, taking some of her wetness to your mouth to taste. Your inquiring glance led me to reassure you. Danielle wets a lot with pre-cum; it is almost a constant stream. Nothing to be concerned about, it is just another marvel of hers. Your fingers gently and smoothly pulled back her foreskin as far as it would go and then a bit more, lubricating them with her own pre-cum wetness to allow them to glide effortless over her glans. Your fingers felt the holes were she had her piercings, which I had removed for the occasion, leaving just a small pearl-topped stud for decorative purposes on the underside of her shaft. Danielle's beautiful cock over which you had masturbated so often admiring it in its skimpy, colorful, attractive panties was yours and all yours now, finally.

All your years of cross-dressing, all the years of frequent and incessant masturbation in women's lingerie, all the times you had ejaculated into the women's panties and bras you wore could not have prepared you for the supreme beauty of this precious moment. It was all yours to savor. Gabriella, you were extremely aroused and it showed!

A woman came over to you and asked you to kneel on the floor. Now with Danielle's cock at eye level, I took off her slip. Your body almost went into convulsions seeing that beautiful cock you had so long admired in pictures right before your very eyes! You were touching it and holding it and wanting to do everything and anything to it!

The woman slipped off your panties, letting your own erection leap out. She started to caress it, watching you as you caressed Danielle's. And then the woman did something unexpected. While stroking you with one hand, she took your hand in her other hand, and guided you to Danielle's. You understood, without a word being spoken, what she wanted you to do. She would stroke you however she wanted. You would have to do exactly the same with Danielle!

This woman was obviously an extremely experienced Dom. She knew just what to do with you to get you to the very brink of an orgasm, deny you it, and take you back down. Over and over again, she played with you taking you up and down. And you were learning to do the same thing, at the same time and pace to Danielle. If you had thought you knew how to masturbate before, now you were really learning. And you were a quick learner indeed! I was very proud of you and your behavior.

Of course, I was not alone in being so proud of you. As you looked up and around, you saw that everyone was looking at you. Even Olga, who was straddling a gentleman lying on the floor had paused her up and down thrusts, laying her entire weight on him while he impaled her deeply, and was looking at you in admiration, smiling at how well you were doing. You smiled back at her. You were totally oblivious that your wife was fucking another man at that very moment, before your very eyes, in full view of a lot of other people. All you cared about was Danielle's cock in your hands, trapped in her panties, not allowed to get up. You smiled at Olga and she smiled again, encouraging you to continue. Another gentleman came over and placed his own cock near her face. She turned to suck him and resumed her thrusting on the gentleman on the floor. A woman started to fondle her breasts and by now you knew that Olga was gone. You had Danielle all to yourself, the other woman helping you out.

This could not last too long. The woman smiled at you and nodded. Her hands departed from your cock.

You looked up at me and I too smiled and nodded.

You had my permission.

Slowly, carefully, with no rush and a dedicated, focused mind, you set about to work on Danielle's beautiful cock as you best knew how. You had to prove yourself this evening. Stroking her just perfectly, your two hands moving at different pace and firmness, you moved them impeccably, tightly, just right.

It happened.

It just had to happen.

You made it happen.

Danielle entered a massive orgasm!

Gabriella sweetheart! You did it just perfectly!

Gabriella, you were superb!

Danielle tried almost violently to hold back but you were too good for her. Your hands were just right and your mind was in the perfect frame!

Danielle was having a massive orgasm, her entire body shaking and quivering powerfully!

Intermittent, powerful shots of ejaculate splattered on the floor. Since Danielle is not allowed to get it up, the shots went down instead. You tried to pull her beautiful cock up, as you had seen me force her to do with her hands in the pictures I had posted for you, but this slit was too far down and too tight to allow any movement in any direction. And since the slit was too tight, it was impossible for her to have a complete orgasm. You knew that; you understood her misery and wanted to help. But I was too good for that, I had planned things so that you would not be able to relieve her. Danielle was never allowed to have a full orgasm. That way, she was always ready for another and another, all night, for my pleasure.

But you had been too much for her. She collapsed on the floor. Tenderly, carefully, so very gently, you knelt over her. You took her still semi-hard beautiful cock in your mouth, gently lapping the sperm that remained. And while you were totally focused on Danielle's beautiful cock trapped in her panties, you felt hands roaming yours. You really did not care who did what to you. All you wanted was to nurse Danielle's back in your loving mouth.

Your tenderness was soon shattered.

Two women tossed you on your back and pinned you against the floor. Olga straddled your face. Her pussy was dripping. She shoved it against your mouth. You could feel globs of ejaculate dripping out of her pussy and into your mouth. You started to lap them up, taste them and swallow them. The marked difference in tastes led you to understand that while you had been pleasuring Danielle for your own enjoyment, Olga had fucked a few other men, they had poured their admiration for her deep into her pussy, and now it was you, her loving husband, who would have to clean her up. Your deepest fear all along had been Olga filled with other men's ejaculates, and now she was serving it to you by the ladle-full. You went at her with all your might, as best you knew how to, with all the love and devotion you have for your lovely wife.

Licking and lapping Olga made her really happy, two women fondling her breasts. You could see that her nipples were hard and dark and raw: she must have really had them tormented while you were enjoying yourself with Danielle.

Two or more hands went straight to your own cock while others were still roaming your body, rubbing your lingerie all over you. You tried to pump, to thrust; to do anything you could think of to ejaculate. The women were just plain experts and had you all over the place in desperate anxiety. You realized your legs were being raised up high and spread apart very wide. Another woman's finger slid deep up your very tight ass, pressing against your prostate in perfect synchrony and harmony. Even if you had wanted to climax now, there was no way you could have done so, such was the expertise these Doms had over you. All you could do was devour Olga and let the women do their thing on you.

Olga started shaking and screaming.

You were eating her and she was having yet another of her multiple orgasms that evening!

The women looked at each other and nodded to one another.

They gripped you expertly and pumped you ferociously.

There was nothing you could do now.

You were all theirs.

There was no holding back now.

It was useless.

Gabriella sweetheart, how powerful your orgasm was!

Streams of your ejaculated burst forth!

Some hit the opposing walls!

They just kept at it expertly, even the one fingering your ass and pressing your prostate and massaging your testicles firing away at all nerve endings.

And you kept ejaculating again and again!

When you were finished, exhausted and totally drained, you realized that Olga too was collapsing over you. Hoarsely she moaned in your ear, for all to hear, "Gabriella, you NEVER climax like this for ME!"

We all joined her laughter.

You had performed admirably.

The time had come for you to go back to the hotel. You dressed slowly, almost with nostalgia, your feminine apparel ideally suiting your present mood. Tomorrow would be a new day and another party had been planned for the evening, with other people, in another location, with another "theme".

You were very quiet.

It was Olga who broke your silent train of thoughts, "Gabriella, I would like to get to know these gentlemen a little better. Would you mind if I spent the night with them and you go back to the hotel to recover?"

You were too stunned and too exhausted to even realize that she was asking you a question. You saw that she had reached into the bowl and helped herself to a handful of condoms. Olga was obviously intent on having a night of active anal intercourse as well. You were too numb to understand what she was saying and doing. I had to jump into your marital conversation, "Olga dear, why don't you and your friends go to the hotel instead, and Gabriella can come over to my place and sleep with Danielle and me. Would that be OK with you?"

Olga grabbed my hands, kissed me smack in the mouth, and happily thanked me for the idea, adding, "So we meet again tomorrow at 7 pm, right?"

I laughed, "Yes, Olga, and don't worry. Gabriella will be in very good hands. I mean that literally and figuratively!"

Everyone laughed with us.

We were going to become very good friends, weren't we, after all, Gabriella darling?