Conversation with Gabriella Ch. 02

Story Info
Gabriella’s models for all including his wife’s date.
2.8k words
4.58
30.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriel prefers to be called Gabriella at night and on weekends when her real preferences come to life. Olga is his wife. Daniel, virile, strong, and masculine, was forced to become Danielle.

Danielle excused herself. She could not sleep with you and me that night since she had to catch the red eye flight to go home to her (sexually useless) wife. I was genuinely sorry: she would have really enjoyed being with you, and you would have needed her next to you at night. But family commitments come first, and we need to be understanding at times, no matter how unpleasant reality might be. She dressed for her flight back, kissed the women good night (thanking each of course for such a pleasant event), and Amanda led her to the foyer, where the blindfold was removed, and drove her to the airport.

You and I drove home. You were quite nervous and it showed. In part, of course, you were thrilled that your lovely wife had gone out on a group date, the first time she was actually dating (that you knew of, at least) since you had been married. That gave you a sense of personal fulfillment and pride, knowing she was going to learn sexuality in a way you were physically incapable of sharing with her. You smiled when I asked you about it. Your lovely wife had been the most prudish woman one could imagine. In bed, she always wore a nightgown, lifting it up when intercourse was to be had. She hated being kissed "down there" and actually found it revolting to even contemplate kissing you "down there" either. When she went into the bathroom, even to pee, she closed and LOCKED the door! Needless to say, you never showered together. For her, sex was a matter of something done in the dark, covers on top; the sooner it was done, the better. And here she was tonight, active and wildly available to any and all takers!

The other thing competing for your attention was the night ahead of you. It would be the first time you would be sleeping (openly, that is) with another woman, AS A WOMAN. Granted, I would try to make things easier on you, I would try to set you comfortable, but you would be like any woman on her first date. You were going to be judged by your performance and you knew I would be a very stern judge. You swallowed hard: you had prepared yourself for this moment for months and now your moment was arriving.

We got home, went inside and promptly undressed to get ready for bed. Face and hand lotions to smooth our skins. Brushing our hair. Brushing our teeth and flossing perfectly. In short, all the things a woman does before heading to bed. Your eyes kept roaming my nudity as I moved about the bathroom. Your erection had returned and I could see that you were happy to be there, fully exposed, getting ready for the night. And when all was done, we went back into my bedroom. On the bed, I had laid out our respective apparel for the night. Each one of us would be donning intimate bedtime apparel of the finest satin: panties, soft nighttime bra, and negligee. You were practically leaping out of your skin!

We kissed and fondled each other intensely. Just as your hands roamed my body, squeezing my breasts in your hands, feeling my legs and thighs, rubbing all over, so did mine all over you, almost lamenting your absence of breasts, making it up with eager squeezing your nipples. Your hands went between my legs, and I parted them wide so that you might finger me as deeply as you wanted. And so did my hands play with your swollen testicles and erection, having the most marvelous time with you. You did not know what was arousing you more: being together in bed, or being together in bed with both in satin, you being immensely feminine!

You rolled my on my back, spread my legs, and lay on top of me. Our bodies rubbed together deliciously as satin rubbed against satin. Your fingers felt my pussy, wet and open, and you started to try to penetrate me. I pushed you off gently, taking a firm hold of your erection in both my hands, nibbling you ear, and whispering, "Only my husband is allowed inside."

If you were to be disappointed, I immediately showed you that there was a lot more to do!

We played with each other, our hands doing the most exquisite things to one another. We ate one another. We kissed and you fingered me as much as you could. And when we were both ready, we lay on our sides, very close, facing one another, and masturbated together. What a lovely orgasm I had! Watching your face as you had yours, pouring your ejaculate into your panties, you were showing me just how much you appreciated being together, how you had so often masturbated in women's panties in preparation for this moment! We soon fell asleep, your now flaccid cock in my hand; your ejaculate filling the room with its aroma. As you started to fall asleep, tightly held in my arms, your face between my breasts, you started to understand the irresistible infatuation Danielle also had for me: unbridled passion and yet penetration denied.

You too, sweet Gabriella, would in time fall for my spell.

I would see to it that once you were in my claws, you would have no exit.

We were awaken the following morning. It was Olga, your lovely wife, all chirpy and happy about the unforgettable evening she had last night, wanting to know if you slept well, and let you know that she would be "tied up all day." You chatted for a while and when you hung up, I had to explain that she meant that literally. We laughed at how naïve you had been, not realizing that she was now starting to learn all about bondage!

Amanda came over and as soon as breakfast was done and cleaned after, we started a very busy day. It is the kind of day that all subs hate, but it must be done and it must be done right the first time. Basically, we needed to teach you self-control. A lovely sub like yourself cannot possible go around ejaculating left and right, at the slightest touch. We took turns stimulating your beautiful cock to the very verge of an orgasm, and taught you how to get it back down quickly. More than once I saw tears in your eyes as you tried so hard to control yourself. It did not matter: you had to learn.

(Much later on in our relationship you will be taught how to ejaculate on demand. But there is ample time for that.)

Then I had to determine your level of tolerance to pain. I know it is not important for a sub, but a Dom must know at all times her sub's pain level so that she can take the sub a notch higher if needed as part of training and discipline. There was no love, no affection, and no sympathy in this part of the morning. It was all business, all training and working on you.

By late morning, you were totally exhausted. You were physically drained. And emotionally you had been so humiliated that you thought you had lost all self-esteem. You needed some rest. I sat down on the sofa, and gently had you lie on my lap. Opening my blouse and unsnapping my bra, I started to breastfeed you. You sucked on my nipple avidly. It felt so reassuring in your mouth!

What you did not know, what you could not know, was that for me it was very exciting, too. Every first time is very arousing. A man breast fed for the first time does not know what to do, how to roll his Dom's nipple in his mouth, what to do with the rest of her breast, what to do with the other breast. And I just let the sub fumble along, uncertain and totally clueless what to do. It is so much fun!

Amanda took advantage that you were so busily entertained and soothed by my breast to take care of your beautiful cock. She rubbed warm aloe oil all over it and deep into the skin, restoring its natural beauty and soothing the skin, raw from all the training. She took care that your glans was gently but completely covered in warm oil. Very gently, she poured a few drops of warm oil into your pee hole so that it too would be nice and smooth inside. And finally, she had you raise your legs and relax so that she could also oil your ass. After all, you were going to have a very busy evening later on!

The afternoon was just as busy as the morning. You had to model an incredibly large assortment of intimate apparel. All sorts of colors and styles, all exactly your size, were laid out. One by one, you had to model it completely for us. As you put it on and walked around modeling, Amanda took pictures. She took hundreds of pictures of you in feminine lingerie. And yes, sweet Gabriella, all the pictures were full-body and including your face. Maybe they would be cropped later, before posting; maybe not. That was none of your business. All you had to do was model for us. Turn this way, turn that way; raise your legs, cup your breasts, hold your beautiful cock in both hands, bend over. And please, do not waste time between sets. You had to work extremely fast.

After all, our plan for that night was that you would be a model at the party. You would be modeling lingerie, and the women present would comment on you and what you were wearing. And since you would be blindfolded, might as well start knowing what each piece looked like on you that afternoon.

That evening, blindfolded and modeling, you recognized some of the women's voices as having been with us the night before. But a lot of the ones that were making the most comments were new voices. You tried to imagine what they looked like, how they were looking at you dressed as a woman, how you were looking to them. Amanda had a thin, metal pointer and you could feel its tip touching you here and there while she described the pieces you were wearing. Of course, at times she would lead you over to a woman who wanted to take a closer look. Or who just out of curiosity wanted to lower your panties just a bit to take a better look at the throbbing of your beautiful cock. Every now and then, a woman might even reach out, have you kneel and bend over, pull your face towards her, and make you lick her wetness. You really needed to be on your best behavior and I kept a watchful eye just to make sure. When the modeling portion was over, the women gave you a nice round of applause. True, you had much to learn still, but for your first time, you had been OK.

The second part of the evening, the one subs dreaded because of the humiliation involved, was called FOR COMPARISON PURPOSES. Still blindfolded and in feminine apparel, you had to stand in the middle of the room. A woman would bring her sub next to you. Everyone was invited to compare your two cocks, freely and out loud so everyone could hear. Yes, there was a lot of laughter, too, and you had to expect it. Length was one criteria; girth, another. Texture and ridges, veins and skin, hardness and angle of erection were all commented upon. At least, Amanda had done an excellent job earlier that afternoon lubricating your skin so that it was smooth and pliable and delicious just to look at.

Just as you were getting used to it, you heard the door open and lots of laughter. Loudest of all was Olga's. Your heart skipped a beat. During the hard work throughout the day and during your modeling lingerie all evening, you had almost forgotten she was out on a group date. And she was back! You felt so happy you almost wanted to rush over to hug and kiss her. But I held you back. Pretty girls, after all, must show modesty and self-control.

Olga was going around the room, introducing herself to everyone, introducing her date as well. And you were standing in the middle of the room, dressed like a pretty girl, blindfolded, not knowing what to do. Discretely, I put your beautiful cock away, nicely tucked into your panties as best I could get it in without touching it too much, lest you explode all over everyone.

Finally Olga came over to you. She kissed you on the cheek, just like a wife normally does to her husband. Casually she asked you if you had a nice day. You nodded. She was being so nonchalant about it all! "Just another day at the office," you thought to yourself. You wanted to ask her how HER day had been but you were scared. You knew what her answer was going to be. And you dreaded to hear it.

Her laughter broke your train of thought. She was laughing as she told the women, "I want to introduce my date to my husband!"

We all laughed at the precious irony of it all.

With admiration, we saw Olga lower her date's trousers. The enormity of his cock drew a gasp from the crowd. She led him next to you. You could feel the tip of his cock press against your panties. You were terrified. It felt like a huge cock, the cock of a real man, the kind of man your wife really deserved. It was the huge cock you had denied your wife and the one that was pleasuring her so intently this weekend. You trembled with fear, humility, and sheer insecurity.

Olga lowered your panties also, and let your beautiful cock spring out and up. You were hard and solid. Gently, she moved her date's body and yours so that you were aligned, front to front. Your two cocks were like swords, poised at an angle, touching one another. His, huge and powerful; yours, beautiful in its relative smallness. Cameras flashed to capture that perfect instant.

Olga took both cocks in her hand. Hard, really hard, she held them together. Then the other hand made sure that the two shafts were touching along their entire lengths. In Olga's hands your two cocks were trapped together unable to move apart, cock tips pressing against each other's bodies.

Olga laughed, "Girls, are we ready?"

Everyone laughed, agreeing.

Olga started to move her hands, her grip still fierce on your two cocks. You could not move apart, nor could you move in any direction. Olga was pumping your two cocks at the same time, trapped together. Her hands moved apart and slammed together again and again. She was doing what she wanted.

It still is not clear, even watching very carefully the video of your performance that evening, who started to climax first, if it was you or Olga's date. In the spirit of friendship and fairness, it was decided that they had been simultaneous and therefore called it a tie. The fact is that soon both of you were ejaculating ceaselessly, her date splashing your panties with his; you splashing his pube with yours.

And when both of you had finally finished spurting your very last drop, Olga scooped both ejaculates in her hands, brought them to her mouth, toasted to the health and happiness of all the women there, and gulped both ejaculates at once.

The women broke into applause.

You had never looked so pretty, Gabriella darling! You were standing in the middle of the room, surrounded by admiring friends, clad in the finest lingerie. It suited you so perfectly! You stood poised like the pretty girl you are, your legs quivering just like a woman's after a happy climax. Standing in front of you, Olga's tall, muscular date seemed like a prince approaching the delicate princess that you were. Your panties seemed almost to sag from the warm ejaculate he had just splashed upon them. Even though you were blindfolded, you could sense all eyes upon you. You blushed, so pretty and so delicate. You were wonderful, darling!

Olga went off with her date and some of his friends for the rest of the night. You and I drove home alone later that night. When we got home, I sat on the bed and breastfed you.

After all, you had performed admirably.

You had made me proud.

You had much to learn.

But I could see that you were an eager student and a respectful sub.

Gabriella, sweetie, you had come a long way.

The long road ahead for you was swathed with promises of success and happiness.

That was all that mattered.