Conversations with Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers

"Police! Hold it right there!"

Frank jumped, almost hitting his head. He was so engrossed in his latest download. The first all week with anything on it.

"Hands where I can see them."

Frank held his hands up. He went to close the laptop lid, but the lady cop stopped him.

"I said freeze!"

The other cop, a young one looked very nervous.

A, plainclothes officer came up to the car. Lt Leana Peero looked in, saw the computer. "What are you doing here Mr. Diagimesso?"

"Uh . . ."

"You are Mr. Frank Diagimesso?"

"Uh . . . yes."

"Good, now just what are you doing here?"

"Just some computer work?"

"Parked outside your ex-wife's house?"

"We are supposed to meet in a little while."

"Oh Mr. Diagimesso, it is very bad form to lie to the police. You do realize you are supposed to stay at least 200 feet away, don't you?"

"I said we had a meeting."

"And I said to quit lying, Mr. Diagimesso"

"If she told you we didn't have a meeting scheduled, she's the one who lied to you."

"Actually she didn't mention you at all. Officer Heartly, get him out of there and cuff him. Make sure you read him his rights."

"You're arresting me for violating a restraining order?"

"Your ex-wife found a camera in her bedroom ceiling." Frank paled. "We traced it to a transmitter n the attic. We've been watching for who would come along and gather up the results. We're arresting you for invasion of privacy, breaking and entering, and violating the restraining order among other charges. Take him, Heartly. Ann, make sure the rookie dots all the i's and crosses all the t's."

After they read him his rights, two more people in plainclothes stepped up. Lt Peero introduced him. "Mr. Diagimesso, when we are done with you, these two gentlemen want to speak to you about undocumented income concerning some movies. Special Agents Aball and Hearns of the IRS, this is Frank Diagimesso.

Frank's normally tanned skin seemed quite pale even when contrasted against the white shirt he was wearing. As Officer Heartly push his head down so he didn't bang it as he sort of fell into the backseat of the squad car, he never saw the high-5 between his ex and her lover in the window.

That night Donna, Suzi, Jess and Wit joined a surprisingly large group in Rob's basement. Everyone was unwinding when there was a knock at the backdoor. Lt Peero and Sergeant Ann Lee came in. The air held a certain expectation.

Rob looked at Jess. "I thought you said the cops couldn't help?"

Jess grinned. "Well as a group they couldn't, Dupreaux would find out. But a quiet call to Ann here and she suggested Leana, and since an anonymous lead cast a shadow on Dupreaux, they managed to keep the details from him. Your suggestion of messing with the antenna to draw him in closer helped nail his coffin shut."

Ann collected two beers from a cooler and joined Leana in an overstuffed chair. Jess gave them a nod and Suzi squeezed Donna's hand.

"Kurt sure was surprised when we brought Frank in. We mention invasion of privacy to him, but somehow forgot to mention who was involved or where." Leana said after a pull of beer.

Ann added, "Donna, I'm sorry but you were simply called 'the hysterical female' n the initial report."

Donna laughed and Suzi hugged her hard. "It's OK, Ann. I was pretty upset about it. I do want to know if it will keep Frank off my back."

"It'll stick, on Frank anyway! He was caught in the act and no amount of talking will get him out of it. He'll be spending the weekend in jail and can arrange bail after his arraignment on Monday. He's singing like a bird too. He's implicated Kurt, and several others including a Joan and John."

Jess got serious, "You said 'on Frank'?"

Ann stood. "Frank is singing, but we have no proof besides his word. Unless Kurt or the Joan and John spill their guts, nothing official may happen to them."

Jess replied, "What about the movies?"

"Frank figured in them, but there is no connection to Kurt. Any decent lawyer can claim Frank planted the camera and the movies are a separate issue. Technically there is nothing illegal in the movies except for his unearned income."

"Now who knows what we'll find when we finish looking for other illegal cameras."

Everyone looked at each other while Leana continued.

"Rob, your equipment was invaluable. We've picked up over 30 houses with both wireless emissions and a small wire hanging under and along the gutter. I'm forming a team to visit each home next week. In addition to criminal charges, I'm sure civil charges will follow. Frank, and if we can prove his friends, has been treating this subdivision as his own little peeping playground and that pisses me off."

She looked around and smiled. "Now don't get quiet now. Ann and I came by to tell you this and because we assumed this would be a good place to party. My favorite party place isn't doing any right now and Ann and I love a good time."

Everyone laughed and started talking at once. After an hour Leana, Ann, and Brenda were dancing minus some clothes and more was disappearing. Rob's security expert, Cydne, was tucked between Rob and Dave while Amy and Jessie yelled encouragement. Wit, Suzi, and Donna were in a tangle on the floor and Tracey just dove in to join them.

. . .

The neighborhood babysitters saw an upswing in weeknight business from both Donna and Amy's house and no one seemed surprised when Jessie moved in with Wit and Suzi with Donna.

Andy, an older man who always 'appreciated' Amy has practically walked his dog's legs off with the miles he's been doing lately whenever Suz, Trace, Aim, and Donna jog. Gem, aka Amy Stone, has been joining then and making serious moves on Trace.

Donna is as happy as anyone has ever seen her, her lady friends at her office are also frequent visitors, much to Rob, Wit, and Dave's delight. Life was good until . . . but that's another story.

Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers