Conversations with Manny Ch. 01

Story Info
Student tells his story to instructor.
3.4k words
4.49
32.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my office late one night, tidying things up and marking some tests when someone knocked on my door. I have been teaching CNC Programming at our local Tech College now for four years. Naturally, I have met an awful lot of people. Some wonderful and some, well, not so wonderful. Many fascinating individuals, more than enough to have collected some weird and wonderful stories.

One of the more interesting students was a young man called Manny DaSousa. Dark complexion and swarthy, of European descent. He had a ready wit, and a keen sense of humour. He was a fairly nice looking average guy that could be relied on for just about anything.

He had done well for a young man just turning twenty-five. He owned his own machine shop and he had a few contracts. Enough work to warrant buying some CNC machine tools and taking the programming course.

It was Manny who entered my office now. Obviously agitated, "Hey man, do you mind if I talk to you for a few minutes?"

"No, not at all, what's up?" I replied. "Shit man I gotta talk to somebody, and you're an OK guy so I didn't think you'd mind!" said Manny. I felt a little uncomfortable, but I allowed him to continue. What follows (while it may not be verbatim) is as close as I can recall to what he related to me.

When Manny was a child he learned at an early age that girls seemed to be a little more considerate of him than they were with other little boys. Always a fast learner he very soon discovered how to use this shy smile to his best advantage. He had always, even as a child, been able to treat members of the opposite sex with equality and been able to respect their dignity. By accident of "Blind friggin' luck" (Manny's words) the girls seemed to want to take him under their wings. "Holy shit man, I never wanted for anything, they were always giving me candy, I was always invited to their birthday party's!"

The DaSousa's were an average family. Manny only had one sibling; a sister (Susan) two years older than him but Joe (Manny's father) had two brothers Leo and Mike. Not long after the brothers married, they decided that the only way they could give their prospective families any vacations was to collectively buy a cottage. They spent a lot of time researching locations, and eventually bought a spacious five-bedroom lakefront cottage on Lake Erie. Mike and Fatima were childless, and eventually moved to Florida. The remaining two brothers bought Mike's interest in the cottage. Over the years the whole family spent many, many happy times at the cottage.

Manny and Susan always seemed to gravitate towards Maria, Leo and Jean's daughter. Indeed the two girls had been born within months of each other, and were so much alike that everyone called them the twins. They both had coal black eyes and long black tresses and beautiful olive skin. While Nadine (Manny's mother) liked to make sure that Susan dressed in girls clothes, Maria wore anything she wanted (within reason) you would more likely find her wearing baggy tee-shirts, jeans and a baseball hat than anything else. She used to tease Manny mercilessly. . Eventually, the two girls went off to University. It was to no-ones great surprise that they ended up at the same school, and indeed became roommates, having found a little apartment that suited their budgets. Manny didn't see the girls for a long time after they went to school. Most holidays they seemed to prefer going home with the various friends they had made. It seems the crowd they hung around with liked to go away for 'girls weeks'.

As time wore on he became quite used to being the only 'kid' still at home. He had the occasional girl friend, but nothing special. Always there seemed to be something missing with the girlfriends that he had. "It was like there was this empty spot inside man!"

"I felt a bit hollow, know what I mean?" Sadly I had to acknowledge that I know only too well what he meant. As I sat there listening to Manny I was beginning to feel a little like a voyeur watching someone's most private moments. A silent witness to his most secret thoughts.

When Manny was nineteen he went to Community College to upgrade his Math skills. On the last day of school he was just arriving home when the phone rang. "Hi Manny?" It was Susan. "Well, hello stranger, you sound like some babe that used to live here". "Now let me see what the hell was her name again?" Susan chuckled. "Y 'know bro, you're one of the few constants in life, you never change!"

"To what do we owe the pleasure of this call?" asked Manny. "Anyone using the cottage this summer?"

"Just me, I thought I'd take a trip up for a few weeks…why?"

"You want some company?"

"Sure!"

"Maria is coming too, it's gonna be just like old times, is Mom around?"

"No, I don't see anyone, you know Mum though, probably found a sale!"

"When are you going up to the cottage?" Susan asked. "Tomorrow morning first thing, why?"

"Oh we'll be there tomorrow evening, gotta go things to do you know"

"Bye"! Said Susan. Manny opened his mouth to speak, when the phone went dead. Oh, Well he thought.

The next day turned out to be extremely hot and humid. Loading the car was turned into an ordeal by Nadine. Who, having found out the girls were going to be at the cottage insisted that he take along extra food. "Holy shit man, she made me take enough to feed an army"!

The drive was uneventful and upon arrival he busied himself unloading the car and airing the cottage out. The heat and humidity made the cottage feel like an oven, it was stifling. After turning on the electricity, making sure the fridge and everything worked, he was ready to drive into town. The weather called for beer, cold beer, so he bought a twenty-four pack, and headed back to the cottage. It's going to be a bitch sleeping tonight, he thought. Then he had an idea.

When they were growing up, one of the things the kids looked forward to the most was camping in the backyard of the cottage. It had become a tradition that they all looked forward to. They always felt safe in their own backyard. Especially with the yard light on. The cottage was fairly isolated. Parents though could keep close watch, and the kids were always safe.

He found the two tents and pitched them on the other side of the fire pit between the lake and the house. They could argue about who got which tent when the girls arrived. Assuming of course that the ladies wanted to sleep outside. That was another tradition, arguing over tents. The girls always won that one anyway, so he just shrugged his shoulders and resigned himself to occupying the tent the girls didn't want.

It was getting late and he was starving so he started the barbeque and opened a beer. He knew the girls wouldn't be too much longer so he threw more hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill. "Holy Shit! Didn't you grow up nice"? Startled, he turned around to see Sue standing with her hands on her hips.

When Sue had gone to University she was a fairly attractive young lady. He was amazed, however at this beautiful young woman standing there, now appraising him. He was taken aback. So much so that he knocked his beer over and had to dive to catch the bottle before it hit the ground. In the act of saving the bottle he stubbed his right big toe. Trying to clutch the bottle and his toe was just too much; he ended up flat on his back staring at the sky. Too his extreme embarrassment he heard giggling. Oh Shit! He thought, what a way to start a vacation!

Sitting up he saw them both now, standing their enjoying his discomfort. Susan had matured wonderfully into a lovely young lady. Maria however was stunning. She still had the long black hair and the coal black eyes, but his cousin now oozed with a self assured sexuality that blew him away. For the first time in his life he was completely and utterly at a loss for words. Captivated completely by the woman who now stood before him.

"Hey man, you ever see a woman who took your breath away?"

"She was really beautiful, really, really beautiful know what I mean?"

My chair was becoming uncomfortable, or rather I was. In my entire life I don't think I have ever had a woman take my breath away. At this point in my life if a woman did in fact take my breath away it would probably mean she was standing on my chest.

Manny stumbled around his words, until Susan took the lead. "So………….you gonna eat all of this food, or share it?"

"It really smells good, nothing like the smell of frying onions to get the juices flowing," said Maria smiling. "I made enough for you too, I knew you wouldn't be late" he replied. He was blushing. "Go sort your stuff out and I'll finish up"

Susan walked over and gave him a hug, "c'mere you and gimme a squish!" He breathed in her scent, then kissed her on the forehead, then said "Hi you" She kissed him on the cheek, and then squeezed him tight.

"Hey, c'mon you, don't keep him all to yourself!" laughed Maria. She elbowed Susan out of the way and proceeded to squeeze him. " Your gonna break my ribs" chuckled Manny. He was painfully aware of how this beautiful woman felt against his body. She looked up just as he was about to kiss her forehead, and her lips brushed his. They broke their embrace, and she turned to Susan. "C'mon lets get unpacked!"

He watched her ass as she walked away, taken by her natural grace of movement. A movement caught his eye, and he noticed his sister standing looking at him. She just smiled at him then followed Maria. He felt like he had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Manny was shaking his head. "Shit man, the first time I notice how hot my cousin is, and my friggin' sister is reading my mind!"

After the girls had gotten unpacked the three of them sat and ate and drank beer each. "So……….we sleeping in the tents tonight, the house is like an oven?" asked Susan. "Oh, I just put them there for decoration, we ain't using them" he said, only just managing to avoid the empty beer can that had been hurled at his head. "You Shit!" he said "Your gonna pay for that, c'mere!" Before he could reach Susan both young women were off and running.

The chase was on around the cottage and through the underbrush. Back into the yard he chased them and around the tents. Eventually he caught Susan by grabbing the belt on her shorts. Hoisting her over his shoulder he headed down to the wooden dock. "Manny you wouldn't!" she screamed. "Put me down you asshole!"

"Oh wouldn't I?" he laughed. He carried her to where he knew the water was the deepest then simply dumped her in the lake. She broke the surface spluttering and coughing. "You asshole, you'll get yours!" she screamed.

Suddenly Maria tackled him from behind carrying both of them into the water. Fighting to come up for breath shrieks of laughter greeted him as he broke the surface and his hearing cleared. Both girls were now closing in on him. He didn't stand a chance as they both grabbed him, trying to dunk his head under again.

In the melee that followed he accidentally grabbed some ones breast. It felt firm in his hand and he felt that the nipple seemed to be erect. He was surprised to realise that there was no bra. He went under again with the combined weight of the girls and came up spluttering, gasping for breath. One of them was trying to unbuckle his belt. Maria had somehow gotten behind him and she now had his wrists pinned. Susan was busy removing his shorts. Having succeeded she then stuck her fingers in the waistband of his underpants. He didn't stand a chance. The more he struggled the easier it was for her to remove them. Howling with laughter she held both garments aloft, then threw them as far as she could further out into the lake.

"There I was totally friggin' naked in the water with two hot babes"! Chuckled Manny. "Shit was I embarrassed, my sister and my cousin, I mean Holy Fuck"!

My discomfort was growing by the minute. This was a new role for me, being some ones confidante. I suggested we walk down to the cafeteria for a coffee (more to relieve my own uneasiness than anything else) I needed a break.

We found a corner in the coffee shop and I asked him "why me"? "Well" he said, "I trust you, you have always been fair and approachable, and I know you can be trusted"

"I think of you as a good friend rather than a teacher"

Having had instances in the past where I have regretted trusting someone, I knew I could not betray his trust. So I let him continue. By now of course his story was beginning to fascinate me. My curiosity got the better of me.

Manny continues his tale.

He didn't know what to do so he decided to respond in kind. The girls were a short distance away howling with laughter. They were so busy enjoying themselves they didn't notice him slip quietly below the surface and kick out towards them.

"I can hold my breath for a hell of a long time if I need to"!

As soon as he was close enough, he simply reached out and grabbed onto the nearest belt. He had it loose before the wearer quite realised what was happening. Soon though he was struggling to avoid kicks and slaps as he opened the top button and yanked down the zipper. Both girls were trying to kick him now as he inserted his fingers in the waistband of the shorts and panties and pulled them down and off. His lungs were burning, but just before he surfaced was greeted by the sight of one of the sexiest asses he had ever seen.

He made sure he surfaced out of reach of the young women. Maria was in fits of laughter and Susan was absolutely speechless, she just kept opening and closing her mouth silently. She looked as if she was in total shock.

"Cat got your tongue sis"? He called. "Co's I got your pants"! He returned the favour and threw her things as far as he could in the general direction that she had thrown his. His attention was diverted to the young ladies. Now Susan was trying to chase Maria down. "Get her Manny"! She called. Susan had somehow managed to manoeuvre her prey so that Maria was now between Manny and her. Maria now had the giggles.

They both reached her at the same time, and it was in pinning her hands behind her back that Manny realised that he had a raging erection. The struggle continued as Susan removed the young woman's shorts and underwear. During the struggle Maria (accidentally he thought) grasped his erect penis. Her hand lingered a bit longer than it would have if it had been an accident though.

"Shit if she grabbed it by mistake she would have dropped it like it was a rattlesnake"! "Right"? I just shrugged my shoulders.

Susan having removed the girl's shorts and undies she then threw them away. Maria stopped struggling. She said "Oh what the fuck" and then she reached behind took Mannie's hands and put them on her hips. This had the effect of placing his erect penis in direct contact with the crack of her ass. "Hold me for just a second"

She then crossed her arms in front and lifted her tank top over her head then threw it on to the dock. Manny felt his cock enter the warm folds of her ass and it just about put him over the edge. Her movement made her push back into him making him harder than he had ever been before. He took a chance and pulled her slightly tighter against him. She moved her ass seductively from side to side leaned her head back onto his shoulder and sighed.

"Hey, what's going on there"? Asked Susan.

"C'mon get your top off, we're both naked" Maria replied.

"We can help, right Manny"? She reached back and grasped his ass cheeks with both hands, increasing the pressure. Manny was struggling not to come; every fibre in his genitals was alive.

"C'mon, off with the top"!

Susan reached down and slowly pulled her top up. Then she changed her mind and started for the shore. "Fuck you guy's"! She called over her shoulder. "C'mon lets get her"! Maria struck out after her. Coolness suddenly enveloped Mannies erection bringing him back to reality. The distance between him and the girls was rapidly growing so he took off after them. They both reached Susan at the same time.

They struggled for a while. He grabbed hold of Susan by the waist. Her kicking and screaming only served to make him even more aroused. Eventually Maria was holding Susan's tee shirt above her head with a victorious grin. Manny could feel how erect Susan's nipples were against his forearm. She somehow manoeuvred herself around facing him and his cock slipped between her legs. He could feel the warmth of her pussy rubbing against his shaft and the hardness of her nipples pressing against his chest. She looked at him as if she was seeing him for the first time. Then he slowly released her; they didn't say a word to each other. They just gently backed away from each other.

The three of them played tag for a while. Each time he came in contact with the young women only made him even more aroused than he already was. Then he decided that he had to take care of his erection. As horny as he was he didn't want them to see him masturbate right there in the lake. So he swam to shore and walked up to the house. The girls both stared silently after him as he walked up the path, his prick pointing the way.

"Do you know what it's like to wish the ground would swallow you up"? He asked. "Shit I could feel them watching me"!

Reaching the house he headed immediately to the bathroom. The shower stall was in front of a frosted window, which could be opened to let the steam out of the bathroom. So it was possible to take a shower and enjoy the view if you opened the window wide enough. Manny started the shower and walked in. Then opened the window.

He closed his eyes, and leaned back against the tiles so that the jet of warm water was centred on his throbbing member. The picture in his mind alternating between Susan and Maria. Enjoying the sensation he slowly opened his eyes and looked out of the window.

A movement at the dock caught his eye and he jumped. Susan and Maria were waist deep in the lake engaged in a very passionate kiss. It seemed as if their hands were very gently and tenderly caressing each other's backs and buttocks. They both put heir hands on each other's ass and pulled themselves in tighter as the kiss became obviously more intense. They had started slowly grinding their hips against each other, when he lost it. He erupted, and what seemed like gallons of Semen went arching through the are only to be shot down by the force of the shower. The girls were now walking hand in hand towards the house, stopping occasionally to kiss. Manny sank gradually down to a sitting position under the shower spray. His mind was a whirl of confused thoughts as the enormity of what had happened earlier and indeed what he had just witnessed sank in.