Conversations with Manny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manny just nodded his head, and then looked at his sister. "Don't worry I won't be an asshole. You and Maria mean too much to me, and Avril seems nice so I won't be getting involved. Speaking of Avril, you'd better get out there or she will come looking for you."

"That's not a problem" she rolled her eyes to the ceiling "Once Avvy and Maria start yapping a Nuke could go off and it wouldn't interrupt them." Susan climbed out of bed "Whoa, my legs are like jello. Holy Shit it's a while since I came that strongly. You're good for me little brother." She opened the bedroom door very quietly and peeked out into the hallway. "Coast is clear," She whispered as she scurried into the bathroom.

Manny rolled out of bed, and grabbing his swimsuit followed Susan into the bathroom. His sister was sitting on the toilet. "How can something so glorious be so fucking messy?" She asked. "God Manny, you came buckets. The stuff is just pouring out of me, how'd you do that?"

"My lover had a lot to do with it" He grinned as he bent down and kissed her. "Your pretty damned incredible, you know that"

Susan actually blushed "Thank you kind sir."

Manny jumped in the shower and rinsed off. 'Shit two days ago my love life was down the crapper, and now this'. He turned off the shower and dried himself. Then he went into his room and collapsed naked on his bed. 'From famine to feast' He thought as sweet restful sleep carried him off.

"Whaa," Manny awoke with a start. Someone was shaking his foot.

"Hey, Rip Van Winkle" Maria was standing at the bottom of his bed wearing her terry robe. "Wake up Sweetie!"

"What time is it?" He asked groggily.

Maria sat down beside him on the bed. "We've got time to do something about this." She reached out and caressed his boner "It's in this condition a lot isn't it?" She smiled.

"Only when I wake up" He grinned "And when you're around."

She leaned down and kissed the head of his cock. "We bought you some things to wear tonight, we're going out on a date." Maria stood up and loosening the belt to her robe, let it slide to the floor. She stood there naked. "I want to snuggle for a while, OK?" Her voice was very seductive. "Susan took Avril in to show her around town so here we are, all alone." She lay down and slid into his arms. "Just you and I"

Manny cradled her neck in the crook of his arm and kissed her tenderly. "You are so beautiful," He said between kisses. Maria returned his kisses fervently. Soon he felt her tongue searching for his tongue. A loving duel ensued, tongue chasing tongue. Maria's breathing became more urgent as their kisses became more passionate.

He broke off kissing and traced his tongue to her earlobe. Maria moaned as he captured the lobe between his lips.

"Oh Manny, that really gets too me" She whispered contentedly.

Encouraged, Manny dwelled on her earlobe, sucking and licking. Maria's breathing was becoming more ragged as he traced his tongue down to her shoulder. He lifted her arm and traced the line from her armpit to the swell of her breast then he continued down and licked and sucked the underside of the fleshy orb. Maria's hips started rising and falling gently as he capture her hard nipple in his mouth. Sucking and nibbling on her nipple he reached down and ran his fingers through her dark triangle of pubic hair. He traced the line of her labia with his middle finger. She opened her legs, assisting him in his quest. Her vagina was soaked, her natural lubricant allowing his finger to glide along the lips easily.

"Oh" Maria sighed raising her hips farther from the bed, as he slid his finger very, very slowly into her opening. Manny alternately traced tiny circles around her areola and nipped at her nipple. He started sliding his finger gently in and out of her vagina as he found her hard clitoris with his thumb.

"Oh Manny, Oh Manny." She whimpered between gasps as his thumb put delicious pressure on her tiny nubbin. "I'm so close, please, come inside me" Maria pleaded "Please, please."

Manny moved between her legs as he kissed passionately his tongue seeking out hers again. The head of his cock just naturally found her vaginal opening. Pushing his hips his cock glided slowly into Maria's warm delicious pussy. His cousin gasped for breath as he paused, the beautiful feeling of stillness allowing them to delight in the feel of each other.

Maria hips started undulating in tiny motions, each motion increasing slightly in intensity. Manny joined her with gentle thrusts. They naturally fell into a rhythm of gentle lovemaking. It was as if they somehow transcended to another plain.

Maria's hands eventually found Manny's ass, urging him deeper and stronger. "Oh, Oh Come with me plea…"

Tremors took control of Maria's body as her orgasm came crashing upon her in wave after delightful wave. Manny quickened his strokes, building steadily to a climax as his cousin writhed beneath him. Maria's orgasms were flowing one into another as his semen rocketed into her vagina.

"Oh" She moaned almost continuously as she road the crest of her orgasms. Manny slowly collapsed on top of Maria. She lay beneath him twitching and shaking, minor shocks coursing through her being. Her eyes slowly opened, and she smiled at him as euphoria settled in. "You are really something sweetie" She almost purred "I'm so happy you went along with this Susan and I are extremely happy, I hope you are."

"What do you think?" He asked grinning from ear to ear. "I think I've died and gone to heaven."

"This is likely not a good time to burst both of our bubbles, but Susan and I will be going back to University in a few short weeks" She grew serious "Can you handle it?" Concern in her eyes. "Susan and I have each other, but what will you do?"

"I haven't thought about it" He said glumly "It didn't even occur to me."

"Listen as far as I'm concerned I don't want you to become celibate" She whispered "Please take precautions though, I want the three of us to spend the rest of our lives together" She took his face in both hands "You know what I mean?"

"Yes" he smiled "Don't worry, I always practice safe sex. Well, until this thing with you and Susan."

"Please keep it that way my love" She kissed him deeply "C'mon get showered and dressed we're going to take you out."

After they showered together Maria took Manny into the master bedroom and handed him a couple of plastic shopping bags. "You will need to wear these" She beamed.

Manny opened the bags and found a pair of Light Khaki Dockers and a Blue Shirt. "These for me?" He asked incredulously.

"No we bought them to mop the floor with. What do you think? She giggled.

"Let me pay you for them, this was too much money to spend." He looked at her seriously.

"No, we wanted to get them for you. Besides it's an investment in tonight, you can't go where we are going in shorts and a tee-shirt," Maria grinned.

"You can't afford these," He countered.

"Yes we can, we've been doing some work for Avril's father. He pays the three of us very well for the research we do. We did put some long hours in, but his Law firm is one of the most prominent around." She smiled "We're in a win-win situation. Actually, we started helping Avril for free just for the experience. Jim Rennie was so impressed with our work he decided to pay us the same money that he pays Avril"

"Well as long as you're sure" He leaned over and kissed her "Thank you very much."

"You're very welcome young man" She pinched his ass cheek. "Well I'd better get my ass in gear, Susan and Avril will be back soon and the bathroom will be a busy spot."

She got up and went back to the bathroom. Manny got dressed then walked into the bathroom to check him self out in the mirror.

"Do we have exquisite taste or what?" Maria asked him as she ran her eyes over the ensemble. "Now get out of here and allow a girl to get all prettied up, go on scat." She flicked at his ass with a towel.

Manny went and sat outside on the porch The cloud of dust floating from the driveway told him that Susan and Avril had arrived. He got up and walked to the driveway just in time to see them climbing out of the Porsche.

"Well hello, what's two ravishing beauties doing in my driveway?" He beamed.

"Told you my brother had great taste didn't I?" Susan winked at Avril. "Holy shit do you ever clean up nice?" She looked him up and down. "What do you think Avril?"

Avril stood there grinning from ear to ear "Not bad, not bad at all" She shrugged her shoulders.

Manny felt his face flush, flattered by all the female attention. 'This can't be real' He thought 'I'm going to wake up at any minute and find it's a dream'.

"Where were you?" Susan snapped him out of his thoughts. "You look like some kid that just discovered Christmas."

"Nowhere" He answered. 'Maybe I did discover Christmas' He smiled to himself.

It was dark now as Manny sat on the porch watching the fireflies. The crickets kept up their monotonous chorus, and the occasional mosquito fell victim to Manny's quick hand. The stars were a little brighter tonight as he sat waiting for the young ladies to present themselves. The outside light suddenly came on, startling him.

"Holy Shit, Wow!" Manny gasped as the three young women appeared on the porch. "Christ, I'm gonna be the envy of every guy on the planet tonight."

"Whoa, down boy!" Susan laughed. "You like?" His sister twirled model like in front of him. She was wearing a very short blue velvet dress and carried a silver purse. Her tan and long legs made her look very exotic.

Everyone laughed, she paraded back and forth as if she were on a catwalk.

Maria was wearing a simple light blue cotton dress, also very short. The light blue made her tan look even darker and the porch light showed a hint of nipple was just barely visible through the material of the bodice. Avril wore a red dress, not quite as short as her peers. Barely below mid thigh, she looked like a Goddess. Then she smiled at Manny, melting him.

"Where are we going?" Manny asked.

"You'll see, anyway we're taking you out. We promise you'll like it. Won't he ladies?" Susan said as she sashed passed him. "Is everyone ready?"

"I'll drive" Avril opened the driver's door of her car. "Climb in, it isn't locked"

"I get to sit in front" Maria held her hand up. Then she opened the passenger door and climbed in before anyone could argue.

Susan just shook her head, "What a woman?" She smiled slyly at Manny "I guess you and I try to squeeze into the back of old Putt-Putt here."

Manny held the passenger door open and bowed like a footman as Susan bent over to climb into the car. He thought he caught a glimpse of bare ass as she climbed in, but with the long shadows he wasn't sure. "Hmm," He smiled to himself. Manny and his sister somehow scrunched themselves into the back seat.

"Seatbelts!" Avril called as she climbed in and closed the door. The light went out as Manny fumbled for his seat belt.

Just as Manny finished fastening the harness, Susan grabbed his right wrist. Raising her hips off the seat she slid Manny's hand palm up underneath her ass. The Porsche's powerful engine and Manny's penis roared into life as his sister settled down on his hand then buckled her self in.

As the car backed out of the driveway Manny realized that his no panty theory was correct. He tried to move his fingers but the weight of his sister was prohibitive. He leaned over "You wanna help?" As he licked her earlobe.

Susan placed both hands on the seat on either side of her and lifted up slightly. Manny could now maneuver his fingers. He soon discovered that her vagina was very wet. As Avril launched the Porsche down the road he extended his middle finger and found his sister's clitoris.

He very slowly manipulated the tiny nubbin, feeling it grow harder by degrees. He could not make out any of Susan's facial features, but he was sure her head was slumped forward, her chin on her chest. The wetness increased, seeping into the palm of his hand as his sister's hips began to rock slightly.

He moved his middle finger from her clitoris slowly tracing the line of her labia to her anus. He ran his finger around the tiny rosebud and then traced the other labia back to her clitoris, repeating this a few times as Susan's hip movements became more and more pronounced. Manny felt the vibrations from the speeding car being transmitted through his finger to his sister's pussy. He held his finger still, just barely touching her clit, the vibrations taking the young woman to new heights of erotic pleasure. His palm became even wetter, as she threw her head back.

Susan freed one of her hands and reaching between her legs grabbed Manny's fingers and stuffed them into her vagina. She replaced her hand on the seat as Manny started plunging first one then two fingers in and out of her soaking pussy. He just managed to get a third finger in as she suddenly lifted her hands from the seat, ramming herself down onto his hand. All he could do was sit there as orgasm after orgasm shook her body. It felt like she was trying to push his hand through the seat, so great was the pressure.

"Ooh, Fu." Her voice was just barely audible.

"Somebody say something?" Avril asked.

"No one here!" Manny called.

Maria just shook her head, obviously enjoying the car ride.

Susan's shaking slowed and her head came back to its normal position. Slowly she lifted her left hip and reaching under extricated Manny's hand. Then she brought his hand up to her mouth and very slowly licked his fingers, sucking them into her mouth one at a time. Her tongue caressing each finger Manny felt rather than heard "Mmm."

Manny thought his cock was going to burst at the seams, so rigid was his boner. He was very uncomfortable as it strained against the material of his new pants.

The lights from the town came into view, compounding his problem. 'Shit, how the hell am I going to stand up'? The streetlights now illuminated Susan's face and he saw her look down in his lap, and smile.

Maria giving directions to Avril caught his attention. 'Fuck we must be close to where we're going'. Almost as soon had the thought had formulated they pulled into The Kings Crossing restaurant. 'Shit this is high class, and boner won't go down' Manny thought dismally.

"Let's go, I'm starving" Maria chirped in a singsong voice.

Avril opened the driver's door and got out, leaving the door for Manny. He slowly got out of the car and staying in the crouched position, walked away. "Leg cramps from being squished in with Sue!" He called over his shoulder "Gonna walk it off" From the corner of his eye he saw Susan had exited the car and was whispering something to Maria. 'Fuck' He thought as saw Maria's grin.

"How is the cramp?" Avril asked as he eventually rejoined the girls, his unruly member finally under control. "Y'know a good massage might help you when we get back to your cottage" Avril smiled at him sympathetically. "I have good hands, I can give you one, and I have some baby oil with me"

Susan and Maria suddenly grabbed at each other and hurried in the direction of the restaurant.

"I'm fine honestly. It doesn't happen very often" He smiled at her, glancing past her he saw Susan and Maria struggling to contain themselves.

"I used to get terrible cramps when I was a child" Avril walked beside him "Growing pains, I still remember them vividly." They walked slowly to the front door of the restaurant.

The Kings Crossing was once a two-roomed Schoolhouse. A couple of entrepreneurs saw a market in the many cottagers coming to the area and converted it into a restaurant. They decided to have two parts to the Kings Crossing, a roadhouse type of room, and a fine dining room. It was to the fine dining room with its secluded semi private booth's and elegant settings that Susan steered them.

"Holy shit, we can't afford this" Manny whispered to Maria.

"Shh!" Was the curt response.

"Listen, there are other restaurants in town" He quietly offered. "Will you shut the fuck up?" Susan elbowed him in the ribs. "It's our treat, we wanna take our guy somewhere special."

Manny followed behind sheepishly as they were escorted to a booth in a corner of the room. They arranged themselves with Manny sitting between Susan and Maria and Avril on the opposite end to Susan. "My name is Angie, and I'll be your server tonight" The petite blond waitress chirped. "May I get you something from the bar?"

As they were ordering their drinks Susan leaned over to Manny. "Don't drink too much sweetie, you're going to need all your energy tonight" She whispered. "We have plans for you."

Manny's penis reacted with anticipation, becoming semi-erect. The fact that Susan used scratching her knee as an excuse to fondle her brother's genitals caused his member to reach its former proportions. She smiled smugly, enjoying the effect she had on him as she looked at the menu. 'Shit' Manny thought 'If this thing gets any bigger it's gonna push the table over'.

The drinks arrived and they ordered their food. Maria cleared her throat "To very close relationships" She raised her glass "May they last forever." They all raised their glasses and chorused "cheers."

"You have no idea how much I appreciate you inviting me to the cottage, thank you very much" Avril said sincerely. "Thank you for making me feel at home."

"What's ours is yours" Susan smiled.

"Everything?" Manny whispered slyly to his sister. He was rewarded with a kick to the ankle. "Ouch!"

Maria felt the jolt and gave Susan a questioning look.

"Are you still in pain?" Avril queried.

"Just a little cramp is all" He smiled at her. "Ouch." Susan kicked him again.

"You should really let me rub that for you" Avril kindly offered. "I'm very good you know."

"I'll be fine, honestly I will" Manny was finding it hard not to laugh.

Dinner arrived and the four young adults enjoyed a sumptuous meal. The girls chatted about future legal careers and options that seemed to be open to them. Manny sat and watched various couples dancing slowly on the small dance floor.

"So what's in the future for you?"

"Hey wake up" Susan nudged Manny in the ribs.

"Sorry, miles away" He returned his attention to the table.

"What are your plans Manny?" Avril asked

"I'd like to be a Machinist and open my own shop someday" He smiled.

"One of Dad's biggest clients is a huge Aerospace manufacturer," Avril said seriously. "My folks took me along when they toured the plant. Wow the machines that they use are incredible." She looked up at him and grinned, "That's what you want to do?"

"I've always enjoyed making things. Yea, I guess that's what I want to do," He smiled. "You enjoyed the machines?" "Very much so, they were fascinating. For a while I wanted to be an Engineer, but I got hooked on the law," Avril looked at her hands.

"Let me out I have to go pee" Maria almost sang. Avril stood up as Maria squeezed past.

"Want Company?" She asked.

The two beautiful young women walked to the bathroom. 'Bet every guy in here is checking them out' Manny thought smugly.

"Well, they'll be a while. They just go in there to yap I think" Susan said as she slid slowly down in her seat. Manny thought she was stretching her legs, but she got lower and lower until her chin was level with the tabletop. Susan looked around conspiratorially. Then she disappeared under the table, the table cloth had only just fell back into place as Manny felt Susan's hands go behind his knees.

Suddenly he was pulled into a slouched position and his knees were pushed apart. Pulling his zipper down Susan pulled out his semi erect penis. Manny was panic-stricken 'Holy Fuck, we're gonna get thrown out of this place" His heart pounded in his chest. He reached down to try and stuff his cock back into his pants. Susan brushed his hands aside. He tried sitting up, but she pulled him back down. His ass slid down easily on the leather seat aiding her in her quest.