Conversations with Manny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Me too”, Manny whispered.

“You’re a Scratch golfer”? She was beaming.

“Sure I am. I hit the ball then take my cap off, scratch my head, and wonder what the Fuck happened”? He chuckled.

It was so good to hear her laughter; it danced around the room like music.

“Seriously, what is your handicap” She smiled at him.

“You’re serious”? Manny asked.

Avril nodded and smiled.

“The Fucking clubs”! Manny groaned loudly.

She was laughing, oblivious to the storm even as it reached new intensity. He had managed for a precious moment to focus her attention elsewhere.

Avril laid her head down on his shoulder again and squeezed him. It was an affectionate hug this time, not born of fear.

Something was tickling Manny’s nose as he slowly awoke. The faint mauve glow of dawn filled the room as he slowly opened his eyes trying to focus on his surroundings. The source of his irritation was Avril’s hair, which had spread across his face. He reached up and moved it away from his nose and eyes.

Avril was lying with her right arm thrown over his chest and her right leg over his. Manny’s morning boner was resting against her bare thigh. Avril’s breathing was slow and rhythmic, signaling deep slumber.

‘Shit’ He groaned inwardly ‘I gotta piss so badly I can taste it’.

He very carefully slid his arm out from under Avril’s neck. He moved her arm and leg from on top of him. Then slowly, he slid his way to the bottom of the bed.

Sleepily he wandered down to the bathroom his boner proudly pointing the way. Groggily he relieved himself and washed his hands.

He silently slid back into his room so as not to wake Avril. He was climbing back over her when she stirred.

“Where were you”? She whispered sleepily.

“Bathroom break” He snuggled back into bed.

He settled down next to her and she put her right leg back over his and threw her arm back over his chest.

“The storm didn’t cut this humidity did it”? Avril whispered. “I think today is going to be a scorcher”.

“I have to go ”, Avril rolled over and out of bed. Quietly she exited the room.

Manny’s boner was beginning to return. ‘Fuck, I give up’ Manny flung his arms and legs wide lying spread eagled. He decided not to try and fight his erections any more. ‘The fucking thing has a mind of it’s own anyway’.

Manny was beginning to doze off again when the room door opened, jolting him back to reality. Avril stood in the doorway.

“Can I bring you anything? Juice? Milk? Naked woman? Avril chuckled.

“I’m fine thanks, I’m not thirsty” Manny blushed painfully aware that his boner tented shorts were pointing at the ceiling.

“Naked woman then” Avril said this as she pulled her tee shirt over her head. Shocking Manny wide-awake.

Manny was transfixed as Avril climbed back onto the bed. She snuggled in beside him, her firm naked breasts squashed against his right arm. She lifted her head up and moved his arm underneath her neck then laid her head back down.

Manny turned to look at her and was immediately hypnotized by her ice blue eyes.

She moved closer until their lips met. A slight brush at first, but soon they were kissing tenderly.

Manny’s fingertips dances delicately up and down her back, like a butterfly with sore feet. Just barely touching.

Avril shivered. “Mmm, feel’s good”.

“Cold”? Manny asked even though he knew the answer.

He cupped her panty encased ass cheek gently with his left hand. “Thought you offered a naked woman”? He kissed her.

“That was conditional”. She whispered huskily. “It was conditional on the man being naked too”.

“Well, that’s easily fixed”, Manny reached for the waistband of his shorts.

“Let me, please”? Avril stopped his hand and reached for the waistband.

She sat up and grabbed the elastic with both hands. Manny lifted his ass from the bed.

Avril eased the shorts down over his hips then stopped as she reached the barrier of his erection. She seemed to ponder for a moment. Then she reached her hand inside his shorts and lightly grasped his penis moving it so she could pull the garment down.

Manny watched his shorts sail through the air and land in a heap on the floor. Avril lay down beside him again, smiling.

“Your turn” He whispered hoarsely as he moved his hands to the waist of her panties. Avril lifted her ass to help the process as Manny slowly slid the flimsy material down her long tanned legs. Her labia glistening wet and the crotch of her panties soaked with her natural fluids. He launched the red satin undergarment in a graceful arc to the other side of the room.

Manny bent down and slowly licked her right nipple, very gently, almost imperceptibly. Avril closed her eyes and gasped. He pulled back and looked at her lying there, she was so beautiful. He bent down again and blew on her now hardening nipple. Avril whimpered and clutched at the sheets as the areola started to swell.

He extended his tongue and slowly traced circles around her nipple, feeling it grow even harder. Gingerly he reached for her left breast cupping it gently in his right hand. He sucked her right nipple into his mouth as he scraped his thumbnail over her left nipple.

Avril moaned her encouragement as Manny gently but firmly squeezed and rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She reached up and drew tiny circles around Manny’s nipples. He grew even harder as her talented fingers slowly but insistently heightened his arousal.

“Move this way”, Avril whispered guiding Manny with one hand as she shifted position. Manny found his head positioned directly above Avrils breasts. Whilst the position change placed Avrils head directly below Manny’s breasts.

“That’s better” Avril reached up and brought his lips to her left breast. At the same time she licked his right nipple. Teasing it with her warm wet tongue.

Manny groaned as he sucked her nipple into his mouth. The lovers devoted their total attention to each other’s chests. Slurping noises signaled their mutual enjoyment.

Manny slowly moved his hand down over her flat stomach, caressing with his fingers as he went. She moaned when his fingertip brushed against her pubis hair. When he ran his middle finger along between her labia. She gasped out loud allowing her head to fall back onto the bed.

Her vagina was slick with her secretions as Manny inserted his middle finger. The vaginal walls seemed to pulsate against his finger as her slowly moved it in and out. Her hips started to move in time to his finger action. Undulating slowly at first, then gathering pace with the rhythm of his finger.

Manny felt Avril’s warm hand gently take hold of his rock hard penis. He moaned aloud as she slowly stroked the length. Avril had forgotten about his chest and seemed to be studying his prick.

Avrils nipple popped out of Manny’s mouth as he felt her shift position. As she squirmed under him, her crotch moved closer to Manny’s face. Her hot breath now bathed his penis as she moved her head level with it. The aroma of Avril’s sexual arousal permeated his nostrils. Like a drug it had an immediate effect on Manny. He pulled his fingers out of his lover’s vagina and licked them, tasting her for the first time.

“Huhh”! The warmth of Avrils tongue against the bulbous head of his prick made it jump. Avril giggled, as she slowly took a slower longer lick, tasting the beads of pre-cum oozing out over the head. Manny felt her warm breath wash over his balls as she licked along the underside of his shaft.

Using both hands Manny reached for her labia, spreading them apart. Avril gasped at his first tentative exploration with his tongue. Slowly and gently circling her clitoris, and then licking along both vaginal lips. Manny sucked one of the labia into his mouth.

He gasped as he felt Avril’s lips encircle his cock, gliding slowly along the length until the head contacted the back of her throat. Manny thrust in slightly enjoying the feeling of her tender mouth on his manhood. Avril gagged at the unexpected pressure.

“Sorry” Manny apologized as his cock popped out of Avril’s mouth.

“S’O. K.” She coughed “Just not used to it”.

“Why don’t we try this”? Manny rolled to one side pulling Avril with him. Then he rolled Avril on top so that their positions were reversed.

“There now you can control it,” He whispered.

“Mmm, interesting position” Avril whispered huskily as she straddled Manny’s head.

He reached up and parted her labia again as she squatted on her knees. Her vagina was now directly over Manny’s mouth. As she bent down and took his prick into her mouth again, she pushed her hips down. Manny instantly sucked her clitoris into his mouth.

Avril soon learned the art of fellatio, her mouth and tongue gliding in an erotic symphony up and down his penis. She whimpered occasionally as Manny licked and sucked her vagina. Driving each other on, ever higher. Suddenly Avril sat bolt upright, and then with a groan she doubled over as her climax exploded within her. Spasms hit her in wave after wave as Manny found his mouth and face under a deluge of moisture.

Vaginal fluids stickled down Manny’s cheeks and into his nose as his lover shuddered and shook. Avril slowly fell to one side gasping and shaking her head slowly from side to side. “Oh Lord” She gasped “Oh Wow”!

Manny used the sheet to wipe his face as he sat up and smiled at her.

“C’mere you” She whispered as she spread her long beautiful legs, pulling him on top of her.

As they kissed passionately, Manny realized that his penis had naturally found it’s way between her labia. Avril thrust her hips up at him allowing his prick to slowly glide inside her tight, warm wet tunnel.

Avril threw her head back and gasped aloud as another orgasm crashed over her. She grasped Manny’s ass, pulling him in tighter as spasm after spasm wracked her frame. Manny waited patiently while this divine woman was transported to another world and back.

As their kissing and caressing continued, they found themselves making love. Avril’s hips, rising to meet Manny’s thrusts. Avril clutched Manny’s ass, pulling him in tighter as their rhythm increased. Bound together in the primal dance of procreation.

Manny could feel his climax building. It’s nucleus at the very base of his sex. Building ever higher until he exploded. Manny groaned aloud as pulse after pulse of hot semen flooded Avril’s pussy.

The sensation of her lover’s hot semen squirting onto her cervix sent Avril over the edge. Another climax shook her body.

Spent, Manny slowed his thrusting hips enjoying the wonderful sensation of this beautiful woman’s orgasm as she writhed beneath him.

“Oh Wow”! Avril opened her eyes. “I didn’t know it could be like this,” She gasped breathlessly.

“Shit, that was incredible” Manny gasped. They lay as they were for a while, kissing and fondling each other. Slowly coming down from their plateau of sexual bliss.

“Well Manny” Avril whispered, “You’re a wonderful lover”.

“You’re pretty damned hot yourself” Manny smiled at her.

“Fuck”! Manny exclaimed in wide-eyed shock. “Condom, I forgot a condom”.

“Why”? Avril looked at him concerned “Are you sick”?

“No, no nothing like that” Manny looked at her seriously “Pregnancy”?

Avril chuckled “My doctor put me on the birth control pill years ago to regulate my periods”.

She smacked him lightly on the ass “We’re safe” She said as she kissed him sucking his lower lip into her mouth.

Suddenly the room door opened a crack. “Your purse is ringing Avril” Susan sang cheerfully.

“Thanks” Avril called her face coloring in embarrassment.

“Here”! The purse flew into the room and landed on the bed. “Maria and I are going somewhere. We’ll talk later. Have fun you two”! Susan closed the door. Then the front door opened and closed. They could hear Susan and Maria giggling as they passed the window.

The phone inside Avril’s purse had stopped ringing. Avril was just setting it aside when it rang again.

“Hello”? Avril smiled her most captivating smile at Manny as she talked.

“Hi Dad” She swatted at Manny as he flicked a nipple playfully.

“Really”! She sat up “When was this”?

“Do you have the documents there”? She looked serious.

“That’s a lot of work. Listen I’ll be there today. Don’t worry I’ll help”. She smiled at Manny.

“I’m bringing someone to the cabin with me”. She poked Manny in the tummy with her finger.

“No". Its Susan’s brother, Manny”. Avril covered the mouthpiece. “Would you like to come up to the cabin for a day or two or three or more”? She beamed at him. “We can golf”!

“Don’t have my clubs” Manny whispered.

“Alright, see you later Dad”! Avril folded her cell phone and put it back in her purse.

“What’s up”? Manny inquired.

“Oh” Avril sighed, “One of Dads biggest clients seems to have hit a jackpot. We have a lot of paperwork to go through”.

“We have spare clubs at the cabin” she smiled. “So you’ll have to show me what you’ve got”.

“You’ve already seen what I’ve got” Manny chuckled. “I certainly have, and I love it” Avril reached out and gave his soft penis a pat”.

“Hungry”? Manny asked crawling out of bed.

“Starving” She smiled.

They both cleaned themselves up a little and set about the business of making breakfast.

An hour later Manny with directions to the Rennie cabin in his hand Manny was standing in the driveway waving goodbye to Avril as she gunned the Porsche down the road. Dust enveloped him along with the dull realization that he didn’t want this girl to leave, ever. He toyed with the idea of immediately throwing his stuff in the car and following her. He had promised to go this evening however, so as to give Avril and her father a chance to start into the masses of paperwork that lay before them.

‘Fuck’, He thought as he walked around the cottage. ‘Susan and Maria will have a lot of questions’. He walked into the bathroom with a lot on his mind. ‘Shit, life sure gets complicated’. Not looking forward to the third degree, which he knew was coming.

“Oops”! He ran into Jean, who was standing in front of the bathroom mirror. Burgundy terry robe and tousled hair, she looked so forlorn. “I’m sorry Aunt Jean, the bathroom’s all yours”.

Jeans looked so sad standing there, that it made Manny pause for a moment.

“Oh dear”! Jean looked in the mirror at Manny. “Where do I start? Look at me, I’m a mess”!

“No your not, anyone would feel lousy in your shoes” Manny turned to face her.

Manny walked over and stood behind Jean, putting his hands on her shoulders. They both stood looking in the mirror. “Tell me what you see” Manny said quietly.

“What do you mean”? Jean was puzzled.

“Tell me what you see in the mirror” Manny smiled. “Look at yourself, tell me what you see”.

“I see a frumpish woman approaching middle age, who is dressed very sloppily”. Jean touched her hair. “Whose grey hair is a mess” She sighed. “No skills and absolutely no prospects”. There was a pause and then she mumbled, “I can’t even hang on to my husband”.

“OK, my turn”. Manny smiled. “Let me tell you what I see”.

Jean looked at him seriously in the mirror.

“I see an extremely beautiful, classy lady. Only just forty, definitely not middle aged. In fact, this very sexy lady looks more like thirty five”. Manny smiled at Jean’s reflection in the mirror.

Jean opened her mouth to speak but Manny put his hand over her mouth “Shh”!

“You even bring mountains of class to that terry robe you are wearing. Yes it’s sloppy. Very, very, sexy though”. He ran his hands over her shoulders. “You do that to the robe, it doesn’t do that to you”.

“What’s not to love about your hair”? He smiled. “You have wonderful hair. It only adds to your incredible class. You’re a knockout. You are also an extremely smart woman; I’ve always been in awe of your intellect”. He stroked her hair gently. “You know, skills can be learned very quickly and with your brains, the sky’s the limit. Shit you could even be a model”.

He kissed her hair. “Leo had to be nuts walking away from you. You’re going to have guy’s slobbering after you with their tongues hanging out”.

Jean watched their reflections in the mirror. “You’re a dear sweet young man but I fear your judgment is a bit clouded to say the least”. She smoothed the robe over her chest. “This body has seen better days, so much so that Leo hasn’t touched me in months”.

“Horseshit”! Manny chuckled. “I’ve been watching you. You’d give the girls a run for their money”.

Manny reached up and moved a wisp of hair away from the side of her face. “You finish up in here; I’ll bring you a coffee”.

Manny turned and left her standing in front of the mirror.

The coffee was still hot in the carafe, so he poured a mug for jean and a mug for himself.

“Here you g…” Manny froze as he opened the bathroom door.

Jean was standing where he had left her, but her robe was wide open. She was naked underneath the robe. Totally lost in thought as she looked at herself in the mirror, she wasn’t aware that Manny had returned.

Shocked she quickly folded the robe, as she blushed profusely.

Manny walked over to her. “I’m sorry, I should have knocked”.

“I rest my case” Manny put her coffee on the counter. “I shouldn’t have looked, but you’re more beautiful than I thought”.

“You need to see an optometrist Manny”! Jean replied, embarrassed.

Manny’s heart was pounding so hard within his chest he thought it might explode. With shaking hands he reached out and covered her hands as she was tying her belt. He took both of her hands and gently removing them, he untied her belt.

She watched his face in silent fascination as the robe fell to each side revealing her lovely body. She seemed hypnotized as he moved the robe from her shoulders and let it slide to the floor.

Manny was beginning to get aroused as her took her by the shoulders and turned her to face the mirror.

“You are so beautiful,” He whispered. He ran his finger gently along her collarbones as she stared silently in the mirror. “You have exquisite shoulders”. His knees were shaking as he bent down and kissed her left shoulder.

Jean closed her eyes and smiled, enjoying the closeness of her nephew.

Manny reached slowly around and cupped her breasts. Far from being startled Jean gently covered his hands with hers, surprising him. Manny thought she would remove his hands and chastise him, but she didn’t.

Instead she closed her eyes and pushed her ass back into Manny. The bulge in his shorts pushed against the crack of her ass as she sighed. She closed her eyes and lay her head back against his neck as he took both of her nipples between his thumbs and fore fingers.

A moan escaped her lips as Manny nuzzled her neck, kissing her earlobe. Gently he traced from her earlobe to the point of her shoulder with his tongue.

Jean ground her ass back into him even harder, as she shuddered from the touch of his fingers. Raised his head and watched the mirror as slowly he moved his left hand down to Jean’s jet black pubic hair. She raised herself up on her toes as his middle finger found the top of her moist labia.

Jean arched her back as Manny’s finger slid smoothly between her pussy lips. He quickly located her very hard clitoris and started massaging it gently with the tip of his finger. Gently, very gently he teased the nubbin. Suddenly Jean threw her head back and shuddered, gasping for air. Manny pushed forward with his hips and pressed harder against her clitoris as spasm after spasm shook Jean.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and pushed him back as she quickly turned around. Manny watched in fascination as his tee shirt was quickly pulled over his head and flung across the bathroom. Jean crushed her chest against Manny’s and pulled his head down, kissing him passionately forcing her tongue between his lips. Then, with trembling hands she fumbled for his belt and zipper.