Conversations with Manny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's gonna be somethin', you spank my ass?" Maria turned to Jean. "I don't fucking think so"

"You know what?" Susan interrupted "I'll even help her, just listen to you."

"Oh Bite m………….." Maria was suddenly rugby tackled as Susan shot past Manny.

Manny looked on dumbly as both girls ended up in a heap on the floor. Arms flailing, Maria tried to recover but Susan had her pinned to the floor. Maria struggled and actually managed to roll Susan from on top of her. They rolled this way and that way cursing each other. Jean dove into the fray trying to subdue her daughter. Mistakenly, she latched onto Maria's panties tugging them down to her ankles.

"Get off me" Maria screamed, legs kicking furiously.

"Help us" Jean pleaded with Manny.

Manny leaped off the couch and grabbed Maria's ankles.

"Right young lady"……thwack. Jeans hand smacked Maria's bare ass.

"Mom"! Maria howled and struggled.

"This hurts me more than"………………thwack. Jean's hand once again descended on Maria's buttocks.

Susan had managed to somehow pin Maria to the floor again. This time though she was sitting facing Maria's feet with her knees pinning Maria's shoulders to the floor.

"Get off me you bitch"! Maria screamed, her face positioned directly below Susan's ass.

"What was that"? Susan reached down and gave Maria's ass a swat.

"Get off mnnnnnnnnn……………….." Maria's protests were muffled when Susan's crotch descended on her face.

"Ahh" Susan smiled at Manny and Jean. "Just like turning off the volume.".."Ouch" She reached down and swatted Maria again "Stop that. Be nice."

Suddenly Maria stopped struggling and there was silence.

"Maria"? Susan looked concerned. "Sweetie, are you O.K."? Manny and Jean looked at each other.

"Sweetheart, are you…………….mnnn" Susan sighed as a smile lightened her face. "She's just fine" She gasped as she reached down and moved the crotch of her panties further to one side. "Oh yes, just fine."

Manny's cock jumped as he caught a glimpse of Maria's tongue searching for his sister's clitoris.

"Oh honey" Susan groaned as her hips started sliding back and forth. "Now isn't that better." Susan smiled sweetly at her aunt and brother "I knew she couldn't stay mad."

"Now is your chance to get involved" Manny whispered to Jean. "It looks like someone is in need of attention." He indicated Maria's glistening pussy. "Go on" He reached out and started unbuttoning Jeans blouse. "If you don't Susan will" He pulled the blouse off her shoulders. "C'mere" he whispered as he reached behind her loosening her bra. Both garments landed on the floor.

Jean licked her lips as she quickly loosened her shorts and slid shorts and panties down her thighs. "Is this better"? She whispered stepping out of them.

"Perfect" Manny beamed as his shorts and underpants slid off. Jean reached out and threw his clothing and her own in a graceful arc across the room.

Manny scooted forward and gently eased Maria's legs wider. Then crawling between her now outstretched limbs he reached for his sister, kissing her deeply. Susan moaned into his mouth as she reached for his penis with one hand and Maria's protruding clitoris with the other.

A whimper escaped from Maria when she felt him crawl between her limbs. She moved her heels back and lifted her ass off the floor seeking to gain more contact with her cousin's deft fingers and Manny's waiting prick. Susan stroked Manny slowly as her index finger massaged Maria's button. "Wait" Manny groaned into Susan's mouth.

Breaking the kiss he turned around to see Jean kneeling behind him, one hand squeezing a nipple while the other delved into her sopping pussy. "C'mon" Manny smiled, "you know you want to do this" as he moved from between his cousins legs.

Jean looked at him with a touch of uncertainty then crawled steadily forward, her gaze now fixed on her daughter's slick folds. Hesitating for just a moment she edged her face forward and breathed deeply, savouring the aroma of her offspring's glistening pussy. Maria shuddered as Jean tasted her nectar. A string of clear viscous pussy juice stretching from labia to tongue danced in the evening light.

'Fuck', Manny groaned to him self. His penis was harder than he had ever experienced before. 'I could probably break a board with this sucker'. He watched in silent fascination as mother tasted daughter for the first time.

Jean tickled Maria's anus with her tongue, and then slowly licked from asshole to clitoris in one long lazy motion. Her tongue slid gracefully between the labia on its path onwards and upwards. Maria stiffened momentarily as the deliciously warm tongue caressed her clit, and then she started slowly humping her mother's face. Jean's head started bobbing to match her daughter. Maria whimpered and squeaked from between Susan's thighs as she tried to push further into Jeans mouth. Jean set about her delicious task with a will as thrust for thrust her tongue became a miniature cock as her daughter fucked herself onto her mouth.

With cock in hand Manny crawled over behind Jean's delicious ass and scooted forward, she opened her legs to accommodate. Her vagina glistened as her body moved back and forth with Maria's hips. He carefully guided his rock hard penis towards Jeans pussy. Then almost reverently he slid the head up and down the slit coming tantalisingly close to her clit. Jean groaned as she was torn between seeking Manny's cock and eating her daughter's pussy.

"Fuck her for God's sake"!

Manny looked up to see Susan almost mesmerized by the sight of his penis at play over his aunt's vagina.

"Go ahead" Susan gasped as she ground her hips down on Maria's mouth "Fuck her."

Manny did just that. He slid into the depths of his aunt in one fluid motion. Her vagina walls massaged his cock in warm acceptance. Pausing for a moment he looked up at Susan again, her head was rolled back in ecstasy as she climbed steadily towards her peak.

Jean gasped into Maria's pussy as Manny started steadily and easily sliding his cock in until his pubic hair crushed against her ass. Then out again so that only the head was left to pause for a moment embraced by her labia. He looked down as he thrust in and pulled out, his cock glistening. Jean's vaginal secretions oozed onto his thighs. 'Fuck' he thought 'Holy fuck'.

A low primal groan escaped Susan as her climax crashed over her. "Oh Fu………….Oh shi………" She gasped, her glazed eyes staring sightlessly at Manny. Then she started to shake, every nerve in her being twitching. Her hands suddenly crushed her own breasts, fingers twisting at her nipples. Violent spasm wracked her frame as consciousness left her.

Manny watched his sister slowly fall sideways to the floor where she curled up into the fetal position and shook like a bowl of jello. Maria's face and neck were coated in cum as staring wide eyed at the ceiling she reached down and grabbed Jean's hair pulling her tighter into her pussy.

"Aaaaaaargh"! Maria's hips bucked severely as gripped in her orgasm she violently fucked her mother's face. "Fuuu……….." Maria gasped as Jean redoubled her ministrations to her offspring's vagina. Maria suddenly stiffened then sank dramatically to the floor with a flop. Jeans head jerked suddenly impaling her even further onto Manny's prick.

Jean moaned and whimpered as Manny pounded into her slippery pussy. The sweat rolled off of the couple as their doggy style coitus continued. The sound of moaning and flesh slapping against flesh now punctuated with the sound of distant thunder. Lightening now illuminating the sweltering night.

Susan stirred and slowly crawled over to the lovers. Sitting with outstretched legs in front of Jean she took her aunt's head in her hands. Then she slowly leaned in and carefully licked Maria's cum from her mouth and chin. Then she kissed her aunt. A long slow passionate kiss, tongues duelling as Manny pounded into Jean's pussy. Susan then turned around and slowly slid under her aunt positioning Jeans breasts above her hungry mouth and her own breasts below Jeans mouth.

The two ladies quickly set to work on each others nipples sucking and nibbling. Jean tentatively reached down between her niece's legs and delicately ran her fingers though Susan's jet black pubic hair. Susan gasped and then moaned as Jean slid her middle finger into her sopping pussy parting the lips in one fluid movement. The momentum from Manny's relentlessly ramming into her pussy became the impetus for her probing finger.

Manny was bathed in sweat now as he slid his cock in and out of his aunt's slick vagina. Both ladies moaning incessantly now as Susan humped Jeans probing fingers and lapped at her dangling breasts.

"Uh…Uh….Uh….Oh Lord….."! Jean suddenly went into spasms as her orgasm hit washing her away on an ethereal tide of pleasure. Manny continued his pace as she shimmied and shook on his rock hard pole. "Unnhgh" She slowly collapsed forward her face now resting on Susan's mound. Manny's cock almost slapped him in the stomach as his aunt fell forward.

Susan wasted no time in quickly thrusting her vulva up at Jeans gasping mouth while at the same time prying her aunt's legs apart. "Mnn…" Susan's talented tongue found Jeans hard clitoris. Already in the throes of orgasm Jean screamed as another one crashed over her.

'Holy Fuck 'Manny grabbed his slick cock,' I can't fucking cum'. He started pumping his penis furiously as he watched the ladies now engaged in a noisy sixty-nine. He looked over at Maria who had obviously recovered and was now watching her mother and her cousin in silent fascination. Her eyes flickered and she seemed to become slowly aware of Manny. Her gaze lowered, focusing on his slime covered hand.

Maria crawled over to Manny and looked up at him. "You're an asshole you know that don't you."

Manny said nothing.

"You're my asshole though" She reached out and swatted his hand away from his cock. "C'm 'ere" As she tugged him towards the coffee table. She smiled at him and then lay on her back on the table with her head hanging backwards over the end. Then she reached for Manny's hips and guided his cock towards her now open mouth.

She paused for a few seconds to run her tongue around the slick head. His prick jerked as her tongue teased the underside of the helmet. Then slowly she pulled his hips forward and his cock slid into her waiting mouth. Somehow His cousin seemed to be able to open her gullet with a minimum of gag reflex. Like a sword swallower she was able to take his cock down her throat.

Her hands on his hips signalled him to start thrusting. So he did so gently at first. Then he could finally feel his climax starting to build as she urged him on. "Mnnnnn" She seemed to hum. The vibrations from Maria's larynx on his cock drove his impending orgasm to another plane. Sweat pouring from him he thrust and thrust ever faster.

"Ooh Fuck" Manny gasped he could feel the orgasm starting in his toes, coursing up through his legs and into his groin as his cock erupted pumping shot after mind numbing shot into Maria's throat. He groaned as what felt like gallons of semen were sucked from his prick. He shuddered and shook as Maria swallowed and swallowed, her throat massaging and milking his cock. He floated almost to the heavens as his climax continued. 'Holy…..I've never come like this…….' He whimpered as tremors overtook him, his cousin hummed as she sucked. She lovingly milked him dry and squeezed every last drop out of his slowly softening penis.

"Holy Fuck, where'd you learn to do that"? Manny gasped groggily.

"Bananas" Maria smiled up at him as she captured a drop of escaping semen with her finger and pushed it into her mouth. "I've been practising." She winked at him. "Now Fuck me Manny, let's get that thing operational again" She indicated his semi hard cock.

"Shit Maria" Manny replied breathlessly. "I'm so fucking tired, you didn't just blow my cock, and you also blew my fucking mind." His exertions with Avril then Jean and now Maria were taking their toll.

"Let me just go and rest on my bed for fifteen minutes" He pleaded "Then I'll screw you senseless"…….."Honestly."

"Are you O.K.?" Maria seemed concerned. "This isn't like you" She patted his knee lovingly. "You can usually fuck at the drop of a hat"

"The heat and humidity are getting to me" Manny replied "Now there's another fucking thunderstorm coming, just give me fifteen minutes."

"Go ahead sweetie, but you'd better be prepared to screw three of us senseless" Maria indicated her mother and cousin who were now very actively fucking each other's faces. "I'll see what I can do here" She whispered turning away from him. "Fifteen minutes. O.K"? Maria turned towards the other two ladies, and then she looked back at Manny. "I love you."

"Yes, I know" Manny murmured.

'Fuck' Manny groaned as he pulled his boxers on and collapsed onto his bed 'Fuck its hot'. Drowsiness came quickly to Manny. He was vaguely aware of a freight train coming from a distance. 'Fucking train' He thought.

"No fucking tracks near here!" He sat bolt upright in the bed just as the bedroom wall exploded.

12