Convicts of the Wild West

Story Info
Three escaped prisoners take a ranch in Mexico.
3.9k words
162.1k
16
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writor
Writor
260 Followers

******

1841. Backwoods of Arkansas.

******

"No one behind us for miles Boss. We lost 'em good."

The tall skinny man caught up to the other two.

"Good job JJ. Winter's coming. We need to git to Mexico. Once we cross the border we'll be fine. We'll find a place to hold up. There we can plan our return, git our money, and scoot on back here."

"Mexico is a three day ride. We need to git Boss."

"You take the lead Satch. I'll ride middle and JJ can bring up the rear. JJ you better make sure an' watch our back so there's no trouble."

All three men nodded and rode hard.

******

*MARIA! MARIA HURRY AND HELP ME WITH THE CLOTHES!!"

Lupita called to her sister from the ranch. She was struggling with two baskets of clothing. The two girls lived with their younger sister Anna, their mother Lucia, and their brother's wife Mercy.

Their father and brother were off fighting on the southern end of the border. They've been gone for over six months now and according to the last letter the women received, it might be another year at least before they return.

"Okay Lupie. You don't have to yell all the time! Sheesh..."

"Well I wouldn't yell if you would stop being so lazy and help out around here."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

Maria grabbed the basket from her sister and the two women headed up the stairs.

Maria was the middle sister. She was the most beautiful of the three. She had a thin frame with long straight black hair. She was almost Indian in appearance but her curves and sexy spanish brought you back to her Mexican roots. Lucia was the oldest and a recent widow. She was a little bigger than her Maria. She was average build except where her breasts were concerned. She had very large breasts that stood out a bit from the rest of her body. Her hair was shoulder length and curly. She was only 29 but her face seemed a bit older. She was still in mourning after having lost her husband of 14 years. Because of a horseriding accident when she was 10 she was never able to have children. She always seemed bitter and the family just thought it was because of this so they put up with it.

Maria, at 26 years of age, had never been married. This was a product of where their ranch was located. They were up in Northern Mexico, deep in the woods, and about 80 miles from any other form of civilization.

As they finished folding the clothes, they could hear their mother shouting.

"Chicas apurate!!!"

Lucia was angry. Dinner was almost ready and here her three daughters were nowhere to be found. Lucia was a relatively young woman at 49. She was the last of her sisters to marry. She was still an attractive woman. She had brown hair that was always up in a bun. She looked a lot like a whiter version of Maria--whiter, older, and bigger in the breasts, ass, and hips.

Lupita came down into the kitchen, followed by Maria, to find their mother diligently preparing to serve dinner. Mercy was setting the table for the five women.

"I'm sorry mama. Maria was being lazy again and it took us forever to get the cothes done."

"Oh mama she's such a puta!"

"MARIA! Watch your mouth!"

"I'm sorry mama. But it's true!"

Lucia folded her arms in disgust at what her sister called her and walked out to the table. She sat next to Mercy and drank some water.

"Stop being so mean to your sister Maria."

"I'm sorry mama but she's completely mean to me."

Maria let out a sigh as she spoke with her mother.

"Mija what's wrong? You're always upset or bored or something? Tell me what's on your mind?"

"I don't know mama. I just feel like something's missing from my life. I feel like this need or urge to do something or be something but I don't know what it is."

"Well let me tell you something. I've learned that if you stay calm and patient all your desires come true. Just be good and work hard. You'll feel better in no time!"

"Thanks mama."

The two women hugged and proceeded to sit down at the table where both Mercy and Lupita were already beginning to serve the plates with food.

"Now if I can only get Anna to get her head out of the clouds and her butt in this chair then we can actually sit down and eat!"

Almost on cue Anna walked into the room.

"I'm here mama. I'm sorry I was late. I fell in the mudhole and was trying to get cleaned up. Sorry guys!"

The women laughed. They were used to this already from Anna. She was shorter and much rounder than any of the other women. She had her mother's hair but that was it. She had a round ass and huge breasts but was at least 40 pounds overweight. She was always clumsy, ever since she was a baby. The girls were used to it and Anna had grown accustomed to them laughing at her.

The women sat down to enjoy a nice meal and then close out a good night.

******

"You see Boss there it is. I found it last night just like I said. I checked all around thar ain't 'nother house for miles. This place is perfect."

Boss and JJ were huddled behind some trees.

"How'dja find this place JJ? Shit we been riding right up along side it and din't see it?"

"I found it just in my normal scouting routine Boss. I was just trying to find different rides in and sure enough I stumbled across this ranch. An' look Boss, they got a farm right off to the right that's also hidden real good!"

"Okay. SATCH!"

Satch ran to his partners.

"Satch you go ahead and come up the back door. It'll be dawn soon and they might be wakin' up. We don't know how many guns they got in thar and so we need to surprise 'em. JJ you go ahead and climb that tree to the left. You see the one that branches out to that open winder? I'll go right in through the front."

The men moved swiftly. In a matter of moments they were in position.

******

Maria was the first one to wake up. She looked around the home and found that everyone else was in a deep sleep. She needed to go to the bathroom badly so she grabbed a cover and headed out the front door to the outhouse.

As she opened the door she was caught off guard by a large man who was approaching. Before she could react he rushed up on her and grabbed her by the hair.

"AIIIEEEE"

"NOW BOYS! NOW!"

JJ slid in through the open bedroom window startling Lucia. He quickly pointed his two guns in her face.

"How many men yer got? HOW MANY MEN?!?!?!"

"Ay dios mio...estamos sola...THERE ARE NO MEN!"

Lucia was terrified. JJ rushed her and grabbed her by the hair dragging her down to the living room. By this time Boss was already in with Maria on the floor in the middle of the room. JJ tossed Lucia there as well.

Satch headed up the stairs to see who else was in the house. Mercy, who shared her room with Maria, tried to run past him but he was able to grab her quickly.

"Where do you think you're going missy? HEY JJ COME UP AND GRAB THIS!"

JJ ran up the stairs grabbing Mercy from Satch. He threw her over his shoulder and carried her down the stairs.

"DEJAME CABRON! HIJO DE LA CHINGADA! DEJAME!!!"

JJ tossed Mercy onto the pile.

BANG BANG BANG

Gunshots rang loudly from up the stairs. JJ and Boss looked at one another and then JJ turned and ran up the stairs.

"GET DOWN YOU IDIOT!"

BANG

JJ ducked down as a shotgun shot barely missed him. Satch motioned to him by sticking his two fingers out indicating it was two people but only one gun. He made some movements with his fingers and JJ quickly got it. JJ, being long and lanky, reached up and was able to sneakily slide along side the left of the door. Satch was crouched down to the far right. JJ quickly pushed the door open then rolled away. Lupita, holding a shotgun, ran out to find Satch holding a gun staring right at her. The two of them were face to face with their guns pointed at each other.

"Que quieres aqui puto? Eh??? Contestame!"

Lupita was a tough woman and knew how to handle a gun. Anna was standing behind her very nervous.

"Habla English?"

Satch tried asking.

"Si. What do you want here cabron?"

"Well first I want you to put down that shotgun and then join the rest of the women downstairs."

"Porque-Why would I do that?"

Just then JJ appeared from behind the women and put his gun to the back of Lupita's head.

"Well because if you don't then it's going to be awfully fucking messy in this house."

The two men winked and smiled as Lupita handed Satch the shotgun. She and Anna were pushed down the stairs to join the rest of their family. Boss was standing over the women who were now hugging each other in fear.

"Good work boys. JJ you go and make sure no one was aroused by them bullets. Satch go ahead and secure the house. Make sure everything is taken care of."

Both men nodded and immediately did as told. Boss just sat down in a rocking chair staring at the five women. He was looking at Maria and for some reason she didn't seem afraid. There was something different about her but he couldn't put his finger on it.

"All good Boss. Not even the birds in the trees were ruffled by this bitch's gun!"

"We're all clear here too Boss."

"Good."

Boss turned to the women. He grabbed Anna and put his gun to the top of her head.

"Okay you."

He pointed to Lucia who was clearly the oldest. He already figured she was the mother.

"What is this place?"

Lucia didn't answer. He cocked back his pistol to show her he had no fear and would easily kill her daughter of 19.

"This is my husband's ranch."

"Where is he?"

"He's off fighting in the south."

Maria interrupted her mother. Lucia shot her a tough look but it didn't seem to phase Maria. She continued to speak to Boss.

"My father and brother have been fighting in the south for half a year. They're not expected back for many months."

Boss looked at her conspicuously. He glanced over at JJ and Satch who seemed to be eyeing the women something fierce. It had been about a year and change since any of the men had been with a woman. It was actually six months since JJ and Satch actually saw a woman. Boss knew what was on their minds.

"Who can make coffee? Breakfast? We're fucking hungry."

Maria quickly raised her hand. Her sisters and mother stared at her incredulously. They were shocked by this behavior. They only hoped she somehow had a plan.

"JJ you go ahead and watch her. Make sure she don't try nothing with our food."

JJ grabbed Maria by the arm and shoved her into the kitchen. Boss then turned to Satch.

"Take that bitch right thar Satch. Get her to show you where all the weapons are."

Satch grabbed Lupita by the hair and lifted her to her feet.

"Yeah. Me and this bitch got some history now Boss!"

He then grabbed her arm and lead around the ranch. As he walked down the hall you could hear the sounds of a violent slap and then the faint sounds of a girl screaming.

"Eres un diablo!"

Lucia screamed at Boss.

"You shutup bitch."

He kept the gun on Anna's head. He glanced down and noticed the cleavage through her pajamas. This gave him a good idea.

"You on your knees."

Boss allowed Anna to kneel before him. He was rubbing his dirty crotch. All three men were wearing filthy, filthy prison uniforms. They had been on the run after escaping prison up in Oklahoma for weeks without a bath. The stench emanating from them was nothing compared to their desire for evil.

"That's it girly. Move that pretty mouth of yours closer you fat bitch. I'm gonna make you even fatter with what I got in my trousers!"

"NOOOOOOO! She's only a baby, not even 20 yet! Please nooo! She's pure!!!"

Lucia screamed to defend her daughter.

"Please s-sir. Please. Don't make her do that."

"Okay. No need to get upset."

Boss let Anna crawl back to Mercy and her mother. He then stood up and pulled out his 9 inch pecker.

"But somebody has to suck on this cock. If it ain't gonna be her thenit's gotta be one of you."

His stare was extremely evil. Lucia felt it in her very soul. Mercy got to her knees and slowly crawled towards Boss. She thought that she was going to have to be the one to do this.

"No mija. No. Esta responsabilidad es mia." (No daughter. No. This responsibility is mine.)

Lucia pushed Mercy away and then begrudgingly crawled over to Boss. He looked at her and laughed.

"Haa...You think an old bitch like you can take what I got??? You got another thing coming!"

Boss rubbed his crotch in Lucia's face. She was revolted but knew she had to perform somehow for her daughters.

"Come on now you old bitch. Go ahead and put that monster in yer mouth."

Lucia reluctantly opened her mouth and allowed the piss smelling member in. He was filthy and violent. Boss grabbed her bun and rammed his cock, that was now stiffening, into her mouth.

"You are one terrible fucking cocksucker bitch! I can't deal with this nonsense."

Boss grabbed Lucia and lifted her up. He dropped her on her back onto the table. He lifted her pj skirt and quickly rammed his rough hard cock into her dry snatch.

"OHHHHHH!"

Lucia screamed as the pain sent a shock up her spine.

"That's it bitch! I love hearin' my pigs scream!"

Boss reached up and twisted her nipple to get more screams.

"AAAIEEE!"

Lucia couldn't help herself. She was trying to keep herself from falling off the table so it appeared she wasn't fighting this vicious cocking.

"That's it you old cunt. I bet your old cunt ain't never had a prick like Boss'!"

Boss laughed as he drilled into her harder and faster. The sounds of their bodies slapping against one another filled the room. Anna and Mercy watched with despair and sorrow as Lucia was being fucked like a dirty animal.

JJ followed Maria into the room and had a very evil grin on his face as he watch Boss just plow into the older woman. Boss had ripped open her pj's now exposing her naked body to the entire room. JJ began rubbing and stroking his own cock with longing for pleasure.

Maria, however, was not as shocked as the rest of her family. She looked at this big burly man who was raping her mother not with anger but with awe. She felt a stirring in her own loins to see this huge man with a huge cock destroy her poor mother's cunt. In her 26 years of age she'd never seen a penis. She liked it.

Despite herself Lucia was beginning to moisten--alot! The brutal nature of Boss' fucking did nothing to arouse her. But nature has a way of taking over.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm"

She bit her bottom lip as she tried to fight off an orgasm.

"Yup you dirty whore. That's it. Every bitch loves Boss' cock once they've had it!"

Tears began to stream from Lucia's face as she had to endure the sight of her two daughters staring at her as she was being raped. Suddenly she looked to the left and saw a very naked Lupita being shoved into the room by Satch.

"Attaboy Boss! Fuck that whore!"

"Did *grunt* you *grunt* fuck that *grunt* bitch *grunt* Satch?"

Boss tried to get the question out between strong thrusts into Lucia's pelvis.

"No sir. I just relieved her of her clothing. Should I do the same to the rest of 'em Boss?"

"Yeah *grunt* go ahead"

JJ and Satch quickly started sending clothes flying. All the women, except Maria, screamed in fear as their clothes were ripped from their bodies. Anna, Mercy, and Lupita cowered in a corner as a very naked Maria continued to serve the food.

She was hypnotized by Boss. She stared in awe and amazement as his monstrous cock fucked her own mother. There was a strong glistening that came from both crotches that was evidence to her mother's wetness.

"OH FUCK!"

Boss grabbed both of Lucia's tits and squeezed them as if he were trying to rip them off her body!

"OWWWWWW!"

Lucia exclaimed as she felt something strong, hot, and powerful enter her stomach.

"Oh yeahhhh...."

Boss drifted off as he shot more than cup load of cum into the older woman's womb. He slowly pulled out of her giving everyone a glimpse at his full cock. Even limp it was bigger than 7 inches. Maria smiled with hunger as she saw it.

"Okay everyone." Boss spoke as he decided to just take off his pants. "Let's sit and eat!"

Lucia slumped off the table. Mercy and Anna immediately rushed to help her up. She was tired and sore. Lupita made her way to the group as did Maria finally.

The men ate at the table like pigs. JJ, however, was eyeing Maria. He'd been eyeing her since he was forced to watch her prepare the meal. With a chicken leg in his mouth he stood up and walked over to the girls.

"Come 'ere bitch."

He grabbed Maria by the hair and tried to take her to the couch. Lucia, however, jumped again to save her daughter.

"No please. No. Me. Just me."

JJ didn't seem to care, he just needed to cum. He shoved Maria to the ground and immediately grabbed Lucia. He pulled his trousers down and sat at the couch. He grabbed the naked Lucia and sat her down, with her back to him, right on his cock.

"Wooohoo!!! This old bitch got a nice little fuckhole!!!"

JJ exclaimed in his broken southern drawl.

"Come on Satch! Come give this bitch some cock!"

Satch jumped at the chance. His fingers were greasy, his face filthy, and with his mouth full of food he stood in front of Lucia and pulled down his trousers. He grabbed her head and pushed his cock into her mouth. The other girls were hovering in the corner as JJ and Satch raped their mother.

JJ was pushing his cock up and harder. She was trying to scream in pain but her mouth was full of Satch's cock.

"TAKE IT WHORE!!!"

Satch screamed in her face. He was pulling her ears onto his cock and then shoved his dick further and further into her throat. JJ was slamming into her ass harder and harder. He was really losing it and decided to lean in and take a strong bite out of Lucia's back.

"ARRRRRR"

Lucia tried to scream but Satch's assault stifled any screams. JJ was pinching and squeezing her tits as he drove his prick harder and harder up into her pussy. Satch would pull his cock out of her mouth and slap her in the face with it from time to time then shove it back in.

During all of this Maria somehow managed to slide to the table. All of this was extremely arousing to her. She sat next to Boss and tried to subtly serve herself some food. Boss noticed every bit of it. He reached out and grabbed her by the shoulder and moved her chair next to his. He leaned into her ear and whispered...

"I know you got a hot cunt. I know it's fucking wet. I know you been wantin' me since I came through the door. If you be good you can be my bitch the whole time I'm a here..."

Boss moved his hand from her shoulder to between her thighs. He inched them up even closer to her mound. Maria felt shivers up her spine as Boss' rough hand worked its way up towards her. She felt herself gasp as he finally grabbed it roughly.

"This is mine now bitch. You understand me?"

Boss whispered through gritted teeth.

"Y-yes."

Maria whispered the words to Boss. He smiled and let go of her cunt. He put his arm back around her shoulder and sat back to watch the show.

"OH YOU FUCKING WHORE!"

Satch screamed as he shoved his cock deep into Lucia's throat. She was gagging and coughing up spit. The sensation was too much for Satch as he exploded his cum right into her stomach. Lucia couldn't take it and was gagging it up along with her own saliva.

"Amamangl"

She couldn't move. JJ held her tightly by the tits as Satch shook off the last of his sperm onto her face. Satch laughed as he almost fell back. He sat back at the table and watched as JJ started to moan.

"Oh you cunt...you nasty old cunt...here it cums!!!"

JJ squeezed her as hard as he could until finally he planted his seed into her.

"Ohhhhhh..."

Lucia moaned as she felt JJ's seed flowing into her. It felt weird. Good. She hated these men with a passion but JJ's sperm did feel good inside of her.

"Hot damn!"

JJ got up and laughed. The men grabbed some wine and started to have themselves a party. Mercy and Lupita jumped to Lucia's aid and desperately tried to clean her. Lucia was hoping that the men were satisfied enough for the evening and that maybe, just maybe she had saved the girls from a terrible fate.

Writor
Writor
260 Followers
12