Convincing a Plump Beauty

Story Info
Plump girl needs to be convinced she turns him on.
1.1k words
4.04
47.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was about 22, I met a girl in a bar. She had a real pretty face. She was rather plump, though. I mean, she didn't look obese. She was .... well, pleasingly plump. A fairly big ass, and a mid section that was large, but overall, you could definitely see her womanly figure. Her breasts were nice, but not huge. A nice handful.

Well, we went out a couple times for dinner. The 2nd time, I invited her to my place. We started fooling around, and I got my hand under her sweater. I eventually got her bra unsnapped. We were making out and I was massaging her firm breasts. Her nipples got pretty big, too. I was kind of on top of her on the couch, and her sweater was still on when I undid the button to her pants.

Maybe I was going too fast. But, she really turned me on. I wanted to eat her out for sure, and have those thick strong thighs pressed against my head. She got nervous, saying she wasn't always that fat, and she didn't think of herself as being pretty anymore. She didn't believe that I was really turned on by her.

It was hard to know exactly what she was thinking. I took her by the hand to my room. I sat up on my bed. I told her to stand at the foot of the bed. She stood there, and I asked if it was alright if I took my clothes off. She grinned and said yes. I got completely naked and sat on the bed again. I looked at her, and asked if she would take her sweater off. She did, and the unstrapped bra came off too. Very nice breasts. My cock began to swell.

I asked her if she would take off her jeans. She hesitated, but slowly slid them off. I looked in the mirror behind her, and saw her big, but firm ass. OK, not firm like a model. But a nice and huggable ass. My cock was getting harder. I grabbed it and squeezed it and played with it, all the while looking at her, and in her eyes.

I asked her if she minded that I was stroking myself while looking at her. No, she said. I asked her to come over by the bed. She came and sat on the edge next to me. I reached over and softly petted her sweet breasts, and squeezed her growing nipples. She got up and sat next to me on the bed, side by side.

I got her to stroke my cock. That felt SO good. I reached in her panties and rubbed the outside of her pussy. I turned around, so that we were more in the 69 position, but still using only our hands on each other. I got my head closer to her and began kissing licking and sucking her thigh. I eventually worked my way to her panty covered pussy. The aroma of her pussy was so sweet. I was able to part her legs a bit, and pushed my nose to her panties. I sniffed, then pressed my mouth to her pussy through the panties. And when I pulled back, I could see the wetness come thru her light blue panties. All this time, she stroked my cock.

After I mashed my mouth on her pussy, she got closer and started running her tongue up and down the shaft. I told her to squeeze my cock, and when she did, a glob of precum came out. I couldn't see it, but I could tell when she purred in delight and licked it off the tip of my cock.

I told her to do whatever she wanted to do. I thought she might not have sucked a cock before, so I wanted her to take her time and experiment. Soon, she was running her lips up and down the shaft as I pulled her panties to the side, and licked and kissed, then sucked the most succulent pussy lips ever. She was leaking like a broken water main, and I drank every drop. Her pussy juices tasted like the nectar of the Gods.

My hands were massaging her ass, as I pulled her pussy tighter to my face. I could hear her moaning as she devoured my cock. My tongue started in on her clit. I poked it, lapped it, then sucked on it. Soon she was groaning from her impending orgasm. The closer she got to her climax, the more passionately she sucked my cock.

I pressed my whole mouth to her pussy, and centered on her clit. I got a good rhythm going on it. She was shaking, and she squeezed my head between her burning thighs. This was heaven.

She rolled over a bit, moving away from my cock as she shook and gyrated. With one hand still on my cock, the other one pushed on my head and neck. But, I kept sucking and licking. My tongue slapped and licked her clit with no letup. All of a sudden, she let out a yelp "OH GEES", then a series of "OH" with each breath.

I quickly swung around and got my face between her legs with my arms pushing each thigh up and over her. I felt like an Olympian wrestler with that move. My tongue resumed it's assault on her pussy, zeroing in on her clit. Her body quaked as she made high pitched sounds with each breath. then she exploded. She grabbed my head and pulled it to her, then just as quickly, she started pushing me away. THAT'S ENOUGH!! she screamed. I pulled away but continued kissing and sucking her inner thighs.

Then, she pulled on my face, and guided me to her pussy again. Gladly I buried my mouth in her again. Her 2nd orgasm was at least as intense as the 1st. She wasn't wearing any protection, and I didn't feel like putting on a condom, so I didn't get to fuck her that night. After she came back to earth after her orgasms, she started sucking my cock again. It sure felt great, and she did it for the longest time.

I pulled my cock from her, and asked her to just watch. Then I jacked myself off in front of her. Just before I came, I had her stroke me until I came. It was a beautiful thing. She was so thrilled to see my cum oozing all over her hand.

After we showered in the morning, she gave me a great blow job/hand job. She was really convinced she turned me on.