Convincing My Whore Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
683 Followers

The men all cheered. Brian said, "That was great, honey; just fantastic; I almost came in my pants!" The man stuck his cock back in but this time in my ass. My ass was still tight but he didn't care and shoved his 12 inches into the hilt. I though I would die of hurt. Brian and the others, including Shirley prodded: "That's it! Fuck her ass! Ream her ass good! Make her feel it!"

He shot his seed deep in my ass. As the third man put his cock in my ass the second presented his to me to clean off. I took his slimy cock as deep in my throat as I could and sucked it clean. The third man then came in my ass and also had me clean his cock. "Get it all," Brian chuckled. The fourth man went in my pussy, which by now looked like the Grand Canyon. "I want my cock in your cunt," he explained. "I'm going to deposit my black seed deep in your womb." He fucked me for a long time while Shirley played with my tits and nipples.

Then Brian straddled my face with his cock out and inches from Shirley's pussy. "Another job of a whore is to help her master fuck other cunt. Grab my cock and guide it into this black pussy. Then massage it a little as you help it go in and out of this wonderful pussy. Keep you eyes open inches from the action so you can watch up close my cock loving it inside someone else's cunt. Let the sight burn in your mind and get used to it... get to really like it. This will be happening a lot more. When you're not out whoring for me or I'm not drilling your sorry ass, I want you out getting pussy for me that you think I would like to fuck."

For two minutes my pussy was being fucked and I watched my husband fuck Shirley. It occurred to me that with all of my fucking I have never seen a cock pumping a cunt up close. I was excited to see how Brian's cock worked its magic, his shiny veined cock sliding in and out of the glove-like cunt lips. Finally, with a bellow, cum streamed up my cunt, and Brian and Shirley hopped off.

I lay there totally spent. My husband chatted for a few moments with the other men and Shirley. Occasionally one would look over at me and sneer. I couldn't make out what they were saying but did hear words come from Brian, like "Any time..." "Women, too..." "Sure... ass..." "Tongue, too..." Then, with everyone following, Brian walked over with his cock in hand. "I'm so glad you were introduced to this. I'm going to show how males mark their territory," he announced, and began pissing on my chest, face, hair, and in my mouth. I was drenched and swallowed another few ounces of piss. Brian addressed the crowd, "You men, and Shirley too, can fuck my wife anytime you want. But never forget, as I just showed ya, I own her... she's my property... my whore." He turned to me, "Get your sorry ass dressed. Kiss four cocks and one cunt good-bye, and let's get home. When we're there maybe you can beg and plead for me to beat your ass before I rape you." I gave each cock a peck and lingered a bit on the cunt with a short tongue fuck and a couple of clit flicks.

We drove home with my head in the clouds, my hand rubbing his cock, and his fingers sloshing around in my pussy. I was in nirvana over this slut stuff and being his whore, pleasing all those cocks and now cunts while cumming came over and over. I had some brief second thoughts over the piss and shit things, but if it pleases my husband I'll do it -- I'll tongue fuck assholes as well as pussy and swallow as much piss as he wants me to drink. I briefly wondered what he meant earlier by me being his best whore... are there others?? It wasn't a worry. I could care less if my husband has other cunt-whores on the side. I'll gladly get other cunt for him to fuck if he wants. Just as long as he fucks me, gets me lots of other cock to fuck, once in a while whips my ass and tits, shoves baseball bats up my cunt, and stretches and burns my nipples in front of an audience, and I make him happy.

I'm convinced. I'm a good subservient wife, a super slut, and a tremendous whore. It's great.

spider007
spider007
683 Followers