Convincing My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
684 Followers

About a month later Brian came home from work with Larry. Kim greeted them and inquired if there was a basketball game on the TV. "No game," said Brian, "I need a voyeur fix and Larry is here to fuck you while I watch. He needs to be somewhere in about an hour. We don't have much time so get your clothes off as fast as you can."

"Huh?!!?" Kim responded.

Brian whispered, "Now don't make me take my belt to your ass. Get you ass naked and your cunt open." Kim decided he was serious and threw her clothes off as Larry took his dick out of his pants. Brian told Larry to lie on the floor. He told Kim, "I want to see you fuck him cowboy style with you on top and bouncing your cunt on his cock." Kim wasn't sure if she appreciated this coldness but none-the-less climbed on top of Larry and rode him like a horse as Brian videotaped her. "Fuck him good and hard," Brian cajoled. "Raise your cunthole all the way to the head, then slam your cunt hairs into his groin... and do it fast," he coached. Brian moved in for a close profile shot. As Brian had told her, Kim looked directly into the camera and cooed, "I love fucking other men so my husband can watch."

In five minutes Larry growled, "Here it comes, slut," and blasted a cum load up her cunt. Kim didn't have an orgasm.

Brian said, "Larry's going to have a short one for the road. I noticed you haven't cum. While Larry and I sip our drinks, entertain us by slouching on the sofa and use your fingers to get yourself off." The guys got their drinks and Kim did as she was told, finger fucking herself and rubbing circles around her clit -- all on tape. She soon picked up the pace with her clit, and vibrated and yelled as she came all over her hand. Brian thanked Larry and blithely showed him out.

Roughly once every 2 or 3 weeks Brian would come home with a man to fuck Kim as he watched. Mostly it was Larry and Terry but 4 or 5 other buddies were added to the "stud stable." Kim became totally amenable. She was pleased she could satisfy her husband. She also discovered that a cock reaming her cunt feels great no matter who it belonged to, and she liked fucking other men almost as much as Brian. Brian was ecstatic. 'Slut' became the common term of endearment. Brian liked his slutty wife and Kim grew to love being a slut wife and was very proud -- she was becoming a competent world-class slut. Only a couple of things were missing: other than the two occasions she gave both Larry and Terry a piece of ass, and that's only two men, Brian hasn't set her up with a gangbang. Plus, other than couple of times when she cleaned a cock or jacked off her husband while she was being fucked by someone else, she was hoping Brian would arrange her to be fucked in her cunt and her face at the same time... and then fucked in her cunt and her ass at the same time.. and then her mouth, cunt and ass all at once. Maybe her world-class slut license required her to service five men at once with a cock in her cunt, in her mouth, in her ass, and in each hand. In the back of her mind she also wondered, but didn't know, if eating pussy might be a requirement. Her reverie thought it would be fun and she's sure Brian would like to see her with her tongue up some woman's cunt... like Larry's wife who is extremely hot and must have a tasty wet cunt. But that will have to wait. What she dreams for first is Brian making her fuck all kinds of men in all kinds of ways the same time.

One Saturday evening Kim was surprised when eight hunks showed up. "What's happening, hon," she asked.

He answered, "Today you're going to fulfill one on my long-held fantasies of what I want to see. And I'm going to let all of our stud buddies watch and enjoy, too. And you could have the time of your life. You might have noticed one of our visitors, a guy new to me, stands a head above everyone else. He works with one of my buddies. He's 6'-6", weighs 265 pounds, is black, and is well-known, as it turns out, for his near 14-inch cock that's wider than a wrist. I and the guys are going to watch you put on a show by snaking all 14 inches up your cunt and getting fucked like never before. And I'll tell you, me and the boys are going to enjoy watching you struggle and maybe feel a little pain. Now go greet everyone, and give a special warm welcome to -- scout's honor -- Leroy! Then get them whatever they want to drink, but first put on a hot slut waitress uniform: topless and a short micro-skirt with no panties."

Many thoughts swirled in Kim's head as she welcomed everyone. In a sly coquettish voice she asked Leroy if he was the man of honor. "I think I am," he replied. "Are you the honky bitch I'm goin' to fuck?"

"I think so," she answered. She then announced to the group that she would get everyone a drink as soon as she got dressed. In ten minutes she returned wearing a bright red skirt that barely covered her ass and nothing covering her 37C tits with the already stiff ¾-inch nipples. She had let her hair down, put on a little facial makeup, a pile of thick red lipstick, and looked ravishing. As she took drink orders there were hands all over her, patting ass and playing with tits. One asked for a glass of wine with a dip. Kim was perplexed. He explained that after filling the glass, she should dip a tit into the wine "to add flavor." Every order after that was for a drink with a dip, and the earlier orders were changed. Kim was enjoying playing along. "Doesn't get much sluttier than this' she thought. She returned with a tray of glasses full of beer, wine and liquor that she sat on the coffee table. She served one drink at a time and to everyone's delight bent way over and dunked a couple inches of tit in it. The men quickly discovered they could enjoy the tit taste in their drink but complain they didn't get all of the drink. Remedying that required each man sucking the film of drink off of her tit. It took her awhile to serve the first round.

Kim decided she needed a drink too, mixed a powerful large martini and joined the men. Their conversation was focused with comments like, "You don't think you'll break her in half, do you, Leroy?" "She doesn't look like she can take your big black cock." "Wonder if this is her first BBC..." "How's your control, Leroy? After you get it in can you fuck her for a long long time? That's what we want to see." Finally Brian kicked things off, "Kim, sweets, go over to Leroy, raise your skirt, spread your pussy lips and ask him if he likes what he sees." She downed the last of her martini. Hoots and hollers followed Kim to Leroy. She raised her skirt for a moment, said "what the hell," then took it off and threw it to the group. She opened her legs. The little minx asked, "Does this look like a good pussy to you?"

Leroy ran a fat black finger around and in her pussy. "Look, bitch, I don't fuck pussy -- I only fuck cunt. Are you a cunt?"

"For you I'll be a cunt. Does this look like a cunt you'd like to fuck?" she replied.

Leroy responded, "Looks like a fine cunt for a lily white bitch. Yeah, I'd like to see if your cunt can fuck as good as a black ho. Are you as good of a white whore as a black ho? Your price can't be beat, but are you as good a fucker?" Brian didn't wait for an answer. He led everyone to the bedroom. While everyone found a seat that Brian had brought in, he laid Kim on the bed and watched as Leroy removed his pants and undershorts. Everyone gasped as nine inches of a half hard cock jumped out.

"Holy Jesus Christ!" Kim exclaimed.

Leroy said, "I need a pillow under her ass and two guys to hold her legs up and spread." He walked up to Kim's face. "Do you like what you see? Feel it and get to know it a little." Kim fingered his massive cock. She tried to wrap a hand around it but couldn't. Leroy started following the script, "I bet you'd like to find out what this feels like, huh? Ever have a big black cock up your tight white cunt before?"

"No." she whimpered.

"Do you want it?"

"Uh huh."

"You don't sound very convincing. Tell me how badly you want this cock."

"I really want your cock."

"That's not badly. Tell me that you want me to fuck you real bad."

"Oh, I do. I really want you to fuck me... just don't hurt me."

"It only hurts a little at the first. But black hos want it to hurt a little. White whores learn to like that, too. So tell me you want it to hurt just a little. Then let me and the boys hear you beg, and beg for real, to fuck you with this black cock."

Kim hesitated a moment then slowly spoke loudly, "Please put your cock in my cunt. I need you to fuck me. Please, I beg you, fuck my cunt. And... please make it hurt a little. Please give me all of this black cock. My husband wants to see you fucking me and I'm pleading for you to do it."

"That was good. I might make you a white whore yet," Leroy replied. He reached his hand to her pussy. "Your hot as a pistol. Your cunt is sopped. Reach down and rub your cunt juice around and all over my dick to lube it up." As she wiped her juice on his cock it grew to its full 13 inches. With her spread legs held tight Kim was completely vulnerable and helpless. With her help Leroy prodded Kim's cunt. He moved it around in tight circles with an occasional push. Kim was moaning, half from pleasure, half from apprehension. Leroy's 3-1/2-inch wide cock finally separated her outer lips and was just inside. That was all he needed and in one powerful thrust all 13 inches filled her cunt.

A blood-curdling scream came from Kim. Accompanied with, "God! Oh! God! Jesus Christ! Shit! I'm breaking in half! Shit that hurts!"

"It'll be O.K," Leroy intoned. "Soon this big black cock is going to be the best thing your white whore cunt has ever felt. The more I fuck it the more your cunt stretches but my cock still fills it. Now I'm going to fuck you hard, fast, and full stroke." He slowly pulled his cock out to the rim then slammed it all the way back in with as much force as he could muster. He got into a rhythm, pull back real slow, pause briefly, slam 13 inches in her pussy as hard as he could. Kim reacted with expletives: "God damn it! Shit! Ooh that hurts!" and the like. Every time he thrust in her head would slam against the headboard and the wind would be knocked out of her with a loud 'HHUUUUMMPPHH.' She would gasp for breath and resume swearing on the backstroke. She began to wonder if she would break or suffocate first. But she was sure she was going to die. And her husband and his friends cheering Leroy on was not making it any easier. She was sure they enjoyed seeing her in pain.

Slowly her huuumphs turned to squeals and the pain began to subside. She still felt like she had a dirigible in her pussy but it started to feel great. She started getting into it. "You're right! This is feeling great. Keep fucking my white cunt. Fuck me hard."

Leroy took advantage. He pulled his cock all the way out and let it rest against her pussy lips. Kim asked, "What are you doing? Put it back in!" He held his cock outside her pussy and snickered, "I'll fuck you again after we all hear you beg and plead some more for me to fuck you, say you love black cock, you'll fuck me anytime I want, and you'll be my honky cunt whore."

Kim was too far gone to care. She wondered if it was going further than Brian meant, but now she didn't give a shit. She yelled, "Please, I beg you to fuck me! Please fuck me! I'll do anything you want! I love black cock and need it in my cunt! You can shove it up my cunt anytime you want! My cunt is always available to you! Make me your whore! I want to be your whore!"

Leroy resumed his pud pounding as Kim hissed, "Harder... faster... fuck me... make it hurt... Gawd that hurts... but feels so good..." Within a minute after resuming his pounding Kim screamed and shuddered with an orgasm. It took no more than two minutes for Leroy's cock to make her cum.

Brian had mixed emotions: it did seem to go too far, but he was thrilled seeing his slut wife grovel for black cock, and he got some great footage with his video cam.

Leroy did have good control and to the cheers of the guys he fucked Kim for another 15 minutes. Kim came four times, the last orgasm was continuous for more than a minute. She was yammering incoherently and her body shook violently non-stop while the audience boisterously kept egging Leroy on. She was a blubbering bowl of Jell-O when he shot so much cum in her it didn't fit and a bunch spurted out of her cunt around the cock shaft. He removed his cock with a slurp and crawled to Kim's face. "Not done yet, bitch, not by a long shot," he said as he filled her mouth with just 6 inches and ordered, "Clean it up, cunt. And when you're done, get ready because everyone here is going to fuck you. And after that, just maybe, if I recover and if you beg a lot, I might fuck you again... maybe this time your face, just to see how far down your throat I can get."

Starting with Larry seven men in a row fucked Kim non-stop for over an hour and a half. This actual gangbang was as good as it is in her fantasy, and she was happy having passed that hurdle. Leroy shoved a flaccid black cock in her mouth saying, "Just suck it for a minute or two. I'm not in the mood for another round. But I do have another thing I want to do. Problem is your husband would have to go along with it. Maybe you and he can talk; someday I'd like to introduce you to a group of brothers and maybe a ho or two." He turned to Brian, "Think about it some... whatever you want is O.K. But I do expect my new whore to keep her promise and fuck me anytime I want... with you in attendance of course if you want. And sometime soon I'll see if my cock fits up her ass. Now if you'll give me the hundred you promised, I'll be on my way."

Brian handed Leroy a hundred dollar bill and thanked him profusely. He confirmed the promise and told Leroy that, as long as he was present or at least knew about and approved it, he most assuredly could fuck his wife anytime he wanted. "She's available to you 24/7; just call."

Kim looked confused. Leroy reassured her, "Not to worry, darlin'. It's only me that's in reverse where you pays me to fuck you. If the brothers fuck you, they pay."

Leroy's words didn't clear up Kim's confusion, at least not totally. She was getting a hint that she might see more of Leroy's cock in the future. Leroy zipped up his pants, turned, and left, as did the other gangbang participants. Kim lay in a befuddled daze and feeling like she had just fucked the Russian army. But she felt great and bathed in a warm glow of satisfaction knowing she had greatly pleased her husband and felt tremendous herself after her first gangbang and black cock. She was perplexed over the whore thing, though. Thoughts ran through her head with lightning speed: "Brian never said anything about pay. I wonder if he was part of it. Am I a whore? Slut, maybe. Absolutely. I think I'd like being a slut. But a whore? Did Leroy mean it? Do I belong to both Brian and Leroy? Will Brian video every man I fuck? It might be dangerous if Brian's not there. Though the thought of Leroy dragging me to some remote place and putting me at the total mercy and whim of a large number of brothers -- well I could cum just thinking about it. Twelve bros each with 12 inches. I guess that's a gross of black cock; the thought gives me goosebumps. I still don't fully understand the whole thing, but I can see the fun part of being a slut. A whore... hmmmmm... I dunno. One, I kinda like being ordered by Brian to perform. Two, at least there'd be a lot more cock in my cunt a lot more often... I'll have to see what Brian says... He might not like it... I'm beginning to think I could whore for Brian..."

Continued...

spider007
spider007
684 Followers
12