Coo, Coo, Ca-Choo, Mrs.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We shouldn't be doing this, Belinda," he breathed, eyelids fluttering once again. "What about your husband?"

"He's gone, Dan," she whispered, planting light kisses up the left side of the young man's chin, making her way toward his ear. Her left hand dropped to his chest, gently rubbing his firm pectoral muscles. "He won't be back until tomorrow," she breathed, her hot breath caressing his inner ear and sending shivers up his spine.

"But--," he began before Belinda lightly nipped at his earlobe and then sank her hot tongue into his ear, breathing heavily.

"But nothing," she intoned. Belinda continued her manipulation of Dan's earlobe before patting him on the chest with her left hand, sitting up straight on the lap of this young man. "Come on. Let's go swimming," she offered.

"Wha . . . what about Amos, or whatever his name is?"

She squirmed in Dan's lap, grinding against his hardened cock, as she answered. "He won't be back for an hour or so. C'mon." She lifted herself off him, pulling one of his hands with her.

"But I don't have a bathing suit," Dan protested, weakly, as he rose to shaky legs.

"Don't worry about it. There are plenty in the pool house." An elegant, red-tipped finger pointed across the pool as she released his hand and walked away from him, toward the villa. "Be back in a few minutes. The bathing suits are hanging outside the shower room."

On trembling legs, Dan walked around the pool toward the small bungalow-style building. Entering, he quickly found the hooks holding spare bathing suits, apparently for the Marcus' guests. "What the fuck," he muttered under his breath, pulling a shorts-style suit from its hook, holding it up to make sure it would fit him. "This is crazy. What the fuck am I doing here?" he asked himself rhetorically as he slipped his pants and boxers off, replacing them with the bathing suit.

Leaving his clothes in the pool house, but with his shirt still on, Dan returned to the pool deck as Belinda stepped from the French doors at the rear of the villa. He stood at the shallow end of the pool, dumbstruck as he watched her coast across the veranda toward the pool.

Inside, Belinda Marcus had removed her conservative but sexy lunch attire in favor of a shiny silver lamee bikini. Her muscular legs undulated as she moved across the slate slabs toward the pool. A taut stomach, tanned a rich golden brown, hinted at serious time spent at the health club and in the sun. The instant that Dan saw Belinda at the World Café, he was attracted to her, but he never imagined that beneath her restrained skirt and top she had hidden such a marvelous body.

More enticing than her legs and stomach were her breasts. They swelled inside the shiny top, bulged from her chest and wobbled on her torso as she strutted toward the pool. A light smattering of freckles appeared at the top of the swells, continuing up toward her neck and off her golden shoulders. Thick nipples were evident through the tented fabric, casting as they did barely noticeable shadows beneath them.

Without stopping, Belinda continued toward the pool and fell into an elegant dive. Beneath the water, she stroked ten or fifteen yards toward the shallow end before surfacing. Bringing her legs beneath her, she stood up straight in three feet of water, pulling her blonde locks away from her face, exposing her full lips and high cheekbones. Her bikini top sagged slightly, revealing a crisp tan line across the top of her magnificent breasts.

"What are you waiting for? Jump in," she commanded, her piercing blue eyes alive and dancing in the setting sun.

Dan hesitated a moment before pulling his shirt over his head as he walked toward deeper water. He dove in and quickly surfaced, shaking water from his closely-cropped hair.

"Feels great, huh?" she asked as she doggy-paddled toward a ladder.

"Wonderful," he responded, treading water. "Great day for it."

Belinda climbed the ladder and padded across the pool deck toward the table where they had been sitting, water dripping off her firm body as she went. She retrieved their drinks and returned to the side of the pool, setting them down near where Dan was treading water. She then leapt in, head first, and swam a lazy circle around him. She made her way back to the ledge near their drinks and took a long sip from the tall glass. A moment later, Dan joined her there.

"We've lived her for five or six years," she informed him between sips of her drink. "I never tire of having drinks in the pool at sunset on a hot afternoon."

Holding on the edge of the pool, Belinda floated closer to Dan and kissed him hungrily, her wet tongue sliding over and between his lips, her massive breasts bobbing on the surface of the water. Dan began to react, and kissed her back. "Even better when I have company," she whispered, her words muffled between their joined lips. Before Dan's hand could find her hip to pull her closer, she pulled away, slipping from his grasp.

Grabbing her drink, she doggy-paddled toward the shallow end of the pool, closer to the pool house. Dan followed, leaving his drink where it was. By the time he caught up to her, Belinda had reached the other side of the pool and had thrown her arms up on the edge, looking out over the ocean at the setting sun.

Dan approached her from behind and placed his arms around her midsection, feeling the tautness of her belly. He nibbled lightly at her neck, the scent of chlorine strong in his nostrils. The gurgling of a pool filter a few feet away drowned out the sounds of the ocean below.

"Mmm. That feels nice," she murmured, bringing her drink to her lips.

Dan allowed his hands to float toward the surface, brushing lightly against her stomach as they rose to her breasts. As large as his hands were, they failed to completely cover Belinda's bulging mounds, and he lightly rubbed his palms over her thickening nipples.

"And that, too," she again murmured, setting her drink down and resting her head on her crossed arms. Dan kneaded the firm flesh and then gently grasped her turgid nipples between thumbs and forefingers, squeezing delicately.

"Nice, too," he heard her whimper as she ground her tight bottom against his crotch. "But harder."

Dan increased the pressure on Belinda's now-distended nipples, alternately pinching and twisting them; he heard her breathing increase. "Want me to stop?" he teased.

"Keep going," she groaned, squirming backward against him, against his crotch.

Encouraged, Dan's hands left the older woman's hardened nipples and the fingers of each hand hooked into the top of the slippery bikini, pulling the cups down and exposing the enormous breasts to the cooling air and lapping pool water. He again took her swollen nipples between his fingers, pinching, pulling, twisting. Belinda grunted and groaned, and jammed her ass back against him, relishing the sinful sensations that flowed from her nipples.

When he felt that she had plateaued with this stimulation, Dan's right hand released its nipple. He looked around, still apprehensive that someone might walk into the backyard and catch him with this married woman. Seeing no one, he relaxed a little and allowed his free hand to massage its way down her torso and stomach toward her bikini line. Reaching it, he traced a finger along and just under the edge of the bikini bottom, hesitating to go any further.

Belinda, unaware of Dan's hesitation, his residual nervousness, thought he was simply teasing her, and she sought to put a stop to it. She pulled an arm from beneath her resting head and plunged it beneath the surface of the water, quickly finding Dan's probing hand and pushing it into her bikini bottom.

When Dan's hand began to act of its own accord, she released it and replaced her arm beneath her head. Dan's hand sunk deeper into her bikini and found her bare vagina, parting into two halves at the junction of her thighs. He ran a finger down each side, back up, and down again. His middle finger strayed into the crevice between her full labia and there, beneath the surface of the pool, easily parted her lubricated lips. He sank it into the folds of the married woman's vagina and quickly withdrew it, pulling some of her vaginal fluids along with it.

Dan's left hand remained at Belinda's left breast, kneading the firm flesh, feeling it squish between his strong fingers, the nipple trapped between two knuckles. "Pinch harder," she moaned. Dan complied, and again took a thick nub between his fingers, pinching and twisting it around. As he did so, his right hand found Belinda's clitoris, and rubbed it lightly after first. She ground her ass harder against his crotch, and his manipulation of the older woman's clit increased, both in pressure and speed.

Still resting against the side of the pool, Belinda's breathing quickened and became labored. Dan pinched and pulled at her left nipple as though trying to milk her, and he vigorously rubbed her hardened clit, water splashing against their bodies as his hand moved briskly underneath the surface. Her upper body began to heave, and she grunted out, "Twist it! Harder!"

Dan twisted the nipple wickedly, so that her entire breast was malformed. Belinda shuddered and shook as an orgasm washed over her lithe body. She felt her legs begin to give way beneath her, but she was held upright, trapped as she was between the side of the pool and the young man assaulting her unfaithful body from behind.

Dan increased the pace of his masturbation of her clit, all the while twisting the thick, reddened nipple, releasing it, twisting again, releasing. She convulsed in his arms, muttering "Ohmigod, ohmigod, oh god, oh god!" the volume of her voice increasing with each utterance.

Belinda's body continued to tremble for the next sixty seconds, and when her orgasm began to subside, she raised her head from the cradle of her hands and looked over her shoulder at the young man, a nasty gleam in her eye. "You are SUCH a bad boy," she murmured.

Belinda bucked her firm ass against Dan, pushing him away from her, and turned from the edge of the pool, facing him. She took his face in her hands, and pulled him into her, their lips smashing together in a lustful joinder, their tongues playing against each other. As Dan placed a hand behind her head, wrapping her blonde tresses in his fingers, she dropped a hand to his crotch, easily finding his engorged cock.

"I love thick cock," she salivated into Dan's open mouth. "The younger the better," she continued, her elegant fingers moving to the drawstring on Dan's bathing suit, pulling it loose. As the string came untied, Belinda delved her hand into the young man's bathing suit and it closed around the pulsing shaft. Her cool, wet fingers stroked up and down the shaft, pausing once to tickle Dan's contracted balls, and then he felt both of her hands pushing the suit over his hips and down his legs.

Belinda guided Dan around so that his back was against the pool wall. "Up," she said, her painted nails tapping him lightly on his now-exposed left hip. Dan put his arms behind him and lifted himself up onto the edge of the pool, water dripping from his young body. She pulled the bathing suit the rest of the way off his legs and moved between them, pushing them apart.

Placing a hand against his chest, Belinda pushed Dan backward so that he was resting on his elbows, the rough surface of the slate causing him some discomfort. Leaving her manicured hand on his chest, the long, red nails tracing circles across his pectoral muscles, she dropped her head toward his crotch and took the burgeoning cock into her mouth, her free hand circling around the base and squeezing.

Dan was overcome with lust at the sight that presented itself to him. Belinda's large breasts rested against his thighs; her still-red lips encircled his shaft, occasionally exposing the shiny, purple head of his cock; her manicured fingers tightly gripped the base of his cock, seemingly trying to milk the sperm from his balls. Her head bobbed up and down, leaving trails of saliva dripping down the thick, veiny shaft.

Though he was still nervous at being in this married woman's pool, both of them naked and in broad daylight, his excitement almost engulfed those worries and he felt his balls tighten, the sperm contained within them churning.

But before he released a torrent of semen into her hot mouth, Belinda released his cock and pushed herself away from the edge of the pool. "Stay where you are," she ordered, backstroking away, her monstrous tits seeming to float atop her torso. "I'll be right back."

When she reached the opposite side of the pool, she hauled her lithe body easily from the water and trotted over to one of the poolside tables and grabbed a bottle. She turned and dove back into the pool, swimming underwater toward Dan's prone figure, breaking the surface right between his legs.

Despite its brief absence from Belinda's sucking mouth, Dan's cock remained rigid, and she wasted no time again warming it between her full, wet lips. Satisfied at the continuing firmness of the shaft, she released it from her mouth and leaned back. She took the bottle and turned it upside down, pouring a generous amount of tanning oil between her bulbous breasts, and another amount over the purple head of Dan's cock.

The bottle clattered along the slate as Belinda tossed it to one side of Dan's body. She smoothed the oil up one side of his pulsating shaft and down the other before taking it in her fist, stroking it almost brutally. After a moment, she leaned forward into the parting of Dan's thighs, her mammoth tits falling to either side of the engorged, trembling shaft.

"Ever titfucked?" Belinda asked him, her voice silky despite the depravity of her words. Her long, elegant fingers pushed the globes together, engulfing Dan's cock in her vast cleavage.

"Oohh, ggaawwdd," Dan groaned. "Nooo." Without moving the rest of her body, Belinda slid her slick tits up and down his shaft, the cockhead poking into the soft underside of her jaw. "Jesus Christ," he muttered, his elbows giving way as he fell to his back on the slate pool deck. Unseen by Dan, Belinda tilted her head down; her tongue flickered from between her red lips and swiped at the head of his cock, shiny and purple again, as it appeared from between her squished, oily breasts.

At this point, instinct took over, and Dan began thrusting his hips against Belinda's chest, her breastbone applying pressure against the underside of the shaft, right at the base. Like hers before, his breathing became heavy first, then erratic. He put his hands behind his head and lifted his head, again staring down his chest at the scene before him.

Belinda's head was thrown back at the moment, providing Dan with a perfect view of his thick, white shaft coursing between her tanned breasts, nipples protruding obscenely. Her red-tipped fingers were interlaced, trapping his cock there tightly, and her wedding and engagement rings glittered in the late afternoon sunlight. Dan slowed his thrusting upon seeing those rings, and Belinda looked up at his young, boy-next-door face. "What's wrong?" she cooed.

"Just . . . just nervous . . . I guess," he breathed.

"About what?" she inquired, her fat tits still sliding up and down the young, quivering cock.

"Someone . . . coming . . . home," he grunted. "Catch . . . catching us."

Belinda chuckled in her throat. "Don't worry, sweetie. The only one that would come home is Amos, and he won't be back for a while." She bowed her head for a moment, licking at Dan's bulbous head as it poked up through her cleavage, savoring the taste of his pre-cum on the tip of her tongue. "Even if he did, this isn't exactly a first for me. Pepperdine's only a few miles down PCH," she laughed. "And you're not the first college kid I've entertained."

Dan raised himself to his elbows, his cock still hard in the overheated cavern between this married woman's tits. "You mean, entertain like this?"

"Mm-hm. Just like this. I love this, sweetie. I love young, thick cock, just like yours. Love having cum dripping off my nipples, thick shafts stretching my vagina. I love the eagerness of young men like you, your absolute willingness to please." Belinda released her tits as her mouth fell to Dan's trembling shaft, taking just the cockhead between her full lips, swirling her tongue around the sensitive flesh. Opening wide – wider than necessary – her eyes locked on Dan's, she took the entirety of his cock in her mouth, feeling it bump against the back of her throat.

Dan let out a groan, and Belinda let his cock drop from between her lips, placing it back between her huge tits. "Wha . . . what about . . . your husband?" he asked.

"What about him?" she responded with a sly smile crossing her features.

"Doesn't he . . . care?"

"He would, if he knew." Belinda again sucked Dan's head between her full lips, and then just as quickly released it, sliding her oil-coated cleavage up and down the shaft. "But he doesn't."

"But what . . . what about you?" Dan pressed, his cock still rigid despite the conversation. "What about your vows?"

"What about them?" Belinda snapped, annoyed now. "He doesn't know, he doesn't get hurt. No consequences. Just shut up and enjoy it."

"Don't the other guys get worried, or nervous?"

"Jesus Christ, kid. What's with you?" she asked rhetorically, releasing her breasts from around Dan's cock, clearly exasperated. "Okay. Maybe at first they're worried. But I've found that most college boys can't resist the charms of an older woman. Once they see how nasty I can be, their worries are long forgotten. Okay?" she finished, again taking the thick, young cock between her shiny tits, her breastbone again crashing against the underside of his shaft.

Dan shuddered at the contact. "Nasty . . . like this?" he asked, his voice subdued now. "Like having my cock between your breasts?"

"How about nasty like this," she responded, again dropping her tits. Belinda took Dan's cock into her mouth, slamming her head down into his crotch until she felt his pubic hair tickle her upper lip and his cockhead jam against the back of her throat; she offered no gag reflex. Dan's eyes rolled into his head as she removed his cock from between her lips and wrapped her tits around his cock. "You like having your cock between my tits, boy-toy?"

"Mm-hm."

"They're not real, you know."

"Mmm," Dan mustered, enjoying the tight tunnel of Belinda's inflated tits.

"I bought them a few years ago," she intoned smoothly, almost reflectively. "Does it bother you that my tits are fake?"

"Un-uh." Dan again rested on his back, reveling in the sensations surrounding his cock, the nastiness of the words that caressed his ears.

"It bothers my husband a lot. He hates them." Belinda paused and looked down her chest, considering the plastic mounds that encircled the thick shaft of this young man. "He says they make me look like a porn star. What do you think?"

"Love 'em," Dan muttered, barely able to string two words together.

"I bet you do," she chuckled. "All my college boys do. That's why I got them in the first place." Her voice dropped an octave or two. "Not for my husband. Not for me. Just for college kids with thick cocks. Just . . . like . . . this one," she finished, her long, manicured fingers tightly squeezing her fake tits together, slamming them roughly down his shaft. Pre-cum poured from his slit now, adding further lubrication to the makeshift vagina.

"You like seeing this, sweetie? Your cock between my big, store-bought tits?" Dan raised his head to watch, and was overwhelmed by the view that greeted him. "Am I squeezing enough for you?"

"Mm-hm."

"You like watching your thick shaft sliding between my plastic tits. You can see your shiny purple head poke out the top. You can see my diamond rings dance in the sunlight." Dan gasped involuntarily at the debauchery of this woman. "That's right, boy-toy. All you college boys are the same, aren't you? You all love playing with my fake tits and tight cunt. But you really love taking another man's wife, don't you?"